Captured as Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful redhead is captured and forced to be HIS Queen.
1.4k words
4.07
39.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw her in the distance, walking along the dirt road near the woods, a far trip from the city. A body of bright red hair cascaded down her back, landing his eyes onto her beautifully plump bottom, and long beautiful legs revealed by that silly little skirt she wore. She walked with an attitude, her hips swaying back and forth, making his mouth water at the thought of seeing them sway that way on him. He needed to see her face, meet her, fuck her - She was too sweet and beautiful to pass by. Tossing his sun glasses to the side, Malcom got out of the car and made his way in her direction.

A few hours later...

Delia tried to scream, but a hand covered her mouth before she could. She felt an arm snake across her stomach and felt a kick to the back of her knee, making her fall. Then, just as quickly as it had come, her vision blurred as she smelt something toxic in his hand, and she lost consciousness.

When she woke up, the first thing she noticed was that her wrists were tied. Her head throbbed, and her vision was still blurred. She had been drugged. After struggling to regain her breath, she slowly began to get more conscious of the rest of her body. She began to feel something nipping and sucking at her nipples, hands squeezing and massaging them, making her pink skin red. She groggily lifted her head to look, alarmed to find that two men were hungrily lapping at her nipples with their tongues, sucking hard until milk seeped into their mouths. She tried to yell help, but all that escaped her was a gurgled moan. She couldn't control her body, and could only lay there, watching them ravish her breasts, pulling and sucking as they pleased.

Malcom watched from afar, cock throbbing. He had captured his Queen, and he wanted her to enjoy her first ceremony as his. He picked the best men in his army for her, thick cocks that could compare to his, which would certainly leave her little pink pussy pleased. For now, he left her skirt on, instructing the men to only remove her shirt and play with her breasts until she awoke.

His cock twitched when he saw her wake, excited when she tried to say something. Malcom quickly instructed the men to stop.

"My beautiful Queen," he whispered sweetly, approaching her on the bed. He untied her wrists, seeing that the drugs had debilitated her ability to move. He then stroked her soft cheek, soaking in her beauty; the helpless teen laying on his bed, beautiful red hair draped around her naked breasts, nipples dark pink from getting sucked on. He hadn't known she was pregnant, and to him, it was even more beautiful pleasuring a mother. Pre-cum spread on his tip as he thought about her lactating breasts, a beautiful sign of womanhood. How many of his children could she bare? With wide hips like hers, he didn't doubt she could have multiple children with ease.

"Delia, my love, I am here to serve you as your master. Please, do not be afraid. I promise I will take care of you, and you will never have to worry about a thing in your life as long as you're a good girl. You are my Queen, Delia, and I will please you forever." He saw the startled look in her eyes, and swooped in to kiss her softly on the forehead, trailing kisses down her face and onto her neck. Delia tried to say something again, with no avail. To Malcom, it only sounded like she was begging for more. He crawled onto the bed, placing himself between her legs as he began to kiss her mouth passionately despite her lack of response. All she could do was watch him, watch as he dominated her face, and feel her breasts brush against his naked chest. Soon she began to feel his thick cock press against her pussy as he grinded his hips against hers, lifting her skirt. Her pink thong was exposed and Malcom moaned at the sight. Her pink lips swallowed the cloth of her thong, already dripping wet for his arrival. He knew she'd warm up to him.

Malcom took the time to suck on her breasts, wanting to taste her milk. His hand snaked down her body, first pinching her nipples, then rubbing on her clit. Her pussy moistened in response, despite the mear wiggling she managed to do in protest. He did this for a while until he finally felt her relax and give in, accepting that she could not escape. With a smile, he widened her legs, moving her thong aside to lick her engorged lips. She didn't want it to feel good, but being that drugged, the only thing she could do was feel. She felt his tongue explore her pussy, lapping away at her clit before dipping into her entrance, making her shiver. The two other men grabbed at her breasts once more, each one sucking and licking one of her big pink breasts. The minute their mouths closed over her nipples, she was overwhelmed, never having been touched so much. It didn't help that all three of them were gorgeous, completely naked and thick cocks pulsing at her sides. Sometimes their balls would graze her hand, and she fought the desire to touch them, even though she couldn't if she tried.

The three men continued feasting upon their captive Queen, not allowing any of her fluids go to waste. Finally, Malcom sat up on his knees and pulled her legs over his waist, positioning his cock to enter her. Her heart was racing; his cock looked huge, and she didn't believe it would fit. Most of all, she was scared, but the men sucking her tits kept her distracted. Before she realized it, Malcom was sliding in and out of her slowly, each thrust heavy and deep in her pussy. She tried to scream, but another mumble came out. His dick hurt; he stretched her out, but her pussy worked tirelessly to moisten the environment. She felt her pussy pulse against his cock, not realizing what was happening.

Malcom swooped down and kissed her once more, his tongue swooping into her little mouth. This time she was able to respond, but to his surprised, she kissed him back. He explored her tongue, conquering it with his as his thrust became deeper and harder, the men on the side stepping back to allow him the space and command. Wrapping his arms around her, he quickened his pace, grunting as he felt her pussy contract and respond.

"Cum for me, my pretty red haired Queen," he whispered into her ear, licking it, "you're beautiful. I love your pink little pussy and your fat tits. I'm jealous of the bastard who got you pregnant. He fucked you good, and you liked it, didn't you, little minx? You even like this now, having three men ravage you, taking your milk and your pussy. Come for me, little bitch," he growled the last part, this time slamming his dick into her tight entrance, making a slapping sound. Juices poured out of her as her body shook with pleasure, overwhelmed with orgasms as he ripped into her. Sucking onto on of her tits, he continued pounding hard until he came inside of her. Her pussy overflowed with come, unclear if hers or his.

By this time the drug had worn off, and Dalia was able to move, but she couldn't while in shock. She had had sex only once with her boyfriend, and it didn't last more than a minute but had gotten her pregnant. She was not far along and did not show at all, but her lactating tits had given it away. She had never gotten touched in such away, much less by more than one person. She was ashamed, because deep inside, she liked it, even though she had wrongly gotten kidnapped and raped. And the man who fucked her was gorgeous, with piercing blue eyes that stared into her soul when he looked at her.

Without much energy to stay awake, Dalia fell sleep, overwhelmed by the actions of the three men. Malcom smiled, still inside her, kissing her forehead.

"Sweet dreams, my Queen," he whispered, pulling out of her. "Men, you know what to do."