Jonathan Tales 01: Capital Cuckold

Story Info
A BBC Diplomat meets a married women seeking revenge sex.
5.4k words
4.24
40.3k
34
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan stood with a foot on the bar rail sipping at his drink. This was his first visit to the Canadian Capital, and he was dreading it already!

That very morning it was forty Degrees Celsius when he boarded his flight, yet upon landing here it was cold, windy, raining and thirteen. He also found all the French they spoke most confusing, lastly to top it off his hotel lost his reservation, leaving him to scramble to find a room the night before the conference.

He took another sip from his drink, as he surveyed the bar, although he didn't have romance on his mind it didn't hurt to look. He could see that each table held two or three people chattering, with no single people he could strike up a conversation with.

In his thirty-eight years he had gotten used to sleeping alone, it appeared that tonight would be no different. Sighing, he finished his drink and turned around to order another.

"Excusez moi monsieur." A voice said after bumping into him.

Jonathan glanced over to see who had jostled him, and noticed an average height woman, with short black hair cut in a bob.

She wore a wet trench coat open, underneath which was a black evening dress cut very low in the font. Her white pearl necklace, and matching earrings especially caught his eye. Her lips were painted red, and when she looked at him with her dark brown eyes Jonathan realized that she was waiting for a response.

"Uh... Bonjour?" Jonathan mumbled as best he could.

"Vous ne parlez pas français, vous?" She replied again in french.

"Um... Bon..." He tried to say as she cut him off.

"I take it you don't speak French?" She said in perfect English.

"No, not really... well, I can say one phrase." He said with a smile.

"Let's hear it." She replied grinning back at him.

"Je ne pouvais pas m'empêcher de remarquer votre sourire de l'autre côté de la pièce." Jonathan recited from memory.

"Very impressive." She replied with a smile, "Your accent isn't too bad."

"Thanks, I figured that I should learn some French for my visit here." He said laughing.

She joined in the laughter, and put a hand on his arm, her nails were of modest length, and painted red. While looking at her nails, Jonathan noticed the large diamond, along with matching gold bands on her ring finger as she pulled her hand away.

"I honestly thought you were Haitian? But now I'm not sure." She said.

"Bahamas." Jonathan said, "My father is a true Scotsman, I have his hair, and my mother's eyes."

She squinted at him, and in the low light she finally noticed his red-ish hair, and pale blue eyes. Jonathan took that moment to steal a glance down the top of her dress, at her cleavage in particular. Her breasts were large and rounded, he needed to take a deep breath to prevent from falling in.

"So what brings you here?" She asked, as she put her hand minus the rings back on his arm.

"I'm here to..." He said before she interrupted him again.

"Forget that question, let's talk about something aside from work... and family." She said, abruptly.

Jonathan looked her in the eyes while she said that, and he noticed the redness for the first time.

"Let me introduce myself before I go on, my name is Jonathan McIntyre." He said holding out his hand.

"I'm pleased to meet you Jonathan," She said taking his large hand in hers to shake, "I'm Vicki Senechal."

They found an empty table to sit at and ordered a bottle of white wine to share. Vicki removed her wet trench coat, and Jonathan tried his best not to leer at her chest without success as she sat down.

The two of them spent the next hour talking about lifestyles in their respective nations. Jonathan explained the finer points of stealing mango's from a neighbours tree; and diving for tourist coins. While Vicki regaled him with tales of how to ice fish, and skating on the canal.

While they sat and laughed, Jonathan noticed that she touched him almost constantly. First it was a hand on an arm, later a touch on the cheek, and even at one point, she touched his copper coloured hair, saying the it was both 'unusual and amazing'.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Startled they both looked around to find the source of the loud noise, finally discovering that Jonathan's phone battery was dying.

"I need to plug this in my room, I'm on call this evening, would you like to finish this bottle upstairs?" he asked with a puppy dog look in his eyes.

"Yes I'd love to." She replied, giving his knee a squeeze.

Once in the elevator, all pretence of conversation was forgotten, the two of them embraced quickly, kissing like newlyweds. Vicki hands went straight to Jonathan's stomach, and then to the bulge in his trousers.

"Oh my!" She gasped. "My hus.. um... I've never felt one that large."

Jonathan pretended not to hear that as he squeezed her ass cheeks, and grunted an affirmative.

