Canis: Simon and Victori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chip shifted to his more human form. The finer, glossy fur was so much easier to clean and fingers were so useful. While Chip ate, Simon kept an eye on Victori, who still hadn't managed to pull on her tight toned body, anymore than a short tee-shirt. Chip sat, watching his mistress intently. Her scent was changing, the contents of the suppository working overtime on his mistress's body.

"Be a good boy Chip, it won't be long until I'm out of school."

She patted him on the head, her eyes sliding down to Chip's heavy nut sack and the arrowing were-cock that had begun to unsheathe itself with her touch.

Victori inhaled sharply, startled, and smelled more of that fabulous scent. Her mouth watered, and her panties got a little damp. She blushed all the way to her bicycle.

James Galion snagged her in the parking lot before first class of the day. He pulled her to his broad chest, grinding his cock into her hip, while coping a feel of her tight ass cheeks. On any ordinary day, he'd be pushing her down onto her knees to shove his six an a half inches of glory down her throat, and she'd be willing. Victori wrinkled up her nose at him. He didn't smell right to her and she pushed away from him, walking obviously fast through the hallways.

What is wrong with me? Smells had never been so strong, and had never entered into her decision making process. Passed through her mind several times as she drifted through her classes.

"Miss Kurva is the class not up to your standards or is this lack of focus a new fad?"

Her physics instructor seemed to be more concerned than annoyed, and she tried to pay attention. It just didn't help.

"Victori! Give a hard luck case a push?"

Simon.

"Hey, are you feeling okay? You look at little flushed."

"I'm okay, i-"

She began to push the chair toward the elevator, that same smell, very faint- but unmistakable drifted through her nose. It was coming from Simon.

"Simon, did your experimental treatment have anything to do with werelings?"

Her mouth watered.

"Ummm, yes it did. They tried to use wereling stem cells to repair my weakened nervous system functions. They thought that maybe the shifter cells would adapt to me or something."

"Oh."

"Why do you ask?"

The elevator closed. Standing over and behind Simon, Victori snuck a look at Simon's crotch. She made out the imprint of his cock snaking down his right pants leg. Again, her blush response kicked into overdrive.

"No reason!"

The next class was just as bad, Simon looked amused. At the end of class, her notes were a mess. Useless.

Smelling Simon was driving Victori to distraction and quite frankly, turned her on. Who knew he was hung like that? Why had she never noticed before?

She was a little ashamed of herself for taking even momentary advantage of Simon. He was her oldest friend, and he was so- helpless.

Simon would hate her for thinking that.

"How is Chip working out? They say that a wereling bonds with is master fairly quickly."

"He's beautiful, and he can run. I have to push myself to keep up. He's exactly what I need to train for state."

And he's hung like a rhino... she thought as she drank from the fountain.

"Good. I'm glad. I hope you get to love him."

The thought of Chip mounting Victori, wereling style flashed through her head, she gagged and blew water out her nose. A ramble of slutty cheerleaders pointed at the track star and laughed. They pantomimed the water pouring from Victori's nose as they moved on down the hall.

The front of her shirt was soaked.

The end of the day couldn't get there fast enough.

***

Chip was waiting for her in the window. She could see the happy movements of his body from the street. Dropping her bike in the shed, Victori greeted a happy wereling at the door. She clipped his running leash to his collar and they set off for her after school run.

He was pushing her to her limits, and she *loved* every minute of their run. I took over control of Chip as she stopped to catch her breath, right in the path of a mid-sized SUV.

I'd like to say that I did it without thinking, but that wouldn't be true.

Between the natural reaction time of the wereling, and the speed the chips in our heads parallel processed with our brains, the moment seemed to stretch into forever. I knew exactly how I would grab Victori without hurting her, to take her out of harms way.

By the time she knew what happened, the car swerved to a screeching stop and a growling Chip was on all fours between Victori and the car.

"Miss! Are you alright?!"

She didn't approach, and who could blame her.

"I am so sorry. Your wereling, it's amazing. I've never seen anything move so fast in my life!"

"I..."

It hit her all at once, the tears, the fright, everything.

"Ihavetogethome!"

Slowly, I led her home by the leash. She gave up control and let me take her home. I shifted, turned the doorknob, and shut the door after she shambled inside.

Up in her room, she collapsed into the bed, sobbing. Shifting again, for access to fingers, I removed her running shoes, socks, and shorts, took the rubber bands from her hair. She grabbed me around the chest and hugged me tightly to her body.

Victori breathed deeply my scent, Chip's scent.

I doubt she realized how much her eyes had dilated, or how much pussy juice ran down her long legs, legs that parted with Chip between them.

