Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"don't do it whatever it is please don't do it!" I pleaded trying to look her in the eye

"I cant help it," she replied "I have to, I want to be good now, he said I would be allowed to join the others and I can prove myself, that this is a test. Please do this, for me!"

"No I can't, I'm afraid, please, don't do this." I backed to the side trying to keep away from the bars and the men who were egging the girl on. I didn't notice what one of them had in his hand. And soon he was behind me but I was still just out of his reach. I looked behind me for a split second. Then she came she threw herself against me and I was pushed back into the bars. Mick's arms were wrapped tight around me and the girl was tying each of my legs apart and to the cage bars, I was tied around each ankle and around each of my thighs and again at the top of my waist. My arms were each tied with a long rope to the bars on the opposite side of the cage to me. I frantically tried to struggle swearing and cursing, but I was powerless I had been tied so that I was leaning forward my pussy pressed vulnerably up to the bars, my breasts dangling beneath me. The girl had a look of triumph on her face.

"you little bitch you little whore, I felt sorry for you!" I snapped, as I tried to pull myself away from the bars!

"I'm sorry" she said "really I am! But I so want to earn warmth and bedding, I've slept down here in the cold for a month, I'm ready! I've learned to be good and grateful to my masters wishes, and now I am going to prove it!"

"you've done well kitten," Mick said "Ill tell Ethan what you have done, in fact I will show Ethan." He said with an evil chuckle. I felt a rough slap on my ass "Mmn she has a nice arse, Gavin. I think its time we show her how to use it!"

Gavin was grinning evilly at me from the side "You little Bitch, Ill teach you to suck my cock and not to fucking yank it off!"

"No permanent damage!" Mick warned "Let's just have some fun shall we?"

"Leave me alone!" I screamed as Gavin walked around towards me

"Kit, I want you to join in with this!" Mick seemed to have nicknamed her Kit for kitten as it seemed no one knew her name.

"Oh please master, I..." she trailed off

"Kiss her!" he ordered. Kit stepped forward and tried to take my head in her hands I pulled away. She gripped my face roughly pinching my chin, I was surprised by her strength she kissed me forcing her tongue into my mouth. I found that I let her and was kissing her back. "Hey she likes it" Mike exclaimed.

Kit blushed and pulled away I looked up at her and realised, that she had although slightly thin she had a nice figure, petite rounded breasts, a small waist and a dark patch of hair around her pussy. She looked at me, lust glowing in her eyes. I tried to see behind me by pushing my head down to look between my legs Gavin was crouched directly behind me his gaze met mine and he grinned at me then moved up to my pussy. He flicked his tongue teasingly over my clit, and pinched it hard between his finger and thumb I screamed but the girl pressed her mouth to mine in another kiss. She knelt below me and eyed Gavin as he licked at my pussy then she began to lick my breasts sucking my nipples. I hadn't noticed Mick leave the room, nor did I notice when he returned with Ethan and another guy I was too wrapped up in pleasure.

I heard a vibrator being turned on and to Gavins pleasure, my pussy responded instantly turned on in the hope that it would be pushed inside my pussy. Kit was kissing and playing with my breasts occasionally kissing me on the lips allowing our tongues to meet but then to pull away again. I was ashamed to know I was enjoying it but then I didn't care except when Gavin left my pussy I moaned wanting more until I felt Mick push the vibrator into me. "Mmmmmmn," I moaned as my body pulsed, my pussy feeling hot and wet. The cage door opened by Ethan and Gavin walked inside. His cock pressed against my lips and I instinctively took it in my mouth and sucked on it, Gavin forgot his anger against me and held my hair as I sucked on his cock savouring the feel of his shaft rubbing against my tongue. Ethan walked in too and found Kit instantly wanting to please him he grinned letting her oblige I groaned in protest that she was to leave me, but found myself absorbed in sucking Gavin. The vibrator left my pussy and pushed against my asshole. I had never taken anything up my ass before and panicked when I realised what Mick wanted to do to me. I began to scream sending vibrations around Gavins cock in my mouth and struggled against my ties. I heard Mick laughing and felt a tear trickle down my cheek as I felt it push hard against my muscles then, with one hard painful push from Mick it was inside sending ripples of ecstatic pleasure through me. The resulting scream caused Gavin to go over the edge he gripped onto my hair as he shot his load into my mouth causing me to swallow on reflex. I licked every last drop of cum from his cock as I felt my body tremble from the vibrator in my ass. Mick now pushed his cock into my pussy as deep as his could as my body pulsated in orgasm my muscles rippled around his cock. Gavin stepped back breathless watching my helpless body tremble as orgasm after orgasm ripped through me. Ethan shot his load into Kit who licked it up eagerly and watched kit return to me. "You've done well Kit," he said "now as a reward how would you like this little slave to pleasure you?" Kit nodded her head eagerly in response.

As Mick continued to fuck my pussy with the vibrator in my ass, I watched a table which was level to my head being carried in. It was positioned directly in front of my face. Kit was laid onto the table, she protested slightly as she was shackled into place. Her legs spread open in front of me and her ankles tied open she looked both excited and humiliated butt she didn't put up much of a fight the table was pushed in towards me until my face was, virtually nestled in her moist pussy. I wanted to refuse and tried to pull away but Gavin pushed my head down again

"Lick her out slave!" he whispered in my ear

Mick plunged his cock up to the hilt into my pussy making me cry out and oblige Gavin. Licking her clit as she groaned and tried to push her pussy against my mouth.

I watched as the new girl's tongue snaked out from between her wet lips and slowly, tentatively, she edged the tip of her tongue against the wetness of Kits pussy. Her lips were parted and I could just make out the hood of her clitoris as it peeked through her labia. The girl hesitated, but as Mick thrust again into her own wet pussy she was forced forward and her face became buried in Kits wetness. It seemed that she hesitated again and then started to relish the prospect of tasting Kits sweet juices.

Her tongue began to lick along Kits labia and she finally found her clit. With a slow circular motion she licked her tongue against the nub of her hooded sex and began to tease the clitoris from within it's sheath.

Once located, she began to rub the warm nub between her tongue and her top lip, massaging the nub against her own lips. As Mick's thrusts became more urgent she buried her face completely into Kit's wetness and began to lick her in earnest. Kit's juices flooded from her wet pussy only to be quickly lapped up and savoured.

Kit thrust her cunt into the girl's face and began to lift her rear from the bench in order to meet the greedy mouth that was devouring her.

The girl let out a squeal as micks' final thrust of his blood engorged cock filled her with his spunk. His cock pumped into her balls deep and he reached forward and squeezed her breasts as he came into her.

Mick withdrew and wiped his wet cock on her arse as she returned her attentions to the twitching pussy at the end of her tongue. She drove her tongue deep into Kit's wet folds and sucked upon her clitoris. Rubbing her face into the wetness, she was lost completely in her task. Kit came with a mighty force, she raised her bottom off the bench and ground her cunt into the girls face as her orgasm shook through her.

I decided that it was time to invite our Governor into the action, the girl was obviously fully broken now as witnessed by her enthusiasm for oral sex with Kit. I called up to the lounge on the intercom...DAN...She's ready for you now!!

12