Cape Town Threesome - Finally Ch. 02

Story Info
Letting another man fuck me is no small sacrifice.
6.4k words
4.44
129.6k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToxTox777
ToxTox777
57 Followers

Thanks to all of the people who took the time to make positive comments on the first part. Words are chameleons that reflect the colour of their environment. Thanks to rexbrookdale for editing this next and final part. Hope you enjoy, and please don't forget to vote and leave comments at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a quote from the movie Platoon that I really fancy. It goes something like, 'Free your mind, your ass will follow'. That was my plan for Melanie: I hoped to free her mind, her pussy to follow.

*

The following day, Melanie was in a totally different mood: cheerful, full of jokes, and more confident than ever. From her point of view, things were looking up. She'd just had a very "sex-sex-ful" night. Her husband was happy as a tick in a zoo, his best friend literally quivering at her fingertips. On top of all that, she was on holiday in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

As for me, like the previous two days, I couldn't wait for the night to come. The evening's erotic show was the highlight of my day. The ties to the inhibition holding Melanie back were weakening. I could feel it.

One more push, and it will break; then she will be free.

After dinner, everyone did their part: Carl got his dick ready for a 'whipping', Melanie got some toilet paper ... and I took my seat behind the scenes, for the show.

Melanie took off her slippers before jumping onto Carl's bed. As before, she placed herself between his legs. She caressed the inner parts of his thighs for a while, and moved on from there to stroke his balls and gently tease them with her nails. She'd learned which buttons to push to get Carl going.

She is a quick learner.

After the warm up, she started her well-rehearsed act, beginning by stroking his cock with one hand and massaging other erogenous zones with the other.

Carl opened his eyes and stopped Melanie's hand on his cock by covering it with his own. "Melanie, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, sure."

"Look, I know you don't want to take this any further, but would you consider doing one extra thing for me?"

"It depends on what you have in mind. I am not going to sleep with you, and I am not taking my clothes off. These two things are not negotiable."

"Yes, sure Melanie, I understand. What I am thinking of is kind of an upgrade from what you're doing right now."

"An upgrade?" Melanie asked, amused.

"Yes. An upgrade from a hand job to a blow job." Without giving her the chance to answer he quickly added, "That would be absolutely wonderful if you would do that for me!"

"I see," she said in a neutral voice.

"Just a blow job. Nothing more, I promise." Carl retreated, his hand freeing Melanie's. She began stroking again, but slowly as she processed his request, looking off into the distance with a kind of indecisive and unfocused stare. Her hand still moving, she finally said, "I don't know."

"Blow jobs are my favourites. They are the ultimate sensation for me," Carl pleaded. He paused for a moment before pressing on. "If you think about it, it would be less work for you," he grinned.

Clever Carl, he was using humour to soften her position.

"How do you reckon?"

"Because I will cum much quicker."

"Of course you will cum much quicker, I am great with my lips." Before her sentence ended she'd turned red. That was a very forward statement, for Melanie.

"Let me be the judge of that," Carl gently teased.

She removed her hand from his dick, then jokingly slapped at it. "I don't need your approval. My husband can vouch for that."

"Come on Melanie, be a sport."

She thought about it for a while longer. "You know what, let me ask your friend. We'll see what he says."

Needless to say, I zoomed out of my secret viewing place and into our bedroom. I jumped onto the bed, grabbed a magazine, and pretended to be reading. Melanie came in, walked around and sat next to me.

I could tell she was feeling shy. "Babe, Carl wants me to do something for him." She paused for a second and then added, "Something extra."

"Like what?"

"He wants me to blow him." Before I'd had a chance to respond, she rushed on anxiously. "Do you want me to do it?"

It was kind of a strange question ... a question to which she knew the answer, yet she still posed it. I guessed she wanted me to make the decision for her; that way she would not feel guilty or remorseful. She could have sucked Carl without any hassle; after all, it was her rules, her choice, not mine. I decided that I wasn't going to let her off that easily. Besides, I wanted to know how eager she was to take Carl's dick in her mouth. So I asked, "Do you wanna do it?"

She tilted her head to the side and dropped her eyes. It looked like she did not want to answer.

Not wanting to push her too much, I reformulated my question. "Let me put it this way. Would you mind doing it?"

