Cane and Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Female submission and some lesbian scenes.
1.9k words
4.11
13.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers

It was quite a sight thirty two women in the communal bath in a large country house. They were the very well born members of the families who belong to the secret society that still today after three hundred years runs the country. All these women having given birth to the required two children had been sold by their husbands to the society as slave girls. Servants with riding crops clipped into their belts watched them. These servants were free lower class men and women employed by the society to look after the house, grounds and the slave girls. The man who was in charge of the servants decided that it was time for the slave girls to get out of the water. When he called them out they obediently stood naked in a line. The servants processed to give each slave girl six with their crop on the wet and hot bottoms. Then they dried them off with towels, at the same time fondling breasts and fingering cunts. Then it was time for each servant to choose the slave girl he or she would use that night. The selection was always done by seniority so the man in charge was first to pick. He choose lady Dawn and the other servants groaned their displeasure. He always picked either lady Dawn or her mother as they had the biggest tits. But life was not always fair as the stable boy, just 18 years of age knew to his cost. He was always the last to choose and by then only five or six of sluts were left. For the slave girls they hoped a male servant would pick them as they would just fuck them and let them go to sleep. But the female servants were much more demanding and used their sex toys late into the night.

Carol had been with these other slave girls until the previous Monday now she lived at the house of the society's leader. She was on her knees naked kneeling before the great man. His large cock was in her mouth and her head was moving up and down. At fifty years of age this was now the best time of her life. She had been chosen to be the secretary to the society's leader, an honorary title but one with prestige. Her details and explicit photos of her now appeared on the first page of the society's 'Book of Slaves' which was provided and updated for each member. She and all the other slave girls addressed the leader as master and all the other members as sir. She had been a slave girl for twenty five years. Having married a member and produced for him two children her husband did what all the gentleman do now, and have done for very many years. He sold her into slavery. The society purchased each new slave girl for life. The amount paid for her as for all the others was just one penny. The slaves girls role is to be used by the members.

It was all about cane and cock. Bend a slave girl over cane her then fuck her. But there was another element, equally important but perhaps too obvious to need stating. It was humiliation. The women serving the society had to be humiliated when in the presence of a gentleman. The leader was a master at the art of humiliation as he was of cane and cock.

"You are such a slut Carol. You live for cock. Wherever a gentleman puts it you can't get enough. A normal woman of your age would be at home playing with her grandchildren and you are here naked sucking a man's cock."

Carol carried on her work. Her normal response would be to say yes sir, but her mouth was very full.

He then went on to tell her that a gentleman would be arriving soon. It was his twenty first birthday today so he is now a member. To celebrate he is going to use Carol. The leader told her how very humiliating it was going to be for her as he is younger than Carol's children. There was a knock on the door and the leader shouted them an instruction to enter. Over the sounds of the leader's heavy breathing Carol heard the door open then close and then footsteps and she sensed that a gentleman was standing on each side of her.

"Welcome gentleman. This is the slut you will be using today. Have you had her before?"

Carol knew he must be talking to the new gentleman's father.

"Yes leader many times over the years. She is always wet and ready for it."

When the leader came he waited a moment for Carol to swallow then he invited the gentlemen to sit. He then ordered her to stand in front of the young gentleman. This first cane and cock was a big event for a new member and this gentleman was keen to impress his father and the leader. He fondled Carol's breasts then rammed four fingers into her. The fingers did not move as his eyes meet hers. His was a look full of strength and power, hers of total submission.

"I'm going to bend you over and cane you hard then fuck you hard. And you are going to be very grateful."

"Yes sir I am very grateful sir."

The leader gave the father an approving nod. The young man knew how to treat women.

So then the young man caned and cocked Carol. Then the father feeling that having made the journey here he would also have her, did so. When he had finished his son was ready to go again.

As arranged the leaders chauffeur picked up Lady Dawn and her mother at eight o'clock on Saturday morning. Then with mother and daughter sitting naked with their legs wide open hidden from outside by the darkened car windows he delivered them to the leader's stately mansion in the country.

