Captain Terdy's First Week: Day 04 AM

Story Info
Movie night.
5.4k words
4.51
93.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody was present and crisp for the oh-six-hundred-hour parade. "Good morning all," said captain Terdy. "I remind you that tomorrow we will come out of supra-light at Too Far Away Two. Before we approach the planet, we will power up the Ka'Krill comms system. With our stored weird potential, I expect it could last six hours. Please have any personal communications prioritized in hundred and forty byte snippets. All personal comms will be queued round-robin by priority at Space Command priority band two. Any questions?"

There were none.

"Good. Now, it has come to my attention that since my memories of Space Command regulations were formed there have been a number of advisories issued regarding inappropriate sexual activity. I would like to make it clear that I regard these as non-enforceable until I can get clarification. You are encouraged to indulge in any sexual activity you wish while off-duty. There will be no citations made for off-duty sex. Am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am," came the instant response, because that's what one always said when a captain asked if it was clear.

"Are there any questions?"

Gunner Solid raised his arm tentatively. There was a sigh from somewhere.

"Yes Solid?"

"Ah, ma'am, do I still have to make a presentation?"

"Yes Solid, I'm afraid you do."

She paused for more questions. There were none.

"Very well. Dismissed. Lieutenant, if you would join me in my cabin."

No one moved while the captain and Ramrod left. Then the glances started, but no one spoke.

"Ha, well," said Casanova into the silence, "I wonder where that came from?"

"Hmm. Yes," said Dr Prominent, "what a surprise."

"Ensign Casanova sir," said Private Wunderlick suspiciously, "what does it mean? What the captain said?"

"Well," said Casanova, "I guess it means... well, I guess it means what she said it means," he said, afraid to add any interpretation.

"So like, just suppose one of you charming gentlemen were to take my fancy, and we got up to some hanky-panky, and somehow you noticed, you wouldn't be writing up a citation?"

"Correct," on this point Casanova could be definite.

"And if it came to the captain's attention? She would just ignore it?"

"Um, that would seem to be the natural interpretation of what she said."

"And you believe that?"

"Actually, yes."

There were a lot of surreptitious glances.

"Off duty." Casanova added hastily. "No on-duty hanky-panky. Now, those who are on duty, to stations."

***

Lieutenant Ramrod followed Captain Terdy's legs into her cabin, pondering what she had said. He wondered what he should do about it.

"Have a seat Lieutenant."

"Thank you ma'am."

"Do you know much about Too Far Away Two?"

"I've read up on it ma'am. They are very isolated, there's been no communication for almost a year. How do you plan to proceed?"

"There's a nominal Space Command representative. I think we should simply start by asking her."

"Very well ma'am. Ah, may I bring up another topic?"

"Of course, go ahead."

"Ma'am, I'm not sure it's wise to suspend the advisories on inappropriate sexual activities."

"Why is that Ramrod?"

"Well, I guess you've missed the last six months, but there's been a huge change in... um, I don't know how to put it. Attitude? Last month the government decreed that humanity is officially a puritan society. I'm afraid headquarters is taking this more seriously than you may be aware. Space Command vessels have been given Commissioners of Moral Purity. They are able to override captains in cases of transgressions."

"Yes. I saw the memo. Do you know I am the Acting Commissioner of Moral Purity on this ship? Why me?"

"Ah, well, we're a small crew ma'am, um, put together suddenly... and, er, you are a Va Va ma'am. I expect they thought..."

Captain Terdy relaxed back and put her legs on the table. She noticed Ramrod eyeing them before he jerked his eyes back to her face. It made her heart beat a little faster.

"Yes. You know I'm starting to suspect something is afoot here Ramrod." She looked him in the eye. "But for now, I think any girl who wants to have an erect cock thrust deeply into her aroused cunt should be free to attempt to persuade a man to assist her without fear of repercussions. The same goes for a man. If he wants a girl to take his cock in her mouth and pleasure it, he should not be afraid to ask." She kept his eye and licked her lips as provocatively as she could.

"Um. Yes ma'am," said Ramrod, wondering how he was going to get out of her cabin without exposing his hardon.

