Candy

Story Info
Naive young soldier finds love in Japan.
3.9k words
4.25
26.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was, on a Super Constellation. Heading to NAS Atsugi, Japan. Me, a South Georgia farm boy that had never been away from home.

I had completed Storekeeper's School in San Diego, and my first duty station was an AF (refrigerator ship) out of San Francisco. My first duty was Mess Cooking. Army recruits would know this as KP, but the Navy was different. This was a full three-month duty, not completed on a daily basis.

During this time, Mess Cooking, I had to see the integration of the University of Georgia. I worked directly for the cooks, both of them Black, and one of them was from the panhandle of Florida. His main comment was "The Navy gave me my first pair of shoes, and I walked backward for two weeks, just to see my tracks" Needless to say, Tom made my life just as miserable as he could. We both watched the TV when Doodle Hall, (Ocilla GA boy) flew the Confederate Flag above the UGA quadrant. Recognizing him as a classmate only added to my woes.

Since this was before integration of South Georgia schools, I had no interaction with "Black" people, as there were none in my small community. Tom gave me hell at every opportunity, but I have to admit he was a good cook. He had four hashmarks, (Time of Service: One hashmark = 4 yrs) so he had been watching his footsteps for at least 16 years. Still Comissaryman 3rd Class, just two ranks above my E-2?

James was the other lead cook. He, also, was "Black," but as different as night and day from Tom. He was a really happy man, and was always singing the latest from Motown. "Motown?"... in South Georgia? Never happen. But "Finger Popping Time" became "Finger Fucking Time" with James. Likewise, "My Girl" became "Your Girl" with all the accompanying lyrics. James was a trip, and opened a door that had never even been contemplated at home.

James always volunteered to cook special meals like Thanksgiving and Christmas. His Parker House Rolls, and the turkeys he cooked were memorable, even now, 45 years later. I lost contact with him, but I am sure other people, somewhere, really appreciated the finesse the Chef gave to their meals.

I spent 21/2 months on the USS Sirius. Just about the time I was to finish Mess Cooking, I found I had orders to Japan!! Now at this time, (March '61), orders to anywhere in Japan were GOLD! Actually, at the end of SK school, I had requested Adak, Alaska. I really wanted to kill a Grizzly Bear, not eventually marry a Japanese Lady.

Back to the Super Connie. We were on our way, but with this plane, it was 36 hrs in the air, with a stop to refuel on Midway Island. This was before the 707. There were some civilians on board, but directly behind me were four sailors who were meeting the USS Bon Homme Richard, the "Bonnie Dick". All of these crazy people were from Texas, and one in particular was working on the stew's.

We were going to have a layover of 4 hours on Midway, and this crazy man was talking the stews into a midnight (4 am) swim. He succeeded! Five of our US Navy's proudest did our best to insure that these 2 ladies remembered us. Here was this beautiful woman with her legs around me, in water that was mostly coral bottom and shark infested, and I remind myself that I was still a virgin. Even this tryst had not changed that.

At 19, I was primed, but I was the only one that did not bring a condom. Back then, before the Pill, they were the only birth-control method. Regina made up for it, with the first ever blowjob. You have to remember, I grew up in a society that did not even acknowledge such thing happened. It was wonderful.

We landed in Japan, God knows where. I think it was at Haneda, Tokyo's airport. All I could see were all of these short people, with black hair and brown eyes!

I am only 5'9," but it seemed I was a head taller than all these strange, short, beautiful, and totally alien people. As I looked around, I had no idea where to go, nor what to do. "We are not in Kansas, or anywhere else," I thought. Georgia was at least 10,000 miles away, and I was that far, to the tenth power.

Fortunately, the Navy had anticipated all this, and a Shore Patrol checked my orders and directed me to a bus.

When I arrived at Atsugi, I was taken into the care on the Base Master-At-Arms (MAA). These were the dumb-asses from the fleet that could only contribute discipline without leadership. Two weeks. No liberty. Base indoctrination on the basics of Navy life in Japan.

After two weeks of picking up cigarette butts, and general indoctrination, we were invited to an MAA party at one of the local bars. Now you have to picture, that since Midway, I had not even seen a woman up close. I saw many that lived and worked on the base, and others that came through the gate daily. All the while picking up cigarette butts. I had quickly become enamored of the beauty of Japanese Women. All us two-week graduates were invited to a MAA party at one of the local bars. There I saw Candy for the first time.

