Can't Handle Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bell was damn good and ready, she allowed him to cum, and the poor boy released his very essence into the condom. Bell thought things felt really wet down there, but was still horny, so she just began a slow spiraling motion that would get good old James nice and hard again for her. It took several of her tricks to get him back in the running, but when she did, she just plain enjoyed herself on his fuckstick for a while before he came again, rather weakly.

After sex, Bell usually followed one of two plans. Play with some of her large toy collection, or find another stud. "You were right, you couldn't handle me, but you done good. Bye, stud!"

She left James in the room to find another guy, but if she had waited a bit, she might have noticed James removing a clearly broken condom with a look of fear on his face.

PART TWO

Annabelle Rae (Walker) Mendelson had been married to James now for eighteen years as their son, William, had recently celebrated his birthday. The plan was to get married before he was born but William ruined their plans by being a few weeks early. They fudged their anniversary date by a month so William never knew he was born just a bit out of wedlock, so this had been their anniversary party.

Newlywed Bell had not wanted to get married, have an abortion, or have a kid for that matter, but came to appreciate James' good qualities during their 'engagement', and both sets of parents applied different kinds of pressure and help to 'make things right'. Even though she was a Boss-level Queen Bitch, Bell still had a decent streak deep down. She put her degree and emerging modelling career on hold and threw herself into being a good mother and spouse. For his part, James was a great husband and father, although it was hard for him to ignore the looks his spectacular wife drew everywhere she went, or her easy flirty nature and style of dress- the left-overs of her years as a manipulative bitch and in her mind, teasing guys was harmless fun.

'Young mom' Bell had played her role well, and was actually pretty fulfilled in most ways. James made enough money that Bell rarely had to work and even then, just when Billy was in school. She was a good school mom and den leader, and later was always at his games, with his dad at her side most of the time.

Her mostly hidden vain bitch side usually showed as a competitive streak. Her classroom cupcakes were visibly bigger and better decorated than the other mom's. Her cub scouts did more than the kids in the other dens. Her cheers were more physical and a lot bouncier than the other moms... even if the other moms had bounce to offer. Will's birthday parties were always just a bit 'more' than the other kids. Through it all, Bell made sure everyone knew she was the best and hottest woman in the neighborhood, and probably the state, if not the world.

'Mother of a high school student' Bell and James learned to handle William's school mates having instant crushes on her, even as Billy became Will and the other boys got older and the puppy love turned to full teen lust, and 'the boys' hung at their house more often and Bell wore just a little less than she really should have.

James knew things were messed up- they had been for most of their marriage. Sure, to a casual observer, everything probably looked fine, but they did not know the deeply-rooted touch of bitchiness Bell nurtured in her soul.

One way James was able to gauge Bell's bitch-level was the names she used. He was James most of the time, but Jim if she was upset, or Jimmy if she was being a bitch... or was in a playful mood. Sometimes it was hard to tell the difference. He was Jimmy a lot lately and she was not in a playful mood often.

'Wife of eighteen years' Bell's sleepless and unsatisfying night after their party and sex led her to make a decision. She would get what she wanted, what she needed, what, if she was being honest with herself, she craved. One way or the other she would get satisfaction. Bell took her shower, luxuriating in the sensation of the hot water on her taut skin. She reveled in the pleasure she got lathering her thick nipples or the thick lips of her tight and baby-smooth pussy. As she dried and primped, she carefully checked for grey hairs, wrinkles, or other signs of aging. At thirty-seven, she knew things could deteriorate if she was not careful, but between great genes, diligent effort, and sheer luck, she was as radiantly gorgeous as ever, deserving to be looked at, to be adored, to have everything she wanted.

She cleaned the house and set the stage in the living room. Since it was a Saturday and James had drunk some at the party, he was sleeping in. Will had spent the latter part of the night at a friend's and was not due home until supper. Poor James had no idea she was lying in wait. He got up, did some chores, and they generally passed the rest of the morning as usual. She fed him a delicious lunch, as usual, and had an ice-cold beer waiting for him in the living room.

