Candy And Bob Exposed At The Beach!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK Hon. Lets start off with this cover-up." I said calmly.

She slowly unbuttoned the front all the way down. Sergio's eyes lit up as her enormous breasts nearly bumped his face as she took her arms from the sleeves and handed it to me. We both waited in anticipation for my wife to remove her bikini top. This would be the first time that she would ever expose herself willingly to a stranger and my cock was getting stiff thinking about it.

She reached behind her back and found the end of the string and pulled it slowly. Is was like something from a movie as I saw the loop in the bow behind her back shrink in slow motion until it vanished and the two ends came apart like magic! Her top just hung down loosely over her tits as she pulled the last string from around her neck. When that one came loose she quickly put her arms down and held it in place for one last moment.

"I'll take that for you." I said trying to get things started.

Finally she leaned forward inches from Sergio's face and let her top fall into her hands. A broad smile came upon his face as he looked on in wonder at the site before him. She handed me her top and quickly folded her arms in a vain attempt at covering herself.

"This appears to be a little more than I anticipated so I think that I would like to start with the underside of her breasts. I will need you to hold them up for me so that I can spray them and let them dry before moving on." He said as he prepared his tools.

Candy waited until he turned back toward her ready to start before she finally cupped her large breasts with her hands and raised them.

"A bit higher if you please!"

With an embarrassed look on her face she raised them up high to just below her chin. She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side as he began to apply the spray to the underside of her large breasts. I found it quite erotic to watch my otherwise demure wife standing nearly completely naked in front of a total stranger as she held her tits up toward his face! Once he finished with the underside he asked her to keep them up for a few more minutes until the paint dried.

"If you will please turn around I will start on another area until it dries."

She turned around to face me as Sergio painted the strings of the bikini onto her back. As she held up her breasts toward me I saw for the first time the view that Sergio had a moment ago. It was like a dream come true for me to have my wife expose herself to a stranger in the backroom of a store without putting up much of a fight. The sight of my wife's nipples pointing up at me as she held them up for display caused my cock to become rock hard inside of my swim trunks.

Once he had finished with her back Sergio figured that the fast drying paint was ready and she could turn around and lower her breasts so that he can continue. He started to work the spray back and forth like a true artist across her huge breasts and as the cool spray touched her tender nipple..........

"Ooooooop!"

Candy reacted with surprise to the pleasant feeling. Her nipple grew stiff immediately and she blushed when Sergio smiled at the sight.

"Not to worry ma'am. This is a good thing. You see when the skin stretches like that it takes more paint to cover the surface. If that same surface is painted first and then stretched it thins out the paint and your skin will show through."

It made sense to me and I think that it might have comforted Candy a little too!

After painting a few highlights it appeared that the job was about complete.

"Now I would like you to pick out a design for a stencil. This will make the work look more like fabric and disguise it so that it would be difficult to tell the difference."

He handed Candy the stencils and she looked through them as if they were wallpaper samples. Sergio had his sprayer ready once she made her decision and went right back to work. I could tell that Candy had become a little more at ease now that she appeared to be covered. Once done Sergio backed away to look at his handiwork.

It looked spectacular! I think that even Candy thought that it looked real. Sergio got up and went out through the curtain returning with a large hand mirror, He gave it to Candy and she held it out to see the same view that we could see.

She looked totally amazed as she stared at the fine detail in Sergio's work.

"Now are you ready for him to finish the job?" I asked as I pointed down toward her bikini bottom.

She broke her gaze from the mirror only to give me one of those "yeah right!" kind of looks then went back to admiring herself. What got me was that she didn't come out and say "no" directly so I walked up and stood behind her.

Looking over her shoulder I could see both of our faces in the mirror as I placed my hands on her hips. Her eyes went to mine as mine to hers. I could feel her back arch toward me ever so slightly giving me a subtle hint that it was alright to go further. I found the ends of the bikini strings on either side with my fingers and very gently began to pull them out to the sides. She looked directly into my eyes with a wry smile on her face as the bows loosened and came apart. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly as the material fell away from her body and dropped to the floor.