******

Here we were. on our first night out to see what the women of a third world country were all about. I was in total awe, as the women caressed, sat in my lap and played with my perpetual erection. I was offered anything, for a price, but unfortunately my pay records had not followed me. I was broke, and willing to give up my heritage in a South Georgia farm just for a hug from one of these beautiful ladies.

I had to sit there, nursing a beer (another anomaly, S GA), while I watched everyone else fondling, and occasionally disappearing to the back room, with one of these ladies.

I had noticed one of the girls that seemed to be having a lot of fun. She would laughingly decline any intimate contact with any of the men, but dance with them as though her life depended on it.

She was the total butterfly, sitting on men's lap, scooting around to create an arousal, then leaving with a laugh. I saw one BM1 (Boatswain's Mate, 1st class, EM-6) offer her $20.00. At this time, starting work on the base was $30.00 per month, a short visit to the back room was $2.50, and stay all night was $5.00. We had to have special permission to stay out all night. There was a 12:00 o'clock curfew, and the Shore Patrol (SP) would nail you if you were on the streets after that.

All this time, I had watched Candy flitting around, totally enamored. I had never seen anyone as beautiful, or as desirable. She had been working the more financially endowed people for much of the night. She finally came and sat in my lap. "So Sailor-san, you don't like Japanese Women?" The immediate throb of my perpetual erection denied her statement, and she noticed.

"Come with me to the back, and we can take care of that," she said. "I haven't been paid in 1 1/2 months, I don't have any money". She wiggled on my lap, and said, "OK, come see me when you are paid". She stayed there the rest of the night, refusing to leave me. Pissed some deck-apes off!!

The next day, I transferred out of the temporary barracks, was given a liberty card, and PAYDAY!!!. Well, a subsistence of about $20.00, enough to buy cigarettes and a couple of beers. Liberty Call was at 5:00 pm and at 5:01 I was on my way to see Candy.

Charging out of the Base Gate in a 100 yen taxi (roughly .25c, I was dropped off at 5:20 at the bar where Candy worked. Did work. This early in the day, there were very few of the pretty ladies from the week before. I sat drinking an Asahi beer, and wondering what had gone wrong with my plans?

Kazuko came and sat with me, I bought her an Asahi, also. Most bar girls drank an expensive tea, and hardly ever accepted a real drink. Kazuko told me that she and Candy were real friends, and that Candy was somehow impressed with me. She also told me that Mama-san had fired Candy because she just sat with me, and did not try to get me to spend money.

I managed to get back to the base on what money I had left.

I was assigned to the Inventory Control section of NAS Supply. I "walked through" any emergency requisitions that came to the Supply Department. An AOCP (Aircraft Out of Commission for Parts) got everyone's attention, and I had to take care of it. Since my rank was a lowly E-2, I became friends with Nick, SK3, and Doolittle, SK2.

Now put the name "Doolittle" in the Japanese culture at the time, and you came up with really aggressive faces. General Doolittle's (no relation) raid was still well remembered. He had wisely chosen the name "Doo-san". Nick was "Nick-san". There was a town past Tokyo, named Hatchi-Oji. Evidently, one plane from the famous raid went down near this town, and the citizens really whacked the aircrew. After the war was coming home to Japan in late '44 and '45, all the bomber crews "Saved One for Hatchi-Oji". At the time, this was the most modern city that I saw in Japan. It was literally leveled, and no American went there after dark, and hurried through during the daytime.

Now, I was assigned to the Supply Department well after payday. Nick and Doo realized that I had a really fine watch, and also, a Polaroid Land Camera. Funny how friendly people can be when you have things that can be pawned before payday!!

OK, they suck me in, and promised me that they would show me the "real" side of the Japanese Women. Understand, my dick had softened very few times since I arrived in Japan. We went out, pawned both camera and watch, and came up with the stupendous amount of Y16,000.00 ($40.00). Split 3 ways, 5,5,6, I was ready to meet the world, at least all the women promised.

We first went to a local restaurant and had a steak. Promise you, Kobe Beef for $1.50 is something you have not experienced in your lifetime!! Then we went to the bars. Now even at 19, I was becoming bald. When we entered the bar, Nick introduced me as "Osani-san". Now an Osani is that little man in the boat that is predominant in a women's satisfaction.

This name gave me lots of attention, with Nick's and Doo's laughter. The women were all over me. Doo told them that he thought I was a virgin (I still was!)

