Candy Chronicles Ch. 01: Getting Started

Story Info
Whore recounts her first professional days.
3.1k words
3.94
11.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there, nice to meet you. I'm Michaela, but you can call me Candy, that's what all my clients call me too. You see, I'm a whore, and I love my job. I'm also pretty good at it if I may say so, but I guess you wouldn't be here if my reputation didn't already precede me.

So, you're just going to stare at me all the time? Not that I'm blaming you, my body is my tool and it's not like I'm being subtle about it, I enjoy showing off. Just look at me, 22 years old, 5 foot 5 inch, long blonde hair, blue eyes, slim body and my obviously fake 36DD silicone tits, I got everything I need to be a successful whore.

Anyway, I know you wanted me to tell about how I became a whore, right? That's a great idea, I love thinking back to my early days, not that it's that long ago, but they're still good memories for me.

I got my mom to thank for all of it, she's a total slut too, so she always set a great example for me. The cool thing about having a single slut mom was that I was always able to talk to her about boys and sex and stuff and get straight answers from her. It was thanks to her that I didn't feel any pressure when I started going out with guys. But since she did also tell me how much fun getting laid was, I didn't hesitate much to dive right into the action when I was ready for it.

And once I got started, there was no stopping me, it didn't take long for me to develop the corresponding reputation among my peers. The guys were practically lining up to hook up with me, and some of the girls as well, which suited me just fine, after I got my first taste of pussy I knew I found another way to have fun in bed or wherever I wound up doing it.

Things only got better once I reached legal age and got to go into all the good clubs. I guess I was on my way to become a whore already then, I never had to pay for drinks myself, the guys were only too eager to spend their money for me, which suited me just fine. And they definitely got something in return from, be it a quick blowjob in the restrooms or in their cars or of course letting them fuck me, I had a reputation of being a slut to uphold after all.

It all progressed logically from there. I kept clubbing with the clear intention of getting laid. Back then I still had a regular job, I was working the cash register at a local sex shop, which allowed me to dress rather revealing and the employee discount on all the slutty outfits sure didn't hurt either. It didn't take long however for me to develop a steady circle of regulars that I'd kept meeting and fucking, which eventually led to me getting more than just drinks in exchange for me going down on them or spreading my legs.

I was enjoying the good life. I was getting fucked on a regular basis and got more and progressively also more expensive gifts. So eventually I realized that I could indeed turn pro and just start charging for my services, that way I'd get to decide for myself what I'd do with what I earned instead of just amassing a pile of stuff, you can only wear one necklace at once after all, to name only one of the things I had laying around.

I can still vividly remember the day I finally decided to become a whore, it was just a few weeks before my 20th birthday. I made a checklist to the best of my knowledge and went through it to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The first thing I did of course was to tell my mom about it, to see if she had any good tips for what I had planned. Just as I had expected, she turned out to be the coolest mom ever. She wished me good luck and told me to make sure that I'd get my money in advance and then she sent me on my way with a big hug, reassuring me in the choice I had made.

Item number two on my list went smoothly as well, quitting a simple retail job wasn't all that complicated, of course they were sorry to see me go, but in the end it all worked out well. Of course I took advantage of my employee discount for one final shopping spree to be properly outfitted for work.

The last part turned out to be a bit tricky, since I had decided to start out by walking the street, the whole part of being on display for everybody coming by was something that held a great appeal to me, I guess I was being a traditionalist then, wanting to start at the bottom of the ladder to work my way up. A quick internet research later I knew where all the action on the Street was happening.

I decided upon looking for a spot near the harbour, the various forums all pointed me in that direction for it being the busiest, with a lot of the ship crews and dock workers looking to blow off some steam after work, it sounded like I would have my work cut out for me around there. Getting there wasn't all that hard, the directions given by the users were quite easy, it was amazing how well horny guys were working together to get laid.

So there I was, wearing my newest outfit, black 6 inch fuck me high heels, fishnet stockings and garter belt, a tight black leather skirt that barely covered my ass and to top things off a too tight pink tube top, exposing my bare stomach, I was looking every bit the whore I had decided to become.

The other girls were surprisingly welcoming to me, the newcomer, immediately accepting me into their ranks. I had expected some kind of bitching and fighting going on, but I was immediately inducted into the whore sorority, and told what the usual rates were, so I wouldn't be either too cheap or too expensive when the guys were asking for my prices.