There wasn't a doubt in my mind that the suppository we inserted had done it's job. Physically she reacted just the way I hoped she would. Mentally though, I had no idea what she might do. She *should* run on instinct, new and alien as those instincts might be.

Now or never, now or be patient and wait for a more certain moment- Who was I kidding. My cock bounced inches over the armrests of my wheelchair, Chip's massive 12 1/2 inches dragged on the mattress between Victori's knees.

I tore the soaked cotton concealing the perfect bubble of her ass, and freed her slick pussy.

That got her attention. Her eyes snapped down.

She saw the massive meat between his legs.

She should have screamed.

She should have run.

Instead, Victori pulled her knees back and lifted her bare feet into the air.

I plunged Chip's long thick tongue into the tight heat that I coveted, just as I had her asshole last night. Tonight, however, I made a meal of her. Her breathing grew shallow and guttural, she clawed the mattress and sheets.

She was making too much noise.

I turned myself over her in the bed, positioning her head between my legs. Victori barely hesitated an instant before sucking six out of twelve inches into her mouth.

If she were rational at the moment, Victori would know instantly that this had nothing to do with natural wereling behavior. That there never was a wereling ever that did anything close to what was happening here, in her bedroom. But Victori wasn't anything close to being rational- Victori, responding to Chip's arousal, had gone into heat.

That gelcap adjusted her system in the way I hoped, and now I'm sure that she would respond this way every time Chip became aroused. And now I was sure, as she fought to get more and more of his cock down her throat, that she wouldn't be able to help herself.

She moaned, and I started to move my hips, slowly fucking her face. This was everything I hoped it would be.

She clutched Chip's ass, desperately trying to force more down her throat. Chip had more than enough cock to reach her belly, and enough tongue to bang away at her g-spot. She thrashed with the power of her first orgasm, the bed flooded with her ejaculation and my saliva.

The line between me and Chip ceased to exist for me as my balls rested on her forehead. I pulled my tongue from the depths of her channel, and she mewed a sad note in response. As I struggled to take control of my cock from her mouth, Victori fought to keep nursing.

"NO!"

She demanded as the tip of my cock cleared her lips. I lined my slick and throbbing member between her legs, she whimpered.

"Chip... I..."

I sank the tip of my cock into her pussy. If not for the thorough and deep tongue bath, I doubt that much would have fit. Victori, clenched her teeth, and with one hand on her hip, I used the other to remove the sweat stained running shirt and sports bra. Her thick, long nipples sprouting from those embarrassments you could hardly call breasts, beckoned to me as I latched on to the left nub for dear life.

I lost control. Sinking my cock deeper and deeper into Victori, her latest orgasm cranked down on my shaft. I held her by the shoulders and she wrapped her elbows around her knees to keep her legs spread wide.

The tip of my cock brushed the entrance to her womb, and she moaned. The sensation, brought me back to center, and I more thoughtfully probed her cervix. Using the last of my control, I pushed the door open.

The fist of her womb wrapped itself around the first three inches of my cock. I was going to cum, and hard, when something I never expected started to happen. The base of Chip's meat began to thicken, and Victori's conquered vagina clamped down. We were knotting together.

The base of my cock grew inside her to the size of my balls, and as we rocked together, it ground against her g-spot mercilessly. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the first blast of cum hosed down the inside of her baby factory. Werelings can't crossbreed with humans, but no one in the room gave a crap about that, as I pumped and pumped my cum into Victori. It spilled out from the seal of her cervix into her fuck channel, filling the space between her womb and my knot.

Our orgasm, Chip's and mine, lasted thirty minutes, and the whole time I saw nothing but the whites of Victori's eyes. I lost count of how many times she came, her long, strong, legs wrapping around me as we rocked waiting for my knot to recede.

She held her face to my chest, inhaling my scent.

She looked into Chip's wereling face, barely rational, her eyes still dilated to the max.

"Simon?"

She brushed the fur of Chip's face.

"I'm losing my mind. I just fucked the shit out of a wereling, and God help me I loved it."

She teared up again.

"Simon, are you in there? Did you do this?"

The knot slipped out from her gaping love hole, my seed spilled out on the bed. We had been connected for over an hour and a half. Victori was changed.

Nothing proved that more, than when she rolled over and around to consume the cum she couldn't retain.

I removed a second gelcap from Chip's collar, and pushed my tongue once again into her presented bubble butt. Her arms failed her, and her face dropped into our cum, covering it from forehead to chin. I opened her ass, easier this time than last, I pushed the second pill inside her. She moaned again in pleasure, writhing until the gelcap put her to sleep.

I released control over Chip, riding in the back seat as he cleaned the mess from the bed shifting into full wereling form. This was the longest I had ever spent in Chip, and in my body once more, my cock and balls throbbed like I had beaten them. Dried and fresh cum covered everything.