I was being smothered, when I looked up and saw Candy. I bolted from the women, Nick and Doo looked at me, and then saw the lady who had my attention. I approached Candy, and made a total ass of myself, since I had money.

She turned away from my pretty crude proposition, and left the room. I followed, having to get past a bouncer.

I turned her around, and told her that she was the most exciting woman I had ever met, I told her how much I wanted her, and this was just enough.

Candy remained in the Nightlife around Atsugi, simply because I could not afford her. But afford takes on a new meaning, as I spent the night with this wounderous lady, and did not spend a cent.

******

Candy took me to her home, early. The bar closed at 11:00 pm, and street curfew was 12:00 pm. It really was unheard of for a lady of the night to leave early, unless the time had been bought.

Candy brought me inside her home. It consisted of two tiny rooms, plus an extended kitchen and hotsy bath ("Ofuro"). The entranceway was tiny, maybe 30" square, and at least 16" below the floor level of the rest of the house. "Here is where we take off our shoes," she told me. "What?" Totally new to me, the customs for visitors to a Japanese residence. "Yes, Mac-san, everyone takes off shoes before entering Japanese House".

OK, I can do that, I just wanted to get my arms around Candy.

We stepped up from the concrete entranceway onto tatami mats. I later learned that houses were built to accommodate these mats, approximately 3' x 6'. They were of soft rice straw, and about 2" thick. The whole house was wall to wall, except where we left our shoes. There were several sets of slippers, which Candy placed on my feet.

I am standing here, totally struck dumb, alone at last with the object of my fantasies. Green-eyed ladies and short-short wearers from High School need not apply. This was a full-fledged woman, and girls just did not measure up.

Candy had taken the teasing from Nick to heart, about my receding hairline. Osani-san meant that I rubbed off my hair between a woman's legs, and Candy would have no less from me!

You have to remember, that all my sexual experience was a drunken blowjob at Midway, and all the five fingers I possessed, each hand.

I stood dumbstruck as she undressed, beautiful white skin, small breasts with beautiful nipples, abundant hips, and pussy hair as straight as Elvis's sideburns. The totally white skin was extremely rare in Japan, and considered the epitome of feminine beauty. My hat was off to the national taste, as she was simply gorgeous.

She was beautiful, and she jumped on the bed and said "C'mon Mac-san". Scared me to death, but I whipped off my jumper, and did the emergency download on my 13 button pants. (I hadn't bought any civvies yet). My wallet fell to the side as I grabbed the top edges of the buttons. I have been in a hurry, in a bathroom, but never as that night.

Old GA Boy jumped right in on top and tried to put tab A into slot B.

"Wait, wait, wait". I stopped, weren't we supposed to connected by now?

"Let me show you how." Candy said. You have to remember I am looking at my first naked woman, and all woman she was! "Touch me on my breasts, as you kiss me". OK, I can do that, let's get to the real thing!

As I kissed her, I touched magic with her breasts. She started to breathe heavy, and her hips started to surge.

"My nipples are sensitive, be careful." "Was Nick joking when he said you were Osani-san?" I told her that I didn't know, because I didn't know what that meant.

"Are you willing to learn? It would make me very happy."

"But what does it mean?" I asked. She proceeded to explain, and let me tell you, if you have a mouth full of sensitive tit, labia and clitoris are just stops along the way! Wonderful! After a few dedicated minutes, I felt Oswald needed a little attention. When I entered her, first time for me, I couldn't believe anything could be so good. I'm glad I was staying at the Bund Hotel in Tokyo, so I did not have to leave. That was the address for all the overnight liberty requests.

We cuddled and slept, a first for me. We spoke a little, and she explained that she was a "working girl." As much a she liked me, and enjoyed me, she had to make a living. Our past night was special, but she couldn't do this often.

It was so very hard for me to understand, but in retrospect, I made $70.00 a month. She could make that in 3 nights, but she thought I hung the moon. I had to let her go, even though I saw her regularly. I will never forget one night at the base bowling alley. I saw her and a date, and her smile and laugh were the same as when we made love. Made Love, we did. If your only option is starvation, you do what you gotta do.

****** W

e stood a four-section watch, (duty section). This meant every four days we had no liberty, and every fourth Saturday and Sunday we had to not only stay on base, we had to sleep at the Supply Office. Someone had to be there for emergencies. As requisitions came in on the weekends, we forwarded our Not In Stock items to Yokuska Naval Supply Center.

