Captured Ch. 03

Story Info
Katherine's first anal experience.
2.9k words
4.43
152.5k
191
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
892 Followers

Katherine van der Poole woke up just before dawn. The sky was still dark, with the faintest tinges of gold along the horizon. Her wrists were chafed and bleeding from the ropes binding her. Her mouth was dry, her lips swollen and cracked. Her cunt was sore and damp and aching. Her entire body felt bruised.

The heat had woken her. Not from the sun or the fire, but from the heavy weight of the bear-sized man spread across her lower half, his head resting just below the bruised, bitten curves of her breasts. He had one rough hand wrapped around her thigh; the other curved beneath her back. In sleep, Killian Canavan was a less fearsome creature: the sharp lines of his face were softened and those murderous green eyes of his were hidden.

Katherine tried to wriggle out from underneath him, but she was tied too tightly to do more than twitch her shoulders. Killian's hands suddenly turned to steel and his eyes flew open. For one brief, strange second, something like embarrassment flew across his face. Before Katherine could register this, he had his usual pirate grin on, devilish and smirking and dark. "Morning, princess."

"Please, may I have some water?" Katherine croaked.

Killian rolled his eyes. "Always so demanding." He grinned a little. His hair was mussed and his cheeks were rough with stubble, making him look more boyishly handsome than fiercely so. Katherine refused to smile back.

"Ask nicely, little one."

"Please, may I have some water?" Katherine repeated, stony-faced. Her voice cracked on the last word.

"That's not what I meant," Killian chided. He untied her wrists, leaving her secured to the bed by her ankles. "Come, ask nicely."

Katherine considered refusing, turning her nose up haughtily and bearing her thirst in silence. But what would she gain from that? Pride, perhaps, but how much did she really have left after last night? If she played along with his games, maybe she'd be able to convince him to let her go. Maybe he'd let his guard down and let her escape. Blushing with the memories of the night before heavy on her soul, Katherine fixed her features into an innocent, smiling mask. She looked up at her captor through her veil of feather-duster eyelashes, letting her silver irises sparkle in a way that had captured hearts less enamored than Killian's. Carefully, she pulled herself onto her knees and crawled the few inches to where he sat. She pulled herself into his lap, locking her delicate hands behind his neck, her fingers twisted into his hair.

Killian groaned, a soft rumble deep in his chest, as she began to drop little feather-soft kisses under his jaw and down the strong line of his throat. Her warm, silky tongue darted out to taste his skin at the base of his neck, his collarbones, the top of his chest. She looked up at him with shiny, shiny silver eyes. "Please, sir," she murmured sweetly, "may I have a drink of water?"

"Better," Killian grunted, pushing her off his lap and filling a mug at the sink. Katherine put her hands out expectantly. "Hands down, little one."

He took a long drink, swallowing loudly, laughing at the pout that sprang to his captive's pretty lips. He wanted those lips on his so badly. He wanted her kiss, a real kiss—not just her submission, and not her manipulation. It irked him, somewhere deep in his ribcage, that she managed to be so defiant in her passivism.

"Come here, princess."

Katherine struggled against her bonds to come as close as possible. He stroked her milky cheek with his thumb, leaving a smudge on her fair skin. She was so lovely. In the almost-light of the early dawn, she seemed to capture every fragment of light in the room. Her skin glowed as if instead of cells, she was made of microscopic diamonds and bits of starlight. Her hair was rumpled and her lips were still cherry-colored from kissing. Her naked body was covered with marks he had made, and this brought a dark, furious joy to him. There were indigo and lilac bruises spread like dark kisses on her neck, arms, and hips, hickeys on her chest and shoulders, a bitemark just above one of her pert pink nipples. His cock was already hard for her—he was always, always hard for her—but he had the patience of a saint. (Ironic, that. Sinners can outlast saints with their patience.)

Katherine was looking up at him still, all eyelashes and cheekbones. He filled his mouth with cool water and bent down to her, grasping her chin to tilt her face to his. He pressed his lips to hers and let the liquid run from his mouth to hers. She gasped, swallowing as quickly as she could, reveling in the crisp wetness. In her haste she caught his lower lip in hers, sucking it hard by mistake. Killian's cock lurched in his pants.

"More water?" he asked coolly.

"Please," Katherine begged.

"Persuade me," he offered. She leaned out and kissed the hard muscles of his stomach, tracing the lines of his taut, bulging hip muscles with one soft hand. Her lips were damp and cool from the drink; her hands were like butterflies, so gentle, so soft. She looked up at him as if to ask, Are you persuaded? He shook his head.

"Please," Katherine said again.

"Persuade me," Killian repeated, grinning.

"How?"

Killian took her hand and ran it over the hard, sheathed length of his cock. "I'm sure you can think of something."

Katherine shook her head.

Killian growled deep in her throat. "The offer is about to expire, child. If you want water before tomorrow...."