She lifted her eyes, cheeks flushed. "No, I wouldn't."

"And why is that?"

With some hesitation, she admitted, "I don't know ... maybe I want him to know how good I am with my lips."

Her answer made me grin. I grabbed her hand. "Show me how good your lips are."

She leaned forward, and I received her lips with mine. We embraced into a lingering, passionate kiss.

"I guess you have a job to do, then," I told her when we came up for air.

"So you want me to do it."

"Yes. I do."

"Remember, you're going to be kissing these lips afterwards," she warned me.

"I am looking forward to that," I assured her.

She smiled. As she stood up, she turned around. "Oh, one more thing."

"I am listening."

She had a naughty look on her face. "Should I let him cum in my mouth?"

I wanted to grab her and eat her up, she looked so cute and adorable. Trying my best not to show how amazed I was, I answered her as nonchalantly as possible. "I think he should have the full experience, else he might give you a bad review."

She smiled and left the room.

I am really lucky to have her.

Back at my window, I watched as she knelt in front of Carl.

"What did he say?" he asked her eagerly.

In response, she just moved closer and licked her lips. Holding his dick with both hands, she opened her mouth and lowered her head, taking half of Carl's stiff cock into her mouth. She tightened her jaw around him and started pumping him.

"Ohhhh, yes!" Carl groaned.

Melanie synchronized sucking him with stroking his shaft and massaging his testicles. Carl was right about one thing, it was less work for her. He came in a jiffy. As he was cumming, Melanie went as far down on him as she possibly could. Most of Carl's dick disappeared inside her mouth. The noises Carl let out were a testament to how good she was at giving head. While he calmed down, she cleaned his dick with some toilet paper, and then gave it a final kiss.

"And?" she asked him eagerly.

"Wow. The best blow job ever. I wouldn't mind one of those every day."

I heard Melanie chuckle. She was very satisfied with her performance. To be honest, she had gone further down his shaft than she had ever done with me. I guess she must have felt she had something to prove. This didn't faze me at all; I knew I would definitely profit from her extra training. I went back to the bedroom and waited for her. She came in, took off her clothes, and then snuggled into my arms.

"So, did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, he did."

"And? Did you swallow?"

She smirked, then opened her mouth wide as if to show me that nothing was left of Carl's cum. I kissed her; and then we made passionate love.

*

In the morning, after settling down at one of the beaches, Melanie and I went for a walk.

"You are the happiest I've ever seen you," I told her.

"It must be Cape Town. It has some sort of magical effect on me." She was definitely in a playful mood.

"I couldn't agree more."

We walked along the pavement as it wended parallel to the shoreline, my arm resting around her shoulders. The air was crisp, the sky was blue, and her mood was bright: a perfect atmosphere for opening the window of opportunity a little wider.

"Let's take this a step further," I suggested, knowing she'd pick up on my meaning.

"You mean there, towards that hill?" She was toying with me.

"We're almost there. A bit further and it would be perfect," I responded, trying to play the same game of words.

She chuckled. "But things are good as they are now. You are happy, I am happy, and Carl," she paused for a second, "is extremely happy."

"I know, but it could be better."

"Doing more than this would be taking it too far. There will be consequences, you must know that."

"I am not asking you to do anything more, just different."

"How?"

"Let's combine the fun."

She squinted her eyes. "How?"

"You jerk Carl, while I make love to you."

"At the same time?"

"Sure. It would be a mini-threesome of some sort."

"No, Babe. Oh, no!"

"Why? What's the big deal?"

"For one, Carl would see me totally naked!" she said, a wary expression on her face.

I just laughed. She was still shy with Carl, even after jerking him three times. Only someone like Melanie could reason like that. "God forbid he sees you naked," I said a little sarcastically. Hoping to persuade her, I then added, "Getting naked is no big deal. You saw, at Sandy Beach, all those women with nothing on. It wasn't the end of the world, was it?"

"That's different. Being naked at Sandy Beach reveals the absolute minimum. If I agree to do what you are suggesting, it means he would see every inch of my body. And I mean every inch!" She opened her eyes wide. "It is one thing if I walk around naked ... and another if I am in a compromised position, on my back with my legs spread apart, getting fucked. It is just too embarrassing."

