Candice Rebels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That bottom was definitely calling out to him, so the man set his glass aside and slowly stroked lightly all the way down her back until he reached it. The silky material felt very cool and smooth as his hand wandered across the hemispheres of Candice's buttocks. They moved under his touch as she shifted position, whether to balance or to attract more attention, providing a fascinating play of muscles tensing and relaxing. It almost seemed a pity to leave that area of her body and move onwards but there was so much to explore.

The hand continued its journey; one that led down the back of a taut thigh to the knee before the texture changed from satin to warm girl flesh. It was a nice contrast. It also reminded him that there was no real substitute in man-made materials for the sleek feel of a living woman's body. So when his hand moved back upwards, it was underneath her nightwear. Fingers lightly traced up the velvety skin of Candice's inner thigh, veering away before reaching the juncture of her legs, which he could sense by the increased heat on the back of his hand. It had been a good decision not to strip the young woman immediately. The anonymity of her headless form combined with the blind exploration of his hidden hand was extremely arousing to the man. And if her movements were anything to go by, the slow squirming of tensed hips told him his attention was very arousing to the girl also.

But of course, all journeys must come to an end and in this case, the end of the journey was reached when Stormbringer spread his fingers across one warm cheek of his employee's bottom, squeezing it firmly in his grip. It reminded him that this session was intended to give Candice a lesson in discipline, not just to play with her body. Well, that was an attractive proposition in itself, so it wasn't too hard to stop what he was doing and pull the nightdress up to her waist in preparation.

He had the tools already placed under the bed before Candice returned but it wasn't enough just to use them. There was one he wanted her to see first; wanted to see the expression on her face and wanted her to know and anticipate. So after reaching down, he got off the bed and walked back around in front of the girl. She gasped in a very gratifying manner at the sight of a wicked looking eighteen inch crop in the man's hand. Gasped even more when he swished it through the air in front of her startled gaze. It certainly looked capable of inflicting a lot of pain and in untrained hands it could certainly do long-term damage. But to her credit, Candice steeled herself and said in a low, quavering voice, "Yes Sir, I deserve to be punished for ever doubting you like that. I'm ready for whatever you want so you can trust me to do my job here again."

Sometimes the anticipation is worse than the actual event, rather like a trip to the dentist. Stormbringer had no intention of injuring the girl but he wasn't going to tell her that. Instead he swished the crop a couple more times in a suitably aggressive manner and then stroked the tip down the side of her face, his expression sombre, before moving back away out of view.

It wouldn't do to be bending over the bed in an unstable position while he whipped her; that would have been dangerous. So Stormbringer climbed up onto the bed and knelt beside Candice, his knees fitting into the cavity created under her body between breasts and thighs. From that position he had a nice solid base for punishment and exploration. The man took his time, admiring the upthrust bottom which was to be his main target. Its pink perfection was about to become enhanced.

The buttocks tensed and clenched at the sound of the crop slicing through the air but that was nothing more than a twist to the mental torture he had planned. Those first couple of hard slashes with the implement were no more than sounds and contacted nothing but space. Then the first real impact arrived unexpectedly and without nearly so much noise. It was quieter because it was much gentler, the crop landing on the young woman's bottom with just enough force to sting; just hard enough to leave a faint darker pink line that bisected her ass horizontally. It would still be felt for a few hours but by the morning all trace would have disappeared.

For Stormbringer, the art of such activities wasn't to hack and slash at a defenceless girl like a piece of meat. That held no appeal to him. Instead he enjoyed using a moderate amount of pain to establish dominant control over a woman while teaching her the potential for submissive arousal. A girl who would do whatever he required because she trusted his use of her body was much more useful to him than one who obeyed through fear. So the following strokes with the crop were no harder than the first. With a degree of artistry he took his time, carefully applying a pattern of lines to Candice's bottom and the backs of her thighs.

Certainly the girl yelped with each strike, though she tried to muffle the sounds and show she was being brave. And truthfully, once she got over the shock of each impact, Candice had begun to realize that she wasn't really hurting all that much. Instead a warm glow was replacing the earlier stinging aches and it was spreading through her lower body in a way that was not entirely unpleasant. Before long her yelps were interspersed with some heavier breathing caused by that warmth reaching her sex, and her body was tensing in a quite different way.

Of course Stormbringer was aware of this change and had been expecting it. Setting the crop aside for a moment, he ran his hand over the abused shape of Candice's butt, pleased to feel that there were no welt marks. He was even more pleased when fingertips trailed between her legs to be met with the very definite heat of her arousal. It proved him right. His hand didn't linger there though. There was much more to do to the girl during this session.

Still stroking her bottom and flanks to maintain contact, Stormbringer reached down and retrieved two more items from under the bed. The butt plug wasn't very thick. After all, she might still be a virgin in that area for all he knew. But it was big enough to stay in place and more importantly, it could be set to vibrate. The lubricant would help it into place and he applied it liberally to the implement. It felt cold when the rounded tip touched her sensitive pucker and Candice automatically tensed and tried to edge away. She couldn't move far though and when Stormbringer put his arm under her hips to restrain her she couldn't really move at all.

He took his time easing the plug inwards a little at a time, watching as it slowly spread open the tight knot of her anus with its tapered shape. Then the device passed its widest point and the girl's muscles automatically clenched back into place, holding it firmly embedded inside herself. Her hips were bucking somewhat against his arm by this stage, whether in arousal or protest Stormbringer couldn't say. But there was no doubt about her reaction when he adjusted the control on its base and slow, heavy vibrations spread from the plug throughout her groin area. Candice gasped loudly in sudden, unexpected excitement and the musky scent from her sex lay heavy on the air in that bedroom.

Stormbringer was by no means untouched by the scene himself. His heavy cock tented the front of his robe and threatened to poke out from the loosely tied garment every time he moved. It wouldn't do to cut short the disciplinary session though. He wanted Candice to feel thoroughly used and thoroughly owned by the time he was done. So he set aside his own urges and just enjoyed the postponed gratification knowing it would be worth the wait.

Picking up the crop again, Stormbringer once more applied it to the squirming shape of his employee's bottom. Slightly harder this time, the strokes were laid between the original ones, their tingling impacts merging with the plug's vibrations to create an overall sensation designed to drive the girl wild. To aid in this, the man reached into her hanging nightdress and cupped the heavy weight of Candice's left breast, squeezing its swollen shape between his fingers rhythmically and plucking at the turgid length of her aroused nipple.

The combination certainly achieved its objective. Candice was bucking and writhing wildly, unable to distinguish between pain and pleasure, every sensation combining together into a sensory overload that spread through her body and pooled between her legs. Semi-coherent pleas for release and apologies for her failings mingled with gasps and groans of arousal. But Stormbringer still wasn't finished. The crop was laid aside once more and a brusque hand dragged the girl's nightwear upwards so the remainder of her body was finally exposed. The garment's slippery shape reacted to her jerky movements and caused it to fall like a curtain over her head and face, completing the sense of anonymity and preventing Candice from seeing anything at all. A blindfold couldn't have done the job better.

Not to be hurried, Stormbringer took his time over the next action. The final two items were retrieved from under the bed and laid ready. The young woman's nearest breast over-spilled his hand with its size but he didn't want to cover it completely in any case. Fingers and thumb curved around the upturned bell shape where it joined her chest and gripped tightly to hold her still. His other fingers stroked and milked the already elongated nub to its fullest extent; then he took up one of the nipple decorations and looped its cord around the protruding teat, tightening it enough so it held firmly without cutting into sensitive flesh. When he let it go, a small heart-shaped weight hung from the cord, jiggling about with the girl's movements and maintaining a continually varying drag on the nipple.

Of course it wouldn't do to favour just one of those magnificent breasts and ignore the other. So Stormbringer walked around the bed and slowly added a matching decoration to the right tit. Then he stood back a moment to admire his handiwork. Candice was in quite a state by this time. Kneeling blindly on the bed, with arms and legs restrained, the rest of her body was making up for their lack of movement with a jerking, writhing dance that evoked the primitive rhythm of pure sex. Indeed the blindness seemed to have removed her inhibitions even more than usual, perhaps in some sort of belief that because she couldn't see, neither could she be seen. Or heard. Grunts and wailing cries of unrequited arousal filled the room while the girl's ass gyrated wildly in an attempt to find something solid enough to rub against and bring her relief. All it achieved was to cause the nipple weights to jiggle madly under her body, adding their own torturing fuel to the fire.