She sighed. Disappointed at her lack of effect on him. "I've been doing some study, Lieutenant. Human history, think about it. There were the occasional isolated outbreaks of puritanism from time to time. All disguised as religion but actually by-products of ascendency struggles in male-centric power hierarchies. Since The Hottening and The Expansion, there's only been a few isolated cases. Almost a hundred planets for centuries, hardly any. So why now? All of human space at once."

He couldn't help just the occasional glance down. The way she was sitting with her elegant long legs resting on the desk meant he could catch her whole glorious figure from her swollen breasts to the tips of her toes in one look. "I don't know ma'am. It's just kind of crept up over the last few years I guess. It's got a lot worse in the last six months. I suppose that's why you notice it."

"Hmm," she said noncommittally. "Well, thank you for your advice. I appreciate you are trying to protect me. But my decision stands. I want it clear that at this time, there are no prudish restrictions on my ship."

"Yes ma'am."

***

That evening, Ensign Casanova sat on his bed and looked at the headset. It'd been a busy day. He'd only thought about it a few hundred times. When he was on the Enterprise he was almost totally partially sure it was real. Except when he wasn't. Then he was at least eighty percent sure. Except when he wasn't quite that sure. If the Essex was real, it was bad. The chances that every member of the crew were on-board with the captain's conversion was practically zero. The new puritanism was rampant. It would only take one person to make a complaint and the whole thing, including his carnal direction, or misdirection, of the captain, would unravel. But maybe it wasn't real? The whole thing was sufficiently bizarre to be unreal. Sufficiently 'just what the doctor ordered.' He could imagine the device detecting his doubts, making subtle changes to make this reality look more real, making the Enterprise less real. On the other hand, when he was on the Enterprise it seemed real. His cabin did have a head, he just hadn't remembered it while on the Essex. He was going round and round. He needed to devise a test.

There was a knock on his door.

He opened it to find Dr Prominent smiling prettily. She was out of uniform, a sleek little emerald-green velvet dress with cleavage. A lot. Her hair was done.

"Hello handsome. May I come in?"

"Prominent, oh, yes, of course. Nice dress." He closed and do-not-disturbed the door behind her.

"Thank you," she said as she turned and posed. "I had to get the ship's fabricator to make it. Didn't pack anything because I didn't think I'd have the opportunity."

Casanova gave her a good look. Unashamedly checking her out. Her cleavage was to die for. The high neck Space Command uniforms always left him craving the soft flesh of a woman's breasts. She was a very curvaceous woman with the poise of maturity.

"Wow. You look amazing. I'm so sorry I had to run out the other day."

"No matter," She sat on his chair and crossed her legs, leaving Casanova to sit on the bed, then gently ran a hand over her leg, as if emphasizing how wonderfully smooth it was. "What do you think of our captain's little announcement? Do you think that was our fault?"

"Ah," he rubbed the back of his neck. Should he tell her? "Well, maybe. Maybe we started her thinking?"

"What's up Casanova? You're tense."

"Yeah, um, it's been stressing me out a bit."

She stood and came to stand beside him, stroking his hair. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But I think our captain has made her own decisions. We might have nudged her one way, but she's clearly provided her own motivation." She gently moved his head to rest on her bosom. "Now you just let that tension go. Your doctor's going to make it all better."

He relaxed and let her perfumed skin take him away. It was very nice. Her breasts were melons. He nuzzled them and kissed the warm flesh.

"That's the way," she said softly. "You just relax and enjoy yourself."

He let his mind go blank and absorb her spongy warm flesh. Breathing deep, taking in her scent. It was working. He could feel his cock waking up. He slipped his hands round her rear and skimmed her taut ass.

"There you go," she cooed. "Just relax." She touched a small stud on her shoulder and her already extreme décolletage magically shrunk from her breasts.

Casanova was buried in her wonderful pillows as they were released. Proud nipples he could rub his lips over. "Mmmm, doctor, that's so nice."

"Hmm, yes, it is. I bet I know what else is nice." She reached down and felt his hard-on through his trousers. "Yes, that's nice." She worked them open and pulled out his hard cock. Feeling it's soft flexible flesh overlaying the hardness, running her hand over the sensitive mushroom head. It was as nice as she remembered. She couldn't wait. She'd been daydreaming about cock all day. Thinking about holding one, rubbing one between her breasts, impaling her body on one. "Ok honey, sit back and relax." She lowered herself to the floor, sliding her breasts down and over his huge dick. "Hmm. Doctor is going to take good care of this now." She loved getting horny young Space Command men hard and sucking their dicks. It was her favorite thing after getting fucked. Casanova had a particularly nice cock. She dreamily spread her lips over the head and tongued it up with saliva. Taking the shaft and slowly stroking, feeling his eagerness, but going slow. It was so nice. She settled down for a nice slow suck.