The leader's house keeper, a free woman, greeted them. She was not happy. With such a large house to oversee, free servants to keep an eye on, and then the leader's six personal slave girls. And now these two rich entitled women to train. It was too much. She hated this job, the house, the leader, the servants, the slave girls who got away with murder just because they had big tits that the leader loved. But most of all she hated these rich women. She herself had worked all her life but they never had and never would work. She had a riding crop clipped on the belt so she gave them three strokes each on their bottoms. Now she felt a little better. She had a close look at them, big tits surprise surprise. The housekeeper knew what was in store for them, what she was going to train them to do. This made her feel even better as she took them to the leader.

Lady dawn and her mother were taken into a large room where the master sat on a chair. A slave girl who appeared to be in her mid forties with very large tits was sitting on his lap. The master was fondling her tits but from time to time reached over to the table next to the chair and took a chocolate from a box. As the slave girl opened her mouth he placed the chocolate in it. The master whispered in her ear and she giggled. Then she stood and he gave her bottom a playful smack. She ran giggling to the door and left.

"So lady Dawn and her mother. My members have been telling me that they been using you both together, side by side for cane and cock. I have decided to add something extra. Before the usual you will perform for them. You will kiss each other passionately, then fondle each others tits and as a finale you will lick each others cunts. I have put the idea to the members they can't wait. You are fully booked for many weeks to come. But first you must be trained. Luckily I have my housekeeper who will I am sure train you well. I warn she is very strict so you will feel her crop. Is all that clear?"

"Yes master".

The housekeeper lead them away to start the training immediately. A male servant was in the room used for slave girl training. The house keeper would need his strong right arm when hers tired. After two hours the house keeper was very angry with the two slave girls. She had got them to kiss, insert tongues into each others mouths and caress each others bottom whilst doing it. But there was no passion. She shouted at them.

"You may be mother and daughter but primarily you are both slave girls and the property of the society. You will kiss with a passion you will also show when you do other things to each other. Is that understood?"

They both knew they must obey.

"Yes miss."

So eventually they managed to do it convincingly.

Still chastened and after the male servant applied his crop several times they were able to satisfy the housekeeper that they could manage to fondle each others breasts.

Then came the hardest one they had to lick each others cunts. Taking it in turns to lie on their backs whilst the other licked then probed with her tongue did not create the required spark they must they must produce for first the leader then the many groups of gentlemen. On and on the training went with little progress. It was now two o'clock on Sunday morning and the housekeeper had no option but to call a halt for the day.

They resumed at seven o'clock and the totally exasperated housekeeper played her trump card.

"If you two don't impress the leader then you will be sold and be sent to who knows where."

This threat did spur on the slave girls and they did appear to be enjoying themselves a little. But more was needed and the leader was coming to watch a performance at mid day. At eleven o'clock the epiphany occurred. Suddenly mother and daughter were really in to it both now sexually excited in their work.

The leader arrived with a different naked slave girl from the day before. But she looked very similar to the other, about the same age and with big tits. When he sat down the slave girl sat on his lap. The leaded said something to her and she giggled just like the other one

The performance began and even the sceptical housekeeper was pleased. The leader who had throughout make crude remarks about lady Dawn and her mother to the slave girl that they all could hear made his pronouncement. He was satisfied.

As the chauffeur drove them back to the house where the society's slave girls lived he was aware that they were continuing the performance. He angled the driving mirror and enjoyed watching, enjoying the very hot girl on girl action. Seeing a secluded spot in a country lane he stopped the car and after prising them apart had them bend over the car and he fucked them. A few thrusts into one then into the other until he had satisfied himself.

Back in the car they were soon at it again until the car each the house. They got out of the car and holding hands ran giggling inside.

At times it had been a difficult weekend but now they were very happy and looking forward to giving many performances.

AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers