Captured Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought if you wanted me dead you would at least have the guts to do it yourself."

"You're smart. Do not worry about Mara; I have taken care of her. I haven't killed her. She was my father's wife, so I still feel some responsibility, but her status in my home, along with her daughters has been diminished.... I'll kill her though, if you ask me to."

Sabine stared, startled by the offer. He would kill for her but he kept her as his prisoner? Was he really so unstable? She suddenly realized he was waiting for a response from her and she shook her head, having no interest in being responsible for another woman's death. She noticed the familiarity of his hands on her again, touching her gently, and for a moment she thought his hands felt kind. She had forgotten to struggle until he began to kiss her neck, causing her nipples to stiffen under the chills it sent over her. She had tried so hard not to become aroused by this man and every time it happened she felt like it was her duty to put an end to it. She did this time, by turning her body and escaping his grasp as he rolled to his side and looked slyly towards her as she sat up, trying not to become lightheaded.

"When will you stop fighting me Sabine?" Talos sighed.

"When you let me go, or when one of us is dead, whatever comes first."

"I take it you're feeling better." He remarked, "Good, because it has been difficult over the last few days, being unable to have you."

Before Sabine could react he was up again, pulling her into his lap with her back against his chest. She whined in protest as he brought his hands to her breasts, pushing them together in a massaging motion, stretching her chest as he clung tightly to her, his dick becoming hard in his pants beneath her seat.

"Please don't struggle today Sabine, I don't want to hurt you."

"Then leave me alone."

"Never." He smiled.

His grip around her was tight, and she felt warm and relaxed in his arms, even as her mind urged her to get away. She let him hungrily suck at her neck, and the sensation released much of the tension from her body. She was helpless again, submitting to his hold and closing her eyes against him while his hands roamed her body, tickling her back and breasts, so careful not to harm any remaining injuries, and when his hands moved over her inner thighs she felt the chills everywhere. She wasn't even alarmed when he turned her again, moving over her back as he allowed her to relax face down. He began to kiss her shoulders, feeling somewhat relieved she wasn't yet struggling, which meant he didn't have to restrain her. Having her body so close again and taking in her sent was the perfect scenario and it easily aroused him, the image of her tight bottom in his mind. He kissed his way down her back, using his tongue and tasting the sweet oils he had applied. His gentle aggression caused the soft moans to escape his quarry as his hands moved over her bottom again. By this time Sabine was lost under his touch and didn't seem to notice when he removed his pants and coated his erection with the oils until she felt him between her thighs, his male appendage sliding along the lips of her moistened clit. He lied over her back again and kissed her cheek as his weight gradually came over her. He was beginning to feel her tension return and she tried to sit up, giving him the perfect opportunity to slide his arm under her to take her breasts against his hand.

"Relax." He insisted.

"Don't." She whined.

"Shh, Sabine, you're body wants me, I won't hurt you."

She whined more under his grasp and then moaned as he parted her legs with his knees and he pushed the head of his penis into her vagina. He slid in softly, as his body shook over her, controlling the amount of pressure he pushed inside of her. He wanted to thrust his way inside again, feel her tight around him as he pumped her like a rabid animal, but he had other plans, and Sabine only began to realize his plan when she felt his hand as it began to part the cheeks of her ass, his finger moving into the tiny hole, making circling motions to slowly open her. Sabine knew it was time to struggle but she couldn't, captivated by the feeling until his dick suddenly left her pussy, and even then she heard herself protest, but not because she wanted him to stop.

It was quite sudden as his male organ moved up her smooth crack and the head penetrated the small hole of her ass. Suddenly Sabine had had enough of her own submission as she struggled against him, only causing him more incentive.

"No!" she whined, but he held her close, pushing in further.

"Shh." He hushed, rolling from her back, bringing her with him as they turned to their sides.

Sabine began to breath more heavily, feeling his intrusion in her virgin ass, and it was painful, every time he eased himself in more. She clung to his arm that wrapped around her chest and winced against him, now unable to fight because of the shock she felt over the situation. Just as she thought the pain couldn't get any worse he pushed his full length in, moaning with the feeling of her tightly around his organ, his cries of pleasure burying Sabine's cries of pain. He began to thrust into her, trying to restrain from going to hard. She thought she was going to split open, and then, sudden relief as his hand moved around, between her thighs where he rubbed her clit. Her pleasure and pain mixed until suddenly her pain faded and she breathed heavily against him, aroused by this new sensation. He pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, and then three, she almost felt filled and she moaned against the sensation.