I barely had the strength to run my diagnostics before falling asleep.

***

The phone rang. It was early, the next day, a Sunday.

"Simon, are you awake? I'm downstairs."

"I'm awake."

"Is anyone home?"

"No. Dad and his girlfriend of the week, would rather be anywhere than around me."

"I'm coming in."

"I'm in the den."

She opened the door. It was the first time I could ever remember that she didn't ask if I was decent. She was walking slightly bow-legged, and her belly was distended. She was flushed, and her eyes dilated the instant she saw me.

"Simon..."

Even though I changed clothes and wiped down the chair, I'm positive the house smelled like spunk.

"Yes, V?"

"Simon, did you do something to Chip?"

"Where is he?"

"I left him at home."

"To bad. I would have liked to see him."

She inched forward.

"He saved me from being hit by a car."

"Are you hurt? Is that why you're limping?"

She flinched. I'd be limping too if a shape-shifter with a foot long cock fucked me all night too.

"No, we're fine. Simon, please answer me."

My cock constricted in my slacks. I looked her straight in the eye. She flushed, I couldn't make out any of the color in her iris.

"V. Take your clothes off and we'll talk about this."

She looked down at my pants leg, licking her lips before sliding her running shorts down to the rug, it didn't look like she wore underwear at all today.

"Simon, I..."

I unzipped my trousers, freeing my cock.

"All of it V."

Her loose blouse hit the floor, and lastly she stepped out of her sneakers. For the first time, before my actual self, in color, I had what I've always wanted.

"Come here V. Kneel."

She knelt in front of the chair as I set the wheel locks. She wore an expression of total bewilderment and lust, as she still towered above me, even on her knees.

"You can suck it while we talk, but be gentle, just like you, I had a rough night."

Her lips fluttered down the crown of my cock, easily throating my eight inches after Chip's massive twelve. As her lips brushed the hair on my pubis, and Victori began to fuck me with her throat I knew my work, the long hours had completely paid off.

"Do you love me, V?"

She pulled her face from my lap.

"I've always loved you, Simon."

"Did you fuck James Galion?"

"Yes."

"Why did you fuck him?"

"He... was a little cruel but still a little charming, and little fun."

"Will you fuck him again?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"He smells wrong, his cock is... small, and he only lasted fifteen minutes."

"Only?"

"Before yesterday I thought that was a long time."

"And now?"

"I know it's not."

"Interesting. Do you know what is happening to you?"

"I'm losing my mind. I've lost control. I can't stop myself from wanting to fuck you when I smell that delicious smell!"

"Does this make you unhappy?"

"No! I mean, please, can I please keep sucking your cock?"

"Yes V. You can suck my cock whenever you want. You can suck Chip's cock whenever you want."

She moaned into my cock, and gripped my balls.

"Yes, I made Chip for you."

She bobbed faster.

"I needed a plan, I needed someplace to go, if I don't get better. I think I can keep my mind in Chip's body even after my death if necessary. I could possibly use a human, but why settle for less in the dick department?"

Victori slid her lips down the side of my cock, drooling on my swollen balls.

"I know we can keep this between us, V, right?"

"Yes Simon."

"As long as you can still service my cock, or Chip's, right?"

"Yes, Simon, absolutely anything you want, I'll do it."

"Good girl, V. Good girl. Keep sucking."

"Master?"

"Yes, V?"

"Do you love me?"

"Get up, turn around, and slide me up your tight little asshole."

"Yes, sir!"

I groaned as the velvet death grip of her bubble butt swallow my cock, inch by inch. She took five minutes to bottom out before she started to bounce on my lap.

The self control the chip in my head gave me was running out.

"V. I have loved you, and wanted you, since before I knew your name. Every minute, of every day, I worshiped you. Hoping to find a way to love you like a man. Everyday in this sad body."

"But Simon, your cock... is... so... good!"

I smiled.

I touched the small of her back as she reamed her ass on my dick. A miracle. I blew my load, sending jet after jet to stay neighbors with Chip's cum in her belly.

"Oh god, Simon, I'm cumming!"

I felt it, I felt it all, with my own body.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, master. Thank you, god, Simon I'm cumming, forever..."

Her eyes rolled back again, some sense memory at play, I suppose.

"V. Who do you belong to?"

"You master."

I locked a silver collar around her neck. Etched with the letter V, it could pass for jewelry. Continuing to fuck my still hard cock, she looked back at me smiling.

"Good girl V. Stay still for a moment."

Victori rested her round ass cheeks on my lap, all eight of my barely softening inches and cum still inside her.

I injected a chip at the right depth and position into the base of her skull. Her eyes rolled back as data streamed into and out of her head.

"That was the right answer."

12