Candid Camera

Story Info
Smoking results in son blackmailing parents into sex.
2.4k words
3.64
271.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

As I pressed the remote control the garage door laboriously opened allowing me to reverse in, as I did so I hit the lawnmower and cursed out loud my bloody wife Angela had once again left it in the way. Getting out of the car I caught my elbow on the edge of the door and once again shouted and kicked the wall in anger also hurting my foot.

I walked to the rear of the car to see if I had caused any damage and luckily there was just a small scratch on the bumper but this had added to what was one of the worst days of my life. I own two garages, I run one and my son Nigel runs the other one and today I had five people drive off without paying, I don't know why they do it as my close circuit TVs had recorded their registrations and I had passed the information to the police.

It was almost midnight I was stressed, tired and hungry, kicking off my shoes I walked into the kitchen and thankfully Angela had left two meals on the counter. Slinging one into the microwave I dashed upstairs to change out of my work clothes. Entering our bedroom Angela was fast asleep her chest rising and falling in line with her breathing, she looked so peaceful as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

The silence was broken by the distant ping of the microwave, the smell drifted towards me making my mouth water in expectation of eating one of Angela's fantastic curries.

Plonking myself down in my favourite armchair I aimed the remote at the television, which quickly sprung into life, it didn't matter what was on as my attention was taken with the food before me.

Fed and watered I relaxed back in the chair just as Nigel came home looking just as stressed as me.

"Not a good day for you either," I asked as he entered the room and collapsed on the sofa.

We exchanged our horror stories as Nigel ate, it seemed that one of the delivery lorries had caught the canopy ripping a section down and he had had to deal with the insurance company who were getting peeved that we were claiming for the third time this year.

Nigel returned from the kitchen and set about skinning up a joint, I didn't approve of him smoking that shit in the house but he was twenty and I wasn't about to argue with him.

"You want a puff dad, it'll make you relax," said Nigel; as he sparked up a plume of smoke spiralled upwards. "That's good, you sure you don't want to try it?" He continued with a look of pleasure on his face.

I was tempted to say yes, the last time I had ever smoked grass was when I was in my teens so I knew from experience that it would relax me.

"Pass it here," I said leaning forward to take it from his fingers.

As I smoked his joint he skinned up another one the sweet distinct smell of cannabis wafting around the room, already I was feeling light headed.

Stubbing the last remnants of the cigarette out in the ashtray I picked up the remote to see what I could find to watch as I wound down.

"Dad, can I ask you for some advice? My girlfriend Jane wanted me to go down her and I couldn't, the thought was revolting, have you ever done that with mum?"

I looked towards him slightly in disbelief that he had asked me that, "I don't think I want to answer that, but it's not revolting, you should try it before condemning it," I replied as I turned my head back towards the television screen to hide my embarrassment.

"But have you ever done it with mum?"

It must have been the joint but I found myself answering him with a yes and then wondering if I did say that, my head was spinning.

"Has mum ever given you a blowjob?" he continued.

Once again I answered positively and even felt a twinge in my trousers as I imagined her lips engulfing my cock, which was a very rare occurrence nowadays.

"What about a mans cock, you ever sucked one."

Even in my current state I was shocked by his question, but my mouth was operating without consulting my brain as I answered, "no that's not something I've never done, but I once wondered what it would be like."

"Would you blow me, then you'll know what its like."

I ignored his question and wished that I had never accepted the joint, I had no control over my brain at all. I continued staring at the screen seeing but not taking in the program, it was just a haze of people talking and moving about. Out of the corner of my eye I could see he had taken his cock out and was playing with himself, it looked good I had an urge to touch it even though I knew it was not the right thing to do, the consequences were too scary to contemplate. I looked towards him and our glazed eyes met, a smile caressed his face as he looked down at his lap and back at me.

The temptation was too great for me to resist, I knelt between his legs and took his cock in my hand, it twitched when I ran my tongue along the tip before slipping it into my mouth.

"That's nice," he whispered, "I come from your seed and now you are going to swallow my seed," he murmured as he placed his hands behind my head drawing me tightly to his cock.

I hadn't considered letting him come in my mouth let alone swallowing it, but regardless of what I wanted his breathing became rapid and within seconds his salty sperm was splattering at the back of my throat and I automatically swallowed.

I ran to the bathroom, grabbing the mouthwash to try and remove the taste of my son but also knowing that I could never remove the guilt I now felt.

The next evening I was sitting relaxing when Nigel came home, once again he ate the food Angela had left out and then rolled himself a joint.

"You want some dad?" he said trying to hide the look of satisfaction he had on his face.

"I don't think so," I said while avoiding looking in his direction.

"Dad you don't have to worry, it was good and I wasn't going to ask you to do it again. My next ambition is to fuck mum and you will help me achieve that."

"The fuck I will," I almost shouted remembering that Angela was sleeping.

"Have it your way, you'll come around eventually," he said with a smirk all over his face.

I stormed off to bed I didn't want to be in the same room with him and he knew it.

It was just after Sunday lunch that Nigel surfaced from his bed, we could hear his footsteps bouncing down the stairs. He walked into the room and passed an envelope to Angela, she looked at him quizzically as she began opening it. There was silence as she looked at the contents Nigel had given her, she looked at me and then at him, there were tears in her eyes.

