Captive: Deb's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please…ohhhh pleassseeee nooooo,” cried Deb as her mind raced. “Please let me please you ma’am….ohhh I can be your….your…..,” Deb’s voice trailed off, dejected.

“You wish to be my slave, bitch? Is that what you are trying to say. Maybe I’ll give you a try,” M replied after at least 30 seconds. “In fact, if you do please me well enough, I might let you use the paddle on R-man here.” Shocked, but determined to protect herself, Deb said, “Anything you desire Ma’am,” and she meant it.

Chapter 12

M handed the paddle to R-man and quickly sat in front of Deb’s face. With one hand she lifted Deb’s head by the hair while she slid her wetness in place, her juices flowing at the thought of a woman pleasing her.

Deb’s mouth nearly attacked M’s wet spot, her tongue sliding in and out. M’s hands guided Deb, leading her up and down her wet slit, then concentrating on M’s hard little hard clit. M spread the top of her slit, allowing Deb’s tongue to work over the hardness even more, the oncoming orgasm was already near. Deb concentrated hard, nibbling on it now, M beginning to grunt the harder she bit, Deb bit hard, M screaming in pain? In pleasure? She didn’t know, what she did know was that M was grinding herself hard against Deb’s face and that had to be good…….

It was like a mini fountain, the stream was small but forceful. M’s fingers were enmeshed in Deb’s hair, holding her face in place as the orgasm gushed into Deb’s mouth. “BRAVO,” screamed 2 voices in unison, one male and one female. Deb tried to turn to see but M’s hands held firm, her orgasm continuing. “Let’s have some too,” said the female voice. Through the corner of her eye Deb saw a slender pair of legs standing behind Madame M. The must be the female’s thought Deb. She had been right, the female was there and if Deb were right, her new Madame was pleasing her at the same time Deb was pleasing her Madame. A second stream of juice rushed into Deb’s mouth just as she felt the man’s enormous cock slid deep into her ass stretching her even wider than Mombo had. Her sex shuddered and just before she passed out she thought she heard someone say, “Tilly, Deb is really one hot bitch, I can’t believe you didn’t bring her to us before,”……

Chapter 13

Waking up with a start, Deb looked around her room, wondering how she had gotten back in her own apartment. Hadn’t she been …. Realizing she was totally nude, Deb looked for her clothes, quickly realizing they were strewn across her bedroom floor. Had what she thought occurred actually happened? She was sure it had, how could it not? She had felt all of those emotions and the sexual heat of the people involved, hadn’t she?

Rolling out of bed, her feet landing squarely on the floor, Deb felt a sharp pain between the cheeks of her bottom. In fact, she was sore from head to foot and had only a faint remembrance of being hurt in any way. Slowly she spread the cheeks of the ass and carefully ran the tip of her finger against what seemed to be a very swollen hole. Checking her finger now she could see small specks of blood on the tip. She barely remembered 4 people and it could have been more but….what had happened?

Standing in front of the full length mirror as she toweled off, Deb first saw the bruises and welts that covered her body. The majority of marks were on her thighs and buttocks but she couldn’t remember being hit in the past few days, leaving her to wonder just what had happened. For the second time, Deb gingerly spread her bottom, checking her tightest little hole, the most tender part of her entire body at the time. Again the tip of her finger had small specks of blood, the bleeding coming from her rectum. A confused look came across her face as the picture of a woman slapping the back of someone’s thighs came to mind. Deb wondered just how this kind of depravity would come to her mind considering she had grown up a good Catholic girl and had even waited until her wedding night to have sex. The sound of the doorbell snapped Deb out of the haze she had fallen into as she obsessed over the two days she couldn’t account for…….

12