Can't Hide the Truth Anymore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust my hips up into his and he gasped. His hard shaft was pressing against me and I wanted him. I looked around and didn't see anyone, but I wasn't sure this was the right place to go down on him, no matter how much I ached for him. I wanted to taste his cock and drink his hot creamy cum and I was losing control fast.

I let one of my hands tug and pull at his other nipple, while I licked and teased him. The way he was rubbing and grinding on me I was going to lose it soon. I pulled back and he cried out.

"No! Devin, I need you! Please!"

His words drove me over the edge and I thrust over and over against him, pulling him down for a hot, wet, passionate kiss. We both moaned over and over into the kiss as our hands roamed everywhere. His hands were in my hair, under my shirt, on my back, even gripping my thighs. Our tongues dueled and our thrusts and grinds grew more insistent, more demanding. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was going to cum. I moaned into his mouth.

"Gage. Oh, god, Gage. I'm going to cum, baby."

"Oh, yes. Yes! Cum for me, Devin. That's so hot."

I thrust hard at him and felt my dick swell and then shoot into my pants. It felt so fucking good.

"Gage! Gage! Oh, fuck, yeah!" I moaned.

He pulled back and looked between us, sliding his hand into my crotch. I trembled at his touch. My body was still coming down from the high. He gave me a shy little smile as he felt the wet spot on my jeans. I closed my eyes and reveled in my release. Gage leaned over to my ear and whispered, "You are so sexy, Devin. I want to make you cum every day. Every night." His hot breath snaked across my skin and his tongue reached out and licked my ear lobe.

"Fuck!" I cried out, feeling my cock already begin to harden. I pulled him away and looked into his eyes, dark with passion. "You are too sexy for your own good!" I growled at him. "Do you have any idea the dirty thoughts that race through my mind? Do you know what I want to do to you?"

He smiled sweetly, but his eyes were hazy with lust as he looked at me. "Then why don't you?"

"Why don't I what?"

"Do them." He licked his lips slowly. "Those dirty little thoughts in your mind." He pushed his hands on my chest and played with my hard nipples through my sweater, before pushing me back against the bench. "Who's stopping you? Because, Devin...." He leaned in and kissed my neck, his hot little mouth suckling the tender skin for a moment before pulling back and grabbing my crotch. "If you think I don't want to do all those things you think are dirty, then you are mistaken."

My eyes grew wide as I watched him. Was he teasing?

He rubbed my cock through my jeans and I reached my hand down and felt his hardness through his own pants. God, he was rock hard. I wanted him so badly and he hadn't cum yet. I couldn't be selfish. I needed to make him feel as great as he made me feel.

"Don't you want me?" He whispered innocently.

I groaned loudly as my dick twitched in response to his sexy words.

"I seem to remember you telling me that you had a roommate that you wanted to 'bend over and take' and something about 'pounding your roommate until he cries out your name over and over'."

I chuckled. "Yes, I did type that, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did. And I can't tell you how many times I have fantasized about you doing that to me," Gage blushed as he admitted this. God, he was cute and sexy and I felt a hunger for him that I had never known.

"What else do you want me to do?" I growled, grabbing his shoulders a little roughly. "Tell me, Gage!"

He trembled under my touch and I reached down and cupped his cock through his pants. He was still rock hard and I reached up and quickly undid the button and unzipped the fly. He gasped as I slipped my hand under his boxers and grabbed hold of his throbbing dick.

"You like that, baby?" I asked him and bit him on his neck.

"Fuck, yeah," he moaned. "I love when your hand is on is on me. And your mouth. Anywhere."

I lapped the spot on his neck that I just bit and he sighed.

"What else?" I urged him on.

"I like what you're doing right now."

"Say it... tell me," I begged him to say the words.

"I love when your hand is wrapped around my cock. I love when you stroke it and touch it and it makes me want to cum so bad," he whispered shyly.

"Oh, yeah," I said as stroked him faster and harder. "I want to feel you cum in my hand."

His body shuddered and he bit his lower lip as he thrust into my hand.

"Tell me what you were thinking about when I saw you jerking off this morning, Gage. Were you thinking about me?"

He moaned and I slid my finger over his slit and found his cock was dripping a lot of precum, so I spread it on his shaft and used it to help glide my hand faster.

"Yes, God, yes I was thinking about you. I was thinking...oh, yeah, that...feels so...fuck, Devin...I can't think..."