"Tell me this isn't real, you composed this with your computer haven't you," she pleaded.

Angela could tell by his look that it was genuine, "John how could you, how could you do this with your own son and let him take pictures," she said as the tears streamed down her face.

It was then I realised what he had given her, how did he get pictures, the bastard had been using one of his hidden cameras again and now I was in deep shit.

"Why did you do that, why take pictures and why show them to your mother," I asked in utter disbelief.

"I told you why and now if I don't get what I want these pictures just might fall into the wrong hands and you wouldn't want that would you," he said knowing that I could lose everything if these pictures got out.

"What do you want? What is so important to you that you have to threaten us with this," asked Angela.

"I want you mum."

"Excuse me, what does that mean?" she asked slightly mystified.

"Quite simply I want to fuck you, I want to get between your legs and fuck you."

"This is a joke right, your winding me up, I'm your mother for christsakes."

I sat silent as the conversation developed, the thought of Angela being fucked by her own son was abhorrent but on the other hand my reputation was at risk here, even so I kept quiet.

"What's your problem mum, dad has drunk my juice now I want to shoot it inside you, I want to feel your cunt squeezing my cock and draining every last drop of my sperm."

"In your dreams laddo, I'm your mother not some cheat tart," she replied.

"Look mum, all I'm asking is for you to let me stick my cock in your cunt and fuck you, what's the big deal."

"Because I'm your mother dammit!" she bellowed getting angrier by the second.

"Dad told me you two don't have sex very often so it's not like your cunt gets much action, I mean it's just a hole between your legs that I want to use."

"Will you stop it and stop using that word it's disgraceful even thinking that you want to make love to me."

"I don't want to make love to you, I just want to fuck you, I want to watch your face as I slip my hard dick into your cunt, I want to see dads face as he watches me fuck you."

"Well it's not going to happen, and I suggest you start looking for somewhere else to live, as far as I'm concerned I don't want you here any longer, I don't even know if I want to ever call you my son again," Angela stated as strongly as she could.

"So you want me to send these pictures to your friends and wreck your lives, well I don't mind if you don't."

"You know we don't, just give them to me and we'll forget everything that has happened," I said more in hope than anything else.

"You get the pictures after mum lets me fuck her, you ready mum, get your clothes off and spread those legs," demanded Nigel.

Angela stood up, I didn't know if she was going to walk away or hit him. She did neither but moved to the middle of the room and began undressing until she was down to her panties and bra. She looked towards Nigel and pleaded with her eyes to stop it.

"Take your bra off and show me those tits," he said and dutifully she obeyed dropping her bra to the floor. "Not bad tits for a 35 year old, now show me that cunt of yours."

Angela placed her fingers in the band of her panties and slowly slipped them down her legs and off, dropping them on top of her already discarded bra.

"Not a bad bush mum, open your legs a bit more and let me see what an old cunt looks like," said Nigel, his comments getting more and more outrageous.

"Lie down and open your legs as wide as you can and start playing with yourself, get those juices flowing for me."

Angela did as she was instructed; her head was by my feet while her opening was towards Nigel. I felt bad for her as she began to stimulate herself with her fingers, her nipples grew into succulent buds and her breathing became laboured. Her mind was not willing but her body was betraying her as her fingers continued at a steady rhythm.

"That's enough mum, when you have your orgasm it will be my cock that makes it happen, your sons cock. You want me mum? You want me to fuck you, is your cunt ready, do you want your son to fuck you. Say it!"

"Fuck me," she quietly said.

"Better than that, say it like a slut would say it, beg for it, say my cunt wants your prick."

"Nigel, if you want to do me, do it, stop playing games," she said while all he did was stare at her naked vulnerable body.

"Okay, I want you to fuck me, I want you to use my cunt, I want to feel you explode inside me, use me, do me, fuck me, just get it over with please," she begged.

Nigel knelt between her legs and ran his fingers along her slit; she shook with either pleasure or disgust I know not which. He looked at me to make sure I was watching as the head of his cock entered Angela and she let out a little gasp. I watched as inch by inch he sunk deeper into her hole only to see him pull almost out and then force it deep inside her, each time taking her breath away and making her tits bounce like two balloons in the wind. She was unable to stop the orgasm ripping through her body as her son finally erupted inside her; her body had betrayed her.

"Kneel up," he told Angela as he placed the tip of his cock on her lips, "lick these juices off my prick mum, our juices that is."

Once more she did as he told her, her humiliation was almost complete, he had won, he had desecrated his mothers body.

"Right dad now I want you to lick mums cunt, get it nice and clean for me so I can fuck her again."

I pushed my tongue inside her wet hole, the taste of their mixed juices almost making me gag, the attention I was giving her caused another orgasm to rip through her body.

Nigel pushed me aside and drove his cock deep inside her cunt once more; he pounded her body for much longer this time before he collapsed on top of her exhausted.

"Thanks dad, thanks mum, for your age you're a pretty good fuck and your cunts still nice and tight too. By the way you're both pretty stupid because the camera was still hidden and now I have you both on film and you know what that means, when I'm horny one of you will give me relief, and with these pictures I think I'll be staying, don't you?"

We were devastated that he had done this to us and he was as good as his word because he continued to use and abuse our bodies for the next two years, when he eventually left and got married.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers