Captivating Calves of Mrs. O'Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason," she said, leaning up on one arm to look at him. "I think...I think maybe.."

He tensed under her touch. She felt his cock in the crook of his knee, braced by her supple thigh and hard calf on either side. She looked down at it, smiling, folding it up, squeezing his soft cock in the nutcracker grip of that one leg. He hardened again.

"You think...what?" he moaned, panic in his voice fearing what she would say, what he knew she'd have to say.

"I think," she sighed, giving into the feeling she knew was impossible to fight as his cock thickened against her leg. "I think I think too much. And I KNOW you love my calves..."

They kissed awhile longer, before getting up, straightening the bed. Jason's grandmother would be home late this night and they would leave no trace. They dressed, quietly, silently. They walked downstairs, and she headed for the door. They embraced for a long, last passionate kiss, and she walked out, down the steps.

She turned her head to look over her shoulder, pulling up gently at the waistband of her sweatpants. The legs tugged up slightly. There it was again, a sliver of leg. A hint. A tease. His eyes shot to it.

"Until we meet again, dear boy," she sighed, striding away. "And we will. Oh, we will..."