"Tell me, Gage, please," I urged.

He moaned and his breathing was getting ragged as he was clearly getting close to cumming. "I...I like to imagine that...that you...oh, god, Devin, I can't tell you this!"

"Yes, you can. Tell me," I whispered, so full of need for him to tell me, I thought I was going to cum again without even having him touch me.

"Sometimes... sometimes I like to imagine you on your knees between my legs and... oh, god, that feels so good, Devin." He threw his head back as he pushed into my hand hard.

I wanted to know what his fantasies were, but I knew he was ready to cum, so I fisted his cock harder and faster. "Cum for me, baby. Cum all over my hand and let me lick it up. Shoot that hot load on me, Gage."

"Fuck!" he cried out. "Oh, god! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Suddenly his cock swelled and spasmed as his cum rocketed out and dripped over my hand, over and over as he moaned loudly. Fuck, he was sexy! How could anyone be that sexy?

He fell forward and pressed his forehead to mine. "God, I love you, Devin," he whispered.

"I love you, too," I pulled him close and felt him collapse into me. I pulled my hand from his cock and raised my fingers to my mouth, sucking his cum from each finger, slowly and thoroughly. He watched me and moaned. "You taste so good, Gage."

He turned his head into my chest and sighed.

"Hey, now you can finish telling me about your fantasy."

He cleared his throat, not looking at me. It was so cute how shy he was about sex, but he could thrust into my hand with abandon and cum hard. "You said I was between your legs. Are we both naked?"

"Umm, yes... and sometimes you are stroking your hard cock over me and I am stroking mine and then you...you shoot your cum all over my...my asshole and my cock and balls," he whispered.

"Do you want me to do that?" I asked quietly, the images he evoked making me hard as steel again.

He nodded his head.

Damn, that was hot. "Then let's go back to the room and do it!" I exclaimed.

He looked up at me and swooped in for a kiss. Our lips mashed together as passion took over. I stood up and slid him off my lap so he could zip up his pants and throw his shirt back on. Then I took his hand and headed back to our car.

Gage giggled at the pace I set, his shorter legs were having trouble keeping up. I slowed down and smiled at him. "So, have you enjoyed our first real date?"

"Oh, yeah. Definitely." He grinned at me.

I loved his smile. I knew if I could see that grin every day for the rest of my life, I would do anything to make that happen. We smiled and giggled and stared at each other as we walked back to the car. As we passed the tree where we had seen the owl, I looked up and was surprised to see a second set of eyes.

"Look!" I pointed to the owls.

"Oh, wow! There are two. Do you think they are mates? Like a girl and a boy?" Gage asked.

"Or maybe they are boyfriends," I said and he looked at me startled. I shrugged. "Hey, you never know!"

Gage giggled and I slung my arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer as we walked back to the parking lot. It wasn't until we got close that we heard the sounds from the back seat. Lots of grunting and moaning.

We looked at each other and I held my finger to my lips to tell him to keep silent. I remembered Jeremy had asked me to call him, so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed. I could hear the ringtone from where I was standing and was a little pissed when he didn't answer. One of the back windows was down and I heard Jack as I took a few steps closer.

"Shouldn't you get that? What if it's Devin?"

I couldn't hear Jeremy's response, but I did hear him moan loudly.

"God, Jack, you are so fucking hot! Tell me again, who does this dick belong to?" Jeremy's voice was loud and demanding.

"You," Jack cried out.

"That's right. And who does this hole belong to?" His voice was gruff with passion.

"You!"

Gage and I looked at each and almost burst out laughing. There was some serious dom/sub play going on in my car!

"That's right. I don't want any other man touching you, Jack. I knew the second I laid eyes on you that you were mine. Right?"

"God, yes, Jeremy. Yes, I belong to you," Jack moaned. "And you belong to me, right?"

"Fuck, yes. I am done with other men. You are it, baby. Spend the night with me, ok?"

"Yes!"

I looked at Gage in shock. Jeremy wasn't just teasing Jack. It sounded like he really, really liked him. But, still, I wanted to get back to our room, so I called again. This time he picked up.

"Hey, we're almost back to the car," I told him.

"Fuck! Okay," he said and hung up. "Damn! They are almost here."

"Don't worry, Jeremy. The night isn't over, yet. Please, take me to your bed tonight and fuck me hard."

We heard some more groaning and moaning and shuffling around and we waited another minute before Gage and I finished walking to the car.

