Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to the bed and sat down, arms crossed and pouting. Evan picked up his tunic and put it back on, then moved to the furthest point away in the room and sat on the floor. They both stared at each other for a while. Liv finally looked down.

"Why did you leave any food for me? If I were you, I would have eaten it all." she asked quietly.

"Because there was plenty for both of us, and you are not my enemy, despite your attitude."

"Thanks," she muttered. "But if you try to touch me again I'm still going to kill you."

"I don't doubt you will try."

After a prolonged silence, Evan asked, "The tattoo on your wrist, is that for real?"

"Yes, and all the rumors you've heard are true."

Evan wondered if she was telling the truth or if it was an attempt to appear intimidating. The Black Widows were a legendary marauding gang. They were a large, all female gang that allegedly roamed the countryside pillaging as they went. The rumor was that women they encountered were offered membership or death, men they encountered were offered one last orgasm before they were killed.

The lights dimmed until Evan could barely see across the room. "I guess that is our cue to sleep," he observed.

Liv immediately laid down on the bed.

"Liv, this floor is too cold to sleep on."

"Oh no. If you think you are sleeping with me, forget it."

"Then give me the blanket."

"Fuck you."

Evan decided it wasn't worth taking it by force.

Evan slept poorly, curled up in the fetal position on the cold tile. In the morning, he was stiff and cold. He decided he couldn't spend another night like that.

Shortly after the lights came up again, breakfast arrived. Liv did not try to take all the food this time, though she did snatch a piece of toast from Evan's tray.

They were taken for showers, received injections then later were taken outside to a courtyard, which appeared to be at the center of the building. It felt good to get out in the warm sunshine. The balding man accompanied them outside, along with four guards. The man introduced himself as Ron.

Evan asked Ron, "What are we here for?"

"The sunshine and fresh air are good for you."

"No, I mean here at the settlement. Why did you capture us? What do you plan to do with us?"

"You both have specific skills we need," he said simply.

"When do we start?" Evan asked.

"You will be ready in a couple of days."

Evan wondered why Ron put it this way. He couldn't see how he was doing anything to "be ready."

"Why have you housed me with this hellion? She is a real pain in the ass."

Ron smiled, "You'll get comfortable with each other eventually."

"Or one of us will strangle the other," Evan observed wryly.

"Can't we at least get another blanket, or a second mattress so we don't need to fight over them?" With the resources the settlement obviously had, it seemed ridiculous that they were being limited on these items.

"No, I have my orders and you have been given what the overseers have authorized."

When the lights went out that night, Evan got to the bed first. It seemed colder in the room than the previous night. There was no way he was sleeping on the floor again.

"Give me the blanket," demanded Liv.

"Let me see, what was it you said last night? Oh yeah . . . 'Fuck you'."

Liv grabbed the blanket and pulled. Evan yanked back hard and Liv lost her balance, landing on top of him. She struggled for a second, then relaxed, gazing into his eyes. Evan was mesmerized. She leaned in and their lips met softly. Suddenly, she bit his lip hard and leapt off him with the blanket in her hands.

Evan yelped in pain. Damn that sneaky bitch, she had played him good that time.

Another day passed. That night, Evan again claimed the bed. This time he tossed the blanket to Liv without argument.

He awoke a few hours later to realize that Liv was slipping into bed with him. He looked at her suspiciously in the dim light. She gave him an innocent look. "I'm cold . . ." She spread the blanket over them. Evan didn't know what to make of this development, but she didn't stop there. She climbed on top of him. ". . . and I'm so fucking horny. Fuck me, now!" she demanded. He suddenly realized she was naked.

She kissed him hard and ground herself frantically into his growing erection. He ran his hands down her bare back and cupped her ass cheeks. She slid down and tugged on his pants. She seemed desperate to get them off...to get herself off.

Evan felt his cock spring free into the cool air as Liv flung his pants aside. She wrapped her hand around the rigid shaft and raised herself over it and steered it into her hot entrance. She sank down, slowly impaling herself on him. He felt incredible waves of pleasure as she gripped him with her vaginal walls. She threw her head back and arched her back, running her hands over her small, firm breasts.

Liv let out a loud moan and Evan groaned in response. He reached up and pushed her hands aside and began massaging her breasts. Liv rocked her hips back and forth. She rubbed the top of her clit with one hand while the other roamed Evan's chest and abs.

Liv grunted like a wild animal as she approached her inevitable climax. Evan felt an urgent need for release building in his body and the telltale pressure in his balls. Liv suddenly went rigid and cried out as Evan pumped her full.

She collapsed onto him and he felt her heartbeat thudding in her chest in time with his. She gently licked his neck, working toward his ear.

Liv stuck her tongue in his ear, then whispered, "Time to die."

He looked at her in shock as her fingers closed around his throat. Was she really going to try to choke him? She was, after all, a Black Widow. Still, he was certain he could overpower her and he knew she was aware of that too.

Her eyes twinkled in mirth and she laughed, releasing his throat. "Had you going for a second, didn't I. I'll let you live...for now. After all, I might get horny again."

"How considerate of you," Evan replied.

As they lay together, Evan traced his fingers over her rippling abdominal muscles. "You know it wouldn't have worked," Evan said quietly.

"I know," Liv conceded, "if I really wanted to kill you, I would have bitten your jugular, and I wouldn't have warned you first."

Evan shuddered, realizing that probably would have worked. He searched her face, trying to read her. He still didn't know if he could really trust this girl. She had been raised in a brutal world and he really wasn't sure if she even had the capacity for human compassion.

"You can trust me. We are in this together," Liv said, as if reading his mind.

Evan's fingers circled her nipples and she moaned a little.

"Suck on them . . . please?"

Evan did her bidding. He sucked on one nipple while he pinched the other. Liv squirmed and sighed beneath him.

After a few minutes, Liv pushed Evan's head downward. He took the hint and began working down her stomach toward her shaved mound. With his limited sexual history, this was uncharted territory for him. He suddenly felt inadequate.

"Umm, Liv? I've never done this . . . I have no idea what I'm doing."

She laughed. "You'll figure it out. Just keep licking. You'll know from my reaction when you hit the right spots."

Evan looked at her hairless pussy. He found the sight incredibly erotic. He tentatively ran his tongue up the slit. She twitched and said "Ooooh!" Encouraged, he licked up and down some more. It seemed as though the door opened a crack, inviting his tongue in. He pushed it into the warm slot.

"Oh my god...just like that!"

With every lick, her pussy bloomed open a little more and the delicate folds emerged from hiding. Liv was moaning, "Yes, oh yes, oh god yes!" Clearly he was doing something right.

Her hips bucked up and down and her breathing became erratic. Evan concentrated on her little button at the top of the slit as this seemed to elicit the strongest response.

"Oh god yes, lick my clit! Faster! OOOOOOH!" Her back arched and she went completely rigid for a second followed by violent convulsions. As she came down from her climax, she pushed his head away. "Stop...too sensitive."

"Did I do OK?" Evan asked as he came back up to her face and kissed her.

"That was fucking awesome. You are the first man I ever let do that, but I can't imagine how it could get much better."

Evan was pleased, but nothing compared to how he felt a few minutes later when she dropped down between his legs and returned the favor. She seemed quite familiar with this act. "Have you done this before?"

She lifted her head off his cock and said, "Oh, yes, quite a few times." He wondered how many of those men lived to tell about it, but decided he really didn't want to know.

Liv looked up into his eyes as she sucked him. Without warning, she bared her teeth and bit down lightly, just enough to cause a little pain. Evan yelped and he could feel her laughing around his cock. She seemed to be reminding him that he was putting great trust in her and that she was capable of causing him great harm if she so desired.

She continued working on his cock until he couldn't contain himself any longer and came in her mouth. She smiled and swallowed it.

When Evan awoke in the morning, he marveled at how natural her nude body felt enveloped in his arms. She opened her eyes, sighed blissfully and snuggled deeper into him.

When breakfast came, they were still in bed. When they heard the footsteps approaching, Evan looked at Liv in a panic. Somehow, he felt like they should not be seen this way. Liv just laughed and pulled the blanket over them.

