Candid Fetish Interview 02

Story Info
Young Australian describes her tightlacing and her sex.
3.1k words
4.44
9.1k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mollie in Australia

Photograph and letter received 11 October 1994 [Photo not found.]

Interviewed by telephone 22 October 1994

Recovered from damaged telephone tape and transcribed August 2000

Interviewer.

Hello Mollie. This is [name], from the corset research project. What time is it there, with you? Hope it's OK for you to talk now.

Mollie.

Yeah, it's fine. It's about 9 in the evening so you picked a good time.

Interviewer.

Oh good. Thanks for your picture and the letter. Could you start by telling me a little about yourself? Where are you and what do you do?

Mollie.

Yeah, sure. I'm in Brisbane at this minute; Brisbane, Australia. I live in Sydney and I work at the Quantas offices. I'm an accounts controller; you know, a kind of debt chaser, I guess. [Little laugh.] I was married last year to my long-time boyfriend Alec. He's a game warden and we have a shop on the reserve. Does that give you some idea?

Interviewer.

Yes, thanks. The letter you sent sounded interesting for us and the photograph was very good. Can you tell me about that; the photograph I mean?

Mollie.

Yeah. It was taken down on the beach, you know. Alec got the sky in quite a lot so you can't see the ocean or the sand. Still, it gives a good impression of the weather in October in Brisbane. It was late summer to us, you know, but still pretty hot.

Interviewer.

So was it a special photo or simply one of you on the beach? Do you understand the question?

Mollie.

Oh yeah. It was just a picture of me in my swimming gear, you know, but my figure always causes a stir. Under the costume I've got a tight corset made in cotton, which always holds me well in the water. Nylon and other fabrics seem to twist or shrink or something; but cotton's always fine.

Interviewer.

For my report, can you describe the corset to me? Is it a girdle or a true corset? Do you understand me?

Mollie.

Oh yeah; it's a real corset. It's got twelve bones and it laces up the back, you know. It really pulls me in and keeps my figure like my other corsets that I wear during the ordinary working day. Under the swimming costume, it's tight on me but I don't think it shows except in the shape. [Little laugh.]

Interviewer.

That's fine. Could you start me off by explaining how you got into corseting your waist in the first place? Have you been doing it long?

Mollie.

For about twelve years, since I was in my early twenties. I met a man who wanted me to shape my waist in about 1982, and he asked me to wear tight underwear. You know, girdles and things at first, with stockings. I liked him and I agreed but soon I came addicted myself, you know. I just wanted to feel the pressure and the shape under my hands. I loved it within a few weeks and after that, I just wanted more and more shape. More and more constriction. It's hard to explain any addiction isn't it?

Interviewer.

I suppose so. How did it affect your life? I mean at work and in your family. Did you have to change you way of living or hide yourself a little?

Mollie.

Well; my mum thought I'd gone crazy and so did my sister. Some of my friends thought it was kind-of exciting but also a bit weird, you know. They saw what it did for me and my boyfriend and I think they understood it all. But I was alone. No one else joined in, if you know what I mean.

Interviewer.

And did that worry you or disappoint you? Did it make you feel alone and - er - unusual? Did you want to make a big statement about yourself, sort of thing?

Mollie.

At first I felt rebellious, you know, but then just defiant. I wanted to have the best figure of all my friends, not to put them down but just so that I'd know that I had a good shape. I started off being self conscious and then defiant and then just confident. It's hard to explain; I just knew that I had the figure that most women wanted and most men dreamed about. Maybe I felt lonely at first but quite soon I felt to be alone and different; that's quite different isn't it?

Interviewer.

You said that your mum thought you were crazy but was that all that happened in the family? Did they try to stop you or talk you out of training your waist?

Mollie.

Well, she gave me some magazine articles and a book about the dangers of overdoing it with fashions and body changes. They were mostly about piercing and anorexia, you know, so they didn't come to me as very relevant. She thought all those things were the same. "Using your body just for pleasure", she said, "instead of a life-long friend". It was pretty emotional stuff and we decided not to talk about it, rather than argue and fall out.

Interviewer.

So the family just accepted what you did with your waist but didn't agree with it. Is that it?

Mollie.

Yeah, I suppose that's right. I'd always done what I wanted, ever since I was a kid. I wasn't going to be different in my twenties, was I? No, I felt good about myself and nobody criticised me to my face, so it was OK.

Interviewer.

There are questions I've got to ask, you know that, don't you? First, I'd like to ask how your corseting progressed. Did you decide to go for a small waist from the beginning? Did you go in for real training like some famous tightlacers did? Some still do, actually. [Little laugh.]

Mollie.

