Captivating Lover

Story Info
She forces his submission for their mutual enjoyment.
1.2k words
4.22
73k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the room to find him lying naked and bound on the mattress on the floor. He's shivering a little with... Cold or anticipation perhaps. The room is a little cold, and quite dark. His hands are tied above his head, bound with velvet rope. The knots are quite firm but not harsh. He has chafed his wrists a little in his struggles against them. A velvet blindfold covers his eyes. How he fought when he was tied, it was quite the struggle not to hurt him or allow him to harm himself. Our words of comfort did not seem to have any effect. Such a proud creature would not bow so easily, it is what makes him all the more desirable. I staked my claim immediately – this one is for me. The others are disappointed – let them find their own.

He has heard me enter and turns his head towards the sound of the door. I close it firmly behind me. I wait to see if he will speak. He does not. By my feet is a soft cashmere blanket he has thrown off in his struggles. Gently I pull it over him. He shivers away, but is unable to move much further from me. I reach out to his face and gently stroke his cheek. He recoils as if slapped. It is to be expected – he doesn't know why he is here or what we will do to him next. Again I softly stroke his cheek and neck, taking care to keep clear of his teeth. It is only to be expected that he will try and attack in any way he can. I do not begrudge him this, it is his right.

"Don't touch me." He snarls. I ignore him and continue my gentle caressing. He struggles a little as I firmly hold his jaw and move in to sensually kiss his neck. This confuses him, and for a moment he relaxes. How warm, how lightly bristled the feel of his throat. The firmness of his jaw, the soft spike of his hair as I run my fingers through it. He is shivering again, and this time I am sure it is with confusion and anticipation rather than fear.

I sit up and lift the blanket away so that I can fully enjoy the view of his body. Muscled limbs, broad smooth chest, and a light coating of hair on his stomach. His biceps swell as he once more struggles against the rope secured to the wall in its ring. I wait for him to relax again, to give in. His penis lies flaccid on his thigh, one ankle shackled to the wall to prevent escape. A short chain prevents him from giving me the kicking I'm sure he would prefer. I smile to myself. His body is breathtaking in its muscular beauty.

I stand and slide my clothes off taking care to keep them out of his reach. He appears to be listening, although he does not move. This time I move over him, letting my warm calf touch his leg to reassure him. He shivers but does nothing. My hands caress his throat, his chest, move down to his hips and thighs. I stroke between his thighs taking care not to touch his penis, now beginning to swell in spite of himself. His back arches up as my hands stroke him all over. I firmly hold his face again and kiss the other side of his jaw, my lips moving down over his chest. My breasts sway beneath me, stroking his body with my nipples even as my lips kiss and caress his chest and stomach. Moving lower, he arches his back again. This time he is erect, and his quivering is of need and desire. His penis is hard, a small drop of precum on the tip as I blow my warm breath upon it.

He gives a low moan of desire. I breathe again onto the warm velvety head of his penis, now mere millimetres from my lips. When he arches towards me, I move away laughing softly in pleasure. He curses me in a low snarl that stops midway when I engulf him in my mouth. The snarl turns to a groan of pleasure. I savour him, my mouth moving up and down his rock hard erection, my hands caressing his balls and stroking between his thighs. But only for a little while. It's my turn for pleasure.

I move over him, brushing the tip of his penis against my clitoris. I am soaking wet with excitement, and it sends a thrill of electricity through me. I cannot resist brushing against him again, even though my whole body demands to penetration. I must move slowly or it will all be over too soon. Rocking back and forwards, I begin to slowly impale myself on his rampant cock. He has stopped moaning, and his breath steams out in sharp exhalations. He moves against me, desperate to possess me, but I hold him at bay, moving even more slowly. Little by little, I am slowly moving down his length, my gentle rocking giving lie to my desperate need for release.

I am impaled completely. Our pubic bones meet. I pause for a moment, enjoying the feeling of fullness. My hands hold down his hips, preventing him from moving. I am afraid it will be over too soon if he begins to move. Now I start to ride him, my desire quickly mounting as I slide up and down his length. He is struggling again, but this time he wants to touch me, to thrust into me, but must be content with growling out his enthusiasm and excitement.

I feel my orgasm rising from my toes. I arch my back, throwing my head back as I give in to the rising tide of ecstasy that engulfs me. I cry out, grinding hard onto his cock as he thrusts against me in his own passionate need. Waves of pleasure break over me again and again, I am giving sharp animal cries as I ride him furiously. My orgasm is animalistic in its intensity, I am almost unaware of my body gripping him so firmly between my thighs, my clitoris twitching and my breasts heaving with each upwards clench of my vagina. He cries out as well, a gasp of surprise as he begins to twitch with his own orgasm.

I am subsiding now, slowly coming down from the intense volcano of pleasure that has engulfed me. Waves of warm sensuality lap gently about me, so different from the tidal wave of lust I was riding before. He has subsided too, his thrusts becoming softer and his moans of pleasure decreasing with his movements. He twitches as his orgasm slips away.

I slide off him while his penis is still semi hard. I move to replace the blanket, it will soon start to feel cold in here.

"Wait," He says, his voice raspy with spent need. I lie next to him, pulling up the blanket and twining my arms around him. I rub my warm legs against him, holding him gently. The mattress is thin beneath us, the cold from the floor seeps up. I feel sorry he has had to wait here for me, with the cold floor beneath him. I get up and find my clothes. He turns his face towards me, so I feel I need to reassure him. He looks a little wounded at being left.

"You'll be released in less than an hour. You won't be harmed."

He says "Who..."

But I have already closed the door.