"Make me your slut tonight! Make me your whore!" She whispered into his ear. "Make me feel dirty!"

Smelling the sweet combination of sweat, and perfume on her body as he replied simply, "I will."

They kissed deeply after that, her hand tracing the outline his hardness. Jonathan mentally committed to making her hardcore wish come true.

He spun her around, and reached under her dress, as she made a curious sound. Soon however, she realized what his intention was. He grabbed her frilly panties and pulled them down. She stepped one high heeled foot at a time out of them, when the elevator buzzed.

They both moved apart in time for an elderly couple to step into the elevator, Jonathan quickly tucked her underwear into his pocket, trying his hardest to look innocent.

Vicki elbowed him and pointed, indicating they were still on the first floor. While they kissed and made out moments before, the elevator was completely stationary, without a button being pushed. They giggled quietly while the elderly couple muttered.

With everyone facing the elevator door, Jonathan began to tease Vicki. First it was a hand squeezing her hip, which then slid to her ass. She nudged him again indicating he should stop, but with a giggle from her, he decided to go further.

He reached under her dress from behind, which made her giggle louder, the elderly couple grunted in disgust. They must have sensed what was happening.

Like a spider walking across its web, Jonathan moved his hand between her legs. She resisted and kept her thighs together. Unsure of how to tell him 'not now', she tried a shush, and they both laughed.

When Jonathan refused to back down, Vicki finally parted her legs with a guffaw. He pushed further than she intended to allow him, laughing once again. He felt the outside of her vagina, and was impressed with how well shaved she was, as if she planned to have a night of fun in advance.

Parting her lips Jonathan bathed his middle finger in her wetness; Vicki purred as he made small circles on her clitoris.

She tried to hold back her rising orgasm without success, and started to panic, unsure of how to express herself. First she moaned, then covered her mouth; finally she gave up! She laughed as loud and as powerfully as her orgasm felt.

Jonathan continued his small circles, trying to make it multi-orgasm, however he too worried what would happen if the old people suspected what was happening. He didn't want to be kicked out of the hotel, or worse yet, arrested.

He did what he felt was natural, he too began to laugh, and in moments the elderly couple were infected, and chuckled as well.

DING!

The elevator stopped, and the doors opened.

The elderly couple looked back and the old man spoke. "Meine Frau liebt es, auch mit schwarzen Männern Sex zu haben. Habe Spaß!"

The four of them shared a laugh, and with a wink from the older lady they left. Before the doors closed, four more people stepped in. Jonathan reluctantly pulled his fingers from Vicki when a lack of space prevent him from doing more.

"What did that mean?" Vicki asked.

"I think it's German." Jonathan said.

"I know that!" Vicki said, with a slap to his arm.

The four people appeared to be two couples in their forties, and they were doing their best to ignore them.

"Scharwz means black, I think." Jonathan whispered.

"Oh..." Vicki replied with a wink.

The elevator seemed to be going very slow; in the silence of the elevator, Jonathan sought to reignite the passion of a few moments ago. He discreetly brought his finger to his nose, and inhaled softly.

"Ah!" He said as if he smelt a fine wine.

"Why you perverted son of a..." Vicki whispered harshly as she elbowed Jonathan.

The other occupants in the elevator stared at the increasing floor numbers, hoping that the next stop was theirs. In the cramped space Jonathan tried to unsuccessfully tickle Vicki.

"Stop it!" She hissed between giggles.

Again she elbowed Jonathan; he decided to take things up a notch, he reached behind her, and unlatched her brassiere.

"Ah!" Vicki cried out loudly, and then softly when someone cleared their throat.

Jonathan chuckled as he watched Vicki move her arm forward with the trench coat first to hold her unhinged breasts, then to cover up, when that didn't work.

"You're a real piece of work!" Vicki whispered, as she tried in vain to re-hook herself with her free hand.

DING!

The elevator door swung open at Jonathan's floor. With several very polite 'excuse me's' they were able to pass through the group in front of them.

Jonathan could have sworn that someone grabbed at his ass, he assumed by the smile that one of the ladies shot him that it had to have been her.

As the doors closed Jonathan heard of the men say, "That red-head N-."

He assumed that it was 'nuisance' that was the last word.

Jonathan grabbed Vicki's coat, and turned to run; he however caught a glimpse of her brown coloured nipple, and stopped in his tracks.

