Captive Audience Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she reached the base of my spine the corset proper ended, the two leg sections were almost separate pieces though these also laced at the back. It was a strange feeling having both thighs squeezed in, nowhere near as unpleasant as the rest, but adding to the almost claustrophobic overall effect. After fastening the second leg, I assumed Dianne was finished but I'd forgotten the straps. Starting at the top again, she buckled each one in turn, I would have said it was impossible to pull me in any tighter, but the straps succeeded. When she'd buckled the final strap, Dianne stepped back to admire her work, then smiling she pushed my face down onto the bed. Before I could recover she was sitting on top of me, I couldn't figure out why she bothered; I was already so restricted I couldn't have put up any resistance no matter what her intention.

My arms were next, after untying them she secured them to my sides with even more straps, one at the biceps, one at the elbow, one in the middle of the forearm and a fourth at the wrist. I was now completely immobilized from neck to knee. Dianne climbed from my helpless body and took something from a drawer, before I could react in any way, she pulled a leather hood resembling a balaclava, over my head. I was grateful to find that there were ear, eye and mouth holes. Even the hood had straps to attach it to the corset. They came from under the arms and when they were all fastened I found I could move my head no more than a fraction of an inch in any direction. I'd remained silent throughout the whole proceedings but this was too much. "Is this really necessary?" I asked.

"Oh absolutely, there is nothing more exciting than having a man totally helpless and completely in your power, and I'm not finished yet, You'll enjoy the next part I'm sure. Oh, look at the time, I'd better hurry." "Why, are you going somewhere?" I was hoping she'd say yes, thinking that then she'd have to release me and this whole nightmare would be over, but she looked a little surprised and asked, "Do you really think I'd leave you like this? I'm not completely heartless. Come on, up with you."

She needed to help me to my feet, once standing I was able to walk almost normally, but Dianne had other ideas about that too. She led me over to a full-length mirror and let me stand looking at my reflection for several minutes while she went out of the room. I couldn't believe my eyes, never has anyone been so securely trussed, I was just grateful that at least she'd left my legs free, but as I said earlier, she had other ideas about that. She walked in front of me and held up one of those drips you see in hospitals. It was filled with what looked like soapy water. Dianne walked behind me and I was pushed face first into the wall. "This won't take a second, you'll find it's easier if you relax, believe me the alternative isn't pleasant." It only took a moment for me to figure out what she intended. She began poking around in my arse and after what could only be described as, my token resistance, she succeeded in sliding a tube inside me, this was held in place by some sort of plug.

Moving away from me she said, "See, that wasn't too bad was it?" I turned to face her and growled, "Don't you think this has gone far enough, why don't you just let me go now, you've had your fun." "Don't be silly, the fun's just about to start." She reached up and touched a catch somewhere, and to my surprise the mirror slid to one side to reveal a sort of alcove. "Isn't that clever? I had my husband install it. You'd never know it was there would you. Now, in you go." Before I had the chance to resist or protest, she pushed me through the opening and into the alcove. "Turn around dear, you don't want to miss anything." She pulled me completely around facing out of the door, then she fell to her knees in front of me. Unable to bend my neck or back, I had to lean forward precariously in order to see what she was doing. I needn't have bothered, I could have guessed. Spreading my legs she secured straps around my ankles, these were in turn secured to hooks on the wall. My calves were treated likewise, then two straps were fed through rings on the thigh section of the corset, and these too were secured to the wall. Still she wasn't finished, two ropes hung from the top corners near the door, these she passed through two loops near where my nipples would be, if you could see them through the corset. Then crawling through my legs, she secured what I imagine were their twins, to my back. Crawling back, Dianne stepped outside the alcove to study her work. "You look great." She disappeared again, this time returning with a Polaroid, which she used to take several photographs.

She dropped them on the bedside table then said, "Oh, I nearly forgot." Opening the drawer of the table she took something out then approached me. "This isn't really necessary, the room is soundproofed, but I think it just finishes you off nicely." I had no time to close my mouth as I caught sight of the gag. It was a long wide strap with a sort of ball fastened in the middle. Dianne forced it into my mouth silencing any protest before I could make one. I was relieved to find there was a hole through the middle, which, although useless for making a sound through, did help my breathing, and in the tight corset, I needed all the help I could get.

She took a couple more photo's tossing them with the others, then she came over and without a word, closed the door. To my amazement I could still see her, it was obviously a two-way mirror but from inside it was just like looking through a large window. She returned to sit on the bed. "Are you quite comfortable Phillip?" Had I been able to move I would have most certainly jumped at the sound of her voice. It was louder than when she'd been standing at the door. I watched as she stood up and walked back to me. Opening the door once more she laughed as she said, "I hope I didn't give you a fright, my husband also fitted microphones at each corner of the bed and as you heard there are speakers in here so you can hear everything that's said in the room. Won't that be exciting it means..." A ringing sound interrupted her, she looked at her watch and said, "Excellent, right on time, I like that."

Walking toward me she kissed me lightly on the nose, then reached over my shoulder and fiddled with something. As she stepped away she said, "It's on a very slow drip so it should take quite a while. Bye for now." She closed the door again and I was left to try and understand what was going on. Suddenly it dawned on me, the slow drip, all right, so maybe that could describe me, but I only then realised she had in fact been talking about an enema. And surely the caller didn't mean she was going out, she couldn't leave me, she wouldn't.

Fears began to spin through my mind, what if something happened to her while she was out; I'd die here. Then I remembered, she wouldn't be going anywhere dressed as she was, not that it would be any consolation but at least I knew she'd be staying unless she came back to the room and changed. My cold sweat began to subside, and then to my horror a man walked into the bedroom. He crossed the room and stood directly in front of me staring straight at me, and I held my breath in fear, why didn't he say something. He started tidying his hair; of course, he was looking into a mirror. I breathed again, as best I could. He was a good-looking man, tall, mid thirties, well built with medium length black hair. Just then Dianne appeared behind him, she put her arms around him from behind and winked at the mirror then blew a kiss. He returned them and it was as though he were winking at me, it was an odd feeling, I'd never had a man wink at me before, well there was that once, but that didn't really count he mistook me for...I won't go into that now.

He turned around and took her in his arms kissing her deeply. She was staring straight at me, a glint in her eye. Surely they weren't, she wouldn't, oh god, she was going to... she took his hand and led him to the bed then she began undressing him. His shirt, his trousers, as she slipped them down his legs he kicked off his shoes. She was just starting on his underpants when he said, "What's this?"

"What's what Jerry?" She asked, continuing her task. He reached for the bedside table, "These photographs, I hope you don't expect me to do anything like that." She stood up having stripped him naked. "No of course not," she paused, "Unless you want to of course." He began to pull away, "No thanks, it's too kinky for me, if that's what you're into I'd better go." She held onto him, "Don't be silly, I can see you're not the kinky type, not like him." She indicated the photographs. "He loves that sort of thing, he's still new to it, but later on I'm going to train him properly, he'll be my complete sex slave." "I've read about women like you, you enjoy dominating men don't you, well you can forget it, I'm not the submissive type." He tried to pull away again, but again she stopped him. "I know that, that's why you're here, I enjoy having sex with a real man occasionally, you don't mind do you?"

She tried to kiss him but the photographs fascinated him, "What's his name? I'll bet it's Gerald or something like that, he looks like a Nancy boy to me."

"I haven't decided what I'll call him but if you like, I'll make it Nancy just for you."

"Where is he tonight?"

"Oh he was tied up tonight, he couldn't get away." "He won't walk in on us will he?" Dianne laughed, "Definitely not."

"Does he know I'm here?" Jerry continued.

"Certainly."

"Doesn't it bother him, I mean, knowing I'm here with you?"

"I'm sure it's giving him the shits, but there isn't a thing he can do about it. Now are we going to talk all night or..." Dianne pulled him on top of her on the bed and kissed him passionately. He reached down and pulled off her panties as they kissed, then unceremoniously climbed over her and thrust his manhood deep inside her. She gasped loudly and pulled him to her, "Harder, harder, fuck me like a real man harder, harder, haaarrdeerrr." I couldn't believe my eyes, in only a few seconds she'd climaxed, Jerry kept thrusting away and she subsided slightly, but soon she was up again, her legs wrapped tightly round his waist as she achieved an even more intense climax.

This went on for at least ten minutes; I lost count of the number of her orgasms, though I felt a grudging admiration for Jerry who seemed to be able to go like a rabbit all night. Eventually she stopped him, she was exhausted but he was still humping away.

"You're fantastic Jerry," She sighed kissing him. "Just let me rest a second then I'll take care of that for you." She pointed to his huge erection. They lay on the bed for several minutes until their breathing became more regular. I have never considered myself to be a voyeur, but the sight of these two was making me really horny despite my predicament. Their rest period gave me time to take stock and I felt for the first time, the result of the constant dripping of the enema. My bowels were filling up and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was desperately in need of a shit. I found myself wondering what would happen once they filled, would I explode, would I push out the plug that held it all in, I hoped not, the stench in this small room would be unbearable.

Then my attention returned to the bedroom. Dianne was sitting up and stroking his cock. She stepped over him and climbed off the bed pulling him up with her and leading him toward me. 'Oh my God', I thought, she's going to open the door. I began to panic, though to an observer nothing would have changed so tightly was I held.

She stopped him just short of the mirror; "I want you to watch this." She said looking straight at me, but also at him through the mirror. Then she slid down his body onto her knees, she kissed his thigh then began licking around the outside then inside of his leg. Eventually, after much teasing she licked along the side of his erection. Her head was angled in such a way as to show me every move she made. Dianne was obviously an expert at this, and it wasn't long before Jerry was pumping his hips and nearing ejaculation. Suddenly she stopped what she was doing and disappeared, returning almost instantly and continuing where she'd left off. Jerry groaned loudly as sperm shot from the end of his penis, I stared in fascination at the sight of a man coming, and I was equally intrigued by the fact that Dianne had produced a cup from somewhere and was catching every drop in it.