***

Sweetass let herself into Ramrod's cabin and do-not-disturbed the door behind her. "Sorry I'm late," she said to Ramrod, who was reading on his bed. "There was a queue at the fabricator."

"Why did you need the fabricator?" he asked, suspiciously eyeing the light coat she was wearing.

For answer she let the coat slip and tossed it aside. She was wearing thigh-high stiletto boots, a corset, and her whip. That was all. Her moderate breasts exposed above the corset, her waist pulled narrow, and her slit plain to see at the top of a magic band of thighs. She unhooked her whip, snaked it over the floor, and gave it a crack. "You have ten seconds to strip and start eating my pussy soldier."

***

Captain Terdy looked at the do-not-disturb indicator on Ramrod's door and pursed her lips. It was thirty seven and a half hours since she'd been fucked by Casanova and she was wearing new lace underwear under her uniform. Not that she was counting. She was quite good at subtraction and had worked it out regularly. She just wanted to feel the strong hard penetration of a firm cock in her pussy again. A perfectly natural feeling and a fine way to spend some off-duty recreational time. She moved down to Casanova's door. It also had do-not-disturb on. Damn. She went back to Ramrod's door. Perhaps she should knock anyway?

***

Sweetass leant her back on the door, her legs spread wide and knees slightly bent in her long boots. Ramrod knelt at her soft place and kissed and bit. Her head rolled to the side and her lips parted.

"Oh fuck yes Rammy," she mouthed breathily, "I need a really good eating today. It's been too long."

***

Captain Terdy couldn't decide. Casanova said there was a social protocol. That seemed to have been left out of her knowledge. She wandered down to the rec room. Private Hardparts and Gunner Solid were standing with VR sets on, shooting imaginary guns and yelling at each other. She dropped down onto the lounge and pondered while she eyed their muscular young male bodies. They were dressed in shorts and tank tops. This was harder than she thought. She needed to get advice from Casanova. Maybe she should ask Dr Prominent.

The boys seemed to reach end game. They took their sets off with whoops of victory. Private Hardparts saw her first.

"Captain!" he yelled standing to attention and saluting. Gunner Solid followed close behind.

She sat up. "At ease boys. I'm off duty," she carefully put emphasis on that point. Only then did she think perhaps she should have worn something casual. The movies she'd watched had had some outfits which might do the trick. Slutty was the word apparently. "Did you win?"

"Er, yes ma'am," said Private Hardparts.

"Congratulations," she said. Solid and Hardparts started stowing the gear. An idea occurred to her. It perhaps wasn't the best idea. She wasn't sure pornography was a boy thing. Both the movies she'd watched had had a lot of girls in them, so maybe it was just a girl thing. All the same, it had got her really really wet. Maybe boys might like it too? "Ah, boys, I've got an idea. Um, if you're not doing anything special, we could, well, have a movie night? That would be fun wouldn't it?"

Alarm bells went off in Solid's head. How to have the most boring evening ever - watch a movie with the captain. Even if she was the hottest captain in the sector, you couldn't perv her while you were watching a movie.

"Ah, well, thanks for offering captain," he began, "but... OW!"

"Of course captain," cut in Hardparts, who had a better sense of survival.

"What was that for?" said Solid.

"What?"

"You just kicked me?"

"I did? Must have slipped. Sorry dude. Ah, what were you thinking of ma'am?"

Solid gave him an incredulous look.

"Oh, well, I know this old movie from last century. It's a classic. Look, if you don't like it we can switch half way, I don't mind."

"Oh, um, I'm not really into old movies, do you think we could watch... OW! What the - dude you did it again!"

"That'd be great ma'am. I'm sure anything you choose will be fine."

"Wonderful, here sit beside me boys."

They nervously sat either side of her. Social interaction with captains wasn't something they were trained to handle. Especially super hot ones with twenty year old bodies, to-die-for breasts and infinite legs. Their hormones were saying one thing, their training something very different.