I opened Gage's door for him and he smiled up at me with that sweet little grin and I leaned down and kissed his little nose.

I slid into the car and the smell of sex hung in the air. I couldn't blame it all on Jeremy and Jack, though, I mean, I did have cum in my pants, too.

"Did you have a good walk?" Jack asked Gage.

"Yeah." He moved his eyes to my face and then down to my crotch, licking his lips. "Yeah, we really did."

My dick plumped up and I pressed the gas pedal a little faster. I wanted to get back to the dorm.Ourevening wasn't over yet, either.

*************************

Gage's POV

As we drove back to campus, I felt my nerves begin to take over. This was all so new to me, and I wasn't sure if I was ready to go much further sexually. When I was in Devin's arms, I was so caught up in the sensations he filled me with, I never had a doubt about anything. I was so crazy about him. But for all my bravado, I was still scared of having sex.

My gaze drifted over to him and I felt my heart beat faster. He was so handsome; but it was more than just his looks. He treated me with respect, he cared about people, he worked hard at school and I never felt like he was lying to me. Well, other than the whole David and Mark thing, but that was on both of us. I still couldn't believe how silly we had been. I mean, really? Who uses fake names? But, other than that incident, I could tell that honesty was important to him. Should I be honest with him and tell him I was scared to go further?

I looked back out the window and watched the various stores and houses pass by as we neared the campus. I wondered if Devin would be upset if I told him I just wanted to talk the rest of the evening. There was so much I still wanted to learn about him, now that we were dating. The more I thought about it, the more I realized he would be fine with just talking. I believed we were on the same wave length as far as what we want out of this relationship; we both wanted to build a solid foundation. I wasn't looking for a fling and I was pretty sure he felt the same way.

It was scary that I felt so much for him so soon. It helped that we had been friends and roommates for several months before anything happened. In a lot of ways, we were ahead of the game when it came to new couples; we already knew quite a bit about each other.

"What are you thinking about?"

His voice broke through my racing thoughts and I shrugged my shoulders. "Stuff."

"Like?"

I glanced at him and saw the furrowed brow. He was worried. I reached over and lightly squeezed his leg. "Stuff that we can talk about when we are alone."

He nodded, understanding I didn't want to say what I was thinking in front of an audience. Just another reason I loved him. Devin understood me without words. I don't think I had ever had a friend that was so attune to my thoughts and emotions.

By the time we reached campus, I had let my mind run away with me and a light panic had set in. I needed to ask Devin some questions, but I wasn't sure how to do it without sounding naïve and immature. We parked and he hopped out, rounding the car quickly so he could grab my hand in his.

And with that, my worries faded. I knew I had questions, but I also knew he would take care of me. I smiled up at him and squeezed his hand. The light from the tall parking lot lamps shone a path towards our dorm and the four of us walked, each couple hand-in-hand, until we broke away to our own dorms.

Jack and I had swapped numbers, so I told him I would call him this week so we could set up a time to go see the movie. We bid them good-night and watched as Jeremy slid his hand around Jack's waist and practically mauled him as they walked away.

"Poor Jack," Devin said as he chuckled.

"Poor Jack? Are you kidding me?"

"Why? Don't you think Jeremy may be moving too fast?"

"Um, do you know what being submissive and dominant means?"

"Of course... I could tell they were playing around with some of that in the car." His eyebrows raised as understanding dawned on him. "Oh, you mean they aren't just like role-playing?"

I smirked. "Um, no, not role-playing. Jack is totally hot for Jeremy. He basically wants Jeremy to be in charge of him."

"Really?" Devin seemed surprised. "But, he's like a tall, muscular basketball player!"

I rolled my eyes. "It has nothing to do with their size, Devin. Jeremy likes to be in control and Jack likes to be submissive. And before you ask, no, I don't know how far into that either of them are. But, if it works for them, who am I to say anything?"

Devin smiled. "I guess I just never knew anyone in real life that was into that." We reached our dorm and he held the door open for me, gesturing for me to go first. He clearly wanted to say something else, but there were too many others wandering around, so he pulled me towards the elevator and we were lucky to have one open immediately.

He yanked me into it and pressed close.

"What is it?" I asked him, seeing he needed some prodding.

His brown eyes met mine and he bit his lower lip as he thought about what he wanted to ask.

"Hey, it's okay. Just spit it out."

"Okay...I guess since we are just starting to date, well, it just occurred to me... I mean, are you into... do you want to be..." his voice trailed off, unable to say the words.

