Captivating Catwoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate turned her head and brought her lips to meet Catwoman. They kissed long, slow, wet kisses. Catwoman was all over Kate. She fondled Kate's breasts. There was kneading and pinching and twisting of nipples. She licked and kissed Kate's neck and bit her gently on the earlobes. All the while Kate wriggled and squirmed as rapidly stroked her clit. If she had ever been more turned on in her life or felt more wanton, she could not remember. She had given a boy a handjob in a movie theater when she was much younger and thought she was daring and risque and naughty, but this... this was a whole new dimension of thrill and risk and exhilaration

For a moment she wondered if this were real or if she were dreaming. A hand grabbing her breast and guiding it to a waiting mouth assured her she wasn't. Catwoman leaned around and licked Kate's nipple and then sucked it into her mouth. Her little angel was extremely aroused, as she had hoped. Kate responded by increasing the pace of her self-stimulation. She now had both hands on her pussy and was finger-fucking herself as she frantically stroked her clit. She wanted to explode but she also wanted to prolong this for as long as she could. Her breathing was ragged and shallow and she bit her lower lip.

Jake, for his part, was inescapably spellbound. Two very sexy women were putting on a show the likes of which he could not have imagined. He desperately wanted to reach out and touch Kate but he was afraid to disrupt this raw, completely enveloping, sexual energy. How could he capture all this in his memory? There was so much to look at, so much to comprehend, so much that he wanted to savor in his mind forever!

The room was mostly quiet except for Kate's gentle moans and ragged breathing. She was intently focused on the urgency of her lust and a compelling desire to bring satisfaction to herself, to Jake, and a complete stranger. "Nice women don't do this!" she thought to herself. But then, she silently asked, "Why not?"

Catwoman knew her dark angel must be close to climax and decided to push her over the edge. She grabbed Kate's boobs and squeezed them. At the same time she put her mouth to Kate's ear and urged her on.

"Angel, it is time. I want you to come for me. I want you to come for your man. Most of all, I want you to come for yourself."

With that, she squeezed and rolled Kate's nipples aggressively. The small shock wave of pain was all it took. Kate grunted and her entire body went taut. Kate continued to rapidly rub her clit as the waves of orgasm rocked her body. Spasm after spasm of pleasure shook her to the core. All she could manage to say was, "Oh, god!" over and over and over. With agonizing and delicious slowness, he climax subsided. Kate rolled her head back and all the tension left her body. She was spent. Utterly and completely. For several minutes, Catwoman held her tightly and kissed her neck and shoulders.

"That was, in the true sense of the word, awesome, my dear. I have experienced many things in the world of pleasure, but you are a rare and captivating sexual creature. I am SO glad I met you, tonight! I hope you feel the same way."

Kate summoned the strength to sit up and turned herself to look at Catwoman. "Who ARE you?" she inquired.

"That is an excellent question, my angel. I am a mystery, at least for the moment."

Catwoman slid from behind Kate, off the bed, and moved to the door.

"You can't be leaving?!" exclaimed Kate.

"Perhaps we'll meet again." responded Catwoman. "Life can be full of surprises." Then she winked at Jake and added, "Next time, priest, bring a camera. Because no one is going to believe you if you try to describe this." She grinned as his inability to respond, and with that, she was out the door.

Jake could not move. His brain had gone into overload and he had no way of relating what he had witnessed to any possible point of reference to life as he knew it.

Her own mind in turmoil, Kate had collapsed backwards on the bed. "Jesus! What the fuck just happened?" she murmured. A smiling Catwoman made her way from the VIP section, stopping for a few brief moments to thank Anthony, the bouncer, for having watched over her. He hoped that she had a good time and she assured him she had. "It was, most memorable!" she told him and then kissed him on the cheek. Anthony clicked his radio to the transmit position and asked them to bring Catwoman's limo to the door because she was ready to leave. He wished her safe travels.

Catwoman slid into the back seat of the limo and settled into soft leather surroundings. She was greeted by her special driver, a pretty, and very adventurous young woman named Vivian.

"Did you have a nice time, ma'am?" inquired the driver.

The one word answer was, "Delicious."

As the limo pulled away from the club, Catwoman locked eyes with Vivian, each gazing intently at the other via the rear view mirror. Catwoman slid her hand inside her pants and began to touch herself, never breaking eye contact with her driver.

"Vivian, my darling, I would like you to follow the short route home and I took the liberty of informing your boss that you would be unavailable for the rest of the night. I told him you would be, tied up." She winked at her driver.

"Yes, Mistress." was the breathless reply.

12