Katherine looked mildly sulky before reaching to unbutton his pants. As his cock sprung free, her mouth dropped open, her eyes bright and full of wonder. Killian never tired of seeing that expression on her face. She leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss right on the head of his throbbing cock, making it twitch and jump. She tightened her hands around the hot, steely shaft, her tongue drawing circles and spirals and figure-eights on the tip. Killian closed his eyes for a second and groaned blissfully. His hands traced over her shoulders to her tits; he pinched her nipples roughly, making her squeak, as she slid her mouth down farther.

"Look at me," he ordered; obediently, she turned her eyes up to his. He had never seen anything sexier than those big innocent eyes and those plump pink lips stretched wide around a big mouthful of cock. He pulled her hair back from her face and wrapped it a few times around his palm.

"Go faster," he told her. She began to bob timidly up and down his cock as he used her hair to guide her. "Deeper, deeper," he urged.

She tried; gagging, she pulled back. "No, I can't," she protested, choking.

"Don't you say no to me," he hissed, throwing her down on her back and positioning himself over his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Katherine tried—too little, too late. Killian jammed his entire cock down her throat, inch by inch, until her lips were pressed against his balls. He could actually see the bulge of his cock in her silky white throat. Tears trickled from the corners of her eyes down into her hair. Every time she gagged, her throat constricted around his cock, squeezing him deliciously. God, but she was perfect.

He pulled out to let her draw breath before burying his cock in her mouth once again. He fucked her little mouth hard, leaving her gasping and coughing and crying. Her nails left marks in his thighs as she tried to push him away; every time she struggled, he fucked her a little harder. At last she was still, her hands clasped together at her stomach.

"Lick my balls, princess," he gasped out. She shook her head once; immediately, he pressed a hand against her throat, cutting off whatever meager supply of air she'd been getting. "Don't. You ever. Say no. To me," he panted furiously as her skin reddened and her eyes widened in fear. Panicked, she began to lick his balls, lapping like a kitten. He laughed, and slapped each of her tits hard, making them bounce. Her little pink nipples stiffened. Red handprints began to show up on her pale skin. "Don't say no to me," he said again, pulling his cock out of her throat just in time for him to spurt sticky white cum across her lips and tongue.

She was gasping for breath, a teary, shivering mess. He was still angry. Who was she to refuse him? Didn't she understand that her life was in his hands, that she belonged to him? Still, he had a strange fondness for that heart-shaped little face, those wide limpid eyes, that sweet little body. If she were anyone else, he might kill her. At the very least, he'd certainly beat her bloody. As it was....

"Lie down over my lap," he ordered. "I'm going to spank you: nine times, three for each time you made me discipline you. Okay?"

Frowning and quivering, she obeyed. He could feel her heart throbbing against his knees and the silky bottoms of her breasts. Her tight, perfect ass was deliciously exposed, such taut, bouncy, elastic globes he wanted to bend down and bite them. Instead, he ran his strong hands along her glossy skin, making her shiver. Without warning, he cracked a hand down on the left side of her perky ass, watching her muscles ripple and shiver. She cried out, surprised and pained and angry. He hit her again, on her other ass cheek. Her skin grew warm and rosy under his touch; the sight made his cock quiver, pre-cum gathering at the throbbing tip.

Two more smacks, then four. Katherine was shaking, squirming, a delightful little mess over his legs. Killian grinned. "Beg for your last three, little one.," he ordered. "Beg me."

By this time, Katherine knew better than to argue, "Please, please, spank me," she whimpered through clenched teeth. "Punish me. Please."

Killian delivered a ringing slap to each of her red, bruised little ass cheeks. His final spank landed directly on her cunt, making her cry out. Her pussy lips were rosy and plump and enticingly juicy. Mmm. Killian wanted that.

He tossed Katherine off his lap, face down among the quilts and pillows and threw his trousers to the floor. He drew his swollen cock over Katherine's sore ass, leaving shiny, salty trails of his pre-cum across her skin.

The bulging mushroom head of his massive cock pushed against her tight, trembling opening, clenching against his sex. "Relax, angel," he crooned to her, grabbing big handfuls of her perfect ass with each of his hands. Her skin was hot from the spanking; he could feel her vibrating under his fingers as he plowed into her. His hips slapped against her bruised little butt with each thrust; his cock was glistening, practically dripping, with her sweet juices. She was desperately needy for him, he could feel it, and it turned him on immensely.

Killian grabbed Katherine's thin little waist and flipped her over, pushing her legs up over head. This offered him an incredible view of her creamy thighs, sloppy wet cunt, tender ass cheeks, and even the cute pink star between those perfect cheeks. The sight was enough to make him want to blow his load all over her. Instead, he grabbed her ankles and drove his cock deep into her cunt. Her eyes were wide, wide, wide pools of silver; he knew his cock was even deeper than usual. She moaned sexily, biting her lower lip hard between her teeth.

