Candlelight Sonata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At length you summon me to your side. Before I kiss you, you notice my tongue cleaning my lips, making sure I've tasted every bit of you I can taste. Our lips meet, and our tongues find each other, as they always do. You smile weakly, looking up at me. We don't speak, finding it enough to gaze into the other's eyes. You shiver with pleasure, still smiling, still glowing. You turn on your side now, my arm firmly in your grip. As we begin to spoon, you feel the smooth hardness of my manhood pressing between your legs, fully erect. I see you smile slyly as you roll your hips onto me, pushing against me. I moan, shivering with pleasure at the feel of you, still warm and slick. I don't push too hard against you, though; I know you still need time to recover. My other arm wraps around your stomach, as we bask in the afterglow of your orgasm, waiting for you to relax and recharge for our next round.

After some time, I feel you begin to stir against me. Your hips roll back, and smile to yourself as my breath catches and my hips thrust forward, my head eager to catch a taste of your slick wetness. My arms squeeze you, pushing you closer onto me. You roll around to face me, and we make eye contact, kissing deeply, passionately. Our tongues begin their dance their dance once again, searching hungrily. You hook one leg around me, lifting your hips to cover my manhood with your sex, still slick and dripping wet. The low moan that escapes me throat at this vibrates against your lips.

I have it in my head that I'll roll over, laying you on your back and guiding myself into you. But you have other ideas. Using your leg as leverage, you climb on top of me, your sex tantalizingly close. You see in my eyes that I want nothing more than to be inside you, as deep inside you as possible. My hips thrust up and forward, hoping to catch you, while my hands move around to the small of your back, seeking to hold you still. You put a finger over my mouth, telling me to stop, to not move, or we both won't get what we want. I know you have me right where you want me, and you smile slyly and you begin to kiss me, starting at my neck. The kisses move lower and lower; you stop at my nipple, briefly, mirroring with your tongue what I do to you with mine. This is just a brief pit stop, however, and soon you are kissing my stomach, moving ever lower. You reach the stretch of skin above my manhood, lingering there, knowing that your teasing drives me crazy. My hands reach down, entangling in your hair, massaging your scalp. I feel your warm breath on me, and I gasp, moan, my hips again thrusting forward, eager for you to begin.

You look up at me, making sure we have eye contact. You smile up at me, slyly, evilly, knowing that I am completely under your control. You hold my gaze for a few seconds more, then slowly lower your mouth onto me, taking all of me in. I shiver in pleasure at the pure eroticism of the moment; our eyes gazing into each other, my manhood slowly disappearing into your warm, wet mouth, my hands behind your head, guiding you, massaging you. You move back along my shaft, equally slowly, enjoying your control. You move faster and faster, encouraged by my moans of pleasure.

You do this for some time, basking in the feminine power you have over me. At length, however, my moans get deeper and my eyes close; you know I can't last much longer. With one final lick, along the length of my shaft, you stop, and as your mouth releases me, a shudder goes through me entire body. You hear me moan your name, softly, my voice literally dripping with desire.

You move up to kiss me, and our lips meet. My tongue parts your lips gently, seeking entrance. You let me in, moving your tongue to massage mine. I can taste myself on you, and my tongue probes deeper, more forcefully; you can tell how much this excites me. Finally you stop, sitting up, suspending yourself over my manhood. I can tell how turned on you are by the warmth between your legs; it envelops me, teasing me, drawing me in. My hips move forward, but you place your hands on my chest and solidly push me down. You wag finger at me, with the accompanying shake of your head. My muscles relax, and I flatten, resigning myself to your control. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, you lower yourself onto me; slowly, deliberately. I slide easily into you, and soon I'm completely covered in you, your juices coating my manhood. A low moan of desire and lust escapes my throat as I hear you gasp; you feel my shudder in uncontrollable pleasure as your slick, wet glove completely covers me.

We don't move right away, content merely to gaze into each other's eyes and enjoy each other's warmth. After some time, you slowly begin to move, lifting yourself all the way up my shaft before falling all the way back down. My hands move to your hips, grasping you tightly, but it is you who guides the motion. We move like this for some time, though neither of us can say how long, lost in the feeling of each other, our bodies connected in every sense of the word. Neither of us breaks this rhythm; but it evolves, our desiring increasing the entire time. We don't realize how turned on we are, but when we do, our desire overwhelms us. You lean forward, putting your hands besides my head. You thrust your breasts forward, and they dangle temptingly in front of me. I can do little more than try and sit up to kiss them, however, because your thrusts are getting faster. You now move up and down the entire length, fast and getting faster. My hands remain at your hips, now gripping still tighter, encouraging your motion.

We stay like that for some time before you shift position. You now lean forward even further, shifting your body up so that our stomachs and chests touch, your breasts pushing firmly against me. My manhood is now completely covered in your desire, fully enveloped. You are impossibly soft, and I lose myself in the feeling of you. You hear my moans begin in your ear, and my hips thrust up to meet yours. We find our rhythm again and keep it, our moans of pleasure mingling and intertwining. When you hear my moans get louder, and feel my thrusts get faster and faster, however, you stop, and sit up. I look at you, my mouth hanging open in interrupted pleasure, my manhood still buried as deeply inside you as possible. You lean back, beckoning me with one finger, a gesture that even my brain, as flooded with desire and lust as it is, understands.

I sit up, and you wrap your legs around me. I am now even deeper inside you, a feat I thought impossible until this point. We begin to move again, your hips lifting and falling, sliding easily over my smooth, hard skin. I bury my face in your breasts, sucking on your skin. My deep moans of pleasure vibrate against you, and your wrap your hands around my head, pushing me closer. We move faster now, speeding towards release. Your moans get louder, and they encourage me to move faster, deeper. Finally, I'm unable to hold back any longer. I come, my muscles contracting, releasing my seed deep, deep inside you. You hear my moans of pleasure, muffled against your breasts, then you hear your name, loudly, clearly, as I pick my head up, my mouth right next to your ear. Hearing your name, hearing my ecstasy, sends you over the edge, and I hear your gasps of breath and you come, covering my manhood with your juices, your muscles contracting around me, squeezing out of what little I have left.

We wrap our arms around each other, holding each other tightly, our orgasms not yet finished. After what seems like forever, our muscles relax. I lift my chin off of your shoulder, and gaze into your eyes. We kiss briefly, before collapsing back onto the nest of pillows. We stay like this for a while, my erect manhood still buried inside you. After a minute, I begin to grow soft, so you roll off me, maintaining eye contact. Breathing heavily, we bask in the afterglow of our simultaneous orgasm, remembering the heights of each other's pleasure, urging the other on to even more intense pleasure. We stay like this for an eternity, neither one of us willing to break the moment, neither one of us wanting it to ever end. But as all things must, it does. You turn around, keeping my arm underneath you. I fit myself flush against your back, my other arm moving around your stomach, holding you as tightly as I can. I kiss your shoulder, lingering there for several seconds. We whisper our goodnights, and drift off to sleep just as the sun breaks the horizon.

12