Well, I train myself now all the time. I'm always tightening just that little bit more and trying out new diets and exercises, so that I'll be able to squeeze just a few millimetres out of my waist. It's been like that from the start, really. I set myself a target for the first year and got there in six months. I reduced by 15 cm [6 inches] by that time and then set off to do it again. [Little laugh.] The second 15 cm took about two years but I got there and now I'm pretty happy with my figure. I'm 48 cm over the corset [19 inches] and my hips are 94 cm [37 inches] and my breasts are 92C [about 36C]. Is that what you wanted to know?

Interviewer.

Yes, thank you. The second question is about the importance of your corsets and your figure in your relationship. You've mentioned Alec but I think he's not the man who started you in corsets. Is that right?

Mollie.

That's right. I met Alec after a few years and he was just crazy for me and my figure. I'd got to about 20 cm reduction by then [8 inches] and he was all fired up to go all the way with me. [Little laugh.] After that, he got as involved as me and we trained me really hard for a few years. I'd say it's really important to us and our relationship. It's our excitement all the time - it keeps us getting closer to each other all the time.

Interviewer.

Would you say that it's important to you both sexually? You knew I was going to ask this question, didn't you? We've heard from some corset wearers that they find it important for sexual - er - fulfilment; excitement; orgasm really. Do you understand me? You mentioned it in your letter and with the photograph.

Mollie.

'Course. We find it right at the centre of our sex life. For me, it's essential, you know. Without my corsets, I just don't get to orgasm. It's that simple. When I'm laced really tight, I get to my orgasm in just a few minutes; before Alec and that's very nice, isn't it? He says his excitement is better, too, because he can hold me and feel my body shaped specially for him. Don't get me wrong; our sex is always good but when I'm corseted tight, it's amazing. That's the way it is.

Interviewer.

Do you think that's in your head or in your waist [Little laugh.] so to speak? Do you think that the sensations on your skin are a big part of it?

Mollie.

Oh, it's all connected with the feelings - on my skin and inside my body. It's not a mental thing at all, I don't think. It's about my skin. I can feel every movement more - er -closely - er - more sharp on my skin. It's hard to explain; it's just more exciting and more stimulating. All my insides are affected too, you know. I can feel my organs sometimes and that's really exciting. Alec moves me about and I can feel the pressures and the tugging inside. It's amazing, you know. Does that make it clear for you? I'm not into mental sex, you know. [Little laugh.]

Interviewer.

Do you think your sexual activities are different because of the corset? Other tightlacers have said that they've discovered new ways of making love and new pleasures.

Mollie.

Well, I don't know what other people do, but we've done most everything that is possible. Alec has inserted things in my bottom, you know; sex toys and vibrators and things. [Little laugh.] Do you really want to know about these things?

Interviewer.

It's part of this research to find out if corset-wearers are more conservative and careful with their sex lives; or are they more adventurous? But if it's too personal or embarrassing, just say so and we can move on to other topics.

Mollie.

No, I'm not embarrassed. I just never told anyone before. [Little laugh.] Or even spoke about it, except with Alec. But OK, I'll tell you some more..

There are two things we do which may be unusual. First, Alec ties me into positions on our bed. We have a wooden frame bed with corner-posts, you know? And I really enjoy being spread out and turned over and stretched out. [Little laugh.] Of course the corset doesn't allow me to bend very much so he used my arms and legs - and my neck. I really enjoy being stretched out like that; on my front or my back. But only 'cos I trust Alec to treat me well and not to hurt me. He knows now how much bending and stretching I can take. And he knows how much I like it. It seems to increase all the sensations I get inside my corset when he gets into me. My orgasm is always strong. [Little laugh.] I hope that doesn't sound weird.

Interviewer.

Not at all. If it suits you two and you're comfy with it; then I'm happy for you and I'll note that the corset is part of your special pleasure. Shall I do that?

Mollie.

Yes, that's fine. The other things we do are about my back opening - you know, my bottom. Over the years, Alec has put things in me. Smooth and nice things, some vibrating things; you know? Always very careful but gradually bigger and bigger. [Little laugh.] So now I can take really big things, and his hand as well. And when I'm corseted tight. That really gives me big feelings, nice feelings. When I've got a big vibrating thing in me, and laced down tight, my orgasms come quickly when he gets in me, too. [Little laugh.]

Interviewer.

That's unusual among corset wearers. Do you think it's safe for you to do this to your insides? Have you taken advice - from a doctor maybe?

Mollie.

The only problem I have is that I'm very open and slack at the back. [Little laugh.] So I need to be filled up all the time. We call it my plug. I have it in place today and Alec will help me take it out when I get home - when I go to the bathroom. And then he'll have another one cleaned ready to go in. That must sound really weird, yeah? [Little laugh.] But I've come to like it a lot and it's very special for us. We DID see a doctor about it when I had a little split in our early days. He gave us some advice but didn't warn us or tell us to stop it. Oh dear; now I'm getting embarrassed. Sorry.

