Candid Fetish Interview 03

Story Info
Another tightlaced lady explains her pleasure.
2.3k words
4.15
8.6k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline from Canterbury, Kent, UK

Interviewed in Charing Cross Hotel, London 22 February 1994

Tape transcribed in Sept 2000 [Name changed and photograph missing.]

Interviewer

Hello. Thanks for coming. I think it's been a little easier for you than me, today. My first train was cancelled; not just delayed! I hope you don't mind the late start for our meeting.

Pauline

No, that's fine. You called me in good time so I took an easy trip into town and did some shopping.

Interviewer

I'm glad. Now; your letter said that you've tight-laced for some years but could you start us off by telling me a quick history. Your age and your job and all that. Then I'll ask you a few more questions. Is that OK?

Pauline

Fine. I'm 31 years old and I work as a secretary at an examinations board. I got married four years ago and my husband Graham is a teacher. Actually, he's deputy head of a big school. Does that give you some idea?

Interviewer

Yes and can you tell me about the waist training?

Pauline

[Little laugh.] I forgot about that. Sorry. Well; I started to lace myself tightly, seriously, before we got married. I think Graham first noticed me because of my waist even then, and it wasn't tiny, you know. Not then. After we were married, he took over with as much enthusiasm as I had before. It's become a kind of hobby with us both and he looks after me. Is that what you want to know?

Interviewer

Yes thank you. Can you tell me how you got started in training your waist? What was the thing that got you started?

Pauline

I'd always liked to have my waist held firmly, you know. At school, I always wore my belt and my skirts tighter than I should. As soon as I could, I bought for myself some very firm panty girdles and a corselette - a bit old-fashioned really, but I just wanted to feel that pressure. I got pleasure in my body from the pressure, do you understand me? Even before I had real sex or even got very intimate with a man, I had the pleasure for myself in my tight clothes. Then when I was 23, I saw an exhibition of real corsets and I just had to try one somehow. The organisers had a couple for visitors to try, so I did and I was amazed. It didn't fit me very well but the feeling was just what I'd always been looking for. Then I knew that I wanted to be corseted tight from then on.

Interviewer

And where do you think this desire came from? Did you mother wear corsets or other women in the family?

Pauline

No. it just came all by itself from being a small girl. I knew I wanted it before I tried it. I even knew I'd like it before I tried it. Isn't that silly? It must sound mad to you, but that's how it was. After Graham and I met, my desire for a small waist really got going. It wasn't just about tight, it was about tiny. Does that make sense?

Interviewer

I think so. Can you think why it became so important to you? Had you seen tiny waists before or read about women with tight corsets, perhaps?

Pauline

No. Whenever I pulled my belt tight, I got excited. If it was really tight - so that it was beginning to hurt - you know, then I could reach an orgasm with the littlest of touching. Do you understand me? It was just a physical reflex for me. Tightness first, then excitement, then climax. It was always like that when I was a girl.

Interviewer

So how did you develop your interest and the excitement as you grew up? When you got the proper corset, did you feel that you wanted to be with a man or with someone else, anyway? Or was it still a private thing, just for you?

Pauline

Hmm. It's quite complicated, you know. When I started to lace my waist very tight, I wanted to know about sex at the same time. After all, I was growing up and getting the urges, just like everyone else. [Little laugh.] In my mind they were two separate things but I wanted them to be together. I was looking for a man who would help me with my excitement; you know, with my corset. They just grew together to be the same interest; the same excitement. Does that make sense?

Interviewer

I think so. At what stage, then, did you find a man to share your - er - excitement? You haven't mentioned a man at all at that stage.

Pauline

Ah well, I did meet an older man who gave me everything I wanted and treated me like royalty, you know. He bought me things and took me places but it wasn't right. He wasn't really interested in my waist training at all; just in sex with a younger woman. Towards the end, he made me feel cheap and I've never got over that feeling. Then I met Graham when I was nearly 26 and it was great right from the start. He loved my waist and all the things about my corsets. He loved to lace me in and measure me and all that sort of thing. He still does. That's why we get on so well, I suppose. It's a bit selfish of me, isn't it? But it's perfect with Graham and all my excitement is mixed up with emotions now, as well as with my waist. [Little laugh.]

Interviewer

That sounds wonderful for you and for him, too. Are you saying that your excitement - you orgasm, you know - is part of the tightlacing? That's one of the main questions we're investigating. What do you think about that?

Pauline

Things have changed over the years as my waist got smaller. Now, today, I can't climax at all when I'm fully laced up. The pressure and the immobileness [sic] stop me from going over the edge. Do you know what I mean? If we let me out a little, just an inch or so, then I can get fabulous feelings. Really mind-blowing. They last for minutes and I think I exhaust Graham sometimes. [Little laugh.] Is that what you mean?

Interviewer

Yes but it's a different story from other tightlacers. You seem to be saying that your sexual response is weaker when you're very tight. Is that right?

Pauline

Not really. My feelings and responses are still very strong but the final climax needs me to move around a bit - more than I can in the corset at its tightest. Do you get me?

Interviewer

I think so. But before we go any further, could you tell me what you mean by tightlacing? How tight is too tight for you? So that it stops your - er - climax. I can't tell what you're wearing today or how small your waist really is.