It was just about perfect.

It was also time that Stormbringer got something more than artistic satisfaction from events. Dropping the robe to the floor, he walked round to the back of the bed, his cock almost painfully erect and leading the way like a heavy club of flesh. Perhaps Candice could see vague shapes through the thin silk covering her face because she raised her head at his arrival and directed her pleas for release directly at the man. Crouched down, he lifted the veil enough to see her expression, green eyes wild and half-focused, pouting lips parted for her gasping breaths and moans.

"Have you learned your lesson, Candice?"

"Oh yess... yessss... Anything you want Sir! My whole being belongs to you just like the book said! Pleasssse..."

Stormbringer smiled benevolently and stroked the naive young woman's heated cheek. "That's a good girl. You just remember to keep being a perfect employee and you need never worry about me taking away your important job."

"I promise, Mr. Stormbringer Sir. But would you... could you..." Even now Candice couldn't quite bring herself to say anything lewd. "Would it be Ok if you liaised me now, Sir?"

Stormbringer nodded and smiled, the perfect employer, always willing to give his time to encourage a valuable member of staff. "Soon, Candice... soon."

Standing up, the man kept a hold on the edge of her nightdress, but allowed it to sink low enough to cover the girl's eyes while leaving her mouth exposed. With his other hand he took hold of his aching cock and batted its head against her cheeks and mouth. After only a few seconds delay, Candice realized what this meant and her rosebud lips stretched wide in anticipation. She was a fast learner and Stormbringer rewarded her by sliding his shaft into the waiting orifice, feeling its warm dampness enfolding him and an eager tongue lapping against the taut skin of his helmet.

Again that feeling of an anonymous woman enhanced his arousal. The nightdress draped over his prick and hid Candice's face and even her distinctive hair. But down the bed he could see the length of her back, shiny with perspiration, and her tight little ass churning from side to side with need while he slowly fucked her mouth. It was tempting, demanding even, to just stay there and drive in and out between her encompassing lips until the inevitable release filled her mouth with his cream. But he had made a promise and the lesson needed a proper conclusion. So with some reluctance he stepped away and let the white silk drop down over that compelling mouth.

Climbing onto the bed behind her, Stormbringer needed to steady the girl's hips with a firm hand so he could line up and enter the tightness of her cunt. And that was all it took. As his shaft stretched her barely used walls to accommodate its bulk, Candice gave a loud wailing cry of orgasmic release. Then another one before his cock had fully explored her depths. After that he stopped counting. Candice appeared to go from one climax to the next with barely a pause, soaking wet snatch clasping and spasming around his pumping shaft while her hips bucked and her tits bounced in a wild abandon that threw their decorations into impossible parabolas of movement.

The long anticipation, the sight of her bottom with its pink stripes still visible, the clenching tunnel gripping his cock and the vibrations transferred from the butt plug through thin inner walls quickly took their toll on Stormbringer. He didn't care. After all, he had done quite enough to bring the girl to numerous orgasms already. So without any restraint he thrust deep into her body again and again until his substantial shaft thickened even more to allow aching balls to empty their contents in a series of shuddering jets that splashed warm fluid against Candice's cervix. With a wailing cry loud enough to shatter glass, the innocently sensual young employee came one more time then collapsed to the extent her bonds allowed, her employer breathing loudly from his own release and spread across her back.

It was some time before Stormbringer had the energy to release her. And being a good employer, once she had been freed he allowed Candice to stay there with him instead of sending her back to her own room. One thing he insisted on though, was that she licked his cock clean. Candice complied immediately, sliding down the bed and taking his softened shaft into her mouth while a busy tongue lapped all around it. But she was so weary from her exertions that the girl fell asleep with his prick still in her mouth like a comforter. It would have been churlish of Stormbringer to complain. And besides, it placed her nicely ready for when he woke up in the morning. So he left her there and drifted off. As he did so, he thought sleepily that 'employ' could mean exactly the same as 'use'.

So surely the way he had used Candice tonight really did make him a very good employer.

12