Capture of a Closet CD

Story Info
Crossdresser is slowly manipulated and taken.
1.2k words
4.19
43.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my most memorable experiences and probably a part of who I am today is from when I was 18. I had a girlfriend and was generally very happy. But I still had these urges to dress up ever since I was little. I tried to ignore these submissive sissy desires or even fight them at the time, but they'd just come back stronger.

I started chatting online with others having gotten the courage. Much easier to do anonymously. I met an older man who was encouraging and chatted with him regularly. He was simply nice and nurturing. He was also patient with me, but little did I know he was subtly brainwashing me of some sorts, realizing my weaknesses to pictures of femininity, and seemed to know all the right things to say. I confided in him that sometimes I wore panties. He assured me that was normal and lots of "bois" like me did. This led into discussions of the types of panties I liked, colors, materials, etc. He'd then send me links to pictures of panties or women in panties that he liked. This had me hooked.

We chatted more and more, and he continued to send links, sometimes pushing the envelope a bit, but not too much to scare me off. He either figured out or was well aware of the links and pictures impact on me. They put me into somewhat of a trance like state of feeling both enjoyably vulnerable and submissive. He also realized or knew that this state of mind was substantially heightened when wearing panties and then more so with more feminine attire on my body.

Sorry if I'm dwelling too much on the initial stages, but looking back they were important on my sissy upbringing. He was so encouraging and would subtly comment that "these panties would look cute on a girl like you, but especially with this matching bra and maybe some stockings." He'd then apologize for "accidentally" calling me a girl. It certainly had a psychological impact on me. And made me yearn for more.

Eventually he did push the envelope a bit. He started by inquiring why my girlfriend wasn't dressing me up and that she wasn't right for me if she wasn't someone who could be trusted with such a beautiful secret. He said that she should be buying me clothes to wear, whether in private but at least taking pictures so I could see how cute I was. He then seemed disinterested in me following these lectures, but it was all part of his plans.

I was so confused and vulnerable at the time, but he continued to send links to keep me in a submissive state of mind. Then one day I received an email from him on my birthday. I don't recall letting him know it was my birthday, but he said he had a present for me and that he left it discretely by the side door to his home and I could pick it up whenever and he didn't even need to be at home when I did. Like any sissy, I was scared, but what pushed me to pick it up and pushed me over the edge was my girlfriend didn't get me anything. So I drove over that night, hidden by the darkness, and picked up the gift. Unreasonably terrified that something bad was going to happen to me. Of course, nothing did happen other than me grabbing a birthday present nicely wrapped and getting in my car to drive home.

When I got home and opened the present, it was the kindest thing someone had ever done for me and a bit naughty. Inside was a matching pink liquid satin bra and panty set. Bubble gum pink with minor white lace accents. Also included was a pair of white stay up stockings and a note that said: "Happy Birthday sweety. Enjoy the gift that is perfect for a girl like you. All I ask is that you send me a few pictures of you in the outfit in poses that you are comfortable. "

At that point I was hooked. Not quite ready for what was about to occur, but seduced and brainwashed.

Of course I got dressed in the outfit and of course I sent the pictures to him. He buried me in compliments over and over again. He then asked me to start wearing panties every time I chatted with him, which I did. Then he asked me to wear panties every day and wear panties and bra every time we chatted, which I did. I regularly sent him pictures of me dressed up, even when he didn't ask, because I yearned his praise. He continued to send links to pictures and then started sending links to videos. While dressed, he knew the visualizations brainwashed me. He got me more outfits over time and I took more pictures. And then the bombshell came.... He wanted to meet.

I was scared and said I wasn't ready, but he assured me I was. He said that it was time to progress into who I "really was deep down." He then cut off communication with me.

I was devastated. I thought I wasn't ready. Every day I still wore panties and every day I slipped on a bra and logged on for weeks trying to chat with him, but nothing. Then one Saturday at 2:00 pm, I sent him a message, a time in the day he ordinarily was online. My message said I was ready to meet. Immediately he responded and said there was a present by his front door and the door was unlocked. I was to come in and get dressed in the second room on the right, relax, and then he would be in when I was ready. I responded saying I was leaving now.

When I went over and saw the bag for me, I picked it up, noticing it was heavier than the other presents. I peeked inside and essentially saw my future. I entered the home and went into the guest room of some sorts. On the dresser was a bottle of pink wine and a glass. A note told me to relax and have a glass of rose wine and get dressed. I did as instructed.

In the bag was an outfit I wish I still had today. Purple snug fit bikini panties with black lace around the leg openings and a tiny tiny black bow in front by waist opening. A matching bra and black thigh high stockings. Black heels and a purple bodycon dress. Brunette wig and a tube of lipstick.

I drank the wine, several glasses to sedate myself a bit. I was dressed and tipsy when he entered the room. He said I was beautiful and was going to make me the woman I yearn to be.

On the bed he kissed my neck and then lips. I was pretty much frozen in fear and did whatever he wanted. I stayed dressed as he had his way with this gurl in a trance like state. He made love to me, but did so while leaving my clothes on, but simply move clothing to the side when necessary. It was romantic, but also a bit forceful. Moments of pain upon penetration, which subsided into pleasure. It was pretty much an out of body experience that caused me to cum while being penetrated. I then passed out into a deep sleep.