Captivating Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince was thrilled when he saw his daughter's hands grab the sheets in bunches. He heard her moan, and looked up to watch her toss her head back exposing her soft white throat. "Oh my Gooooodddddddd..." she cried out through clenched teeth, and Vince prepared to fully taste his daughter's orgasm.

He could tell the exact moment his daughter went wildly over the top and tumbled head first into a climax even stronger than her first. Her entire body went from quivering, to shaking, and then she went very still before finally she fell limp. Vince's tongue had remained inside her clenching pussy and he was rewarded with an onslaught of fresh creamy wetness. It was absolutely incredible.

Even though he could sense she needed a small break to compose herself, he felt selfish. He didn't want to keep his hands and tongue to himself. She half heartedly protested, but he slid his tongue lower anyway. His wet tongue found the tight pink pucker of her anus. He lovingly caressed her there with his tongue.

"Oh!" she cried out softly. "No one has ever done that..."

Vince realized there was little he wouldn't do for his daughter's pleasure, but he didn't voice that thought. He would show her instead. Little by little he would show her how he wished to please her. Fiona was relaxed after her two powerful orgasms. That worked just fine for Vince. All he needed was her legs to stay spread and he could enjoy eating out her pink little asshole. No one had ever done this for Fiona, and truth was Vince had never done this for anyone. He had dreamed of licking and tongue fucking her asshole.

He lapped eagerly at her pucker. His tongue swept over it and over it. Fiona made sweet soft sounds of appreciation. Vince was enjoying himself immensely but he really wanted his tongue inside her. Using the tip of his tongue he began to probe at her asshole. His daughter was so relaxed that it was actually easy to work his tongue into her pucker. He explored her and tasted her there without reservation. Every inch of Fiona was delicious and desirable.

When he noticed that she seemed to be fully heated up again and ready for more, Vince swept his tongue all the way from her asshole to her clit when he clamped down and sucked hard. "OH!" she cried out.

Vince shifted so he could bring his hand to her wet little pussy. He didn't pause at all before pushed two thick long fingers into his daughter's soaking pussy. "Do you want me?" he asked.

"Yes!" Fiona panted.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want you, Daddy!"

That was what Vince had wanted to hear. He wanted to hear his daughter, his beautiful, hot, sexy, naked daughter call him Daddy while he had two fingers buried in her pussy and her juices on his lips. Maybe that made him a filthy old man, but it drove him fucking wild.

Vince growled low. "Fuck... I want you."

Pulling his fingers from her pussy he placed them into his mouth and sucked her cream from them. No one had ever tasted better to him. Lifting himself he moved between her legs. His throbbing cock came to rest against her soaking slit. He kissed her lips quickly before leaning back. He wanted to see her eyes when he first entered her.

Reaching between them he took his cock in his hand. "Look at me, Fi. I want to see you and I want you to see me..."

Fiona's eyes met and locked with her Dad's eyes. Her lips trembled slightly. She was flushed such a pretty shade of pink. Vince had a fleeting thought about birth control, but he truly wanted no barriers between himself and Fiona. Placing the head of his cock at her opening, Vince took a deep breath. Then he pushed forward and sunk deeply into his daughter's tight wet pussy.

She felt so hot around him, and incredibly tight. She was a perfect fit for him, just as he had suspected. Fiona gasped as he filled her. "Oh Daddy..." she whispered.

Vince wanted to take his time. He wanted to slowly build his rhythm from leisurely to full on fucking, but he could hardly contain himself. She felt so good. As soon as he pulled back he plunged back in deeply. Their pace became frantic quickly, and Fiona was meeting him thrust for thrust. Every time he pushed into her, his daughter brought her hips up to meet him.

Vince didn't want to cum too quickly, but being sheathed inside his daughter was driving him rapidly to the brink. Gritting his teeth he attempted to keep his orgasm at bay, but it was a losing battle. He looked down at his pretty daughter. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted. Her chest heaved with her quick breaths and she made the most perfect little moans and whimpers.

Vince truly began to fuck his daughter so she would later feel it and remember. He plunged deep and fast. He was racing toward his climax now, and there was no holding off. Luckily, from the sounds Fiona was making it sounded as if she was close too. He hoped he could hold out long enough for them to cum at the same time. Gritting his teeth he plunged into his daughter's soaking pussy again and again. He drove deep until the head of his cock bumped her cervix. This seemed to skyrocket Fiona over the edge and she virtually came undone beneath Vince.

Vince tried to sear the image of his daughter into his mind at the exact moment she came all over his cock. Her face was the most perfect picture of bliss. Her body shook and quivered below him. It was too much. She clenched him so tightly inside that it was now impossible to hold back. With a low guttural masculine groan, Vince push deeply into his sweet daughter one more time and spilled his hot seed deep within her.

For a long time all they could do was breathe heavily. Vince couldn't think straight, and Fiona seemed to be in some kind of after sex trance. On her lips was the most sweet soft smile of contentment. Vince rolled off his daughter so he didn't hurt her. He watched her chest rise and fall. He liked the thin sheen of perspiration on her skin. He liked how the room smelled of their sweet sinful sex.

Slowly, Fiona turned her head and her eyes met her father's eyes. She was still smiling. "I love you." she whispered simply.

"I love you, too."

The silence between them was comfortable and filled with awe. His daughter looked completely satiated, but something in Vince didn't feel as if it was enough. Slowly he moved down the bed. Fiona watched with drowsy eyes. She didn't ask him what he was doing, nor did she reach for him. She simply watched and trusted. Vince parted her legs gently and looked at her shaved pussy. She was a bit of a darker shade of pink from their sex, and her lips glistened with their combined cream. It was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen.

Vince was about to do something else he had never done. Something he had never even dreamed of doing. He lowered his head between his daughter's spread legs and began to clean her of their cum. At first he licked her pinkened lips, and tested the taste of them. He liked it. Wanting more he dipped his tongue between her outer lips and slid it up and down her slit. Fiona made a whimper as she arched her back. His daughter was insatiable.

Vince cleaned up all the evidence of their loving externally, and then once again brought his tongue to her opening and began to lick and suck their cum out of her. Fiona's breathing got fast with rapid little gasps of excitement. He continued to work with a hunger to get every bit of their perfect mixture. He was so captivated with their taste and what he was doing that it actually took his by surprise when Fiona's legs clamped on each side of his head as she climaxed again, hard.

"Oh...Daddy..." she rasped breathlessly once her legs released him.

"You are absolutely incredible."

They both moved. Their lips met and locked. They kissed for a long time before Fiona rested her head on her father's chest. She drifted off to sleep.

As his daughter slept of course Vince replayed their wicked love-making, but also he thought forward to the future. He didn't know what the future held, but he was almost certain Fiona loved him not just as her father, but as a man. He was in love with his daughter, and he felt sure that she was also in love with him. This was a beautiful gift, and Vince intended to cherish it. Not just in the bedroom, but always. Vince would cherish and love Fiona. Protect her and support her. From the day Fiona had come into his life she had become one of the main reasons he kept going, and although it had seemed impossible, this now deepened that bond.