Captured Ch. 2

Story Info
Submissive learns true identity of her abductor.
1.7k words
3.68
35.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot believe my ears. The voice was that of my Master. I shudder "Master?" I say in a very soft whisper. I pause and wait for You to answer. I just feel the softness of Your lips pressed so tight to mine. My whole flesh relaxes as I melt from Your touch. You lift me out of the van, lowering me to the hard gravel beneath my feet. You walk around me, admiring the work of my bound arms. You grasp the chain attached to the clamps, and firmly tug on it, causing me to scream softly. You lead me by the chain into the front door of what appears to be a large home. Without being able to see my way, I have to rely completely on all my other senses. The echo of O/our footsteps in the large entry is unfamiliar to me, and I realize that this is a place You have never taken me to before.

I follow closely, and with each step, the tug upon the chain sends a searing pain throughout my whole body. You grab my arm firmly, leading me into a narrow passageway. "Lower your head angel, and allow me to be your guide." You say in a soft whisper. The soft feel of Your breath against my ear sends a shiver through me, and the tiny little hairs on my arms stand up. "Master...where are W/we?" I ask.

"It does not matter, angel. You are with Me." I can hear the faint sound of footsteps some distance behind U/us. But I do not know whom they belong to, or if they are following U/us. I just obediently follow You, keeping up my pace. I Feel some comfort in knowing that You are here with me, and that I am a part of some plan that You have made. Although, not knowing leaves me feeling a little uneasy.

At long last W/we reach our destination. You forcibly push me through a small entry, and I tentatively enter the room. There is a cool breeze, and my whole body seems to tense as it overwhelms me. I can feel You just behind me. Your eyes watching me so closely, You seem to see right into my soul. “I ought to rape you” You say in a soft voice that makes me heart pound right out of my chest. “I ought to take this crop and beat every inch of that sweet flesh of MINE.” My pussy spasms, as it always does when You claim me for Your own.

I quickly drop down to my knees, and I arch my back offering my exposed flesh to You. My breasts feel so heavy, so pronounced in front of me. My arms feel so uncomfortably bound behind me. The chain tugs on all 3 clamps and I stifle the scream by biting hard down on my lip. I think to myself, if only I could see, then I could know what You have in store for me. “I bet just about now you are wishing I’d remove the blindfold so you could see exactly what is about to happen to you, baby?” I sigh out loud as You know me so well, which for some reason amuses You, and Your laughter echoes throughout the room. “If I did allow you to see…well… that would spoil all the fun now wouldn’t it?” You laugh and walk away.

I kneel very still, waiting… but for what? I feel the pressure increasing in my bladder, and I so desperately need to relieve myself as it has been hours since I had been taken. I begin to shift my weight from one knee to the next, as my discomfort is increasing with every second. But I don’t dare relieve myself unless I am allowed, if I am allowed. My senses are so heightened by my lack of vision from the blindfold causing me to be so very sensitive in every other area.

I hear the soft footsteps of Your bare feet against the concrete ground, knowing now that You have most likely removed Your clothing. Unexpectedly, I feel the lash of the crop as it strikes against the flesh of my breast. The shock of it causing me to involuntarily fall back against my arms all contorted. The chain tugs once again and I fight to not let You see the tears which are welling in my eyes. You strike one breast then the other, repeatedly in a criss cross formation. When I feel the lashes against the clamps directly, I stifle my screams, and I begin to shiver from the pain. You are relentless, each strike harder than the previous one. My contorted form begins to writhe on the cold, concrete ground from the sheer intensity. The pain so much more than I can take, and yet so exciting to me, that my pussy pulsates and throbs with each lash You give me.

