Candy Canes and Peppermint Lattes

Story Info
Starbucks, Christmas Music, & a Christmas story!
1.5k words
3.71
48.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always loved the Christmas season. From the smell of gingerbread, the concerts, the lights, the decorations, and the hot chocolate, to the music and the joyful nature of everyone that passes you on the streets.

I love the snow, and the fresh crisp smell of the outside weather, even though, like most people, I hated driving in wintery conditions. This Christmas season was like most other ones, and it started out like most others do with the concert that kicks off the Christmas Season, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It is the true start of Christmas for me and my season isn't the same without seeing them, and listening to Christmas music NON STOP from November first through January third... but enough on what Christmas means to me and onto my favorite Christmas memory!

*

Two Thousand Nine marked my twenty first birthday year and my most favorite Christmas. My older sister Danielle was home on holiday from St. Vincent College and the house seemed to be in order like the olden days except for the absence of Dad who had passed after losing a fight to Prostate Cancer in Two Thousand Seven.

I was lying on moms bed in her room watching my favorite Christmas movie, "It's a Wonderful Life," when Danny came in with two bright red Starbucks cups and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Here Kid," she softly whispered over the movie.

"What's this Danny?" I asked.

"It's a peppermint latte. I wasn't sure if you still liked eggnog so I decided on peppermint."

I took my cup without taking my eyes from the TV screen. My absolute favorite part was coming up when Henry Bailey mentions throwing a lasso around the moon and pulling it down.

Danielle had a peppermint candy cane in her mouth and she took it out of her mouth and brought it to the tip of my lips. I was vaguely paying attention to her because my favorite part was playing, so when she took the refreshing minty stick and traced the outline of my lips with it, it caught me off guard. Like a tube of minty lipstick, she applied a clear coat of peppermint flavored saliva onto my lips, and my attention left Henry Bailey and focused on my brown haired and freckled milk chocolate colored sister.

As if she had done nothing wrong, she looked at me and said, "Now take a sip of the latte." And of course I looked at her like he had lost her God Given Mind.

"Just do it Peanut! Why do you always have to be difficult?" she chided.

As not to start an argument, which rarely happened between us anyway, I did as she asked, then licked my lips and looked back in her direction.

"Didn't it enhance the flavor?" she asked grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

I looked at her like she was slightly insane, and nodded my head. "Yeah but get to the point Dan." I spit back sarcastically.

In a desperate attempt to keep my attention that she was swiftly losing, she stuck the candy back in her mouth, got it nice and moist with saliva, and did it again. Looking back in hindsight, I remember her being a bit uncomfortable in her skin as if she was nervous or antsy for something, but that was par for the course with Danielle most of the time.

As she was finishing up, she dropped to her knees in front of me on the bed. As soon as she was finished, my reaction was to do as she asked and drink the coffee and lick my lips, but before I had a chance, Danielle had stuck her tongue out and bent in towards me and licked the mint flavoring from my lips.

My body realized what my sister had done immediately, because my pussy instantly got wet and started throbbing in anticipation for what it wanted to happen next.

My first initial reaction was to push Danielle away from me, but I was too relaxed to get violent. "God, you taste so good Peanut, like mint chocolate..." she said as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled in the light of the room. "I'm sorry I didn't let you taste it but I was so tempted I had too!"

Then she bit a piece of the candy off and placed her drink on Mom's night stand as she took my cup from my hand and placed it there too. "Wanna taste?" she asked. Dangerously close to my face, I couldn't answer, because as soon as my mouth opened, it was being bombarded with a peppermint flavored tongue and hot breath. Her creamy chocolate lips covered mine as her expert tongue explored my mouth with ease.

I felt the candy swirling around in my mouth as we exchanged the most passionate kiss that I had ever felt from anyone. My pussy ached and yearned to be touched, and I wanted to let Danielle know it.

I rolled over onto the bed and pushed the body pillow to the murky depths of the floor as I now lay on my back facing the ceiling. "Danny I want to feel your tongue all over my body."

Without hesitation, I had a hot sticky tongue traveling from my pierced navel up my tight chocolate stomach as Danielle pushed my shirt up and off of my body. She had immediately jumped onto the bed and her denim skirt now covered my own. I could feel the warmth off of her pussy through my own skirt on my pelvic bone, and I felt her breathing opposite my own as she straddled me and lay on my stomach.

I lay there in complete content being selfish as it may have seemed as I let my sister's tongue roam and feel all over my body. I pulled my bra up as she reached for the candy cane and circled it around my nipples and then licked the sticky sugars off of me.

My pussy was dripping wet and was still yearning to be touched... "Danny, my pussy... I want to feel you inside of it. Please, please, I can't take anymore." I whined.

Back down my torso she licked and planted kisses, and when she came to my skirt, she lifted it up and pulled down my pretty Christmas decorated panties. The Christmas lights on the fabric glimmered in sequins and glitter, and upon pulling them down, Dan tossed them at my face and disappeared under the cover of my blue jean skirt. She felt so good and the kisses or licks, (I couldn't tell which) wouldn't take long before they sent me rocketing into orgasm.

I wanted to taste my sister's glistening hot box, so I sat up slightly and caressed her head, and ran my fingers through her charcoal colored hair. She looked up from my pussy that she lapped away at, and I whispered, "Turn around Danny; I want to taste your hot pussy too."

I lay back down and she straddled my face and lowered her wintergreen colored panty covered pussy onto my face. I took my first two fingers and drew the cloth to the side, and rolled my tongue up and parted her pussy. I used my tongue to fuck her pussy like a cock and she moaned out in pleasure.

I slapped her pussy, and bit the meaty lips, and bit her pierced clit as she covered my pussy in kisses and soft caresses. I took my other hand and finger fucked her wet box for dear life. Harder and harder, and faster with fervor and more energy I fucked her tiny pink box as she brought me closer and closer to orgasm with her gentle touches.

"Jenny, I'm gonna cum!!!" she squealed as I kept the abuse going. I felt myself growing closer and closer, and she stuck two fingers into my own sloppy box and started fingering me for dear life.

"Danny, cum with me!" I said as I couldn't take anymore, and as if like magic, she came and came as I my body was racked with an orgasm of its own. I squirted jets of cum all over the bed and Danielle's face as my orgasm took the breath from me.

*

That was and will always be my fondest memory of Christmas, and every time I hear Trans-Siberian Orchestra's song Tracers, I think of my squirting orgasm and the look of Danielle's face as she looked at me. With a face dripping wet with my lady cum, she turned around and looked me dead in my face and leaned in and kissed me.

"Now answer your phone... and don't forget to drink your Peppermint Latte. It's probably cold by now." She said.

All I could do is laugh.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Love, Peanut

*

Author's Note:

Please Remember to Vote and Please Vote like you would want someone to Vote for your piece! Thank You Very Much! And Keep SUPPORTING YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS on literotica.com.

_smb09