Interviewer.

No need to be. I understand everything you've said. And where do you think your waist training will go from here? Your photograph looks very good indeed and you must be very pleased with your waist now. Many tightlacers say that they want to go to the extreme as soon as they know they can reduce their waists. Is that a feeling you have? Do you plan to make yourself smaller?

Mollie.

It's strange you know because I've always wanted to be really tiny all over my body. When I was growing up I wished I was just smaller. I kind of resented growing up I suppose. I wanted a flat tummy. I wanted to be thin when my hips started growing and I even wanted my breasts to stop developing. Does that sound crazy? Well, that's how I felt. When I started training my waist, the same feelings came back: I just wanted to be really small. Actually, I wanted to be able to hold my own waist in my hands. That feeling hasn't gone away. It's there every day and every time I look in the mirror. Alec knows about it and we have a joke sometimes but he knows it's no joke. Sometimes we tell stories to each other in bed, you know, to excite each other and I'm always very tiny in my waist. It's a fantasy, we know that; but we talk about him being able to hold me with one hand. We talk about using one of his shirts to make a skirt, with the collar as the waist. He's takes 40 cm [about 16 inch] collar, you know, so it's a really exciting story. Can you see how it's all still there in my head?

Interviewer.

Yes; other tightlacers say similar things. So do you think you will train for a smaller waist?

Mollie.

At the moment, it's just a fantasy between us but I've got plans in my head all the time I still try to get the extra little bit of tightness and that's how it is all the time. Really I want to be tiny but my figure may not allow me to do any more. If I knew someone in a hospital, I'd like to get an X-ray; then I'll know if I could reduce my waist any more. When I see pictures of 14 and 15-inch waists, then that's what I want. I reckon I could get to 43 cm [about 17 inches] if I really made the extra effort. I know what's involved now and I'd diet and train all through the night as well as during the day. I'd really like that, you know, and so would Alec, I think. He keeps saying he'd like to hold my waist in his fingers and at 43 cm, he could. Does that sound obsessed? I know it does. [Little laugh.]

Interviewer.

Well, not really; other tightlacers say the same, so it must be a common desire. Do you know many other corset-wearers?

Mollie.

Just two, both here in Australia. One's in Adelaide and the other in Perth, so you couldn't get more spread out, eh? About four thousand kilometres to travel when I want to see one of them. We meet up every few months; say twice a year. One of them is much older than me, in her fifties and hasn't such a small waist but the other is about the same age as me and she's smaller than me. I guess she's about 16 inches; about 40 centimetres. Whenever we meet up, I get real jealous of her and decide to reduce further. [Little laugh.] I know there's more of us in America and England but I don't know any. I get my corsets made in USA and I've had two made in England and some in France. I get through two a year now, so I have a regular turn over and order. My normal corsets are very firm and controlling these day. With 20 or 24 bones now. Is this helpful?

Interviewer.

Yes, of course. Everything you can tell me is interesting. Do you think I've missed anything which explains your life and your liking for corsets and the effect on your live life?

Mollie.

I don't think so. You haven't asked me about my diet or anything about my clothes; you know - what I like to wear, and that. Are you interested?

Interviewer.

Oh, I'm forgetting. Sorry. Could you explain how you manage a tight corset in the Australian climate, and what you normally wear? Sorry.

Mollie.

That's alright. My corsets are called "lightweight" these days but they're still pretty firm, I think. There's quite a lot of netting in the structure rather than solid fabric and I keep them in the fridge. [Little laugh.] I bet you never thought of that, did you? Well I do and so do the others. I have a special drawer in the fridge where I keep two corsets, ready for putting on. Doesn't it sounds crazy? Well, it makes all the difference to my comfort, you know.

Interviewer.

And what do you normally wear over the top, for normal clothes, shall we say?

Mollie.

I wear loose dresses a lot and loose jeans. The style's quite fashionable now, isn't it? Easy-fit they call it. It means "loose-fit" really. Anything that doesn't catch under my arms or around my legs, and isn't too hot. I don't think anybody would know about my corsets; not from just looking at me in ordinary dress. Is that what you want to know?

Interviewer.

Yes. Thanks for the talk. You've said lots of things which will interest the research team. I'll pass on your details. What can we call you for the report? You can be anonymous if you wish but it's better to have a name, don't you agree? It doesn't have to be your actual name.

Mollie.

My husband calls me Mollie, so let's say I'm Mollie in Australia. Is that OK?

Interviewer.

That's fine. Thanks again and I hope all goes well with your husband and your figure training. Good bye.