Captured Ch. 01

Story Info
Hope gets kidnapped.
1k words
3.74
22.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just 18.

I had white blond hair that was cut into a sharp bob. My makeup was light but nice. I was 5"4 and skinny, pale white skin with blue eyes and pouty pink lips. I was a cheer leader. It was my last year of High School and everything was perfect. I had many friends and a lot of guys liked me.

It was homecoming night and I had been cheering my ass off. Flips and cheers and dances from that night were tiring me out, but I was happy. We had own our first home game! I went to the after party and started drinking. No big deal.

Then my life went to hell when I decided to walk home, as I couldn't drive and my house was a few blocks away.

I was stumbling home texting on my phone when I was approached by a man.

He was in his early 30's, dark hair that was short, a bear and a twirly mustache. He was 6"4 and had a nice build. I thought he was extremely hot.

"Where are you coming from, little one?" He asked.

I had my cheer uniform on still and threw my arms sloppily in the air in a half ass cheer-

"We won the homecoming game! Go Bears!"

"Nice cheer. You're very pretty, need a ride?" He said.

I blushed at him calling me pretty, never had an older man say that to me in such a way...

"I Uhm, my house is right there, so I'm gonna walk. Thanks though."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Well him I don't think you'll make it that far, follow me" he grabbed my hand and started pulling me to his car by the curb.

"No I'm ok! Thanks!"

I say nervously as I pull my hand away, turn on my heel and power walk away. I only get a few feet when he grabs my arm and spins me.

"No. You're coming with me."

My eyes go wide. This man was gonna hurt me, and I was scared. He was no longer attractive. His eyes were black and his dark hair reminded me of the devil.

"Stop!" I scream and try to pull away. His hand covers my mouth and he pulls my arm around my back, twisting it.

"Shut your fucking mouth."

He drags me to his car, and throws me down in the back seat, crawling on top of me. I'm pinned under his weight. He let's go of my arm, and rips off duct tape with his mouth. He moves his hand and places the tape of my mouth.

"That will shut you up. I had to listen to your loud mouth cheering all night. I had to watch you shake that fucking ass in front of everyone like some goddamn whore."

He was at my game? How long had he been watching me?

He warped the tape tightly around my wrists behind my back, then around my ankles. He covers me with a blanket.

I hear him slam the door and get into the front seat, start the car and drive off.

I'm terrified. This man is going to kill me. If only I had been so lucky...

"You know Hope, when I first saw you I fell in love. I thought I was sick...you were a kid. Fucking pep team in 7th grade. I saw you grow up through each game, each year. Planning when I would talk to you. I loved you Hope..."

Who the fuck was this guy? I was balling.

"Then I saw you last game, in SpringValley..."

We had played them last week, the town was 3 hours away.

"I drove all that way, and you cheered amazing as always, then after I saw what you did."

I didn't understand...I was with the band after helping with their equipment.

"I saw you kiss him."

What? I though t to myself. Tom? The trumpet player? I kissed his cheek because he caught the drum case I almost dropped. I would have been in a lot of trouble had it been broken...It was an innocent kiss on the cheek!

"Then I realized what you were. A goddamn cheerleader whore!" He yelled.

We had been on the road for about 45 mins, when we pull up to a house.

He put the cover of my head, and walked me to this house.

It smelled nice, like flowers. It was warm and cozy. I could feel the heat and hear the crackle of a fire.

Was this his house?

He lifted the bag and I saw the interior.

It was pretty, a high ceiling, wood polished floors, 3 huge leather couches, elegant paintings hung on the huge walls. A huge screen tv, and all the latest consoles, as well as a huge collection of movies. The fire place was beautiful, and the flames crackled.

"Though you're a whore, I still love you. You can stop that sluttyness and be mine. All this can be yours baby. It's all for you. I want to marry you baby."

My eyes knitted together, at the time I felt bad for him. He loved me, he wanted me. It was a crush. Just a crush and he didn't understand how to approach me. He was jealous.

He took the tape off my mouth and set me on one of the couches.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't know you liked me, I didn't know you. You could just come up and talked to me. You're scaring me this way."

He looked at me and he had tears in his eyes

"Hope, do you love me?"

"I don't... really know you... You kid napped me..."

His eyes went back again.

"I want to give you all this-" he gestured around the room- "and you still don't want me. Fucking. Whore!"

He slapped me so hard I fell over.

I screamed and started crying again.

"Come the fuck on then, whore!"

He grabbed me by my leg and dragged me down a hall, and then down some stairs. I hit my head and body am it hurt. I was balling and struggling to get away.

Then I smelled metal and staleness.