After a bit of conversation that quickly brought me up to speed concerning what I had to expect and what was usually requested by the guys, I took my place at the curb, waiting for my first client. I was rather excited; soon I would fuck a total stranger!

Ok, that part wasn't that unusual for me, but the part where I would get paid explicitly for it was going to be a first for me. I watched the passing cars, some were just driving through, although even those slowed down to take a closer look at me and the other girls. More interesting were those vehicles that slowed down even more, their drivers were on the lookout for some action.

I was surprised at first that not all of the latter category were actually letting girls into their cars. When I asked the other girls about that, they told me that usually the guys were doing one or two rounds to check out what was on display. I could understand the reason behind that, it was similar to shopping around for clothes and shoes, you didn't just buy the first one you tried on. I watched a few of the other girls get picked up until it was finally my turn.

A slightly dirty Pickup Truck slowed down as it came near me, and it was on his first pass already. I smiled; this really made me feel special. As the window on the passenger side moved down, I stepped up to him, my heels clicking on the ground. I leaned into the window and smiled at the driver, at the same time giving him a good view of my cleavage.

"Hey there, looking for some company?" I said, looking him over. A tall construction worker was sitting in the driver's seat. I estimated him to be about 6'3", he was wearing a pair of blue jeans and still had his safety vest over his black T-shirt. His hardhat was still on the passenger seat. He had short hair and was very muscular, all he needed was a mustache and he could've easily been one of the Village People.

"Hey babe, you look hot, how much?" he said with a deep pleasant voice. I smiled at him and immediately felt a slight itch between my legs. It was everything I had envisioned it to be, a total stranger wanted to fuck me and give me money for it.

"Well, what do you want?" I said, leaning further inside, standing on my toes outside of his car. "It's 30 for a blowjob, 50 if you want to fuck me and anal is 80." I said, glad that the other girls had told me about the usual rates for this part of the street.

He looked me over and seemed to consider his option, but it was clear to me that I had him; I knew that look from the clubs when the guys bought me drinks.

"Well, what do you have to offer?" he asked, a slight smirk playing around his mouth.

I pulled down my top and exposed my tits to him. This was before my boobjob, but even then I filled my top well with my 34C tits. I grinned at him as I pulled it up again

"Good enough?" I asked, adjusting it.

"Fuck yeah. Hop in girl." He said, grabbing his hardhat and putting it behind the seats. I opened the door and sat down on the passenger seat. As I buckled up, the seatbelt pulled tight across my tits, separating them, much to the delight of my client. He smiled as he looked me over, his view coming to rest upon my chest. He held out his hand to me "I'm Jake, pleased to meet you, and what's your name."

I hesitated for a bit before answering "I'm Candy." I said, remembering my street name at the last second. "So, where you want to fuck me?" I said as he set his truck in motion again. "There's a cheap motel right around the corner."

He smiled at me "Yeah, I know that place, but I don't want to go there today. I got enough place back there." He said, nodding back to the bed of his truck, as he pulled into a dimly lit one way alley.

I shrugged and smiled at him as he stopped "You're the boss." I got out of the car with him and walked to the back, smiling at him again. He grabbed his crotch, adjusting his cock through the fabric of his pants. I held out my hand "Not so fast, first you pay me, then you get to play, so what's it going to be?" I asked him as I leaned against the rear end of his car.

He reached for his wallet and handed me the 50 he needed in order to fuck me. "You do swallow too?" he asked, to which I nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course, what else is there to do when a guy cums in my mouth?" I said, grinning.

"Good to hear that." He said while I stuffed the money into my purse and stepped closer to him. As I grabbed his crotch I couldn't help but be impressed, even though the fabric I could tell that he was definitely above average when it came to his cock, this was going to be fun.

"So, what do you want me to do first?" I asked him, licking my red lips, as I waited for his response.

He grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me close against him as I felt his cock harden against my hand. "First I want you to suck me good and then I'll fuck your brains out." He said with a smirk, then he let go off me. I immediately dropped to my knees and looked up at him, while I opened his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. I let out an exaggerated gasp as I laid eyes upon his thick cock.

"Oh my god! Fuck that one's huge." I said, and wasn't even lying. He was packing a solid 9 inch, definitely qualifying as above average, just as I had already guessed. He just grinned as he pointed at it.