"Babe, there is nothing to be embarrassed about; you are gorgeous. Besides, this rule about me not present is just ridiculous."

She nodded her head slowly, as if seeing my point. "Yeah. I guess it is." But then she countered by saying, "But fucking me in front of Carl is a tat too far."

The look on her face was turning into one I knew only too well: a floating gaze, anchored by a big 'No'. I didn't want her to go down that path, so I quickly gave her an alternative to consider. "I tell you what. What if we do something mild but tasteful?"

"Something less embarrassing?"

"Yes."

"I am listening."

"This afternoon when we go back to the apartment, let's jump, the three of us, into the shower. Nothing serious; just water, soap, and a bit of fun."

"I don't know if that's a good idea." She sounded a bit wary of my intentions.

"Think of it as a communal shower. Nothing more," I assured her.

"A happy shower, you mean." She still had a suspicious look on her face.

"How about if you keep your underwear on?" I suggested. "It would be nothing more than what you have been doing."

The dangerous gaze started to wither away. She started to warm up to the idea. "So ... I jerk him off, while you watch?" she made sure of the details.

"Something like that. You focus your hands on him, while I focus mine on you."

A smirk started to appear on her face.

Let me drive this nail further.

"It could be a long shower, but I promise to scrub well!" I watched her smile, and smack me playfully on the shoulder,as I continued, "You'll be super clean afterwards. I promise."

"Your mind needs the cleaning, not me!" she retorted, then started pretend-punching me in the stomach.

We walked back to where Carl was sitting. As he saw us, he put down the magazine he'd been reading. "Anything interesting out there, guys?" he asked.

"Apparently, you need a shower," Melanie told him jokingly.

Carl smiled, not comprehending what was in store for him.

*

Melanie entered the bathroom first. A few minutes later we heard the drizzling sound of water hitting the tiles in the shower. We made our move.

The shadow of her thin, curvy silhouette moved behind the frosted glass door, her breasts showing hazily from behind the glass, full of promises. The thought of my wife, half-naked, waiting for us, excited me tremendously. Carl and I dropped our shorts, then walked single file into the shower like two soldiers, bonnets pointed forward.

Melanie was drenched from head to toe; the white skin of her breasts shining under streams of water and soap. The froth trickled down her chest, following the least resisting path down between her breasts. You could have burst a balloon on her sharply erect, perky nipples. We watched her hungrily as she rubbed soap between her fingers, then gently scrubbed her body. When we'd stepped inside she'd had a sweet, girlish smile on her face. But as we crowded into her space, even under the mask of water, I could see her blush, her cheeks turning rosy. She took one look at our erections, and turned timidly away. That was when it must have finally hit her: she was going to handle two dicks at the same time, and unlike when she was with Carl in a darkened room, here we three were in a well-lit shower space, and therefore all the more real.

I moved behind her, put my arms around her waist, and started kissing her wet shoulders. She felt warm from the hot water, like a bun fresh from the oven. A scent of lavender and musky anticipation wafted from her body. I covered her shoulders and neck with passionate kisses, closing my eyes to savour the moment.

I felt a sudden rush of sound; as I stood under the water holding my love, every one of my senses switched off for a few moments except my sense of hearing. I listened to the rushing, noisy water as I kissed and licked her behind her ears, knowing full well that investing in those erogenous zones always yielded a good return. My arms moved up and wrapped around her breasts, I heard her breathing, felt her chest rise and fall, excitement and anxiousness taking their toll. She needed to take in more oxygen. I loosened my embrace and held her by her shoulders, and slowly started turning her to face Carl, one kiss at a time.

Carl watched raptly, compass pointing forward and eyes locked on her body, as I finished the half-circle turn. She now faced him, eyes closed, head to one side as I finished my last lingering kiss on her neck, her arms at her sides as if switched off. She was all surrender, no will of her own.

Carl's stiff compass found its North: Melanie's magnetic pole, the burning spot between her legs. He slowly stepped forward until the head of his penis poked her apex and then slid up to her belly button. I felt her quake at the feeling of his long dick bluntly pushed against her stomach.

Her eyes were closed, and I briefly closed mine again; we both stood there totally blinded, mesmerized by never-before-experienced pleasure. How could we have anticipated this?

Who said when the blind lead the blind, both will fall?!