"Do I want to be dominated?"

He blushed and nodded his head as the elevator door opened and we stepped out onto our floor. I walked in front as we made our way to our room. I was glad for a moment to think, because to be honest, I wasn't sure how to answer that question. I had been wondering how to ask him pretty much the same thing.

He had his key out before me and unlocked our door, ushering me inside. I flipped on the lights and we stood and looked at each other for a moment.

"How about we just talk for a little while?" I asked him.

He nodded and moved to the mini-fridge and grabbed a Dr. Pepper. "Want one?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

We both settled on my bed and pressed our backs against the wall, our legs stretched out in front of us, his crossed at the ankle. Neither of us looked at each other, both feeling a little awkward. He was busy staring at his Dr. Pepper and fiddling with the tab.

"Okay, I guess I will start. I have actually been thinking about some things tonight. First off, I need you to know that I am not looking to be in the kind of relationship that Jack and Jeremy are into."

His breath hissed out. "That's good to know!" He turned and gave me one of those 'melt me into the bed' kind of smiles and I momentarily lost my train of thought. He leaned in to kiss me and I put my hand out, pressing his hard chest. Damn, he was really built!

"What's wrong?" he asked, clearly confused. "Is there something else?"

I looked at him and pulled my hand back to keep my sanity. "Okay, look, I'm just going to spill it all out, okay?"

He nodded and leaned back, waiting.

I raked my hand through my hair and took a swig of my Dr. Pepper. "Here it is. I am scared. Scared of sex. I've never done it. I have dreamed of it. I have fantasized about it. And I know I want you. It's just...I'm nervous." I looked up at him to gauge his response and saw a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Gage," he began, but I cut him off.

"No! You don't understand, Devin." I slid off the bed, set my pop on the desk and began to pace the small section of floor between our beds. "I am so confused. Especially after tonight!"

"Why? What about tonight?"

"The whole Jack and Jeremy thing...I mean, is that what it's supposed to be like? I mean, because I want to be the...the... bottom," I finally got the damn word out, "does that make me submissive? Does it make the 'girl' in the relationship? I don't like thinking that way."

Devin slid to the edge of the bed and grabbed my arm as I passed by him again, stopping me and forcing me to look at him. I knew my cheeks were crimson and my body was a bundle of nerves. But when I looked into his face, I only saw love. Not judgement. Not laughter. Pure love. I almost melted into a puddle right there.

Devin reached out and cupped my cheek and whispered, "Gage, I wouldn't want it that way. I want to be equal partners in everything.Everything.Just because you want me to be inside of you when we first make love, doesn't mean you will always want that." His fingers caressed my cheek and I leaned into his hand. "And just because I want to be the 'top' doesn't mean we won't switch things up. I never want you to feel less than equal to me. Do you understand?"

I nodded, feeling the weight of my questions lift. I was feeling a little silly at this point. But it was nice to hear he felt the same way.

"And, Gage, as for being scared of having sex? We can go as slow as you want."

My eyes looked into his and saw he was telling the truth. "You don't care if we wait?"

"No. You told me once before that you weren't ready and just because our hormones take control of us and we want to go further, doesn't mean we need to."

"Yeah?"

He smiled and placed a sweet, barely there kind of kiss on my lips, before pulling away a little and whispering, "Yeah."

I moved into his arms. "I am just so... confused. I know I want to be with you and then when I let myself think about it...well, I get scared."

"What makes you afraid? The pain?"

"I guess that's part of it. I think the bigger part is worrying about not doing things right. What if it's awful?" There. I had laid it all out for him. My heart was frozen as I waited for him to answer me. Then I heard a chuckle. Hmm, laughter is not what I was going for.

"Seriously? You are laughing at me?" I pulled back and tried to escape his arms.

"You're not going anywhere, Gage! I was laughing at the thought thatanythingI do with you could be awful! Nothing we do together will ever be wrong. Look, I'm going to tell you something, okay?"

I nodded and waited.

"I've only been with two men." I looked at him, surprised. He seemed so experienced. "I dated girls in high school and even last year. It wasn't until you opened the door in your sexy little boxer briefs and messed up hair that I knew in my heart that I didn't want to ever be with anyone else. Never. You may not realize it Gage, but I gave you my heart that first day." He blushed and it was so cute I almost kissed him, but I could tell he had more to say. "In fact, I haven't been with anyone since I met you."