Can't Stop Living!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I simply can't believe this," Vani murmured. Much more was in store for her as she watched her mother getting close to the hugging siblings.

Everything looked like an improbable dream. Vani's body was feeling the radiation generated by her brother's lusty touch and her arms were tempted to hold his shoulders in reciprocation. Mala slipped her hands over her daughter's loose nightie and began caressing the tiny breasts.

"Oh mom, what are you doing?" Vani whimpered as her perky nipples hardened instantly. Sanju broke the kiss and his were soon filled with surprise seeing his mother assisting him to seduce his sister. He thankfully smiled at her and pulled his mother inside the hug. His right hand was holding his mother's left breast while the left was holding his sister's. Mala kissed her daughter on her lips and after a brief hesitation; Vani let her mother draw her lips inside her mouth. Sanju was excited seeing her mother and sister indulging in an erotic kiss. He went right behind his sister, sent his arms through her armpits and began kneading her breasts again.

"It is very uncomfortable," Mala said. "Let's go to the bed."

Vani was getting involved in that action as she pulled off her. Sanju hurried towards his mother and began pulling her sari. Vani unbuttoned her mother's blouse while Mala let her petticoat slip off her legs. Sanju went ahead and unclasped his mother's bra. The eager siblings stared at the naked body of their mother while the mature woman smiled seductively. She pulled down her panties and stepped back before laying across the bed. Sanju gently pushed his naked sister on the bed. He soon joined the party by getting naked letting his young dick free. Mala and Vani smiled at each other watching Sanju holding his dick and stroking it gently.

Mala kissed Vani softly on her lips before cupping her breast to suck. Vani squirmed feeling the wonderful stimulation. Sanju sat down and slid his hand on her clit making her jump as he began rubbing it slowly. Mala's hands reached to her son's dick and gripped it. Sanju planted another kiss on his sister's lips and within seconds the young girl went back to let her head rest on the pillow.

"Want to feel your virgin sister?" Mala asked with a wink. Her fingers pointed at her son's lips suggesting the point she was making. Sanju lowered his head and started licking his way down Vani's body before settling on her tender public hair. Mala crawled up, rested her lips on her daughter's navel and drew a few circles with the tip of her tongue. Vani heaved and her body arched as she simultaneously felt the tongues of her brother and mother. Her eyes were gazing at her nipples which seemed to be hardening all the time. Her lips went dry in excitement while she could feel a stream of tingling sensations running all through her nerves. She watched her brother's head almost buried between her thighs while his right hand was eagerly caressing her mother's sagging breasts. Sanju's tongue tip brushed against her moist cunt lips like a sharp razor sending waves of thrill inside her cavity. After a while, Sanju stopped and crossed over to the other side of the bed, right behind his mother. He hugged Mala from behind letting his waist press hard against her rather flat butts. His long shaft was attempting to intrude through his mother's thighs while his insatiable hands came around to clutch the loose breasts with passion.

"You left your sister abruptly," Mala murmured while she herself was feeling the extraordinary arousal. Sanju wasn't replying and instead hardened his grip on the ageing breasts of his mother. His thumbs traced her big areola and rubbed the top of her nipples. Mala's left hand was pulling her son's face against her shoulder. Vani watched her mother's animated erotic expressions as Sanju's hand eventually descended from his mother's breast to slide towards her womanhood. Mala slipped a few inches down her daughter's abdomen to let her mouth land on her young cunt lips. Soon, she gently stroked her tongue against her daughter's wet hole. Vani squirmed while her mother went about awakening her pussy with some wonderful tongue flicks. Vani squealed and grabbed her mother's hair.

Sanju's hand was working quicker on his mother's pussy, rubbing it up and over. His throbbing dick badly wanted to probe inside his mother's pussy. He sprang like a panther towards the table and picked up the pack of condoms. It took just a couple of seconds for him to return to the bed with the condom neatly gripping his long dick. He paused for a moment and looked at his young virgin sister squirming in pleasure. It didn't take much longer for him to make up his mind to go about and fuck his sister. He forcibly pushed his mother off his sister's pussy and moved close to his sister's naked body.

Mala seemed unperturbed seeing the sudden rage in her son. She knew that he was eager to have a go at his virgin sister and quietly began spreading her daughter's legs. Sanju jumped in between Vani's legs and let his hands rest on the bed, just close to her waist. Vani began gasping in expectation and a gentle fear gripped her seeing the gigantic dick of her brother.

"Start gently," Mala spoke softly and grabbed her son's dick with her left hand. "Begin things with a kiss."

Sanju's face went down towards Vani and his lips pressed hers. Mala began rubbing her son's dick against her daughter's young pussy.

"You will feel better," Mala cajoled her daughter after the siblings broke the brief kiss. Sanju's dick was brushing against her sister's cunt involuntarily while Mala kept stroking the tip against the pussy lips. Soon, Sanju found his tip making its way inside his sister's tight pussy although it was moist to the hilt. He stayed still for a while enjoying the warmth of his sister's entrance and feeling the friction of his dick head pressing against her entrance. Mala got up on her knees and whispered something into her son's ears. Sanju smiled at once and turned at his sister to wink with a mischievous look. Then, he slowly began thrusting his waist against his sister and took his time for every thrust till he knew that his dick was partly inside her. Vani's head swung either side feeling his hard rod invading her cavity. She squirmed biting her lips feeling the terrific sensation of her brother's meat moving in and out of her moist cunt. Sanju gained confidence soon and went about pushing in and pulling out his dick in a steady speed.

"Try to do quicker and harder," Mala commented. Sanju obliged at once and started rigging his sister's pussy with faster thrusts. Within a few minutes, he felt almost the whole of his dick getting deep inside his sister's young cunt and groaned in excitement. Vani screamed feeling the teasing feeling his dick was causing against her soft muscles around the pussy walls. Soon, Sanju started pounding her pussy letting her scream intermittently. His excitement grew feeling his dick being clenched tightly by his sister's vaginal flesh. Mala was completely turned on after watching her daughter's pussy getting ploughed by her son's young dick. He went about fucking his sister with tremendous speed and lust while Vani was virtually yelling out in sheer pleasure. Her brother's dick was plunging in and out of her pussy with an amazing speed and strength. She was letting out loud screams while her waist kept thrusting against her brother. Sanju felt a gentle warmth building up at the bottom of his shaft which slowly grew warmer until he felt a burning sensation right on the tip of his dick. It was like a wild stream of melt iron rushing through the stem of his dick which eventually exploded filling up the condom with plenty of his youthful semen.

Mala watched her son's body collapsing on her daughter. They kept gasping for breath. She felt glad and relieved seeing signs of joy in the eyes of her grown children who were hugging like passionate lovers. Finally, she had managed to show some light at the end of the tunnel. She knew that their lives have taken the turn for the better things.

12