"We need to talk."

James felt a shiver running through him and his balls shrivel. Thoughts flooded his mind faster than he could sort them out- she's having an affair she wants a divorce she wants more from me than I can provide she oh god this is going to hurt so much I love her so much I do not deserve her and she knows it... He took a shuddering breath. "About what, dear?"

"I want more out of my life."

Oh god, it was what he was afraid of, she was having an affair, she wanted a divorce, she was unhappy, and it was his fault.. In the end it was all he could do to raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

He thought he was able to keep the whine he felt growing in him out of his voice, but she heard it, and in a deep part of her soul, it made her angry, both at him and at herself for what it said about her.

"Let me say my piece all the way through before you say anything, OK?"

He nodded, trying to not think the worst, to not let the tears out.

She took a breath, as if to center herself.

"I know you know that I am not perfectly happy. I hope you understand that while this is not the life I wanted that I AM happy with most of it. I love you, and I love William. I love being a wife and mother. So far, so good, right?" He nodded. "The problem is... Darn it, no matter how much I have rehearsed this bit, it sounds... wrong.

"OK, We both know that I really like sex. That I love sex! And I think you know that I have a much greater capacity for sex than you do." Seeing his expression, she hurriedly added, "Not for love. I know you have a deep capacity for love, and I do love you with all I am able to give. I just like plain physical sex. We've talked about my life before, how much I slept around, even after that night with you. I know it bothers you that I was like that, and I suspect you know I still am and have always been a very sexual person. I would also bet you've thought that I've had an affair a time or two?"

He slowly nodded before looking down in shame.

"I have never been unfaithful to you. I may have pushed some boundaries, touched a little more than I should have, or let a kiss linger a bit, but it was never to hurt you. OK?"

He nodded, a bit mollified.

"I don't know if you knew this, but most of the time, after we have had sex, I have gone into the other bedroom and, uh, did myself some more." They both blushed at this, but James nodded quietly. "Yeah, I sort of figured you knew. I'm sorry, honey. I know this sounds cliche, but it is not you, it's me. I've just always had this massive capacity for sex, and I have never found a single guy who could completely fill me up. It is not like I have some sort of addiction. I don't NEED sex to live, I just miss the feeling of being completely satisfied.

"And that brings me to today. Will's graduating, and when he's away for college, I'll need more to fulfill me as a person. I'm planning, with your approval, to try to get back into college, and maybe even look into modelling again, but that's a different discussion. Right now, I want to take on a different project. You."

James waited for her to continue before he figured out that she meant that HE was the project. He looked at her with troubled eyes.

"You are a good man, a great father, and a better husband than I deserve, but I should have been working with you more closely to help you become all you can be. Honey, I am sorry I did not realize this years ago, but I've been really selfish. I have taken every opportunity to improve myself, when we could and should have been working together to make us both better people."

Now James was sitting up and listening.

"So, beginning now, I propose we work on a plan together to make both of us better, healthier, happier, and more satisfied, successful people. I'll shut up now and listen to you."

"Ummm... wow. This is so not what I planned on doing today, and it is so not where I thought you were going with this. You know, I always thought that you hooked up with what's his name across the street and was the reason they got divorced."

"You mean the Mastersons. Yeah. He was a je... an interesting man. I admit, I found him attractive and he did get awfully handsy. We were in a bad patch then and it felt really good to push the boundaries with him and get both you and his wife all hot and bothered. I've felt bad about that ever since. I hope you can forgive me."

They talked for about another hour after that. Bell sat next to James and was stroking and reassuring him. They both cried a lot and laughed a bit, then began to work on some ideas.

"I agree with you that we could be making more money as a family, and doing more with it, and I agree that getting your degree is a good idea. I am not as sure about you getting back into modelling..." He noticed her expression and hurriedly added, "But I am willing to discuss it further. Now, you've not really addressed the elephant in the room. Bell, you deserve to be completely satisfied sexually, and not by your own hand. There has to be some way we can make this work as well."

"I am so glad to hear you say that." Bell smiled as she gave James a big hug. "I have had a few thoughts about just that."

PART THREE

Annabelle 'Bell' Rae (Walker) Mendelson looked at the recently remodeled bedroom. It had been a month since the big meeting. It took them a week to lay out their goals and dreams, the foundations of their Big Plan.

Then there were things to set in motion- supplies to order, shopping to be done and appointments to be made. Under the 'working smarter' part of the plan they had an initial meeting with a financial planner and got James a new tailored suit to help his impact at work. A trainer helped them set personal fitness goals and routines to follow (James was focused on general fitness and cardio-vascular work, Bell's was for maintenance since she was more fit than the trainer.) They purged lots of junk foods from the kitchen, got her enrolled for the next college term, and more.

As they made the Plan, Bell was stunned to find out that it was she who could not handle the truth. She learned that she had never really worked at making her a better lover in the sense of providing her partner what they wanted, just on making herself as sexy as she could. She had learned how to get a guy off effectively, but she had done it for her own pleasure, not to maximize their mutual pleasure. She learned that James had fantasies and things that he had tried to share with her, but she never really listened, being so assured that she did not need to change or adapt.

Nonetheless, they hammered out a plan for their sexual sides. The broad strokes were that they would work on helping his endurance and slowing his climax, while also helping her achieve as many as possible in the most ways they could each session. One result of this discussion was the remodeled bedroom.

Many of the interesting changes in the bedroom were hidden- sturdy attachment points for cuffs and slings and such, a large TV screen and DVD player hidden behind a cabinet door, a newly built closet that looked just like the existing one but was filled with costumes and toys, and locked. A new saddle vibrator sex machine was sitting inside a hollowed out bedside table ready to be rolled out whenever needed, and discrete but not quite hidden wireless cameras were tucked in key locations around the room. A new paint job and different lighting made the room far more warm and romantic than the old 'beige box' was. A couple new pieces of furniture that could be used in several fun ways finished the room off.

James was sitting on the bed holding what was basically a dildo attached to a reciprocating saw. "Are you sure about this?"

Bell smiled one of her devastating smiles at him. "It got great ratings on Amazon and some of the sex forums."

The tool plugged in, and there were a variety of attachments for it and other toys in the new closet or bedside drawers. Bell shed her negligee and lay back in the bed. She looked like an angel with her blonde hair spread on the deep red satiny bedspread, almost glowing in the new diffuse lighting. The two kissed until Bell's nipples rose, then James kissed his way to them and began to suckle, alternating one finger-sized nip then the other, and took his time to kiss and lick between and around her giant, firm breasts, relishing the salty tang of her skin. He began to lick and kiss his way lower.

Two key guidelines in the 'mutual satisfaction' part of the Plan called for James to be actively involved in most of Bell's orgasms - working the tools, touching or holding her, or whatever it took to be physically and emotionally supportive during these times, and that as far as they could manage, he would give her the last orgasms of the session so they could have a good post-coital cuddle.

One of their ideas was to bring Bell off a few times orally to start with, a task he always relished since she tasted wonderful. They had started watching instructional videos and James tended to his 'homework' so his technique was improving. He alternated broad soft tongue strokes with pointed tongue attacks on the outer lips and massaging or teasing what his tongue wasn't touching until she became nice and juicy. At that point, he began to play with her clit, gently bite her lips, and generally up the attack. She was always responsive so it did not take long for her to clench her strong thighs around his head and cum into his mouth.

He blindfolded her with a soft scarf, took up a feather and set to work on bringing her to a softer climax by stimulating her erogenous zones. He focused on her her ears, neck, armpits, backs of her knees, navel, feet, and other areas as she moaned and grew goose-pimply. He did things like feather-stroke the very edge of her aureole, then blow softly on it while caressing her hair around her ears, or using the feather on her sensitive skin between her navel and her mons while stroking the sides of her waist. The combination of sensations soon brought Bell to a nice shivering peak.

Now that she was warmed up, it was time to up the ante. He grabbed the AC-powered vibrating dildo and used a positioning pillow to line things up comfortably for her. He carefully slipped it into her, feeling just a bit jealous of the plastic-y shaft, but also a bit nervous about the whole thing.

First, with her guidance, he just slid it in and out to get things settled in, then when she indicated she was ready, he turned it on the the lowest setting. The machine moved the dildo back and forth with some vertical rotation added in and had a variable speed trigger. Per their Plan, James was in charge of the machine and she would let him know how it was going, so basically he was fucking her with more power. He felt like grunting. It only took a couple minutes for Bell to start asking for more, so James ramped up the speed. Bell's hips began to move and grind on the tool, and her nipples tightened up again. She had not even broken much of a sweat as she signalled for more. James felt like strapping on goggles and a hard hat as he dialed it up another notch and began to swing the tool side to side and in circles.

That did it! She began to gasp and clutch at her breasts and thighs. She reached for the tool a couple times, but he kept it from her grasp. He started to saw it in and out as she built up to a big one. He felt confident enough to back things off a bit, much to Bell's dismay, then re-attack aggressively to bring her back up nice and close. He repeated the pattern until Bell growled at him to cut it out, fingers grabbing at the sheets hard enough to turn her knuckles white. He girded his loins and wielded his mighty tool to bring her to a nice thrashing climax. He powered back to the lowest setting and let her ride it out, keeping her at a slow simmer.

"Oh, yeah... this is going to work just fine! Let's do that again!"

James had Bell get on all fours and got the machine going again. This time, he varied the speeds and depth of penetration, then grabbed a well-lubed vibrating dildo from the nightstand without telling Bell, and began to work it into her perfect ass. Bell squealed with pleasure, bucking and grinding into the action. She soon had her fourth and fifth sweaty orgasms for the night.

She signaled for a break so James got her a warm wash cloth and a glass of white wine. They lay in the bed sipping wine and eating small munchies as they necked. She began to nibble on his neck and lips, then slipped down his chest. He had been at least partially erect the whole night but he quickly hardened as she got closer to his cock. James was a bit larger than average. Bell always told him that was not important and seemed to enjoy giving him head. She gave him an enthusiastic blow, but not her best since neither planned for him to cum quite yet. She used her hands to massage him and work in a mild numbing lubricant designed to help delay his orgasm before laying back and opening her legs to him.

James started slow with steady strokes and rubbing her body with a stimulating oil, increasing her skin's sensitivity just a bit more, making her shiver under his strong fingers. It felt like sex with a different woman since they were mixing things up so much. They had never really discussed their sex life much before, so he was re-learning what she liked and did not like so much.

His mission was to speed her up a bit and slow himself down some so they were more in sync. She began to take in small gasps as he sped up a bit and they used their hands to help manage their respective peaks, mostly focusing on her clit and nipples, but roaming over both their bodies.

James felt like things were going great. She was moaning and squirming and he felt like he could go on forever. For once, he felt like maybe he was her equal and he began to smile, feeling a sense of real accomplishment. He was approaching his own climax and pulled out before dropping to his knees and sucking at her hot, wet pussy, bringing her to a pretty solid sixth high. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and flipped her over before taking her from the rear, spanking her tight ass playfully as he pulled her deeper on his cock between swats, laughing giddily.

It was all taking a toll on Bell. The variety, the toys, the lubes and other aids had brought her to great heights, and the knowledge that her loving husband orchestrated it all reverberated in her head as she came again and again on his cock, finally triggering his own release, made large by the pattern of highs and lows she brought him through. He came so fucking hard his ears began to ring and his vision went a little brown, and she was cumming right along with him. He sagged down into the thick carpet, and she rolled off the bed to lay along his side as they waited for their heart rates to slow.