Captured

Story Info
Erin's boyfriend gets tortured like hell.
1.2k words
3.69
77.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is based on a real life story from my ex-girlfriend, she moved away to another town, but she wished me luck in finding another girlfriend. We still call each other once a while.)

I remember that day when my girlfriend Erin took me to the bar and got me drunk as much as I remember my mom's name. It all started like this:

Erin was a very attractive girl, and almost every guy wanted her, and has asked her out, but they met the usual answer from her, no. It wasn't too long before I appeared in her class. The very first day, she noticed me, and so did I, but I kept it inside for now. Well, that was until I went out for lunch. My friends wanted to go to Wendy's and just grab something and go, but I wanted a little walk in the campus. So when I said bye to my friends, I went to a small park inside our campus. Suddenly, behind me was Erin. Turns out that she was actually stalking me all the way. I didn't mind.

"Hey."

I turned around, and there standing in front of me was the oh, drop dead sexy babe Erin.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I decided that I would take a walk in the park."

"I see."

"So…what are you doing here?"

"Oh… ah…I guess I kinda lost my way."

I began to get a bit suspicious.

"Where were you planning to go?"

She looked at me in the eyes, and I could see that she was trying to turn me on.

"Wendy's" her reply was.

"If you were going to Wendy's, you should be going the opposite way… are you…"

"Oh…"

"Erin…"

"Yes" she said with a smile that I just couldn't resist.

"You look like you're… um… how should say this.."

"Flirting?"

"Yeah." I said, giggling.

She smiled at me and looked down.

"Well…I noticed you in class today…and you…um…were kinda… cute."

I smiled and walked up to her.

"You're plain irresistible."

"Thanks."

I made my move. I touched her gently on the face, and she looked up. Slowly, she kissed me. For a moment, everything paused, and the only thing that was going through my mind was that, I was kissing this girl I hardly even know, but it felt too good. When we stopped, she left me her number, and she went to Wendy's while I kept on walking in the park.

I called her that night, and she told me to meet her at a bar called "The Station". We talked for countless hours, and eventually, I didn't know what she was up to. There was an important clue that I missed that proved her cruelty, but of course, she only uses her cruelty when she needs to. We played a childish game called Mercy. The main objective is to twist the other person's arm, and make them say mercy. Well, who was I to know that in a split second after she said go she twisted my arm so hard, that it knocked me off my chair, and then she put her foot on my back and pushed. My arms were being pulled so hard, and not to mention, she was digging her nails into my hands.

"Mercy!" I screamed.

She released me and she sat laughing at me while my numb arms rest. For the rest of the night, we just drank and talked. She got me a bit drunk. And because I live close, I didn't drive my car to the bar.

"Hey, you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, just a bit drunk."

"Hey you wanna stay in my place?"

"Sure why not. Tomorrow is a public holiday, so I don't need to go to work."

So she drove me to her place where I spent the night with her. She slept naked, and so did I, but she didn't wanna fuck yet, so I gave up the idea of fucking her.

Next morning. About 7 am, I found myself tied up. Ropes tied around my legs, I was handcuffed against the bed, and I was naked, my cock waiting to be fucked.

"What the hell is going on?"

Erin came out of the bathroom with a bath robe and a small box.

"Relax boy. I'm gonna fuck you like hell."

"Great. But one question, why am I tied up?"

"It's all a matter of control."

"I see."

She walked up to me and took off her robe.

"Oh god, you're really gonna turn me on."

She smiled. She pulled out something out of that small box. When it was out, I knew exactly what was gonna happen. I braced myself for the pain. She whipped me hard, right on the chest. Again and again.

"Ah! God!!!"

She came up to my cock and stroked it.

"You like it?"

It was pretty painful, and I moaned like hell, but I liked it.

"Oh yeah…yeah.."

Soon she slipped my hard cock into her mouth which she mercilessly sucked on and bit on.

"Oh…yeah!! SUCK IT HARD!!"

She went faster, harder ,faster , and even harder.

Finally I cummed right on her face and she licked off some of my cum that dripped down .

Then she moved up and mercilessly sat on my face. As I licked her tight juicy pussy, she moaned, and squirted bit after bit of her wonderful juices into my mouth. Then she shifted a bit, and she pinched my nose. With her pussy on my mouth, and her pinching my nose, I was being smothered. It was until I nearly passed out that she released me, but just when I thought it was over, she sat on my hard cock and made me fuck her hard. She was riding my cock like there's no tomorrow. I kept on screaming as her tight pussy tighten around my hard cock, and she screamed as well. She went so fast and hard, it wasn't long before she came onto my hard cock.

" That's enough pleasure for you…"

I just lay on the bed powerless, as I cummed again, this time in her.

She shifted herself again, and stuck my cock into her ass hole. She went up and down, and from the very beginning, I screamed. Her ass hole was so tight, and my cock so hard, it killed. Powerless to try to stop her, I begged for her to stop.

"Mercy! Erin! Stop! Mercy!"

But as we all know, she was merciless, and she just went faster every time. When I cummed inside her again, she got off me, and kissed me gently. Then, taking the whip, she shoved it right up my ass so fucking hard, that I screamed at the top of my lungs. She shoved the whip 4 to 5 inches deep inside me, and kept it there. Finally, after what seems like forever, she slowly pulled the whip out, and relief fell over me. She kissed me gently.

"Are you alright?"

"Every part of my body is hurting."

"How about your back?"

"Well, maybe not my back."

She gave me an evil smile, and turned me on my side.

Then, using both hands, she dug her nails deep into my skin, and slowly scratched 10 to 11 inches down. I screamed. The pain was unbearable. But I was glad it was all over.

Well that's all, and by the way, Erin's nail marks on my back has now turned to scars, which my girlfriend, Karen, asked me about. My reply, "oh…when I was 19 or something, this girl called Erin scratched me hard on my back." Little does she know that I still call Erin, every once a while, and when Karen is at work.