That meant that someone had to make the supply run on Sunday.

This duty was just as boring as it could get. By Sunday, I was tired of playing Hearts, had been put on report for making a loop saying "Fuck You" on the teletypewriter with which we communicated with Yokuska, and the section leader was asking for volunteers to drive to Yokuska.

I didn't know the roads, but I gladly volunteered, just to get away. I promise you that no other Georgia Cracker has ever been as terrified as I was on that trip. Clay hills and country roads have never been as scary as that 30-mile journey. School buses stopping to kill rattlesnakes couldn't touch even the first two miles outside the gate. In the first place, we were driving on the left side of the road. Second place, kamikaze drivers did not realize that we were supposed to occupy this particular place in time or on this hiway. Total pandemonium, and Repke just laughed at my cowering on the floorboards. He took particular enjoyment in using the horn, as this truck's air horn sounded like one from a commuter train. It finally got to be funny to watch the pedestrians try to figure why they were about to be hit by a train, on a roadway.

Duty weekend over, we were all back to normal, at least as normal as anything could get around Nick. He and Doo had paid back the money advanced by my pawning exercise, but I had blown this in the fine old fashion of wine, women, and song. At least women, women, and women. I never did recover the camera, or the watch. I worked directly for Nick, and our department had a cubbyhole section of about 25 1' x1' cubbyholes where expended requisitions were sorted, pending posting by a really sweet Japanese lady. She would periodically grab all the copies, and go to her desk and file cabinet to post them, removing them from inventory. Then Nick found the spider.

This was a tarantula-sized rubber spider, with an air hose and bulb at the other end. Nick played it perfectly, just waiting for Mitsuko to reach into a cubbyhole. It jumped, she shreiked then grabbed a yardstick and proceeded to chase Nick all over the office. Her samurai ancestors would have been proud of her swordsmanship. Unfortunately, the Supply Officer was less than pleased. Yep, extra duty, along with Nick, even though I was the other wronged innocent.

So it was another while, overnight chit in hand, that I sat out to see Candy once more. I skipped chow to get to her bar early, just to let her know I had wonderful plans tonight. Wrong. She had left that particular bar, and was working at one that was Officer's only. I couldn't get near the place, much less see her. It was considered extremely rude to approach any bargirl at her home, without first being invited, so I couldn't approach her that way.

Dejected, and wandering around, I ran into Nick and Doo. They took me under their wing for the night, and with their intricate knowledge of the local bars, introduced me to Satchiko. Oh My God!

Now you've heard the expression that crazy people have more fun?, Satchiko had all the fun the law allows, and some that the law didn't allow.

"Hey Nick-san, you bring me Cherry-boysan?," referring of course, to me. "Satchiko, this is Osani-san" Nick said as he rubbed my head. "Come shake his hand." She came from behind the bar and approached us with hand outstretched. Being the polite GA boy, I held out my hand in reply. Just before we touched, she reached down and got a good handful of dick, which was growing all the while. Several pumping and stroking moments later, she grabbed my bald head and rubbed it all over her large titties.

Now I know most Japanese women are small breasted, around 5' to 5'2" in height, and seldom weigh much over 100 lbs. Not this one, she stood eye to eye with me, and her tits were at least 36DD. She was wearing a pullover knit blouse, and she pulled it up and over my head! Satchiko strikes again! I was in heaven. She removed me from her nipples with the admonishment: "Omari-san (Police) no like that, get us both in trouble."

Nick and Doo were rolling on the floor laughing, and the other 15 - 20 patrons were laughing and applauding. I was hooked, and had found a favorite watering hole. This woman always had some sort of crazy ruse working, usually to the embarrassment of some poor, young man, Navy or Marine. She was a blast. (I discovered years later, that Satchiko was actually Korean, rather than Japanese decent. This came from my 2nd wife's Uncle, who was also stationed at Atsugi.) Hard to believe two country boys from such a small town in GA experienced meeting this lady.

Life goes on. Ever so often, I would run into Candy out and about town, and we could arrange to be together. Sometimes for a meal, sometimes for just a walk around town, and a couple of times a whole afternoon of slow, languid, loving. I do not use the word loving lightly. That was exactly my relationship with Candy. She saw a goodness in me that she was attracted to, over and above her profession. She kept urging me, "Mac-san, enjoy other girls, I not mind. You need to play. You still young."

12