Candy Ass

Story Info
The sweet pleasure of analingus.
836 words
4.25
93.7k
29
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I adore her ass, and she knows it. Best of all, she revels in it. She's never afraid to show it to me, offer it to me, and let me lose myself in its warmth and softness while I seek the deeply erotic scents and tastes that lie between her ample cheeks. She knows, understands, and thrills to the power that her anus holds over me. It, in turn, is a zone of intense pleasure for her.

She's a heavyset woman, about 5-foot-2 and 140 pounds with curly, reddish hair. Her ass is big and round, yet firm and beautiful. It's the perfect payoff to her wide hips and lush, sexy figure. The curve of her belly is alluring. Her pussy is almost clean shaven, her mons plump and inviting. The juices between the delicate pink lips of her pussy are buttery and sweet, and I love the time I spend between her big, warm thighs. But the times we love most are when my face is buried in her warm, nude ass and she is sharing her most intimate, forbidden place with me.

She knows she can make my cock ache with anticipation when she teases me with her ass. She sometimes dances slowly and seductively while wearing her black thong leotard with her large breasts out. Then she spreads her cheeks to reveal her sexy anus. The big puckered slit is surrounded by soft, delicately wrinkled tan skin that holds her flavors.

She is deeply excited by the sensation of my tongue on and inside her asshole. We have an understanding and comfort level after years together that allows me to taste her at any time. She knows my lust is intense when her anus is slick and slightly moist, the musky taste and scent incredibly arousing after a long day.

The tight ring of her anus relaxes as I lick and suck, and she admits me, surrendering to the kinky thrill of my tasting her there. Knowing that I get off on it makes her incredibly horny.

Her asshole is sensitive to my tongue's play and probing, and her orgasms are strong even when her cunt is not touched. So she has come to love showing off her ass and being rimmed. I more than love pleasuring her in this way.

I give her long, slow, sensuous rimjobs at bedtime, or during a back rub, or when she is watching TV or reading. She often asks for them, and makes my cock harden by simply appearing before me nude from the waist down. She will turn to playfully slap her broad ass. Then she lies on her side with her legs curled, or on her stomach, and I shower her buttocks with kisses before my tongue finds its way to her savory pucker.

Tonight she lay curled on her side, wearing only black nylon stockings and eating chocolate wafer sticks. She ran a hand through my hair as I eagerly and lovingly licked her soft, moist hole. The scent in the cleft of her buttocks was almost intoxicating and her anus was electrifyingly bitter. It made me ravenous, and as the taste faded with each swirl of my tongue, I sought more within her.

The satiny warmth of her plush nude buttocks covered my face as I probed and tasted. Her anus relaxed and my tongue was greeted by the pillowy softness within. She purred with pleasure, so I stiffened my tongue and moved it slowly in and out, in and out, like a tiny wet cock. Every so often, I stopped to admire her wet hole -- relaxed and slightly open, waiting for more.

When she was about to come, I reached up and took a wafer stick from her. It was somewhat thicker than a pencil and I rubbed it slowly against her anus, the chocolate melting and smearing on the web of delicate wrinkles. Pressing gently, I inserted the candy half way into her asshole.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed, pulling one of her cheeks up so she could better see in the mirror next to the bed. The chocolate was now sticking out of her anus and I began to lick at it. Slowly nibbling at the end of the wafer stick, I chewed my way down until half remained inside her.

Feeling my tongue swirl on her anus, she flexed her pucker and pushed the rest of the candy out into my waiting mouth. The chocolate was bittersweet, and I savored it, licking the remainder off her slit.

As I feasted, I felt her opening my belt. Her fingers deftly removed my erect penis, which was soon surrounded by the warmth of her mouth. She sucked intently as I feverishly tongue-fucked her. Within a minute, we both came intensely, her asshole spasming and clenching my tongue as my warm, sticky cream filled her mouth.

It was the perfect dessert for each of us, and we shared a long passionate kiss, exchanging our flavors, fully alive in our sweet intimacy.