"You're a real scamp!" Vicki said, trying to snatch her coat back, and then stopping to hold her breasts from slipping out of her dress.

That was all the time Jonathan needed; he dashed down the hallway, his long powerful legs propelling him away from Vicki in a few strides.

"Get back here!" She screamed.

Vicki began laughing as she used a hand to hold up the front of her dress. She tried in vain to catch Jonathan as quickly as her heels would allow.

Jonathan turned back and said, "You better hurry, my door is over here!"

"Don't you dare leave me in the hallway!" She called back picking up her pace.

Jonathan scanned his card, opened the door, and disappeared. Vicki yelped loudly as she drew closer.

A door opened and a man put his head out and shushed loudly at Vicki.

"Shush yourself!" She said gesturing back.

Arriving at the door, Vicki saw that it was shut, and kicked the door swearing again.

"Yes?" Croaked an elderly voice. "Who's there?"

Vicki went flush with embarrassment, as the door behind her opened with Jonathan smiling.

"You better come in quickly," He said stepping aside to let her in. "I'm sure someone will call security!"

"You're a real asshole!" She shouted.

Jonathan closed the door behind her, and embraced her quickly before she could say another word. As he kissed her, he pulled her hands from her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

Stepping back to admire her complete nudity, save the pearl necklace, Vicki was the first white woman Jonathan had seen without any tan lines.

Her breasts were bigger than he had expected, with areola's the same deep brown colour he had stolen a glance at earlier.

Jonathan whistled, which made Vicki blush a deeper shade of red. While this was happening, he quickly loosened his tie, undone his shirt, followed by his belt. In moments he stood before her naked as well, with his erection pointing upwards and leaking.

"Wow!" Vicki declared, "Larger than I expected..."

Jonathan again approached her, this time however he went straight for Vicki's chest. She giggled loudly as he weighted them. When he placed his face on her wrinkled nipple, latching on tightly... at this she moaned.

While he worshipped her breasts with his mouth, Jonathan's hand roamed Vicki's body, squeezing, first her hips, than her ass cheeks. At other times his hand would move between her legs, admiring her well shaved lady bits, or dipping a finger into her very moist entrance.

Vicki stood there enjoying the pleasure he was bringing her, but she was unsure how to repay the favour. She finally gave up, and either kept her hands at her side, or rubbed his back.

Jonathan stopped to take a breath; his face was covered in her breast sweat.

"Come with me." He panted, as he led her to the bedroom.

Once inside the room they embraced began kissing passionately. Jonathan pulled Vicki closer, her breasts smooshing up against him.

"Ah!" Jonathan moaned holding her close.

"You really like breasts eh?" Vicki replied, as she adjusted his stabbing penis out of her stomach.

Jonathan grunted a reply as he moved back to sit on the bed, with his legs spread and his anaconda protruding from his body, like a snake in a basket under the spell of a flute.

"I don't know if I can handle something so large!" Vicki said.

"Give it a shot," he said with his hand out, "I'll let you know if you hurt me."

"Ok..." She replied as she knelt before him.

Unsure of how to tackle the mountain of a penis before her; Vicki started with something simple, she grasped it with one hand, and then grabbed with the other.

"Holy shit!" She said, "You're the first man who's penis I could hold with two hands!"

"Thank-you..." Jonathan said trailing off as she started to lick the head.

She licked the soft area on the bottom side of head of the his penis, while she continued to hold on with both hands. Soon a tiny drop was produced from the tip; Vicki quickly attacked it with her tongue, making it disappear.

Jonathan liked what she was doing, but found her much too timid. The next time she moved up to lap up the clear fluid he was producing, he grabbed her by the hair roughly, and proceeded to show her what he wanted.

Vicki didn't resist, if Jonathan wanted to drive the car for a while, she was content to allow him. He wasn't forceful as he brought her head up and down on his manhood, but rather more of stern guiding force.

"If she wants to be my whore for a night," he thought to himself, "she better learn how to give head like one!"

She was a fast learner; opening her jaw wide enough to take in his girth. After he felt that she was on track, he loosened his grip on her tangled hair, but didn't let go. He wanted to create the illusion of treating like a whore, but letting her breath.

"That's how you suck cock bitch!" he said.

Vicki tried to nod in agreement, but Jonathan had refused to let her do so as she bobbed up and down on his ebony pole.