"That's right, baby, come for me," he urged, slowly increasing his pace. He rubbed one of his thumbs over her swollen clit; on cue, she dissolved into a screaming, trembling mess of orgasmic bliss in his arms.

"Good girl, good girl," he grunted, showering her tits with cum. She was looking up at him like he was a god, like he had saved her life, like she loved him. Uh-oh. He'd fucked the fear right out of her. He'd have to do something about that.

"Don't get too comfortable," he growled, grabbing her hands and putting them over her cum-coated tits. "Clean those up," he ordered. When she looked puzzled, he jerked her sticky fingers up to her mouth. "Suck," he commanded, pushing her thumb between her rosy lips.

Killian began to gently stroke his cock, watching Katherine lick his cum off her pretty, pale fingers. By the time she was done, his cock was plenty hard again. Rough this time, he instructed himself. For you, not for her.

He positioned himself between her legs, reaching up to grab her tits roughly. He pinched her nipples hard enough to make her squeak, rolling and teasing them between his fingers until they were hard as pebbles against his skin. He pulled those hard, pretty pink nipples until her tits were stretched far up off her body.

"Ouch! Ah!" Katherine cried out, trying to push his hands away. He twisted her nipples back and forth until there were tears in her eyes. He finally let go, leaving her nipples strawberry red and tingling. He looked around the room, his eyes landing on the row of semi-washed cloths hanging over the stove. He strode to that side of the room and brought back two clothespins.

Katherine's eyes were wide and frightened. "What are you going to do with those? You're not... surely...?"

Killian licked each of her nipples, satisfied by their agonized heat against his cool tongue. He carefully fastened a clothespin to each of Katherine's sore nipples. She looked incredibly wanton like that, her breasts stretched and bruised and rosy. It made him want her more than ever.

He positioned his cock between her legs, ready to fuck the little princess's brains out.

"Wait! Please, I'm sore," Katherine begged, covering her swollen pussy lips with a trembling hand.

Killian thought of her earlier, legs over her head, completely exposed to him, and a thought sprang to his mind. "As you wish, little one," he grinned wickedly. He flipped her on to her stomach, pleased to see the perfect handprints looking even darker red against her white skin. He spread her ass cheeks, getting a good look at the perfect virgin hole between them.

"No, please, no!" Katherine gasped out, understanding what he planned do to.

"I'm tired of your arguing," Killian tossed off casually, his tone flat and bored, throwing horror into Katherine's heart. His hands still full of the firm flesh of her ass, he bent down and bit her left cheek, leaving a white circle of teeth marks. He carefully licked over the bite, then licked down the length of her ass.

Pulling her ass cheeks farther apart, far enough to make her little asshole twitch once, he bent down and ran his tongue over the tight, puckered skin, pushing his tongue slightly inside her ass. Katherine was squirming, fighting, trying hopelessly to twist away. It was ridiculously easy to push her back down among the pillows. He pushed his wide, rough thumb into her ass, feeling it clench hard around him. Mmm. His cock jumped, eager to ruin that perfect pink star.

"Don't!" Katherine screamed, panic bleeding into her voice. Her voice, so defiant, was all the urging Killian needed; it was proof that she still wasn't obedient, still didn't understand that he owned her. He spit into his palm and rubbed it over the length of his eager, eager cock. He positioned the head at her asshole, pushing just enough to feel the resistance of her little virgin ass.

God, this was going to be good. He reached under her body and squeezed the clothespins still pinching her nipples. She gasped and he pushed the head of his cock into her ass. So tight. So hot. So perfect.

Inch by inch, he eased his way into the hot, twitching tunnel of her ass, running his hands over her shoulder blades, her waist, her trembling ass cheeks. Katherine was crying, tears running down her cheeks into the pillow.

Finally, his cock was all the way inside her ass, his balls pressed against her cheeks. In one smooth motion, he pulled all the way out of her and pulled her ass apart. Her twitching pink hole was contracting furiously and stretched to about the size of a dime; god, that was hot. He spit down onto her ass and rubbed the spit into her ass with his thumb. He pushed his index finger down into her ass, then added his middle finger, and finally a third. He twisted his fingers in slow, easy circles, stretching out those tight, tight muscles. Katherine whimpered.

He jerked his fingers out again, revealing a slightly more stretched little hole. Mmm. He was going to tear her apart. She was never going to forget this, never going to forget again that she belonged to him. He drove his cock down into her body, faster this time, and began to fuck her in earnest. She screamed and screamed, finally collapsing into a silent, teary mess.

He pulled out to cum over her sore little ass cheeks, spreading them wide to see her deflowered little asshole twitch and gape. He tied her hands and ankles and left her like that, facedown, fucked, and crying, his cum still sticky on her skin.

egirl1212
egirl1212
892 Followers