Captured

Story Info
Man is attacked by the Domme of his dreams.
1.3k words
3.93
32.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day and much needed jog at the beach, he walked in to his apartment and was immediately slammed against the wall..."What the f..." he barely got out as his head was pressed hard on the chalky surface.

He then felt a hand reach around and firmly grab his cock as a female voice told him not to move.

"You'll do as I say or the sniper who has a lock on you will make sure it's the last breath you take. Nod if you understand, but don't you dare open your mouth and speak," she said in the sultriest of voices.

His heart raced, his dick hardened and pressed against his zipper and after a moment realized he forgot to nod. He had no intention of losing either head so he did so repeatedly.

"Much better," she said through clenched teeth. "Now take off those shorts...slowly and NO sudden moves."

He wasn't sure if to nod at that last command. He decided against it. What on earth was she planning on doing to him?

"Don't turn around and spread your legs... MORE. I've seen the way you jerk off at night when you think no one is watching," she hissed as she kept an arm on his back as the other hand reached for his balls. "You're going to stroke that gorgeous cock while I stick mine in that sweet little ass of yours."

Fuck, fuck, fuck. How could he get out of this one or did he want to?

His hand gripped the base of his engorged dick and as he came over the head and down again, he felt her nipples press against his back and something definitely larger than a finger pressed against his opening. Shit, he's only had a finger up that way before, and now some crazy yet oh-so-fuckin'-sexy woman was trying to enter him with a strap-on.

"Keep stroking." She noticed he was quite tight so she played with his tight hole with her fingers at first and then began to push the lubbed dildo half way in already. "Breathe, that's it. You're taking my cock quite nicely. This ass belongs to me and you should learn this now."

And as he exhaled, the rest slid in.

Filled him completely.

"DON'T move," she said as he felt her turn to reach for something. The unforgiving thing inside moving as well. Damn it felt good.

He felt a soft fabric tickle his back as she raised it to his head. She wrapped it over his eyes gently at first but with a firm tug at the end never letting him forget she was in control.

"If you can keep quiet, I won't gag you at least not at first since I want to hear that sweet mouth moan. Now move and do not let go of your cock." She grabbed his hair with one hand and her fingers from the other firmly gripped his hip as she shoved him towards the couch -- never allowing the cock in his tight ass to slip out even once... his cock continued to respond from the sensation, and at that moment almost as if knowing of his treacherous body's reaction, she reached around and rolled the bead of pre-cum over the head with her thumb. An involuntary moan slipped through his slightly parted lips as she bent him over the arm of the couch.

"That's right, let me hear how much you want your ass filled with my delicious cock." Her words rolling over his body as she pumped making his body vibrate. Her left hand stroked and glided over his cheeks, up his back, and around and fondled his nipple. She gripped and tugged harder. It sent a shock of electricity right to his groin as if connected by an invisible line. Then she released and slapped his backside with the flat of her hand. Hard.

"Ouch."

"I like your ass all rosy and hot. Now be a good little pet and I might let you have your milk," she said as she smacked him again rhythmically with each thrust.

His breathe caught in his throat... when finally released, the moans followed. Increasing in frequency and volume. Are these sounds coming from me he thought.

She rubbed the area feeling his warmth as she slid out while maintaining her hands on his body. She pulled at his elbows to straighten him up, guided him to the side, pushed down on his shoulders yet carefully sat him down on the ground with his back to the sofa and his head placed on the seat keeping his face pointed to the ceiling. He heard the sound of fabric tearing. Felt a wonderful heat and smelled her arousal before feeling the wetness of her folds on his mouth.

"You sound so beautiful, my kitty. Now open up and lap up your milk."

His tongue licked through the folds and devoured her juices. He wanted to make it last so he avoided her clit knowing full well she would explode by how engorged it was. He thrusted his tongue in her slit mimicking what his dick would do. He licked from her anus to her clit in one long stroke and then wrapped his lips around the special bundle of nerves sucking while she rode his face faster and faster.

"Oh my, hungry little kitty aren't we now?" She said this as he felt her pussy spasm over his mouth and he pressed even closer reveling in her release. "I see how much you've enjoyed your milk and now I'll help myself to that thick hard cock you have in your hand."

He then realized he had never let go, but that's probably because she never instructed him to either. She lifted from his face, which was still blindfolded, grabbed him by the arms and guided him up to the large seat opposite the couch. Each wrist tied to the arm of the chair with silk scarves.

"Now you'll sit there like a good pet while I ride your cock which also belongs to me and DO NOT even think of coming until I say so. I know I haven't given you permission to speak so you may now to acknowledge but make sure you do so by calling me your "Mistress Mercurial" -- I own you right now and unless you decide life is no longer worth living, you'll do as I say...understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Mercurial. I will do as you say, my Mistress," he said as he thanked the heavens for such a fine, strong, and delectable Mistress.

He felt her tongue flick the opening of his head licking the gathered pre-cum and then swirled her tongue all around before sliding him completely into her mouth with long sucks up and down while she grabbed his balls up to his core. "Just a taste to start me off," she said as she released him with a pop.

And with that she began to mount him, his head entering her pussy, inch by glorious inch, feeling her juices slide down until she was fully seated on his cock. She rode him soft at first as if savoring the feel of the fullness, then picked up speed until she rode him hard and fast -- the shaft exposing as she lifted and disappearing upon the descent -- over and over. He then felt one wrist come loose from the chair's arm as the Mistress spoke.

"Grab my hair, my pet. Pull it down hard and hold it there 'til I come."

"Yes, my Mistress." With pleasure but he dare not say those words.

After another minute or maybe 10 of her grinding down on him, she commanded him to come as she came, convulsing on his cock, milking it of every last drop.

She lifted herself off his cock and from the chair, bent over and sucked him one last time making him shudder. And then kissed him. He tasted himself on her mouth. He'd never done that before and it felt very erotic. And he felt his cock begin to swell again with life...