Candy Holes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only too eager to comply Trish began anally riding that cock like a total ass whore, the whole time saying whatever she thought Candice wanted to hear. Not that she was lying. She loved Lita in just about every way possible, and couldn't get enough of the redhead's pussy, but when it came to butt fucking Trish craved what Candice gave her. Craved the submission which came with totally surrendering to someone who wasn't even close to her equal.

Even now as she technically took over the thrusting Trish felt like a puppet on a string, a bought and paid for whore just trying to please her client. A slave trying to please it's master. And the things Candice said, the way she slapped her ass and pulled her hair, and even the occasional thrusts up into her ass hole all drove Trish crazy, the WWE women's champion passionately impaling her own ass hole on another woman's strap-on for several long minutes until she felt herself on the edge of climax.

"Do you remember Trish? Do you remember how we met?" Candice asked gleefully, quickly adding before Trish could reply, "Do you remember how you came up to me and told me I was going to be your bitch? How you were going to fuck my ass and make me your little bitch? That my days of sitting down properly were done because from now on my ass was yours? That you owned my tiny little ass hole? That you were going to stretch it open and leave it gaping as a symbol of your ownership of me? Mmmmm, then what happened Trish?"

"You, mmmmmm, you butt fucked me and made me your bitch!" Trish blushed.

"That's right Trish, I butt fucked you." Candice gloated, "Mmmmmm, less than five minutes after you were done running your mouth you were bent over with your pants and panties around your ankles and I was pounding your sweet little ass hole with my strap-on dick. Mmmmmmm, you barely even resisted because we both knew you wanted to be the one taking it in the ass. And oh, once I got my big dick up your fat ass you just couldn't get enough. Ooooooh, how you begged for it, begged me to never stop fucking your ass, that you loved it, that your ass was mine and you were my bitch. Do you still feel that way Trish? Are you still my bitch and no one else's?"

"Yeeeeeesssssss mmmmmmmm!" Trish moaned loudly, "I am your bitch! I am Candice Michelle's bitch and no one else's! Mmmmmm, you fucked my big, fat, ass and made me your little bitch Mistress Candy and I loved every minute of it. Ohhhhhhhh, I love the fact that my days of sitting down properly are done because you made my ass yours! Mmmmmmm, you own my little ass hole! Oooooooooh you stretched open my tiny little ass hole and left it gaping that first day as a symbol of your ownership of me and it's been gaping ever since because you keep ass fucking me and reminding me of my place! That I was your bitch and you owned my big, fat, ass! It's, oooooohhhhhh, it's your candy hole Mistress Candy! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh shit, my tiny little ass hole is your candy hole!"

"Mmmmmmm, good girl Trish." Candice praised, beginning to hammer her dildo upwards into Trish's ass hole as hard as she could, "Ohhhhhhh, you now have my permission to cum. Cum like the little bitch you are for me! Cum for your owner you bitch! Cum! Cum now you fucking ass whore!"

Almost instantly Trish screamed hysterically and came, her whole body shaking and her cum squirting out of her cunt like a geyser. She wasn't sure how she kept riding the dildo other than instinct, her desire for the pure heaven which came from an anal climax pushing her body to continue no matter what. Even when she collapsed on top of Candice her body continued to bounce up and down, albeit only her lower half, Trish letting out animalistic noises as she continued to relentlessly butt fuck herself until finally Candice took pity on her.

At first it was by rolling Trish onto her side, allowing the wrestler to go limp in the model's surprisingly strong arms. That probably wouldn't have happened if Candice hadn't started to immediately pump her pooper, Trish letting out a joyful cry as her extremely sensitive rectum continued to be abused, this time by the skilled thrusts of Candice Michelle who relaxed her sore and aching anal muscles and got her slutty ass nice and ready to continue the fucking. Then Candice rolled over so she was on her stomach with the model on top of her, Candice pausing to churn her insides like butter with her dildo before returning to thrusting in and out.

Throughout this process Candice cuddled Trish, massaged her tits, kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobe, then at the end she whispered, "Oh Trish, mmmmm, you think that your little girlfriend is so tough, ohhhhhh, everybody thinks that Lita is so tough, but who do you think she goes to when she wants her ass fucked?"

Her eyes going wide as saucers Trish mumbled in disbelief, "No."

"Yes." Candice grinned, "Mmmmmm, Lita loves a dick in her ass. She can't get enough of it."

"No." Trish said more firmly, "Lita's a total top. An Alpha female. She would never-"

"Be as big an ass whore as you?" Candice offered, before giggling, "Because she is. Mmmmmmm, all you so-called Alpha females are all the same. You're all talk. Bottoms who crave being fucked in the ass and just need a real woman to turn you into the butt sluts you were always meant to be."

"I, mmmmm, I don't believe you." Trish moaned.

