Captain Jack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to agree with you sweetie, you do feel good in my arms."

"Jack please make love to me."

She lay on her back with her arms outstretched reaching for me; I leaned into her and kissed her. Her mouth was hungry as my tongue was being sucked into her mouth. I took her right breast in both my hand while I feasted on her nipple, then I move my attention to her left breast and feasted again. I looked down and she had that angelic smile on her face. I kissed each nipple again and they were both engorged, very distended. She was moaning in a low guttural tone. I started kissing her naval, pushing my tongue into the button and then sucking on it. Her hips were swaying and moving slightly up and down; my hands were caressing her ass cheeks rubbing back and forth. Holding both cheeks I bent down and planted a kiss on her pussy.

"OH, OH GOD, Jack oh that feels so good. Make love to me, make love to me!"

I was between her legs kissing her labia and licking and sucking all the nectar flowing from her pussy. Flicking my tongue in and out playing with her clit, then stopping to suck on the little nub. She was withering and arching her back to get more tongue.

"OH JACK PLEASE"

I slide up her body and kissed her, her arms were around my neck and her legs pointed to the ceiling. Her hips were moving up and down try to find my cock. I put a finger in her cunt and she jerked her hips, she was ready my finger was soaked. The mushroom was between her lips and I slid in all the way. She was devouring my cock; I could feel my balls resting on her ass. Her vaginal muscles were working my shaft like a magic hand contracting and then releasing. We lay like that for ten minutes, then I started fucking her fast and she was moving with a vengeance. Then it hit, we both came at the same instant. It was like and earthquake we were both shaking and cuming it last for a very long time. I was still moving in and out but very slow still feeling the warmth of that hot liquid velvet cunt.

She kissed me as I was still in her and we fell asleep still coupled.

12