He finally felt hard and fully lubricated with her saliva; it was time for the next step. He released his hold, and encouraged her to come up on the bed. Vicki climbed up, lay on her back, legs spread apart, breathing heavily.

Jonathan climbed between her legs, he could feel the goose bumps forming on her legs. He started with small kissed above her belly button, and moved upwards.

A groan of disappointment came from Vicki when she realized that he wasn't going to go down on her. That didn't stop him, he kept kissing and climbing until the tip of his midnight black sword touched the outside of her moist entrance.

Vicki squirmed as she spoke, "Uh, you have condoms don't you?"

"No." He replied as he moistened his helmet on her juices.

"Quit trying to put it in!" She said as he began to remove the fully inserted head.

He laid his ridged rod on her, and he continued kissing upwards; she exhaled deeply in frustration.

"What can we do?" She asked. "I want to feel it inside me!"

Jonathan didn't respond, but instead lifted her legs up, and laid his penis on top of her vagina. He intended to dry hump her.

The pleasure was not the same, but Vicki could feel her excitement returning as he slid his snake across her slit. She knew she'd cum soon, but it wouldn't be like the one she was expecting.

"Ugh! Don't try to slip it in!" She said lifting her hips to let him enter her.

"I'll try." He grunted in reply. "But you keep moving in such a way that it will pop in."

"Try harder!" She said, moving her pelvis to line up again.

Jonathan had been down this road many times before; he didn't want to just slide it in by accident, he wanted her to grab him by the hilt, and ram it in!

He humped her harder and faster, and when he sensed that she was going to cum, he grabbed her, and started to roll.

"Ah! What are you doing!" Vicki cried out. "I was so close!"

Once he had her on top, he ceased his thrusting, and let her take over.

"I hate this position!" She said with a laugh, but did as he desired.

Vicki slid back and forth on his horizontal hardness, slowly building to towards orgasm once again. The way Jonathan set his hips, she had to be extra vigilant, otherwise he would be buried deep inside her.

"Shit!" She declared in a very un-lady like manner when she failed to a cum.

"Fuck him!" She said quietly as she grabbing Jonathan's penis, and ramming it home.

Jonathan knew that she wasn't speaking about him, keeping such thoughts to himself.

They both paused for a moment to appreciate the moment. Vicki felt stuffed in a way that she had very experienced before. She knew that she would be feeling raw the next morning.

Jonathan was doing yoga breaths, Vicki was tight, and extremely wet. He didn't want to blast off his sperm into her uterus before the first thrust. He had a feeling that he was only going to be allowed to cum only the one time before he either passed out, or she left.

"Just don't cum inside me!" She begged as she put her hands on his chest and commenced moving her hips.

"You don't want to have red-head mixed babies?" He teased.

Vicki stopped, unsure how to reply, and promptly came.

"Oh!" She said unexpectedly.

Jonathan made a mental note, and once again said nothing.

Vicki began moving again, with reckless abandon. Her moans were loud and powerful; her orgasms were strong and frequent.

Jonathan could feel her strength flagging each time she came. He started thrusting his hips up when she lowered hers, and when she laid exhausted on top of him, he took over quickly to pound so hard he feared he'd launch her into orbit.

Sensing that it was time to switch positions, he laid her on her stomach.

"What position is this?" She asked.

"I call it the Bahama-trauma." He said mounting her from behind, and grasping her hands.

"Oh!" She said, and after he thrust she declared "Oooooh!!"

Vicki tried to move her arms, and found she was completely immobilized by Jonathan, even her legs were intertwined with his.

"I can't move!" She said.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" Jonathan said loudly into her ear.

He took his hands from hers, pulled them back sliding them under her armpits, and locking his fingers together behind her head.

"Ah," Jonathan said absentmindedly. "That's the trauma... I'm the Bahama!"

Vicki squirmed again, and found that she truly was trapped,; she promptly climaxed from the sensation of being helpless. It wasn't a G-spot orgasm, but it was wet; she also felt embarrassed, and ashamed that being like this could arouse her so much.

Jonathan could feel her cumming, it encouraged him to re-double his efforts, going faster and harder! His reward was another orgasm from her. He however could feel that his time was running out; those same hard thrusts that made her cum, were leading towards his own.

"I'm going to cum on your face..." Jonathan whispered into her ear.

"Oh no!" Vicki replied.

"Harlots don't say such things." He said in an English accent.

12