Candy Comes to Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Plain, average thinking Candy discovers her wild side.
1.8k words
3.94
6.4k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my knees, naked, exhausted and sore I might be but right now I also feel fulfilled. I open my eyes and one of the men approaches me, his pale white, hard dick bouncing as he walks and its shape, its movement, brings the memories flooding back. Thoughts of how I got here, how I started, how I became the slut who speaks to you now.

I guess it was my first boyfriend's fault. Certainly it was he who accidentally put me on the path I now follow. We met when I was 18 and had first gone to University. Academic and strait laced, I'd never even managed the confidence for one kiss. I had ambitions of a high flying career in accountancy resulting in a comfortable lifestyle, marriage and family. He was a year older and still with his childhood sweetheart who was working in a pub back home, we clicked because he shared my dreams and ideas of the future. He was destined to succeed in the world of IT but for now it was simply a meeting of minds. It took nine months of courtship before we finally did it, before he took my virginity. Looking back on it now it seems crazy, to have waited until I was nearly 19 but as I said, I was strait laced, raised in what seemed an honest and hardworking family. The sex during that relationship wasn't great but I enjoyed it, we loved each other and were happy.

Four years of University flew by, the longest time being the wait to graduate and join my boyfriend in Reading where he had moved after his graduation one year before. We moved in together and at first we were like rabbits. Things in the bedroom improved greatly as we made up for lost time and my increased maturity and confidence that came with my first class honours degree led us to try new things. For the first time in my life we tried other positions and I even managed to give him a blowjob, though there was no way I was going to swallow the contents of his balls.

Things were to change though. It was early in the spring before I turned 23 when a power outage in my office forced me to head home a couple of hours early. My boyfriend's work allowed him to regularly work from home but on this day I believed he had gone up to London for a big industry wide conference. As I opened the door to our flat I could hear a woman moaning loudly and the sound of my boyfriend whispering in the background. I felt my cheeks flush as the anger built within me, how could he have betrayed me so? Pausing and listening, the noises continued and it was clear to me that he had not heard me enter. Removing my shoes I followed the sounds down the hallway towards our second bedroom that my boyfriend used as a home office for when he was working from home.

The door was slightly ajar and as quiet as I could be I pushed it open and stuck my head around. At the time, the sight that greeted me filled me with shock, disgust and betrayal, sitting in his office chair the computer screen was filled with the site of a girl masturbating herself with an enormous dildo, the noise of her moans and groans filling the small room. Meanwhile on her knees at his feet was another girl, head in his lap while he gripped her long brown hair with his left hand. I could now make out his words. "You're fantastic, suck it babe, I'm going to cum and I want you to drink it all down".

My blood boiled and I exploded, by chance just as he released his load into her mouth. "What the fuck do you think you are doing!", I screamed. My sudden interjection made him jump in his seat, the movement jammed all six inches of his cock to the back of the girls' throat as he uncontrollably shot his load. The girl fell away gagging and choking for air as his spunk flew everywhere covering the keyboard, computer screen and even the business documents that were sitting on the desk. How he explained that one away to his bosses he never told me.

The girl stood to leave but I was angry and I threw myself forward grabbing her by the throat and pushing her to the ground. Sitting astride her I struck out with my arms, slapping her around the body and head forcing her to raise her arms to protect herself. As my hits landed I noticed that she was wearing a strapless top and her heavy breasts were swinging around under the tight yet thin material that restrained them. My boyfriend just froze with shock, I had always been quiet and demure, sensibly dressed and one who never lost control or became visibly angry.

Eventually he recovered himself enough to attempt to intervene. He stood behind me and placed his arms under mine, closing his hands together across my heavy tits. In losing control I had not realised that my large nipples had become erect and stiff. To be fair my nipples had always been sensitive but throughout the relationship I had always stopped him from playing with them and always fought against the electric feelings that they pushed through my body. However, this was the right moment and in the struggle my suit jacket broke open removing the extra layer of protection that it gave to my nipples.

As my boyfriend pulled on me, his hands pulled and stroked my nipples through my blouse and strait laced bra, I reached out and pulled on the girls' flimsy top. The force involved ripped open her clothes exposing her heaving chest with its pierced left nipple and the electric that coursed through me made me pull forward and take the nipple ring between my teeth and suck hungrily while my left hand sought for the right breast. She screamed and I heard my boyfriend shouting "what the fuck, go on girls you fuck each other senseless!"

In desperation the girl threw me to the side, stood up and ran from the room grabbing her coat as she went. My boyfriend followed her desperately trying to get her to calm down but she was having none of it, "you told me you loved me!" I heard her say, "you said only I could satisfy you!" but there was no placating her as I heard my boyfriend mumble and complain. "I don't give a shit, sucking you off while you watch porn is one thing but I am not having sex with your strait laced, boring live in lover for your entertainment. It's her or me now and clearly you want her!" with that I heard the door slam and his whimpering from the hallway. However, I was alive, I was desperate I was feeling hot and it was strange, I'd never felt like this before. Lying on my back, my hands moved down and opened the fly of my suit trousers. Searching inside my right hand found its way under my knickers and sought out my clit. It was hot, it was engorged and I was wet. Slowly massaging in a circling motion I closed my eyes and blocked out all noise from the hallway as I let my urges take over. For the first time ever I masturbated and to this day it was the quickest and most satisfying solo wank I have ever had.

When I opened my eyes again the soon to be former boyfriend was stood in front of me, his semi-erect dick poking out through the hole in his boxer shorts as he watched what I was doing to myself. I realised that despite my efforts I was still desperate to fuck and he was the only person available. I stood up and kicked off my suit trousers before removing the rest of my clothing until I was naked but for the black high heeled shoes I had been wearing. His eyes seemed to be bulging like stalks, "you've never let me see you like this?" he gasped. I strode across the room to him, taking his dick in my hand and looked him straight in the eye. "You're never going to see me like this again either but I feel different, I feel new and awakened and I guess it is your fault so you will have the honour of a very special thank you first". At that I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. Immediately I knew what I had to do and I slid his entire length to the back of my throat. I already knew the technique, we had tried it before but this time the shyness and nerves were gone. My nose pressed into his belly and my tongue touched against his scrotum. Closing my lips tight around his shaft I slowly dragged his cock out of my mouth. The tensing of his tool indicated that I was already driving him too far, too fast.

I had no choice but to move on and quickly, he was going to wish this fuck could go on forever and regret that he'd never do me again. Standing back up I pulled him in close so that he could taste his cock on my breath. His mouth hungrily sought mine and I placed a hand behind his head to pull him down onto the floor. As we landed I had already opened my legs and positioned my wet and hungry vagina so that he slid straight in up to the hilt. Being penetrated by his cock had never felt so good before. Whispering in his ear I begged him to fuck me, "show me how you screw your slut" I said. "Do me hard, do me fast and give me every drop of your cum!".

Even at this moment, he still didn't become anything more than an average fuck but I was so desperate and eager that even his thrusting and gasping was enough to make me scream, especially with a second orgasm as his jism filled my cunt. He thought he had just had the greatest sex of his life and collapsed onto me, begging for forgiveness and apologising for being unfaithful. I didn't want to be stuck under his pathetic ass any longer though and I wriggled out and ran to the bathroom. As I stood there, looking in the mirror, his juice leaking out and running down my legs I finally stopped and considered what had happened and then my knees gave out and I collapsed to the floor.