If the guards or the women with the food were surprised to see them intertwined on the bed, they didn't show it. The just put the food on the table as normal and left.

Outside in the courtyard later, Ron gave Evan a knowing look and said, "I take it the 'little hellion' is growing on you."

Obviously the guards had reported to him.

That night, Liv attacked Evan sexually again. Her need seemed desperate and overwhelming. Later they made love again in a more leisurely fashion.

As they basked in the sexual afterglow, they had their first real open discussion.

"How were you captured?" asked Liv.

"I really don't know. I remember being in the woods and feeling a pain in my shoulder, then I woke up here. I'm thinking it was some type of tranquilizer dart. Pisses me off that I let someone get close enough to me undetected to deliver such a dart."

"Pretty much the same story here, except they got me in the ass. I had been travelling with a regiment of about 30 Black Widows, when we were ambushed and overwhelmed by a larger gang. Most of us were killed, but I was able to slip away into the woods. I wandered for a few days, then was captured by these guys."

They were both quiet for a few minutes, then Liv asked, "Are you really a nomad? I don't think I have ever actually met one before. That seems like such a dangerous way to live."

". . . says the girl whose entire gang was killed." Evan regretted saying it as soon as the statement came out of his mouth, realizing how callous it sounded. It had been a long time since he had a close enough relationship with anyone where he would be particularly saddened by their untimely death. "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for."

"No, as much as it pains me to hear it, that is actually a fair point. I have always thought living in a settlement is the safe way to go if you can find the right one."

"Agreed, but that is not easy to find. I have failed miserably twice. Once the self-proclaimed leader threw me out because I wouldn't submit to his cruel whims, the other time the settlement was so poorly defended I knew it was headed for a massacre. I suppose we are settlers now whether we like it or not."

"Any idea what they want with us?" asked Liv, "there must be a purpose, or they would have just killed us."

"I don't know, but they are going out of their way to keep us well fed and cared for. They are expending lot of resources on us, which tells me we are very important to them. Yet they haven't asked us to do anything. It doesn't make sense."

"...which makes me uneasy."

"Yeah, me too."

A few days later, after breakfast, Evan was not returned to their room. Instead he was led to another room that was filled with equipment and supplies.

Ron said, "It is time now for you to earn your keep. We need to send you out to hunt, to gather meat for the settlement. As a nomad, we know you are skilled at that. We will provide you with whatever tools you need."

"I would need a cross-bow and arrows, wire for snares and more suitable clothes."

"No problem."

"I hunt alone."

"Of course, just return with your kill by the end of the day."

This didn't make sense. He knew they weren't stupid, so he had to ask, "You are going to arm me and release me? . . . What makes you think I will return?"

"Two reasons. First, we think you have sufficiently bonded with the girl that you will want to return to her."

Evan felt conflicted. He did care for her, but he wasn't sure that would keep him from breaking for his freedom if given the chance. He didn't see how they could be that confident about it either.

"And the second reason?" Evan asked.

"We have an insurance policy if that is not sufficient motivation. The injections you have been receiving are more than just antibiotics. In fact, we stopped administering those after the third day. We have been injecting you with a powerfully addictive drug. Your body is now dependent on it. Three days without it and your vital organs would begin shutting down. By five days you would be unconscious and even if someone were to care for you, you would be dead in a week. Simply put, if you want to live, you must return for your injections."

"You bastards!" Evan was filled with rage.

"We do what we must to ensure the survival of the settlement. Fresh meat is an important part of our well-being. Our own population is aging and you are still young. Most of our people who are young enough were not raised in a society where hunting was necessary and are not proficient at it."

"So it is OK to destroy my life; to take away my freedom for the benefit of the 'settlement'."

"Yes. The community is more important than your life or mine and this settlement is more important than any other. Some day you will understand that."

"Every settlement thinks that. It's bullshit. What makes this settlement so special? It is just like any other."

"No, it is not. We have a mission of utmost importance. I can't reveal it yet, but someday soon you will be enlightened."

"Religious zealots," thought Evan. Now he understood. There would be no reasoning with them.

"Can Liv come hunting with me? She is just as skilled as me." Evan didn't actually know what Liv's hunting skills were, but if they were anything like her fighting skills, she would do fine.