I looked down and saw Sergio's eyes bugging out as my wife's freshly shaven pussy appeared only inches from his nose, his mouth, his tongue! With eyes closed and lips parted slightly I heard her moan quietly.

I could have fucked her right there and then but this was not my plan. My plan was to bring her along slowly, in stages, so that she would get used to one step before advancing to another. The last thing that I wanted to do was to go too far, too fast, and have her end it.

"Shall I continue, sir?" Sergio said softly as it appeared that he was speaking directly into her cunt!

"Yes, I think she is ready now."

Candy's eyes were still closed as I took the mirror out of her hand for fear that she would drop it. She was in a daze and I am sure that she would have allowed us to do anything with her at that moment.

Sergio got his sprayer ready and decided to start in right with her pussy.

"Ma'am, I am going to have to work on this much like we did with your breasts so I will have to move things around down here as I go. Is it alright if I were to touch you?" He said nervously while motioning down toward her pussy.

"Yes!" She never opened her eyes as she replied with no more than a whisper!

"Please don't worry about any paint that will get into your sensitive areas. It is a water based Henna that is anti-allergenic so you can relax. It can be easily removed later." He said as he examines her closely.

Sergio proceed to use his left hand to move the lips of her pussy to the side to paint when he discovered a surprise!

"Sir! She is quite wet down there! I will have to dry her off first or the paint will not apply properly." He sat back and awaited my approval.

"She is your canvas. Do whatever is necessary to finish the job." I looked at Candy and found that her hips were involuntarily rocking back and forth.

Sergio wadded some paper towels and blotted at her wet hole. I could see the paper getting wet as he began to slide it up and down into the folds of her wet crack. Her pelvis pushed forward as she wanted more contact to her heated sex.

Once satisfied that it was dry enough Sergio started to work. He moved her puffy labia from one side to the other to be sure to cover the entire area with the spray.

"Sir, I will need you to hold these open for me so that I can get between them." Pointing at her large round derrière.

With her ass facing toward Sergio and stood directly in front of her, reached around, and spread her delicious cheeks wide. She looked at me with eyes full of lust as I opened her up for the young man to do his work. I could only imagine the view that he had as my wife's puckered asshole and pussy were on display just inches from his face.

He took the sprayer and coated the entire area in case any parts were to come into view later. She jerked a little when the cool spray came in contact with her wrinkled hole and I got a little chuckle from that. I was instructed to hold her cheeks apart for a few minutes to allow the paint to dry and that gave me the opportunity to kiss my hot wife.

We started out with just a light gentle kiss which heated up rapidly as my wife put her hands behind my head to pull me tight as she worked her tongue into my mouth. She was on fire!

"I guess he went out to lunch!" Said someone from the other side of the curtain!

"Shhhhhhhhh!" Sergio warned us to be quiet.

The voices came from two people only a few feet away separated from us by just a thin piece of cloth. Here we were with me holding my wife's ass open wide in front of a seated man and all they would have to do to see us was to peek behind the curtain.

"Do you want to wait here for him to return?"

Oh please no!

"No. Lets come back a little later. We can look around for a while." Came the voice of a young woman.

Whew! That was a close call yet Candy didn't flinch. She stayed quite still and showed no concern. Sergio on the other hand was sweating bullets. He just wanted to finish things up and get back out there before they returned.

I let go of her cheeks and he finished painting. Once he applied the stenciling I backed away and couldn't believe my eyes! At first glance you would swear that it was a real swim suit.

I had candy put her cover-up back on and gathered our things. We walked back out through the curtain just before a young couple came over. Candy had just finished with the last button as the girl looked her up and down to see what was painted on. She gave a puzzled look when she didn't notice anything and I think that made Candy feel a little more at ease that the girl couldn't tell that she was really naked under her cover.

I paid Sergio and thanked him for his fine work. He said that he would be happy to see us again so I told him that we will be in the lounge for cocktails later in the evening and to drop by.

We walked back outside to the boardwalk and again the bright sunlight shone right through the transparent material which was all that she wore. All eyes were upon us as we walked and as usual Candy hardly noticed.