"Then I'll show you." Candice grinned, "Mmmmm, come to my hotel room tomorrow night and I promise you'll find your precious girlfriend Lita taking it up the ass and loving it."

"Fine, I'll be there. I promise." Trish moaned, still overwhelmed by this revelation.

Trish couldn't believe it. Not Lita. Not her Lita. It couldn't be true. It just couldn't. Lita was the toughest girl she'd ever met, a total Alpha female who she had seen sodomise countless women. She couldn't like it up the ass. She couldn't be Candice's bitch. She just couldn't. Although, the image of the mighty Lita on her hands and knees getting fucked up the ass by Candice was incredibly hot, Trish swearing that she came again just from the idea of her girlfriend being Candice's bitch.

It wasn't long before Candice had Trish cumming for her again, first with the blonde laying on her stomach and the brunette basically doing push-ups into her butt, then after a few hard climaxes Candice skilfully guided Trish backwards and up into the all fours position again. Like last time they had changed positions the dildo never left its place deep within Trish's bowels so Candice was immediately able to start pounding the insides of the WWE women's champion again when she had her right where she wanted her, Candice loving every moment of this sugar sweet heaven.

For once her mind drifted towards the future, extremely rare for her whenever she was butt fucking another woman, but Candice had to admit sodomising both Lita and Trish Stratus would be incredible. Of course, she had done it before on the same night, in the same place, Candice relentlessly pounding one of their asses while the other was only a few feet away blissfully unaware that her girlfriend was being ass fucked so close by, but to have them both in the same room and the same time would be glorious. She could make them spread each other's ass cheeks and literally give her their girlfriend's ass hole. And she could make them taste each other's asses. And oh, she could end the night with them spreading their ass cheeks to reveal their gaping ass holes while they looked at each other and confessed how much they liked having their sweet candy holes fucked and owned by Candice Michelle.

The very thought of it did make Candice cum, several times in fact, or at least they pushed her over the edge after the heaven that was having her clit relentlessly rubbed by a stimulator as she pounded another woman's ass. But, skilled ass pounder that she was, Candice pushed herself through each orgasm to continue sodomising Trish, firmly butt fucking the WWE women's champion to climax after climax and completely dominating the allegedly tough wrestler.

By the end Candice was sodomising the women's champion so savagely it looked like she was literally trying to ruin her rectum, the brunette pounding into the blonde's fat ass so hard those big meaty cheeks jiggled like a plate of jelly and the sound of her hips smacking into that big booty were almost as deafening as Trish's screams of pleasure. This was partly to show Trish no one could ass fuck her like Candice could, and partly because Candice was just lost in her own selfish pleasure. That's why even when she collapsed onto her bitch Candice still relentlessly pumped Trish's ass, still savagely sodomising her at first to squeeze the last few orgasms out of them both, then slowly so she could bring them down from their mutual highs and then, without warning, she suddenly pulled the dildo completely out of Trish's candy hole.

"Spread your cheeks for me bitch." Candice ordered, slapping Trish's ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, "Show me what I've done to that sweet little hole of yours."

Whimpering pathetically Trish hurried to obey like the broken bitch she was, although it wasn't necessary. Candice could already see that Trish's little butt hole was gaping wide open, the fact that the women's champ spread her meaty cheeks just allowing the contest winner a better look at that stretched hole. Not that Candice complained. No, she licked her lips and stared lustfully at her handiwork, her energy slowly returning as she study just how deep she could see into Trish's bowels thanks to the red ringed crater in between her cheeks.

"Good bitch." Candice praised as an afterthought before ordering, "Now suck my cock! Mmmmm yeah, suck all your yummy candy off my big cock you nasty little anal whore! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, that's it, suck it! Suck my cock! Suck it like the ATM slut you are!"

Again proving what a well-trained bitch she was Trish immediately let go of her cheeks, turned around and crawled in between Candice's legs the moment she had permission to do so. Candice wasn't even done talking when Trish wrapped her lips around the head of the shaft, moaning loudly as she tasted the deepest part of her rectum on that dildo which only moments ago had hammered her ass to heaven.

This made Candice grin, reach down and gently stroke Trish's long blonde hair while continuing the encouragement. Not that she really paid much attention to what she was saying. No, she was focused on Trish greedily sucking her cock clean, first concentrating on the head before beginning to bob her lips up and down the dildo, eventually deep throating every inch so she could get every drop of her own anal cream, just like Candice had taught her. Just like Candice had taught all her bitches, including Lita.

Licking her lips Candice imagined how much fun she was going to have fucking the two biggest Alpha females in the WWE. Oh she was going to ruin their back holes, turn their vulnerable little butt holes into gaping craters and then feed them both their yummy ass cream. She would make them taste each other's butts, and spread each other's ass cheeks, and watch as she proved to both of them who the real Alpha female was around here. Oh she couldn't wait.

12