"No, she has not received the addictive drug. We can't risk her out in the wild, either. She has a much more valuable role to fill than you do."

They provided Evan with the supplies he asked for and escorted him to a massive gate in an equally massive wall. When the gates were opened, he found there was a body of water on the other side. Perhaps a half a mile away, he could see the opposite shore. He was provided with a canoe.

Evan felt a thrill as he paddled away. The freedom was intoxicating after having been kept captive, even though he knew he was still effectively a prisoner. When he reached the opposite shore and slipped into the woods, he finally felt in his element again.

Evan thought about not returning. He could just live out the 5 days or so that he would have and call it a good enough life. As soon as that thought crossed his mind, he felt a yearning for Liv that was stronger than he expected. He realized he loved her. Ron was right. He would have returned just because of her.

His first day of hunting was successful. He set out a large number of snares that should yield small game on future days, so even if active hunting was unsuccessful, he would still be unlikely to return empty handed.

He then located a game trail and climbed into a nearby tree and waited. Several hours later, he bagged a deer.

He returned to the great gate as the sun set, with the canoe laden with meat. As soon he was inside the gate, workers carted away the meat and he was asked to turn over his hunting tools and clothes. These supplies would be at the gate for him when he returned the next day.

Ron was pleased with Evan's success.

When he arrived back at their room, Liv ran to him and leaped into his arms. She had tears in her eyes.

"I missed you too, Liv. What's wrong?"

"They wouldn't tell me where you went. I was afraid you weren't coming back."

Evan explained his job. Liv asked the obvious question, "If they sent you out alone, armed no less, why did you come back?"

For a moment, Evan thought about telling her he just couldn't leave her, but she needed to know the truth. He explained about the drug. She flew into an expletive filled rage, "those fucking sick bastards, that's so fucking wrong."

"Liv, I'm pretty sure these guys are religious zealots. Ron kept talking about a higher purpose and 'enlightenment'. You somehow have a major role to play in it."

"Great, so I'm supposed to be some sort of virgin sacrifice?"

"I'm pretty certain they know you are not a virgin. In fact, they seem to have encouraged us to consummate our relationship."

Liv calmed down. "Well, whatever they want me to do, I wish they would get on with it. In between being worried sick about you, I was bored as hell sitting here doing nothing all day. I'm not sure how long I can go on like this."

Dinner came, interrupting their discussion.

After they ate, Liv turned to Evan, "Back to the subject of consummating, come over here and fuck me, before I go totally mad with lust."

Evan gladly complied.

Afterward, they talked some more. "You need to ask Ron to give you something to do - anything. Maybe he can bring you some books," suggested Evan.

"That won't help . . . I can't read."

"Really?" That possibility hadn't occurred to him. "Maybe that's a good use of your time. Maybe Ron can find you a tutor to teach you to read."

"Maybe, but I need something physical, too. I'm going stir crazy here. You think they would get me a sparring partner?"

Evan laughed, "You'd have to promise not to kick his ass too badly."

On their way to the gate for his next hunting trip, Evan talked to Ron about keeping Liv busy. Ron liked the idea of a reading tutor, but frowned at the suggestion of a sparring partner.

"You just don't understand how valuable she is. We can't risk her being harmed," Ron said.

"If you don't find her a physical outlet, she is going to find her own, and I'm not sure you will like the consequences. She is trained to fight and needs rigorous exercise," Evan warned.

Three days later, Evan's words came to fruition. He came back from a day of hunting to find Ron furious. Apparently Ron had left Liv with two guards in the courtyard. She had appealed to their machismo and had convinced them to set aside their arms and engage in combat. Ron returned to find both men unconscious on the ground, and Liv looking extremely pleased with herself.

Evan laughed. He had to admit he was pleased. He had worried that she was becoming too "domesticated." Certainly he was glad she wasn't still trying to kill him, but he didn't want to see her lose her fire either.

Ron was exasperated. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? Don't you understand, she could have been hurt?"

"Look, I told you she would take matters into her own hands if you didn't give her a physical outlet."

When Evan got back to the room, Liv was grinning from ear to ear.