We stopped at the rail to look at the ocean view. I had an arm around her shoulders as she leaned on her elbows. I began to notice a small crowd gathering behind us and looked back to see people pointing toward Candy's ass as they whispered and laughed. Looking down I could see that her ass was totally exposed as her cover had risen and it was plan to not only see the cleft between her ass cheeks but also her painted pussy! Her lips had parted slightly and from their view it was evident just what they were seeing!

I didn't want Candy to realize this so I decided to move on.

"Lets take a nice walk on the beach. What do you say?"

I made sure that she didn't turn around to see her admirers and when I noticed a couple of teens following I gave them the sign to back off which they did..

We walked to the water line and down the beach where it was less crowded.

"Why don't you unbutton your top. There really isn't anyone down this way." As I spoke I turned to her and began to unbutton it from the top down. She did not resist. After a bit we were pretty much alone. Turning back we could see the crowd on the beach but up ahead we saw no-one. I convinced her to remove the top completely and had her put it into her bag.

Soon enough we saw a figure walking toward us from the other direction. As it came closer we could tell that it was a man walking alone right at us. Candy got a little nervous and went for the bag. I stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"We've gotten this far. No turning back now. Let's just see if he can tell." She looked down and I let her hand go. I could tell that she just needed me to coax her into it.

As we walked I began to notice my wife acting a bit more frisky. More playful. She began to bounce around and splash the water with her feet. I watched as her tits would bounce up and down and sway back and forth freely. It excited me to see my wife's giant boobs shaking about without restraint. I really think that she loved the feel of them swinging free in the open air.

As the man came closer I could tell that he was walking on the same line as us and wondered if Candy would move away to avoid contact. She didn't! She came and stood beside me as he approached. I could see the look on his face change from slightly puzzled to a broad smile as came close enough to see my wife fully.

He looked to be in his mid thirties. Tall, dark, and slim his chest was very hairy and a thick gold chain hung from his neck. The tiny light blue Speedo that he wore did little to cover his manhood. It looked more like a jock as it swooped down in front displaying a fair amount of pubic hair. The crotch bulged out obscenely showing the outline of what appeared to be one hell of a big cock. Obviously he knew just what he was doing when he put it on because Candy's eyes were fixed on it as soon as he got near enough to see.

"Hello there!" He said as he reached his hand out to me. "My name is Tony. Are you vacationing here this week?"

"Hi Tony. Yes we are. I'm Bob and this is my wife Candy."

He turned from me and reached out to my wife and held her hand as he at first looked directly into her eyes and then down her body. It was obvious from his reaction that he knew that Candy was naked and was enjoying the view!

"Oh my. She is so beautiful." He spoke to me but his eyes never left her body. Finally he looked back into her eyes as she smiled and shyly looked away.

He was well tanned with no tan line regardless of his skimpy swim suit. His curly black hair stood up thick on his head. His perfect pearl white teeth shined bright in contrast to his dark skin as he continued his broad smile.

He continued to hold onto her hand as he spoke to me. She did not object as he placed his other hand on top of hers and rubbed it softly. We made small talk as his eyes went from her breasts to her pussy and back. In only minutes it was evident that the attention was having and effect on her as her nipples grew hard and stood out like little finger tips pointing out at her new friend.

This obviously did not go un-noticed as his cock began to fill the confines of the tiny Speedo. He was getting hard as he held onto my wife's hands and Candy watched as his huge erection caused the thin material to push away from his body. She blushed as she saw the head of his cock poking out down his leg like the head of a snake. The shaft was outlined perfectly and a fair amount of it could be seen from above where the material was pulled away.

I couldn't believe that I let it get this far but I was enjoying the show and my cock was rock hard as well. I know that all I had to do was give him the OK and he would bury his hard cock into my wife instantly. By the look on her face, and body, I am quite sure that if I weren't there she would have been more than willing to allow him to fuck her right there! I found that I was losing control of the situation and this was not part of my plan so I had to act.