As if a switch had turned on, her hands moved to Carl's hips, caressing him for a while, then moving to his prominent soldier. She held it with both hands and began stroking gently. With my lips still glued to her skin I moved my hands from her stomach to her beautiful tits. I cupped them and squeezed the tips repeatedly, pinching and 'milking' her. No liquid came out though, just deep sighs. I pushed my rock-hard dick against her and started pulsing it against her lower back. I felt one of her hands move from Carl's dick to take mine. Carl moved closer until the length his penis rested on her stomach, and with a synchronized movements she started stroking both our dicks.

I removed my hands from her breasts and signaled Carl to take over. When he obeyed, Melanie shivered at his touch on her tits. I'd been a bit worried about this; it might freak her out if she suspected this setup would move things beyond what she could allow. But my fears were unfounded. To my surprise, I watched as she raised her chest to make her tits more accessible.

I became bolder. I moved to her side, then slipped one hand inside the front of her underwear, and ran my fingers with a gentle touch along her pussy.

"No. Please don't," she objected.

Instead of obeying, I started probing and, fondling her pussy. She objected again, but made no attempt to stop me; so I became even bolder. I lowered my other hand and slid it inside the back of her underwear, between her cheeks until I reached her anus. She said nothing. I pushed one finger inside her anus and one finger inside her pussy. "Aaaaah...," was the only sound she made.

I started finger-fucking her in both holes.

What a pleasant dance this was, under a shower: Melanie sandwiched between and Carl and me, a dick in each hand, eyes closed, and both holes filled. This tango for three went on for a few minutes until Carl let out a scream. At this, Melanie finally opened her eyes in time to watch his cum spurt onto her stomach. She rubbed the sensitive side of his dick against her skin, and wriggled it a bit, to further increase the pleasure. It worked; Carl screamed again.

When he finished, he made to step out of the shower. He had opened the frosted glass door and was about step out, when I stopped him with a shake of my head. He watched as I made Melanie face the wall, then lower her torso so she was bent forward. I pulled down her underwear. She went along, probably thinking Carl was out of the picture. With both hands I spread her bum cheeks apart, allowing Carl to view her two holes. I fingered her for a while, and then positioned myself behind her. I thrust in, and began humping her hard. She held onto the pipe of the shower to keep herself steady. Minutes later, we both came.

I was in my element. Today's actions went beyond what I had expected. She seemed to be warming up to the whole threesome thing: the temptation might turn out to be more than she could resist. For goodness sake, she even let Carl hold her tits! That was a breakthrough.

In future episodes, Melanie would go all of the way; I knew it. Her mind was finally becoming free.

*

After the action, Carl departed and we retreated to our bedroom. She put on a nightie and slipped under the sheets next to me. She was unexpectedly quiet and somewhat distant. Then out of nowhere she said, "I want this to stop."

"What? No, babe. Why?" I felt as if struck with a rod.

"This can't continue, it just can't."

"What came over you? I thought you enjoyed yourself."

"Yes I did. And that is part of the reason why it must stop."

"I don't get you babe, this doesn't make sense."

"I can see where this is going to end; if we go on like this, there will be no boundary between us and Carl."

"Please don't over analyse this; what we're doing is just mild fun."

"So far it is, but in no-time he will be fucking me."

"No. It won't happen, I promise you," I tried to assure her.

She did not buy it. "Who's going to stop him? You? I don't think so. I certainly won't be able to say no much longer."

"Babe please don't do this; don't deny me this pleasure."

"It is finished, I am not doing it anymore."

I was really devastated but I sensed what she was saying: she was scared that in some future session, not only would she not be able to stop him from fucking her, but most especially that I wouldn't mind it if he did. She was terrified that in the heat of the moment, her self-restraint would fail her due to the familiarity growing between the two of them. In time letting Carl fuck her would just be a natural outcome for them; it would be neither forced nor planned.... It would just happen.

I argued with her for a long while, and things got a bit heated. Now that I had tasted the pleasure, it seemed too difficult for me to let go. I tried every trick in the book, but she wouldn't budge.

After an exhaustive hour, she finally said, "I tell you what. Tomorrow is our last night here in Cape Town, I will indulge your vices one last time. One last shower and that's it."

ToxTox777
ToxTox777
57 Followers
12