Can't Hide the Truth Anymore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devin leaned over and pushed on the inside of my thighs, causing my legs to fall to the sides. He inhaled sharply and my eyes darted to his. "You are so sexy, Gage. So fucking perfect."

My heart was beating so hard, it felt like it was smashing into my chest. I tried to smile, but I was trembling too much.

"Stroke your cock, baby."

My hand flew to my shaft and my hand wrapped tightly around it, stroking from the top to the bottom and back down again.

Devin moaned as he sat back on his heels and watched me, his hand slowly pumping himself. "Do you like me watching you?"

My blush deepened, but I nodded as my other hand reached down to cup my aching balls.

"Say the words, Gage."

I swallowed, still nervous. Did it make me weird that this was so erotic to me?

"Say the words, baby. Tell me what feels good, what you are thinking when you stroke yourself like this. I want to know everything."

Before Devin, I never would have considered sharing my deepest desires, my fantasies. But he made me feel safe and I could tell he really wanted to know.

"I-I..yes, I love that you are watching me." My voice trembled at little at the admission.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. A lot. It makes me feel...sexy...and..."

"And?"

"Kind of dirty and slutty." Oh, god, it was out there, now. I couldn't take the words back! Will he think I'm weird?"

"Oh, god, that's so fucking hot," Devin groaned out as he began to fist his cock faster. "You are so sexy, baby."

"Yeah, you like knowing that I jack off and think of you, Devin? Do you like that I want to be your slut sometimes?"

"Gage, you're killing me! I love when you talk dirty, baby. Those words coming from your sweet little mouth."

I stroked faster and slid my finger across the slit, collecting all the precum dribbling out and using it for lube. Then I slid two fingers into my mouth and sucked on them.

Devin grunted as he watched me, his hand moving faster on his dick. His eyes watched my fingers as I pulled them out of my mouth with a loud pop and slid them under my balls, down the sensitive skin and stopped at my tightly puckered hole. There was still some soreness from earlier, but I didn't care. I let my wet fingers circle the opening a few times before I pressed hard and both fingers slid in.

I grunted at the intrusion, but waited a moment, knowing it would feel great soon. Within a minute, I was able to start slowly fingering my ass, letting my fingers slide in to the knuckle and out, in and out again and again, Devin moaning as he watched me.

"Are you going to come all over me, Devin? All over my dick? All over my hole?" My voice was thick with lust and all I could think about was how badly I wanted his cum on me.

"Fuck, yeah. You ready? You ready to feel it all over those big balls? You want my cum dripping down into your ass?"

I nodded as I neared my climax, my balls tightening and my channel gripping my fingers tighter and tighter. I hit my sweet spot and roared out Devin's name as I ejaculated all over my hand and my stomach. Explosions ruptured throughout my body and for a moment, all I could see were spinning circles in brilliant hues flying through the air. I felt weightless and drained and sated all at once.

When I found myself grounded again, I opened my eyes just in time to see Devin move closer to me, his cock aimed over my own. Oh, god, he was going to do it; he was going to unload all that hot cream onto me.

"FUCK! Yeah, oh fuck, yes! Gage!" I loved when Devin came because he was so vocal. He grunted as spurts of thick white cum landed on my still hard dick, mixing in with mine, with two more spurts landing on my balls and finally one more rope of cum landing at the top of my thigh.

My breathing was ragged as I watched him orgasm and when he had drained his last drop, he threw his head back and sat back on his heels, working hard to get his breathing under control, too.

A full minute passed before we looked at each other. I smiled, suddenly feeling shy again. He grinned.

"That was epic, Gage. Fantastic!" His eyes watched me as I ran my fingers through all the cream pooling on my body and he smiled. "You are beautiful, Gage. It's hot to see you painted with my cum." He smiled again. "I'll be right back, okay?"

I nodded and watched him enter the bathroom. I heard the water running and knew what he was doing. The fact that he took care of me like this was almost more than I could hope for. Just as I thought, he came back with a warm, wet towel and slowly, carefully cleaned me up and then himself. He tossed it into the laundry hamper and slid into bed with me, pulling me close to his chest.

"I love you, Gage."

"I love you, too."

Sleep came quickly to both of us, even though it was still afternoon.

Devin's POV

I awoke to pounding at my door. Fuck, was this some sort of "Groundhog Day" experiment? Didn't this already happen this morning?? Maybe I was dreaming.

"Dude, open the door! The news starts in a few minutes!"

It was Jeremy. Crap. I can't believe we slept for so long.

"Hang on," I hollered out. "Give us a minute."

Gage stirred. "What's going on?" he mumbled, still half asleep.

"Jack and Jeremy are here. We fell asleep and it's almost time for the news. We have to get up if we want to see the interview."

Gage sat straight up. "Of course I want to see it! Get dressed!"

