Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible." Kat said softly, still reeling.

Rose leaned in and she began to kiss Kat and lick the cum from her face and glasses. As the man watched this wanton display his cock began slowly but steadily to twitch back to hardness.

Eventually the girls stopped kissing and exhausted the leftover deposits of cum. "How the fuck do you fit that monster in your pussy??" asked Kat incredulously.

"You *have* to try it. I know it looks painful, but once you get used to it, it's the best feeling in the world," Rose said, looking wistfully over at the thick cock stirring back to life.

"Maybe next time," she said non-committally. Her body was saying, 'God, no!' while her heart was screaming, 'Fuck meeeeeee!!' But Kat just leaned over and gave the man a passionate kiss on the mouth, which he eagerly returned.

"Thanks for a lovely evening, Stud," she said mock-formally. "We will have to do this again sometime," and with that she curtsied, picked up her pants from the floor, and walked unsteadily from the room.

Rose stood, still completely naked. Her breasts and neck were flushed from the intensity and abundance of her recent orgasms. She positively glowed. She leaned in until her heavy breasts compressed into his chest and shoulder and her lips lightly caressed his ear. "Rest up, Stud. You and I are going to have *lots* more fun before the night is through..." She, too, kissed him on the mouth. Then she turned and walked confidently from the room, clicking off the light as she softly closed the door.

***Epilogue/Prologue***

"What's so special about this guy you've got tied up upstairs?" Kat asked her friend Rose as they both lounged on the couch in the living room.

"Well, for starters, he's got a pretty big cock." Kat nodded but was unimpressed; "pretty big" could mean a lot of things, and she didn't know Rose to be a size queen. "But that doesn't begin to cover it. It'll be easier to show you." Rose glanced up at the large clock above the mantle. "Well, it's about that time. Are you ready?"

Kat took a deep breath. Why was she nervous? "Yeah, let's do this," Kat replied. They stood, and Kat followed Rose up the stairs. She couldn't help but enjoy the sight of Rose's tight butt flexing in those green boy shorts.

As they reached the landing a thought suddenly occurred to Kat. "How do you keep him here?" she asked. Weird that she didn't think to ask that before.

"What do you mean?" Rose asked over her shoulder, without breaking stride as they walked down the hall.

"I mean, are you blackmailing him or something?" Now they had reached the door and Rose put her hand on the doorknob.

"Dear Lord, Kat!" Rose exclaimed with a laugh. "He's our toy, not our slave. He's here because he wants to be here," she said, by way of explanation. "He has his own room upstairs. He pays rent and everything. We don't keep him tied up all the time; tonight is one of our playdates."

"So he could leave whenever he wanted?" Kat asked incredulously.

"Well, sure. But why would he want to?" With that Rose opened the door onto a darkened room, and they both stepped in...

FIN