Pauline

Well, at my tightest, my waist is 17 inches and that's when I can't go the edge in my climax. I've got two corsets with that waist size, and I love wearing them just of the feelings of the control and the shape under my hands. This is a photograph of me in one of the 17-inch corsets but it's not closed tight. It's probably 19 inches in this photo. You can keep it if you want.

Interviewer

Thank you very much. Photographs always make a better report than just the recording. You look very happy in this picture. Where was it taken?

Pauline

In our garden, near the garage. Early morning so the light's not so good but you can see what I like. Any tighter than that, and I have problems with my climax. Lots of nice feelings, you know, but not the big bang at the end. [Little laugh.]

But I need to explain something else. For a long time we've only made love when I'm laced-in. It's important for me and now I think it's become important for him, too. Er - how shall I say this - Graham seems to get excited only when I'm really tight. So I think it's become - er - essential for him as well. He gets really excited and masculine, when he's laced me in tightly. [Little laugh.]

Interviewer

Now I understand. Today you're not wearing close-fitting clothes. Is that usual? Many tightlacers like to show off their figures. How do you feel about that?

Pauline

I don't like to. I almost always wear loose clothes to hide my tight waist. I just don't want to show it off. It's a private thing for Graham and me. Do you understand me?

Interviewer

Yes, of course. Why is that, do you think? Other people would be interested to see your waist and may be excited with you.

Pauline

I don't care. Ever since my first man friend made me feel bad about myself, I've kept myself covered up. I have this sense of shame which I know is silly, but I can't help it. I just feel odd; you know, like I was a pervert or something. I find myself hiding away sometimes, so that friends won't see my figure. Like at Christmas parties and that sort of thing. Doesn't it sound pathetic? Sorry.

Interviewer

No need to apologise to me. I wish I had your figure and your perseverance to train for all these years. I'll report what you've said because I think it's unusual. For the record, what are you wearing today underneath your ordinary clothes?

Pauline I'm wearing a 19-inch black corset which is quite short below my waist but right up to my bra at the top. Graham laced me into it this morning at 7:30 and I'll keep it on until he get back from work this evening. Then he'll let me out and I'll shower, I should think, and then he'll put me into another corset for the evening. Maybe I'll wear it all night, if that's what he - er, I mean if that's what we want.

Interviewer

Do you have stockings as well, today?

Pauline

Yes, I always wear stockings because they keep the corset down, in place, if you will. [Little laugh.] I've also got on a little white pantie girdle instead of just panties, you know. I like the feel of the control ovder my tummy and around my bottom. [Little laugh.] Actually, it's not light control; it's probably firm control but I can hardly feel it next to the corset. It's got short legs so I can feel the control around my legs as well. I've got a bra to match the black of the corset and a slip over everything. Is that what you want to know?

Interviewer

Yes, thank you. And your measurements today, what do you think they are?

Pauline

Oh, there's no mistake about that. [Little laugh.] We always measure me after I'm laced up - over the corset. I'm 36C-19-38. So next to my skin, it's probably 18. I got weighed this morning and I'm 9stone 4 lbs [130 lbs or 59 kilo]. In these heels, I'm 5ft 9ins tall [175 cm]. These are pretty high heels for me; 4½ inches [11.5 cm] Does that give you a good picture of me - as well as the photo? [Little laugh.]

Interviewer

Yes, thank you. Could you give me some idea how your corseting fits in with your life style - with your work and all that sort of thing? Is that alright?

Pauline

Yes. Well, I work as a secretary - did I say that before? - and I wear clothes that hide my figure. I don't take part in office games or sports, you know, because I don't want to be found out. My corseting is a secret for Graham and me, and it's our pleasure; not for anyone else. We eat a normal diet. We're not vegetarian or anything like that. [Little laugh.] We both like the theatre and music concerts. Classical music you know. [Little laugh.] Not many of my work friends would go to our kind of concert, I don't think.

Interviewer

Some tightlacers seem to have trouble with their families; their parents and brothers and sisters. Have you found that?

Pauline

Sometimes. My mother always tried to get me to stop tightlacing but she gave up when I got to about 21 inches. I think she liked the idea of having a very shapely daughter and, anyway, she knew I'd get my way eventually. [Little laugh.] I've got two sisters and a brother. They all seem to have got used to the idea. You now, "It's just our Pauline with her strange tight waist". But there's no trouble anymore; just odd looks and little digs. Do you get the idea?

Interviewer

Yes, thanks. Well, we've come to the end of my questioning. Please may I keep the photo? Your story is a bit different from others we've had so I think someone may contact you again. Is that OK?

Pauline

Yes, of course. It's been good to talk about my life and my figure. I don't get much chance, you know. I wish a few other women had the pleasure I get; then we could exchange ideas and plans.

Interviewer

Actually, I meant to ask you about that. Do you know other tightlacers?

Pauline

Just one. She lives in London and we meet maybe three times a year. We first met when our corset maker confused our fitting days and after that we became friends. She's about ten years older than I am but we get on really well.

Interviewer

Thank you Pauline for all your help and the useful information you've given me. I hope you have a good rest of your day. Are you doing some more shopping?

Pauline

Probably, and I'm meeting a friend at the National [Gallery of Art] for tea. It's been good to see you.