You lift me to my feet, and I am barely able to stand without You holding me upright. You guide me over to a bed that is just to the right of where I was kneeling. You push me down face first against the mattress, and I feel You drag the soft leather across my ass. I twitch, arch my ass up to You, carefully spreading my legs. I tilt my pussy upwards offering You myself all exposed, and clean shaven. My lips glisten from my escaping juices, “Mmmmm…my baby is so very hungry to surrender to her Master. Aren’t you baby?” I open my mouth to answer, but my voice fails me. I hear the familiar sound of air rushing through the crop, as I feel the leather cut into my flesh as You strike me. Over and over again You strike first at my ass, then the backs of my thighs. My screams of pain, become moans of pleasure, as I feel Your fingers spreading my soaking lips. Your finger dips inside so easily, and I can feel You twisting it inside of me. You curl Your finger reaching my g-spot and I spasm as my climax nears. You can feel my juices coating Your finger and You know I am about to cum, so You withdraw Your finger leaving me unsatisfied. I shudder, thrusting my hips back, aching for the release that has been taken from me. You laugh, and I am no longer able to stifle my tears, as they begin to flow freely down my face.

I lay quivering on the bed in my need. One more second and I’d have had that release. But I know it is selfish of me to want something that You have not yet allowed me to have. You bring Your lips up to my cheek, extending Your tongue to lick the falling tears. I feel something sharp dragging up along the inside of my legs, up to my thighs. The pain increases with the pressure of this object against my flesh. A knife, I think to myself. I can feel the warmth of my blood running down my legs. That takes me over the edge, and my body involuntarily spasms, as my screams of pain and pleasure echo throughout the room. You move down in between my legs, and I feel Your tongue along my inner thighs hungrily lapping up the blood, and the cum that is coating me. You reposition Yourself to be able to spread my legs wider. The tips of Your fingers pull back the hood of my throbbing, clamped clit. You Forcibly pull on the chain and with one swift motion free all 3 clamps at once. I scream as the blood begins to flow back into my clit, and to my nipples and the pain consumes me.

My clit is so swollen through its protective hood, as it pulsates intensely. You take the sharp edge of the blade once again, only this time You cut into my swollen, aching clit. The pain is so intense, from my engorged bud, and as I begin to float into sub-space, I can feel the blood running down my pussy, down to my ass coating me, along with my juices. You press Your lips against my clit, sucking it, tugging at it with Your teeth feeding from me, as You drink up every drop of blood and cum. I spasm, shudder and twitch involuntarily beneath You. I leave all my senses behind. I feel so free, so light, so very high. You hold my unconscious, bloody form in Your strong arms. You press Your lips to mine, feeding me my juices directly from Your lips. “I love you, My angel” You whisper into my ear. You cradle me safely in Your arms. You gently brush the hair from my brow, and contentedly drift off to sleep with me.

The woman withdraws her finger from her pussy with a wet pop. She brings her finger up to her lips and hungrily devours her juices being sure to lick up every sweet drop. "Mmmmmmmmm" she moans enjoying the savory taste of her juices. She carefully lowers the shade of the 2 way mirror from where she has been watching U/us. She pulls her panties back up, feeling the wetness of the fabric against her warm, throbbing pussy. She pats her pussy through the fabric of her panties, feeling her swollen bud throb.

She quietly enters the room, and approaches the bed. The scent of blood and cum overcomes her, and she feels her pussy spasm aching to touch, and use me the way You had. She very carefully pulls back the covers looking at each mark on the flesh of my ass, and thighs. She runs her fingertips along each, and hungrily brings her fingertips up to her lips. She loosens the ropes, freeing my arms, and I moan in my sleep. She leans into me, and allows her tongue to extend from her lips to mine, tasting the residue of my blood, and my cum left by Your kisses.

“Mmmmmm…I shall have to taste so much more of this sweet one.” She says, as she leaves a trail of small kisses all over my flesh from my lips, to my neck, and down to my breasts. Fearing she will wake U/us and anger You, she covers U/us up, turns towards the door, blows a kiss to U/us both, and quietly turns the knob, leaving U/us alone to rest.