Candlelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move up your body and you can feel the hardness of my cock as it brushes your leg. Your eyes are smoky and filled with lust in the candlelight as you guide my body between your open legs. Your hand reaches down to the curve of my ass and pulls me to you. You whisper loudly, "Now. I want you in me now." My hips move back and you roll your pelvis, lifting your hot wet pussy up toward my stiff cock. I guide the tip to your spread lips and gently push inwards. Your wet pussy eagerly engulfs me, opening fully for my hard shaft, and soon I am entirely inside you. Your hips start to roll, setting up a smooth rhythm for me to glide in and out of you. Even though you are so wet from your orgasm, you are snug against me, and friction quickly builds.

My face leans into yours and out tongues intertwine in a hot kiss of passion. Your hand moves up from my ass and your fingernails scratch the skin on my back as you rake your fingers across it. Your other arm is wrapped around my neck, holding my face tight to yours as the sensations course through you. Your knees bend and you wrap your legs around me, pulling me deeper into you and holding me close. Your face is now buried in my neck, your mouth leaving hard love bites on me. You barely feel my own teeth lightly scrape along your own shoulder as the next orgasm builds in you. Our rhythm builds, the tempo increasing. My pelvis starts to rub hard against your clit with each forward thrust. The orgasm rushes over you and every muscle in your body screams again for release. Again. Lightning, smaller, but still powerful, slams through you. My voice cries out your name loudly as I shudder in your grasp.

"Oh, God. Oh, yes."

The spurting of my cock inside you seems to set off one more orgasm, a small one this time, as if to wind down the moment. Once again, you collapse, but this time I collapse as well, on top of you, my weight pressing you down into the soft mattress.

Our hearts, both pounding in our chests, seem to fall in time with each other. Our breathing slows together and our bodies cling to each other. Our sweat intermingles, and as we kiss tenderly, our tongues gently entwine, enjoying this quiet moment after passion's liberation.

I roll gently to the side, holding you close, our legs locked together and our arms around each other. My hand gently strokes down your spine, fingertips grazing lightly over your skin, raising goose bumps once again.

Our arms encircle each other as we pull close together. The candle pops and sputters before dying down and extinguishing, spent, just as we are. The room falls in darkness as we lie together, relaxing and recuperating for a while.

Soon, I know, you will be taking control and tying me down. After all, do unto others....

12