"So Tony! Are you staying at the hotel?" I asked trying to break their trance on each other.

He was looking deep into her eyes as I spoke and had to literally shake his head to come out of it before turning toward me. Candy looked away meekly as if she was a young girl caught flirting with a boy.

He let go of her hand and took a step back as he realized where he was. Then he cleared his throat to speak.

"Uh yes. Yes I am at the hotel. Just a get away to have some time alone."

"Well Tony we're going to move on but if you want to stop by we will be in the lounge later this evening." I took Candy's hand to get her moving along.

"Yes I would love to buy you a drink and perhaps get to know a little bit more about you."

"OK see you then!"

I held Candy's hand as we started walking down the beach. She was very quiet when she suddenly stopped and pulled me back to her. She glanced back to see how far Tony had gotten and apparently it was far enough as she pressed her body against mine and gave me a deep passionate kiss. She then whispered in my ear.

"Bob I am so hot right now. I need you to make me cum! Make me cum before I scream." She was holding my head with her lips pressed up against my ear as she spoke. Then she did a surprising thing. She stuck her tongue into my ear and twirled it around. Nobody has ever done that to me before but it gave me a strange tingling feeling inside.

I stepped back from her and could tell that her painted pussy was wet. I watched as her juice ran down the inside of her thighs and wondered if Tony had seen this as well.

Looking around I checked to see if there was anyone around and all I saw was Tony walking in the other direction and another couple approaching from far off. We were too far from the beach for anyone to be able to see us clearly.

Candy had one of those wanton looks in her eyes as I reached out and put my hand up under her sopping wet cunt. She melted in my arms and slid her right leg up and down my thigh as I buried two fingers deep into her sloppy hole. I grabbed her leg and held it up, opening her, while I worked my hand up into her. I started slapping my hand up against her hard as she screamed for more.

"Oh yes yes yes. HARDER! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I looked back down the beach and the couple was getting closer but probably still could not see exactly what was happening. I quickened my pace and slapped against her cunt harder as she neared her orgasm.

"Oh God! Oh God! Yessssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As she came her body started to spasm and her eyes rolled back in her head. I had to hold onto her as her back arched and her head hung backwards. I gave her a moment to regain her composure before I straightened her back up.

"I think we have company coming." I said softly.

She turned her head. still dazed, to look and quickly stood upright when she saw that there was a couple coming toward them not ten feet away! She made an attempt to fix her hair and act nonchalant when she saw them staring at her. They appeared to be an older couple in their fifties. The woman had her hand to her mouth as if in shock while the gentleman had a broad grin on his face. Both were looking directly at her crotch. Candy looked down and quickly turned her body away when she saw that most of the hot pink paint that had been covering her pussy was smeared or rubbed off! Her cunt was now fully exposed with it's lips open and inviting!

The woman smacked her husbands arm while his eyes remained glued to Candy's open pussy as they passed. Candy was totally humiliated at showing her pussy so brazenly to innocent bystanders. I looked at my hand and found that my fingers were covered by the paint so I reached into the bag and got a towel to wipe off.

Candy just stood there not knowing what to do so I wiped her pussy mound clean. The paint came right off and her pussy stood out perfectly framed by it's pink surroundings.

I tossed the towel back into the bag.

"I think that we've had enough fun out here for now so before you get yourself into trouble we should head back."

I started to walk.

"Bob!"

"Yes?"

"You know that I can't go back like this! Look at me!"

"You look beautiful Honey. That's what I see."

"No look! People will see my....my privates. You can't make me walk around like this!" She waved her hand over her pussy like I couldn't see it.

"OK fine." I reached into the bag and handed her the transparent cover-up.

She left it draped over her hand and just looked at me. I know that she expected me to take out the bikini bottom but I love adventure and figured that I would play my game to the hilt. I started walking back up the beach without saying another word. I guess she thought about it for a few minutes and realized that it was the most that I was going to offer. She ran up beside me with her giant breasts bouncing around under her sheer cover and took my arm for the long walk back to the hotel which was quite interesting to say the least! Our lives changed that day and we have never been happier!