Cane and Cock

Story Info
Fantasy female submission.
1.7k words
3.97
27.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers

Lady Dawn was born into a family of wealth and influence. One of the families that had three centuries ago formed a secret society to preserve their status. Only male members of the families could join. In the year 1703 they set out the principles by which they and future generations would continue to prosper. Today those same families having endured wars and social changes have maintained their position of financial dominance. The founders were very astute to base the future on the finest education possible for boys and young men. In 1703 girls did not need education as their role was simply to serve and obey their husbands and to produce children. So the cornerstone of the society was a boys boarding school which they formed. The motto of the society is ' Serve the school Cane and cock'. The second referring to the need for members to control their wives. In 1920 a boarding school for the families girls was formed to give them a little education, but mainly to teach them obedience.

From the day of her birth Dawn's future was mapped out. She lived her early years in a large country house, looked after by a nanny. This woman gave her an elementary education and taught her what was expected of her. She had a title and was to outsiders an important person. But being female she must always obey men of her class, not speak to them unless spoken to, and then address them as sir. Dawn knew this to be right as on the rare occasions she was with her parents her mother always addressed father as sir. And sometimes men would come to the house and her mother would say "Please follow me sir" and lead them upstairs. When they left she would always say "Thank you sir."

At the age of twelve Dawn was sent to the girls school were she remained until she was twenty one. Here the girls were taught that their role was to perpetuate the power of their families. The traditions of this small group of families dictated that these young ladies would marry into another of these elite families. They must then produce two children, after which they would whilst still serving their husband, primarily serve the school. All the girls knew that the phase school here meant the men in the society.

Having left school the twenty one year old Lady Dawn was taken to meet potential husbands at large houses similar to her father's. Dawn's parents, the the young gentlemen in question and his parent sat whilst Dawn stood before them. Her father would tell the other family what a good obedient wife she would make, and that he already had received offers for her. Then they had a look at her.

"Take your dress off."

"Yes sir."

The two mothers did not speak. But the other father and his son discussed Dawn's body in intimate terms. There was always approval of her D cup beasts and also her bottom. Then Dawn was ordered to sit on a table or chair so they could view her shaven pussy.

"How does she take the cane?"

"She is very obedient and I have had her caned every day since she returned home. She is fully trained to serve a husband."

Dawn's father did indeed have a lot of offers for the hand of his daughter but finally made his decision that she would marry Charles. On their wedding night he gave Dawn six hard strokes with the cane before having her. He was a successful man who provided for her a luxurious life style. She knew she was lucky to have him.

Within three years Dawn produced two children and so was now ready to serve the school. The first step was a visit the school to see the headmaster. The term headmaster referred to his position as head of the society, a professional deputy head was employed to actually oversee the boys education. Charles knocked on the door of the school secretary.

"Please enter."

Sitting at a little desk was Jenny, a woman in her fifties. Again her position was honorary. and there was an employed woman who carried out the actual job functions. Jenny was a figurehead for the many ladies who served the societies gentlemen in carnal matters. Indeed she was a favourite of Charles who used her regularly. Seeing Charles enter Jenny shot up from her chair.

"Hello sir headmaster is expecting you. Please follow me."

She walked to a door at the far side of her office and knocked.

"Enter."

"Lord Andrews headmaster."

"Welcome do come in. And hello again Charles. It's always a special occasion when one of our gentlemen presents us with a new servant of the school."

The headmaster was a thin man with greying almost white hair and was in his mid sixties. Dawn had been totally ignored as she followed her husband into the large office. As the headmaster stood and went to sit next to Charles, Jenny lead her to stand in front of the desk facing the two men. Jenny then took off Dawn's coat and left the room with it leaving Dawn standing naked. Jenny soon returned with a tray holding two cups of tea and biscuits which she offered to the men.

Charles and the headmaster were now in conversation.

"I understand you used Jenny last Thursday evening Charles."

"Yes headmaster there were four of us."

"You know you are her favourite, she gets very excited when she is going to see you."

"They all should be excited when serving the school."

"Well said. But what did you think of her performance?"

Jenny was listening hoping for just a crumb of praise.

"She's getting old but can still take the cane and cock."

"Quite so. I'm going to send her back to her husband and am considering who to choose as her replacement."

Tears streamed down Jenny's face.

Headmaster carried on, telling Charles that his mother had visited him last week. Here he was full of praise. He once again recounted a story he had told Charles many times before. It was the evening the headmaster and seven other men had used Charles mother. It had started at eight in the evening and began with all the men in a line with her kneeling before them. She took each of them in her mouth. Then they took it in turns to cane and cock her. It when on until two in the morning.

"And Charles do you know we were all worn out and she was still in position ready for more. What a woman you must be very proud of her."

"I am headmaster."

"I think she would make a wonderful school secretary."

Now Charles was very interested. The honour to his family would be immense. So he added weight to her case.

"Everyone tells me how good she is. And she is my friends favourite, so obedient and eager to please gentlemen they tell me."

"I do have a few others in mind. Actually one is your wife's mother. She is coming to see me again next week. Excellent breasts."

To Charles if either his mother or his wife's mother was chosen it would good news so he spoke in favour of both. He said that either would be a good fit living here with the headmaster serving both him and the other gentlemen. And sleeping in headmaster's bed.

At last headmaster decided it was time to get on with business. He walked to stand in front of Dawn. Fondling her breasts he stated she had her mother's breasts. Then she was ordered over the desk. Years of practice had made the headmaster world class in the art of applying the cane to female bottoms. He gave Dawn twelve stringers after which he entered her. Dawn found out that the little old man was not little in at least one place.

Back in her office Jenny told Dawn that she would contact all the gentlemen and inform them that the new servant of the school was ready for use.

A butler opened the door as Dawn approached.

"Welcome Lady Dawn may I please take your coat."

Dawn unbuttoned her coat and handed it to the elderly man. She now stood naked as the man looked at her body, especially her breasts. Then he moved behind her and she knew he was looking at her bottom which had twelve thin parallel lines as a gentleman had visited her that afternoon.

Returning to face her with a smirk on his face he said,

"My Lord and the other gentlemen are expecting you."

He lead her into a large room.

"My Lord, Lady Dawn."

Looking across the room Dawn saw her mother standing naked with her hands on her head. A man was standing in front of her fondling her breasts and five other men were seated watching. A maid stood in the room holding a whiskey decanter ready to refill the gentlemen's glasses. Dawn was ignored as the standing man spoke to her mother.

"How old are you now."

"Forty seven sir."

"How long have you served the school?"

"Twenty three years sir."

The man's hand now went between the woman's open legs.

"Do you like serving the school."

"Yes sir."

"You must have had a lot of cane and cock in that time."

"Yes sir."

The seated men laughed.

"You like the cane don't you?"

"Yes sir."

"But you like the cock even more don't you?"

"Yes sir."

Moving behind her he gave her bottom a hard smack.

"You and your daughter will get plenty of both this evening."

"Thank you sir."

Finally the man had acknowledged Dawn and ordered her to stand next to her mother.

"Here we are gentlemen mother and daughter. Lets compare them."

So all six men closed around the two women feeling first one pair of breasts then the other. Then they moved on to the pair of bottoms. Dawn and her mother were then ordered to sit on a table and the men looked closely at each pussy in turn.

"Right lets get down to business."

The women were bent over the table side by side.

"Now we have all evening for you both to serve the school. Cane then cock, then more cane and cock and so on until we all feel you have served the school sufficiently for one evening. Won't that be nice for you ladies?"

"Yes sir." Dawn and her mother replied together.

AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers