Captain Terdy's First Week: Day 01 PM

Story Info
"It's called a penis, Captain."
6.2k words
4.5
119.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lieutenant in ship fatigues was waiting for him in the hatch. He'd run to his temporary digs, cleaned up in lightening time, then run all the way here. He was panting. De'Lusional stopped and threw his best salute. "Ensign De'Lusional reporting sir."

"Rec room. On the double. You're the last."

They walked quickly. The rec room was only just sufficient to hold the two rows of personnel standing at ease. They each joined the end of a row, the lieutenant in front. Only ten crew with the captain out the front. Casanova did a double take. Holy shit, he thought to himself, a female Va Va in a short uniform. He went all soft inside at the sight of such untouchable delights.

Captain Terdy surveyed her new crew. Matching their mugshots to their faces. "Good afternoon," she began, "I am Captain Terdy. I will be your commander, and this will be your ship for the foreseeable future. Yes, I know what you're thinking, but I wasn't born yesterday." She fixed them with a piercing gaze. Many of them quailed at that gaze. Knowing what their personnel files must say. "No," continued the captain, "I'm afraid there is nothing I could have done about that. I was only born this morning. As a result we must move with studied haste." She nodded to the lieutenant. "Lieutenant Ramrod Straight, come and stand by me," she pointed to a spot on the floor to her left. "Lieutenant Ramrod will be your second in command. You will treat his orders as mine."

She moved to stand in front of the next in line. An attractive but nervous looking man in his thirties. "Computer Tech Tinfoil Hat."

"Yes ma'am!"

"You will man the ship's computer station, which on this vessel is located on the bridge. You have total responsibility for the computer's programming and operation. Make me proud."

A small shiver of relief went through Tinfoil. He hadn't been allowed unsupervised access to a computer for a month. He was down to one copy of the precious catalog. Hidden in a piece of gum in his left cheek.

Next, was a hard man whose tight uniform looked ready to burst off his arms. "Gunner Solid Schlong," she turned to his neighbor, an attractive and equally fit looking woman with a pony tail, "Gunner Perky Pussy,"

"Yes ma'am!" came their chorus in unison. "Your stations are front and rear. Be ready."

"Doctor Prominent Bust",

"Yes ma'am!" For some of the crew, Dr Prominent's reputation preceded her. By quite a margin. Her figure was spectacular, and her bosom was unmissable. Her bra seemed to come from another age that said "look at me! I will not be suppressed!"

"Welcome aboard doctor. I remember your name in some context, but..." Captain Terdy put her head to the side as if trying to dislodge some memory. The rest of the crew were on tenterhooks. The good doctor's examination room proclivities were the talk of the lower decks. Men tended to have lot of minor unspecified ailments on her watch. Dr Prominent herself stood there with equanimity. Captain Terdy straightened up. "No. I can't place it. I leave the crew's medical care in your hands. If there are no emergencies, you may join us on the bridge for departure."

"Science Officer Notionally Innocent," said the captain as she moved to the second line.

"Yes ma'am," came the wide-eyed fawn look from the small delicate blond. She seemed in awe of the imposing beauty before her.

"Wonderful to have you aboard. Science is the foundation of our civilization. Security Officer Sweetass Svelte."

"Yes ma'am!" said the slim woman. Her glossy one-piece uniform, while still having all the requisite attributes and colors, was practically painted on. So tight and short it barely covered her delectable cheeks. She had the confident air of a ninja and the legs of a fantasy. Her long hair was pulled back severely and hung in a single rope-like strand down her back. A whip hung from a thin belt at her high waist in addition to the normal phaser.

"Is that really a standard issue uniform Sweetass?"

"No ma'am. I fabricate them specially. For greater combat flexibility ma'am."

"Hmm. It looks very practical. I would like to try one."

There was an indrawn breath from somewhere amongst the crew.

"Pleasure to have you aboard." She moved on.

"Private Hardparts, Private Wunderlick."

"Yes ma'am," the young tawny haired man and freckled red-head girl said somewhat raggedly together.

"Wonderful to have you aboard. We're a little short crewed this deployment. You'll be sharing engine room and galley duty. Both damn important and we don't have specialists on this trip. I have every confidence in you. Which brings us finally to Ensign Casanova De'Lusional."

"Yes ma'am!" Casanova was going slowly mad. He couldn't believe this crew. It was small. This was just a scout ship. But fully half the crew were beautiful women. Dr Prominent was a guaranteed home run. Sweetass - well, he was up for a little sparring. Her lesser known nom de guerre was Dominatrix. Then there was Captain Terdy. A Va Va in a short uniform. It wasn't possible. Extreme eye candy. Then it hit him. He struck his palm to his forehead. "Of course!" He was using the diversion therapy. Wow, he thought. The doctor wasn't wrong when she said it was realistic. It was indistinguishable from real life.

"I beg your pardon," said the goddess captain, who now didn't seem so out of reach.

"Oh, nothing ma'am. Just realizing we have a dream crew here."

"Indeed," said Captain Terdy with a slightly arched eyebrow. She addressed the crew at large. "We do. You are all the best of the best."

There was a titter and a gasp.

"No, modest as you may be, Admiral Forlorn personally assured me of this. Which is why I know you will serve me well. In truth I'll need your help catching up on current events. I don't know if you're aware of the limitation of the Va Va Vroomzeons's vat process, but I have no memory of the last six months. I trust you to help me out. And now, I require you all to attend to your stations. We'll start a short-form check in five minutes. Within half an hour, I want this ship launched into supra-light and going so fast not even a message torpedo will catch us. Dismissed."

***

The launch went smoothly. Captain Terdy sat in the command chair while De'Lusional took them out and launched into supra-light.

After that she had the whole crew go through the long form checklist, listening to every station on the intercom, before telling them well done. She said the action items from the check could wait till tomorrow and dismissed everybody for the day. Computer Tech Tinfoil stayed at his station, but everybody knew computer techs were like that.

"Lieutenant Ramrod," said Captain Terdy, "I'd like to see you in my cabin."

***

Dr Prominent Bust had joined space command ten years ago, straight out of medical school. The thing she liked about space command, the thing that really kept her going, was that her entire clientele consisted of healthy young men and women. Healthy and fit young men away from home. Horny, healthy fit young men away from home. You just didn't get that in civilian life. Every deployment was a new adventure. A new set of fit men in tight uniforms. Like the one before her now.

"Hello, Ensign..."
"Casanova, doctor. Casanova De'Lusional."

He shook her hand rather than saluting. It felt very personal for some reason. Like they were sharing a secret. He wore a secret little smile to match.

"How can I help you Casanova?"

"Oh, I don't think I need any medical attention right now doctor. I wanted to meet you doctor. Important for me to get to know everybody. Especially someone as beautiful as yourself."

"Well, it's nice to meet you too Casanova. You know," she said turning to her computer, "I think base has screwed up. I think I have a completely wrong set of medical files here... Yes. You're not here."

"Oh, really Doctor, that is interesting. So you don't, ah, know anything about me?"

"No. I'm afraid not. I'll have to rely on you, and my own eyes." She gave him an appraising study. "In fact, seeing as I don't have your file, I really think I should give you a complete physical checkover. That is, if you have the time to get naked for me..."

***

Lieutenant Ramrod Straight stood while Captain Terdy sat behind her desk and worked her computer. He'd never served with a Va Va. Now he was reporting to one. She was heart wrenchingly gorgeous. Every time he looked at her his brain stopped and he just wanted to watch her every expression, the perfection of her skin, the curves of her body. Every time he looked he felt himself fall more deeply in love. He just let it happen, he didn't care, because it was never going to actually happen. He'd never ever heard of anyone getting to so much as first base with a Va Va. As far as he was concerned she was a work of art, which he guessed she was in a way. An amazing piece of functional art. He wasn't normally one to put women on a pedestal, but this one totally belonged there.

"Now, I have another problem Lieutenant," she looked up, "can I call you Ramrod when we're in private?"

"Oh, yes, of course."

"Hmm. Yes is actually my middle name, but I think I like it. You may call me Yes when we're alone."

"Yes, Yes, er, ma'am, eh Yes." Ramrod blinked in confusion.

"Now, my problem is that station seems to have made an awful mistake. I have completely the wrong set of personnel files. Not one of the dozen files they've loaded are for any of the crew. I don't even have yours."

"Oh. That is a problem. Well... if we stop we can divert power to the Ka'Krill comms system. We're still close, we could probably get at least part of the files transmitted in a day or so."

"No. I don't want to do that. The mission requires all speed. We'll just have to make do."

"Oh! Doctor Prominent will have medical files ma'am, er, Yes. They may help provide some information."

"Excellent point Ramrod. I'll speak to the Doctor. Now, that will be all for today. Dismissed."

***

"Hmm, you have nice hands Doctor. Do you give massages?" Casanova was lying not-quite naked on the examination table while Dr Prominent took her time checking him over. She had a much more hands-on approach than other fleet doctors. Holding her medical scanner in her left while her right hand felt and kneaded his warm flesh. Feeling his muscles with splayed fingers as she moved steadily towards his silk briefs.

"Oh, I certainly do Casanova. I've been told I'm quite good at it. How about you? Do you like to feel hot oiled skin sliding under your hands?"

"Only if it's a beautiful woman like yourself doctor. Then I'm all in."

"Well, that sounds like an offer I can't refuse. Now, let's see what we have in here shall we?" With that she took hold of either side of his silk briefs and pulled them all the way down and off. She surveyed the scene and raised her eyebrows. "Oh my, Casanova. I know it's very unprofessional of me to comment on a man's cock, but that really is a lovely specimen." She took it in her hand and the already partially inflated member grew rapidly. "Does it get a lot of action?"

Casanova admired her breasts as she began stroking him. "Whenever it can Doctor, whenever it can."

"Hmm." She played with his balls, then returned to teasing strokes of his now very hard cock. "I think I might have something for this." She turned and opened a supply cupboard, withdrawing a bottle labeled MASSAGE OIL. "Let's see how this feels shall we?"

She rubbed some over her hands and gently took hold of his inflamed cock, working her fingers over the sensitive head and squeezing her way down the shaft.

"Oh gods, you do have nice hands doctor." Casanova lay and luxuriated in the feel of this hot doctor giving his hard cock the most wonderful hand job. He put his head to the side and checked out her legs where they disappeared under her short uniform. They were smooth and inviting.

She smiled lecherously at him. "I'm glad you like them. This will just be our little secret right?"

"Oh, absolutely doctor," he gently put his hand round behind her and slid it up till he felt the curve of her ass. "Strictly between you and me."

She gave her bum a little wiggle and shifted towards him, which Casanova took as an invitation to reach deep and slip his hand into her pants. He felt her moist warm pussy and gave her clit a gentle pinch.

"Oooh!" she exclaimed and then looked round at him with sultry eyes and sensuously parted lips. "I can see we're going to have a lot of fun on this voyage, Ensign De'Lusional."

***

Captain Terdy was not trying to be stealthy, but all the same, Doctor Prominent and her patient didn't notice the silent slide of the door to the small scout ship's sick bay. Why Space Command ships had such open sick bays was a mystery to everyone. Just a few medical couches in a room. Or in the case of this small ship, just one.

She paused slightly in confusion. Dr Prominent was clearly giving Ensign De'Lusional a massage. She could tell by the bottle of massage oil beside her. But Captain Terdy found herself unable to remember the name of the... thing, the male bit, that the doctor was massaging. Ensign De'Lusional was clearly enjoying the experience. He lay there with a blissful expression. Captain Terdy had her own non-specific memory of how nice a good massage was. Like all her memories, they were there fully formed, but not specifically related to specific events she could remember, specifically. Right now she was having specific trouble with even the general concept of... the Ensign's specific thing. It was definitely an expected part of a male. It belonged, but what was it again? She couldn't recall the name. It was fascinating. Something about it spoke to her in a way she couldn't understand. All of the Ensign's body did. It was nice to look at. Perhaps they should have made her a doctor. Proceeding into the sick bay didn't worry her. She was the Captain after all, and every aspect of the ship was her concern.

"Excuse me doctor," she said as she walked in. "May I have a word?"

Dr Prominent jumped out of her skin. "Captain!" She went to salute, realized her hand was dripping in massage oil and Casanova's slickness, and put it behind her back.

Casanova barked out an incoherent "Gah!" and sat up covering his hardon with his hands.

"Oh, I didn't mean to startle you," said the captain. "Please carry on. I don't mean to disturb the Ensign's massage."

"Captain!" said the doctor, who's brain was still catching up. "Um, I was just, um, checking, um, Ensign De'Lusional's, ah, health, ah, yes, massage. Medical massage. Just checking his natural responses."

"Yes doctor, of course, please carry on, I just have a quick question."

"Carry on?"

Casanova came out of damage control and remembered that none of this was real. He lay back down and experimentally removed his hands, exposing his huge oiled cock. He watched the captain carefully, curious how she would react. She looked at it with a strange expression while she spoke, but didn't react in any other way.

"Yes, please carry on. I just wanted to ask you if you have the correct medical files for the crew loaded into the sick bay terminal."

Dr Prominent looked between the captain and Casanova's throbbing cock wondering what strange universe she had wandered into where a Space Command captain, a Va Va at that, expected her to carry on giving a crew member a hand job. "Ah, actually, no Captain. I don't. They're all wrong."

Casanova found he was enjoying this. Two stunning women standing either side of his naked body, looking at it and discussing business. Especially the way the captain was unwaveringly watching his cock while she spoke. It was keeping him hard. She was so hot.

"Hmm. Right," replied the captain. "I have the same problem."

"Oh, really ma'am?" spoke Casanova for the first time, smiling. "You mean you don't know anything about what's on our files?"

"No, I'm afraid I don't Ensign De'Lusional. Terrible mistake by base."

Casanova laughed a little. "Ha. Yeah, who would have thought."

"Ah, hmm, so," said the captain, suddenly hesitant, "I see you are giving Ensign De'Lusional a massage. Excellent way to end the day. I'm sure I like a good massage. I'm sure I know how to give one too. But, I'm just maybe a bit out of touch with this particular... this... bit." She tapped his cock with a very feminine finger. "What do you call it? It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite place it."

Dr Prominent stared at her in open mouth disbelief. She didn't know how to respond. The silence stretched a bit. Casanova came to her rescue.

"Ah, it's a penis captain. Or a cock."

"A peeeniis," she said slowly, testing the word. "Right." She gripped it as Dr Prominent had and gave it a firm squeeze. "Hmm, it seems to have a real knot there. I can see why you need to work it hard, Doctor. How does that feel Ensign?" she asked giving it some firm but artless squeezes.

"Oh, very nice ma'am."

"Right, well, best left to a professional I guess. Please continue, Doctor. Thank you." With which she wiped her hand on a disposable wipe and left.

Dr Prominent looked like a stunned fish. "What just happened?"

Casanova thought for a bit and smiled. "I'd say our captain has some blank spots in her education."

"But, but..." said the doctor.

"It'll be fine doctor," said Casanova putting her hand back on his cock. "It'll all be fine. Although, maybe you should lock the door."

***

The remainder of the crew sat in the mess where Private Hardparts had served them piles of seafood spaghetti. Gunner Perky was eying the lithe figure of Security Officer Sweetass, sizing up whether she could take her on in a fight.

"I hear you're pretty hot stuff on the floor, Sweetass."

Sweetass smiled at her. "Yeah. I can fight pretty well too."

Gunner Solid Schlong laughed. "Well, I reckon I could lick you."

Sweetass looked at his thickly muscled arms. "I'd enjoy that. I'd swallow you whole," she lifted a large shrimp to her mouth with her fork and proceeded to put it all the way to the back of her throat, then swallowed it without breaking eye contact. The table went quiet for a moment.

"Ooh, let me know when you two are ready. I want to watch," said Perky.

"Jesus," said Private Wunderlick, the freckled redhead. "Didn't you lot get the memo? No more hanky panky in the spanky it said, or something like that. I'm on my last warning, and I don't want trouble."

"Really?" said Private Hardparts beside her. "Snap. Me too." He held up his hand and they high-fived.

"Hey, me too," said Gunner Solid.

12