He jumped out of bed and tossed me anything that was mine as he grabbed our clothes from various spots on the floor. He was adorable as he wriggled into his jeans and t-shirt, still half-asleep. I wasn't sure if I should point out that his shirt was on backwards. Or that his hair was sticking up all over. Hmm, and I probably shouldn't mention that the room still smelled like sex. Nope, not going to tell him. I threw on my clothes and stepped up behind him just as he reached for the door handle. I ran my hand over his hair and did a fairly decent job of getting is straightened before the door was opened.

Jeremy barreled through the door, Jack in hand, as soon as it was opened.

"Took you guys long enough," Jeremy exclaimed as he glanced at the messy bed. Turning to Gage, he let his gaze drift to his bed hair and he grinned. I knew exactly where his mind was going and I glared at him, hoping he would keep his comments to himself.

Jeremy laughed. "Looks like someone has some serious sex hair."

Gage's hands flew to his head and his eyes widened as he looked at me. Crap, I should have told him.

"Hey, Gage?"

"Yeah?"

Jeremy leered at him, completely ignoring my death glare. "Does sex make you forget how to dress?"

Gage raised an eyebrow, not understanding what he was talking about.

I was going to help, but Jack took pity on him, as he slapped Jeremy's arm. "Your shirt's on backwards, dude. And you," he turned to Jeremy, "leave him alone or you might be sleeping alone tonight."

My mouth dropped as Jeremy clamped his lips together and immediately lost his smile. "Sorry, Gage," he grumbled, looking appropriately repentant.

Gage and I stared at each other in shock as Jack flashed a very smug smile before Gage flipped his shirt around.

I flipped on the television and we all took a seat, Gage and I on the bed, leaning against the wall with Jack and Jeremy taking the desk chairs.

We started out quietly, waiting and watching, but after the first ten minutes we were bored out of our minds and of course, we started talking.

Conversation turned to basketball plays and Gage tuned us out, choosing instead to keep an eye on the news for the interview. It was only a few minutes later when he called out to us. "It's up!"

Immediately, all eight eyes were glued to the screen. The reporter we met with, Susan, spoke first. She showed the parking lot of the bar & grill, a few shots of the campus and then there we were, talking with her at the basketball court!

Wow, Gage looked cute! He was definitely photogenic. I thought I sounded a little nervous, but at least it didn't last too long. And then they flashed to the car and my stomach rolled. It looked so much worse in the daylight. Gage took my hand, as if he knew I was upset and as he rubbed his thumb in little circles over my skin, I began to feel better. I leaned over and gave him a little peck on the cheek. I wasn't sure what I had done to deserve him, but I would spend all my days making sure he knew he was loved and appreciated.

Susan was now discussing the crime with the police and Gage used the remote to up the volume.

"Thank you for coming out. I am happy to state that we have arrested someone and he is being charged with the commission of a hate crime. This was a crime that was clearly meant to target a group of men that were gay. We take that very seriously and need the public to know that we will not tolerate hate."

My cheeks felt a little wet and I realized that a few tears had fallen from my lashes, streaking down my cheeks. I wasn't sure if the police officer was just giving lip service or not, but it did feel good to hear. Gage reached over and brushed the tears away and cuddled close, holding onto my hand.

The piece ended and we all started talking at once. Jeremy jumped up and pumped his fist in the air. "They got the bastard!"

"You were great, Devin," Jack told me.

"You were, Devin. You seemed so confident and sexy!"

I smiled at Gage. He always knew what to say and when I looked at his rosy lips I couldn't help but want to kiss him. I leaned over, but Jeremy interrupted.

"Hey, look! You're on again!"

We turned back to the screen and realized it was the locket segment. This was much shorter than the other piece, but we watched, hoping someone would recognize the locket and call the station.

Since we were already in the room and watching television, we decided to put in a movie and soon we were all watchingFast and Furious. We popped some popcorn and pulled out a few sodas and settled in for a few hours.

Gage and I ended up falling asleep towards the end, but the guys woke us up when they left.

"Thanks for letting us hang. Go back to sleep you old farts," Jeremy teased.

It was close to midnight when we finally crawled back in to bed, but the excitement from the day had us both exhausted. I pulled Gage close and we both drifted off.

I swore I heard thunder. Thunder loud enough to rip me from my sleep.

BOOM!

There it was again, but too close for thunder. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, still lost in a haze of sleep. I listened. Nothing.

BOOM!

Fuck! It was something outside my door. Gage shot up and his eyes opened wide, looking at me for an answer. I shrugged and slid out of bed, moving towards the door.

BOOM! "Open up!"

I turned back to Gage. Who the hell was that, I wondered? He didn't seem to know either.

When I reached the door, I yelled out to the loud-mouthed visitor. "Who is it?"

Nothing. I almost turned and went back to bed.

"Travis." The voice was slurred. Weak. "Please let me in. I have to talk to you guys," he pleaded.

Gage moved to my side and I put my arm around his shoulders. What reason could Travis ever have to be at our room? He hated us.

Neither of us made a move to open the door.

THUNK.

Great, what now?

Pissed, I yanked the door open and Travis almost fell on top of me. "Fuck, Travis! What the hell?"