Her ass was tight and warm. Talos almost couldn't bear it. He grunted against her, her hair flinging over his face with every thrust. He could hardly control himself as he turned her over again, lying between her legs and over her back. He lifted her hips against him until she was on her knees, her nails digging into the bed, twisting the sheets until she had fallen over her arms, her face in the pillows and he rode her. Sabine was growing hot, she felt the orgasmic pressure building and then suddenly the burst of his seed in her rectum, as he was unable to control himself any longer. Knowing she hadn't cum and so pleased with the way she had felt he suddenly flipped her over, giving her no time to unwind as he pulled her knees over his shoulders. Sabine moaned out as he plunged his tongue into her vagina, licking and then mauling as he moved deeper inside her. She shivered in ecstasy as his hands moved up her body, pulling her nipples as she squirmed against him. She had no means to fight him or this incredible feeling off as she threw her own arms back as the waves of orgasm flowed through her and her juices covered his mouth and he continued to lap them up, cleaning her gently and letting her body calm, and just when she thought it was over he suddenly pushed his fingers into her chasm, making certain she remained aroused as he looked up at her again.

"I'm going to ask you some questions Sabine." He said gently, "Do you remember our game?"

Sabine frowned as a faint feeling came over her. Why was he torturing her?

"Please don't!" she shook her head.

"Shh... tell me what happened to you, what did the soldiers do before I came in?"

Sabine felt tears filling her eyes as she was brought to remember the horrific experience, one she had no intention of sharing with him, and it was humility on top of humility.

"Did you like what they did to you while Mara was watching?" He asked.

"No!" Sabine screamed.

"Tell me what happened."

"Talos please, no."

He brought his tongue over her clit again, licking assertively as he came up every once in a while to ask a question, her pleasure never ceasing because his hand was always in her chasm to keep her roused while he interrogated her.

"Did they touch you here?" He asked.

"You know they did!" She retorted.

"Did you touch them?"

"No," She cried.

"Did they fuck you Sabine?"

"No!"

"Did they put their dicks in your mouth?" He demanded. Talos realized that she suddenly became silent with the question and he frowned and heightened his assault on her pussy, causing her to moan before he asked again. "Did they?"

Talos watched as despair and shame came over her face and she forced herself to nod. That had been difficult for her, but realizing it was difficult for him as well, because all this had happened right under his nose and in his own home.

"Did you suck them off?" He asked, needing to know more, and then he spotted the familiar look of anger cross her eyes as she looked directly at him.

"I..." She suddenly sounded shy.

"You what?" He demanded, squeezing her clitoris between his fingers, rubbing as she let out more moans before he relieved some of the pressure.

"I bit..." Sabine couldn't bring herself to finish, remembering her teeth over the soldiers cock, he had deserved it, but it was still embarrassing to say out loud, and remembering made her skin crawl.

Talos was suddenly daunted at the realization, and he was also amused and pleased that she had not allowed another man to put their dick in her mouth.

"You bit him?" He asked, trying not to laugh. His amusement subsided however when he saw she was not enjoying it the way he was. For the first time she looked truly sad to him.

"I'm sorry Sabine," He sighed, "but I need to know what happened."

He pushed his tongue into her again, and she gasped as his mouth moved in sporadic motions over her chasm until she felt herself pushing into him, squirming for release, her thighs tightening around his neck until he had to hold them off, and in her bursts of pleasure she began to cry tears through her raging emotions.

"That's all." Sabine finally sobbed, "That's all that there was, please Talos, please don't make me talk about it, you saw the worst of it."

He heard her cry and couldn't listen to it anymore. He pulled her legs around his waist and rammed his readied organ into her pussy, thrusting as he held her comfortingly. He cooed coaxingly into her ear, assuring her and trying to ease her sorrow while he caringly made thrusts with his male sex. It seemed to take a while, the way he was moving so gently, but then her orgasm surrounded him and she gripped his shoulders, his ejaculation echoing her own. He lay still imbedded inside her for several moments seeking out her peach lips with his tongue and kissing her possessively. He tucked her hair behind her ear and gently pushed some tears from her face.

"Don't be sad Sabine." He insisted, "I have a surprise for you."

12