She got up and closed the door, dimmed the lights, and fiddled with the room terminal for a minute. They both watched her bend over the terminal. Solid nudged Hardparts and made a fucking gesture. Hardparts shushed him.

She came back over and sat between them, patting their legs. "There. This will be cozy. Just us."

The rec room vision portal appeared and the credits rolled.

"Ah, what's it about?" asked Solid, who liked to have movies explained beforehand.

"Oh," said the captain. "It's about the struggles of a group of women to come together and succeed as a team in the face of adversity. It focuses heavily on their relationships with men."

"Oh," said Solid, unable to bring even a modicum of enthusiasm to that syllable.

"What's it called?" asked Hardparts. He needn't have asked, as at that point the title sprung large and clear in the portal, but the captain read it anyway.

"Pirate Sluts of Planet Sex. I read they don't make pornography like this any more. I've already seen it, but I enjoyed it so much I'd like to watch it again."

The music played.

Solid and Hardparts subtly leant back on the lounge and eyed each other behind the captain's head.

".... ..." mouthed Solid indecipherably.

"? .... ... ...." mouthed back Hardparts.
"?"

"?"

They slowly leant forward again.

Captain Terdy wriggled into the lounge. Getting comfortable.

They watched in silence.

She'd had a whole conversation mapped out for Ramrod. But it wouldn't really work here. She was going to have to improvise. She was still a bit worried they wouldn't like the movie, despite the fact it was making her pant. She was very wet and couldn't help spreading her legs a bit. The way Freda Nugen took that huge cock, the way she orgasmed repeatedly, totally out of control, was magnificent. She waited till the girls' first prisoner interrogation was over and asked casually. "So, is it ok so far? Are you ok with watching the rest?"

Hardparts gulped. His shorts really weren't designed to hide what was in them. "Ah, yeah, um, like if you're good with it, yeah, we're ok. Solid? You ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure, let's, um, yeah, let's see the rest if you're ok with it ma'am."

"Oh. Great. I was a bit afraid you wouldn't like it."

"No, no," said Hardparts.

"No, no, it's fine," said Solid.

They watched in silence for a few minutes, then Captain Terdy asked as casually as she could manage. "Can I ask you a personal question boys?"

"Sure Captain," said Hardparts.

"Well, this gets me really aroused. My vagina is completely wet. Does it appeal to you the same way? I'm kind of wondering if it's just a girl thing."

"Ah, no captain," said Solid. "It's not just a girl thing."

She turned to Solid, all eager and happy. "So, did you like the way the Captain sucked that guy's cock? It was pretty amazing. I mean, she took it all the way. I don't have any specific memories of doing that, but I'd like to try."

"Oh, um, right," said Solid.

She waited for him to say something else, but he seemed at a loss for words. She was pretty sure that was flirting. What was she supposed to do now? She struck her palm to her head. Of course, she'd completely forgotten.

"Oh, boys," she said a bit sadly, "are you in stable monogamous arrangements with girls?"

There was silence while they deciphered that statement.

"Um, I don't have a girl, no," said Hardparts.

"Um, me neither?" said Solid.

"Oh," she still wasn't sure how to proceed. "So, look, please forgive me if I'm not doing this right. I really don't remember how to. But do you think there's any chance if I sucked your cocks, or something you'd get aroused enough to want to fuck me? I mean," she said nervously, and not at all her with her normal captain's assurance, "it's totally up to you. You know, just if you think it would be fun and whatever."

There was a brief silence.

"Oh, fuck captain," said Hardparts, "are you sure?"

"Sure of what?"

"That you want to... do that."

"Oh yes, of course," she said rolling her eyes, "I've been so looking forward to having sex again. I've done it twice now. I think I've got it mostly figured out. Oh, this next bit is good. I could suck your cock while we watch. Would that be ok?"

"Oh god. Yes. Yes," said Hardparts.

She jumped up. "Great! I'll get naked, because I think that's more sexy isn't it." She wriggled out of her uniform and removed her new lace bra and pants. Her breasts sprung free and mobile. She liked the feel of it. It excited her to expose them, knowing it was the sort of thing that aroused men. She cupped them slightly. "Would you like to touch my breasts? I've found I really like my nipples being kissed if it isn't too much trouble." She stood between them as they sat on the couch.

12