He had been leaning against the door and grabbed my shoulders for balance, shoving me back a few feet. The stench of alcohol flooded my nostrils. I removed his hands and took a step back, watching as he tried to maintain his balance.

"He's wasted," Gage said, pointing out the obvious.

"I am so sorry! I am just so sorry, guys." Travis mumbled as he fell onto the other bed, face down with this legs dangling from the edge.

I sighed. This was going to be a long night.

"About what, Travis?"

With what appeared to be much difficulty, he turned his head to look at me, confusion evident in his bloodshot eyes.

"What are you sorry about, Travis?" I spoke clearly and slowly, hoping he could understand the question.

"It's my fault. It's all my fault," he whimpered as tears began to fall. Those whimpers quickly evolved into deep, gut-wrenching sobs. Tears poured down his face, dropping onto the bedding.

Gage stepped over to the bed and sat on the edge, his hand on Travis's shoulder. "Just tell us, Travis. We can help you."

Pissed off, I shook my head hard, my jaw clenched tightly. I didn't like that big idiot being in my room, let alone near Gage. But Gage shut me down with a look; a look that basically told me to stop being an ass. I knew I was probably being an ass, I didn't need him to remind me. I scowled back at him, but he ignored me.

"The guy that did that...that thing to your car?" His words sputtered out between sobs and I felt my blood pressure rise, knowing his next words were going to piss me off even more no matter what he said.

"What about him?"

Gage shot another glare my direction at the growl in my voice and damn if he didn't start stroking Travis's shoulder!

Travis looked at Gage, probably figuring he was the safest out of the two of us. He was right.

"I know him. I know the guy!" His eyes darted from Gage's face to mine and quickly back as he tried to get the rest of his confession out. "We've been friends for years. He came to the game and...and..." his words turned to blubbering and I gave up trying to figure him out. Gage leaned forward and listened.

"You saw us in the parking lot after the game? Is that what you said?" he asked gently.

Travis nodded and burst out with another round of sobs, a mixture of snot and tears trailing down his face. "I pointed you guys out and he...he must have followed you! I'm so sorry!"

Gage looked at me and pressed his lips together. So, now we knew what happened. Fucking Travis was part of it. The betrayal I felt from a teammate was more than I could take; my body shook with anger. But then he spoke again and blew us away.

"I am so sorry. I didn't know...I didn't know he would do that. He hates f-fags- I mean gays. Hehatesthem. All my friends do. That's why they are all going to hateme!" He buried his face in the pillow and I made a mental note to wash the bedding this tomorrow.

Gage's jaw dropped and he looked stunned.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you hear what he said?"

"Yeah. All his idiot friends hate gays." I shrugged. "Like we didn't know that."

"And that's why they will all hate him..." he watched me as he repeated Travis's words, waiting for it to sink in.What was I missing? Travis was an asshole. So were his friends. An apology didn't make up for... Oh, fuck!My eyes grew wide as his words finally hit me.

"You'regay?" I bellowed at Travis, stunned.

He nodded. "Yes," he whispered.

I was furious. "And you still called us faggots? You hypocrite! You asshole! Get the fuck out of my room!"

"Calm down, Devin."

I was incredulous. Was he serious? That idiot needed to get out of here. I didn't want to fight with Gage, but there was no way in hell we were accepting an apology from this asshole.

"Devin," he said again, his voice calm. "Can't you tell he's hurting? He's coming out and you are beating him back down. Haven't we dealt with enough hate in the last couple of days?"

Shit. He was right. Why was he always right? Stubbornly, I didn't answer him, but I did shut up and take a seat on our bed.

"Travis? Are you okay?"

He finally rolled over and peered at Gage. I wondered if Travis would even remember this, considering how drunk he was, but I let him continue.

"We are not judging you, Travis. So, you're gay. We're here for you, okay? Why don't you take your shoes off and stay here tonight and we'll talk in the morning." Gage patted his shoulder a couple of times as the big jerk looked up at him briefly before rolling to his side and dropping his head back onto the pillow.

Gage and I looked at each other, unsure if that meant yes, he would stay, or he was thinking about it... I didn't really care; I wanted him to get the hell out of our room.

We turned back as Travis pulled his legs up onto the bed, toed off his shoes and let them fall to the floor. Seconds later Travis's snoring pretty much answered our question. He was staying.

Gage moved back to our bed and I pulled him close to my side, kissing the top of his head. "Baby, that was sweet of you, but I don't think he-"

"Devin, he's hurting. Let's just do the right thing and let him sleep it off. We can talk with him in the morning."

Damn. Traviswasstaying. I grunted, but didn't dare say anything. I could see that Gage was serious and since I would do anything to make him happy, I gave in. Even if what I really wanted to do was slam my fist into Travis's nose and hear the satisfying crunch of bone. Hmm, that made me smile.

We finally settled into bed, my arms wrapped around Gage and our bodies spooned tightly against each other. I leaned forward and breathed in his scent, letting it drift through me, filling me with a peace I had only known with him. My breathing calmed and my anger ebbed as sleep finally claimed us.

12