Soon Jerry's knees began to buckle and he had to move back to the bed, but by then he was fully spent. "That was fantastic, where did you learn to do that?" He panted. "Oh here and there." She replied modestly and left the room. When she returned several minutes later, Jerry was once again looking at the photo's, "They really fascinate you don't they?" She commented. "Are you sure you wouldn't like to try it?" "NO, absolutely not, I was just trying to understand how anyone could let himself be tied up like that. You'd never catch me doing anything like it." "Not everyone is like you though Jerry, maybe I should introduce you to him. Would you like to tie him up like that, whip him maybe, I could arrange it."

Jerry paused, I thought for one awful moment he was going to say yes, but he seemed to regain his machismo and replied, "You have to be kidding, I wouldn't have anything to do with some queer Nancy boy like that, I'll bet he wears women's clothes as well." Dianne smiled, "Not yet, but he will." She stared straight at the mirror as she spoke. "He'll be doing all sorts of unusual things over the next few weeks, that's a promise." I knew she was speaking to me and I felt both scared and excited at her obvious threat. "What sort of things?" Jerry asked, obviously more interested than he pretended. "Oh I haven't decided yet, the first thing will be his feminisation. I'm going to teach him to dress and act like a female; in fact, by the time I'm finished I doubt you'll be able to tell him from the real thing. If you play your cards right, I might even let you have his cherry, would you like that?" "No way, anyway what if he decided he doesn't want to play along?" "Silly boy, he won't have any choice in the matter, he's mine now and I intend to keep him."

"Anyway, I think it's time you were off." "But, well I thought I could stay the night." 'Oh no, please don't let him stay, I couldn't stand being in here all night, I'll burst, I know I will'. Dianne thought about it, "Okay, why not." She grinned at me. 'OH my God, I'll never last all night, I'll die in here'. "Ermm, on second thoughts, I have to be up early in the morning and I don't think I'd get much sleep with you here, another time maybe. And who knows, next time maybe I'll tie you up." "Not on your life." Jerry said grabbing his clothes. He dressed quickly and Dianne watched him in amusement, then, "Why don't you try it now Jerry, you never know, you might like it." "No thanks, I just remembered, I have to be up early as well. Tell you what, I'll call you okay." He gave her a peck on the cheek and disappeared.

I assume she waited for the door to close because she sat quietly for a few moments, then suddenly burst into laughter. "Oh God that was funny, did you see his face when I said I'd tie him up, I thought he was going to shit himself, speaking of which..." She walked over and opened the door. "Did you enjoy the show dear," Looking down she added, "I see you did, would you like me to take care of that for you?"

She made a move to bend, "Mmmm., Mmmm., Mmmm." "What's that dear?" "Mmmm." "Oh, you want potty." I tried to nod but couldn't. Freeing the four corners and my legs, she led me into the bathroom, her hand reached for the door handle and she paused, "I nearly forgot, I have a present for you." "Mmmm." It was no use; she'd gone again. Coming back, she let me into the bathroom and I raced over to the toilet. She didn't follow; instead she went to the medicine cupboard where she took out what looked like a small funnel with a tube attached. She walked over to me and smiled then reached up and fed the tube into the hole in my gag. I knew exactly what was coming, but was helpless to do anything about it, my head still being held firmly.

I watched hypnotised as the sperm slowly dropped from the cup into the funnel. I tried to block the end of the tube with my tongue but the ball held it down. The cold, slimy liquid slid into my mouth and over my tongue. Helplessly I closed my eyes as it slid down my throat, this was the ultimate indignity, or so I thought at the time, but it was nothing compared with what Dianne had in store for me. Starting with pulling out the enema and standing over me while I evacuated my bowels. Then smiling as she reached over and wiped my behind, first with paper, then a wet, cold face cloth, then paper again. This was another of the many firsts that would take place at the hands of this beautiful, inventive, evil woman; tonight was only the start. But I knew then, whatever she decided to put me though, I would accept, partly because she would give me no choice, but mostly because I had never been more turned on in my life.

And what am I doing today? Well at the moment I'm trying very hard to master the intricacies of a sewing machine. Mistress Dianne, as I now know her, has gone out for a while and expects me to finish my duties by the time she returns. She's decided it might be a good idea to try and repair some of the clothes people give to the shop, so she's making me learn to sew. This of course, is in addition to my other duties, cleaning, cooking and of course the most enjoyable, servicing Mistress Dianne. So why don't I make a bid for freedom while she's out? Well there are two reasons, the first is that at present I'm dressed in a short black satin maid's uniform complete with white apron and cap, black stockings and panties, high heels and of course the now mandatory corset. My face is heavily made up - by Mistress Dianne, I still haven't mastered that yet - and my nails, both finger and toe are painted bright red. I'm also wearing a blonde wig, even though my own hair is reasonably long, Mistress Dianne says she can change my look much easier by using an assortment of wigs.

She's expecting another visit from Jerry tonight; believe it or not he did ring. She's pretty confident she can persuade him to fuck me, not something I'm looking forward to, but then what choice do I have? Oh and the second reason I'm still here? Well tell the truth, would you leave?

To Be Continued...

12