"If you like it that much, then get to work, Candy." Not needing to be encouraged any more I opened my mouth and sucked him into my mouth, closing my lips tight around him. As I licked around his thick shaft he already groaned in pleasure. "Fuck you're good. Keep going like that." I sucked him deeper into me, already feeling him hitting the back of my throat.

Determined to make him feel good, I kept going, relaxing my throat as I kept going down on him further till his balls came to rest on my chin. I looked up at him and winked at him, then I started to move on his cock, my head bobbing up and down, coating it with a layer of drool as I took him deep into me, almost gagging each time I went down on him. I could hear him grunting in pleasure as he watched me.

Finally he couldn't refrain himself any longer and, grabbing my head with both hands, began to fuck my mouth, forcefully ramming his massive cock all the way down my throat, causing my drool to spurt out of my mouth as I gagged hard on him. I looked up into his eyes and managed a smile as he kept pumping in and out of my mouth. "Yeah, take it deep, whore, suck my cock."

Doing as I was told, I let him facefuck me as hard as he wanted, sucking hard on him every time he entered my mouth, keeping eye contact with him, throughout. I was getting even more impressed with him, he had remarkable staying power. I lost track of the time, but he must've fucked me like that a good ten minutes, before he let me go. I gasped hard for air and looked up at him, his hard cock still in front of my mouth.

"Thank you, that felt real good." I said, smiling at him.

I knew that my job wasn't done yet, he had paid to fuck me too after all, but I waited for him to make the next move. He opened the hatch to the bed of his truck and motioned me to stand up.

"Hop on it." He said with a grin. "Time for your next hole."

I quickly got up and sat down on the hatch. As I spread my legs for him, my skirt moved up, exposing my bare shaved cunt to him. The look of surprise on his face as he realized I wasn't wearing panties was great to see and got me even more excited for his cock. I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit, moaning for him as he stepped closer, his cock in hand, ready to fuck me.

Standing between my legs he smiled at me "Damn, you're a hot whore, I made the right choice today." He said as he pressed his cock against my wet slit, immediately ramming it deep inside my cunt.

"Aaahh yesss, that's it, fuck me." I said between moans as he began to hammer his thick cock into me.

Not showing any signs of weakness yet, he kept pounding away into me. I pulled my tube top down over my tits and began playing with them, twisting my nipples between my fingers.

"Fuck yes, that's it." He said, grunting as he penetrated me deep, fucking me hard and fast.

"Yes, give it to me, fuck me hard, I want your cock deep in my cunt" I kept moaning as I was cheering him on, telling him to fuck me, which he did with apparent pleasure.

Feeling his hard cock burying itself in my wet cunt made me so hot, I actually had to hold myself back so I wouldn't scream as loud as I usually did when I was getting fucked indoors. But still, I was getting significantly noisier, which definitely served to make him fuck me even harder.

"Yess... yesss... fuck me... ohhh fuck yess... I'm gonna cummm..." I was nearing my climax, as I grabbed my tits hard, my fingernails digging into my flesh as a wave of pleasure washed over me. Pounding away into me, he grabbed my hips and fucked me even harder as before, obviously closing in on an orgasm of his own. Grunting and moaning he slammed hard into my dripping wet cunt, while I kept moaning, my hands still seemingly glued to my tits.

Finally I could tell he was getting ready to cum himself. He pulled his cock out of me and quickly pulled me off the hatch and down to my knees again. I eagerly opened my mouth again, cupping my tits to show them off.

Pushing his cock between my lips he just grunted a quick "Swallow!" before I could close my lips around him again.

Almost immediately I felt his cock twitching as he unleashed a massive load deep into my mouth. Groaning in pleasure he shot it all into me. I kept it all inside, waiting for him to finish cumming.

As he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth I leaned my head back and showed him my cum filled mouth before making a show of swallowing his load, licking my lips as I was done.

"Mmmm... that was good, thank you for that." I said, with a big smile. I wasn't even acting that part, I had loved every minute of it when he fucked me and his load was absolutely exquisite. I pulled my top up again and straightened my skirt, smiling again as he zipped up too.

During the short drive back to my spot I managed to touch up my make up a bit and thanked him again, even getting an extra 10 as a tip for my effort. Getting out of the car he wished me good luck with my further career and promised to come back for more, which he even did, he turned into one of my regulars while I was working the street.

So, that was the story of how I got started as a whore, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. And if you ever want to hear some more stories or feel like hiring me, you know where to find me.