Captured Ch. 06

Story Info
Freedom at last.
1.3k words
4.22
19.3k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened, and a tall, broad man stood at the door. He was shirtless, and he wore only a pair of black shorts. The man also wore a red eye mask with yellow thunderbolts next to his eyes. The man narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Derek.

"May I help you, Sir?" the man asked in a gruff voice. Derek gulped, his mind racing to think of something.

"Um...by...'masters welcome', you mean...?" Derek asked. The man stared him down.

"Why are you really here?" the man asked. Suddenly, Derek caught a glimpse of a naked woman walking down the hallway, disappearing into one of the doors.

"I'm horny," Derek blurted. The man still didn't move.

"You're supposed to make an appointment." he said. Derek sighed, hanging his head in pretend shame.

"Listen, my...relationship isn't going that well. I heard from a...friend, that there's this place with beautiful women who will fuck you," Derek said slowly, hoping he was right about this place. After a long silence, the man grunted and let him in.

The inside was beautiful. White tiled floors that gleamed under long fluorescent light bulbs. Each door was a dark green, some with a small rectangular window near the top, all with golden tags with the room numbers on it. The man led Derek down a flight of stairs to the basement. The basement was not so impressive. There were still white floors and green doors, all with windows except for one, but everything seemed to be falling apart. Inside the rooms, faint sounds of sex could be heard. Derek raised his eyebrows, exhaling nervously. Could Antonia really be behind one of these rooms, her body used by a strange man?

"Usually, you're supposed to make an appointment, but today is a slow day...we'll put you in with whoever is free," the man explained. Suddenly, a young woman with long brown hair rounded the corner, pulling at her nipples. She had just finished her photography session, and already she missed the young photographer's cock. She rubbed her clit as she walked down the hall. Derek gasped. Antonia!

Antonia looked up at one of her masters standing by the stairs with a young man with short black hair. She frowned at the face. It was so...familiar. Suddenly she remember. Derek! The man whom she worked with. Her brown eyes became hopeful as she stared at the man.

"Is she free?" Derek asked red-mask. The man beckoned to Antonia.

"Anymore more fucks today?" he asked. Antonia shook her head. "Alright," the man nudged Derek roughly towards her. "You know what to do, slut," he said, turning back up the stairs. "I got come cunts to fill," he muttered. Antonia ran to Derek, tears swelling in her eyes.

"Shh," Derek said, pulling her into an open room. He closed and locked the door behind them. The room was quite small, with a single bed and a low ceiling. There was no window, and there was only a single fluorescent tube in the middle.

"Derek?" Antonia whispered once they were in. Derek had pulled on her arm when they went in, and now she was pressed against him, her large breasts smashing against his chest.

"Antonia..." Derek whispered. He pressed his lips against hers, kissing her gently. "Listen, I will get you out of here, mark my words," he whispered urgently. Antonia frowned.

"But I've tried! They caught us, and...it was terrible," Antonia muttered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Us?" Derek asked.

"Yes. Me and Olivia, a girl whom they...abused. Oh Derek, it was horrible! They gave her nipple rings!" Antonia cried. Derek embraced the woman, patting her head gently.

"Shush, it's alright. It's alright..." he soothed, "I'm here, it's alright." He pushed Antonia away. "Listen, I don't know how this works, but I'm going to try to buy you. And I'll get you out of here."

Antonia bit her lips thoughtfully. "I don't know...often the masters talk about clients buying their slaves, but I'm not too sure of the details."

"If it's money that's a problem, don't worry. I'm positive that boss will pay any amount to have our best agent back." Antonia smiled slightly.

"Oh! But what about Olivia?" Antonia cried. Derek frowned.

"Honey, I'm not sure if we can do that. You are our agent, and Olivia...we don't know Olivia," he explained. Antonia shook her head fiercely.

"No! I'm not going without Olivia! Besides...we can recruit her! I'm sure she needs a place to stay after she gets out. She can stay with me, and she can...she can help around in the headquarters! Please, don't leave Olivia in here, she won't last," Antonia begged. Derek looked at her desperate expression. He loved her, and he wanted to do anything he can to make her happy. If saving this Olivia would make her happy, then heck with it. He'd sell his summer mansion in Milan if he had to.

"Alright. Alright, I'll try my best."

_______________________________

Someone tugged hard on Olivia's nipple rings, pulling them upwards then twisting them downwards. The man laughed cruelly as he manipulated her firm tits this way. Olivia could only squirm in place, as her arms were cuffed to an overhead bar in her cell. Her rope collar was wrapped tightly above her breast and underneath, squishing her tits together. There was a heavy blindfold around her eyes. There was another person behind her who put two fingers into her pussy and pulled hard, prying her cunt apart. Both actions were very painful, and Olivia wished that she was drugged so she could find pleasure in this sick manipulation.

Suddenly, the man behind her grasped both her legs at the knees and jerked them up. He stuck his cock inside her ass, then let her feet drop so gravity would drop her lower on the man's cock. Olivia cried out as the man pumped his cock in and out of her tight ass.

The man in front of her lifted one leg and inserted his hard cock inside her pussy roughly, both men fucking her simultaneously while they pulled on her nipple ring. Then men could feel the other's cock through the thin membrane, the friction bringing them closer to the edge. Olivia breathed in short gasps when the man's cock rubbed against her clit, sending her into a climb to ecstasy.

"Oh yes, bitch, I'm about to cum," the man in front grunted, his thrusts getting more forceful.

"Oh yeah, me too!" his friend said. "Let's cum in this bitch at the same time!" The men counted to three under their breath, both cocks shooting cum inside Olivia.

"Oh yes! Oh yess!" Olivia cried, herself falling into a wild orgasm. She jerked on both men's cocks, milking them. The two sighed satisfactorily and pulled out, wiping their cum-covered cock on her skin.

"Thanks for the good fuck, bitch", one man said, giving her nipple rings a hard jerk. Olivia screamed. It was as if her nipples were being torn off. But the weight of the cold metal against her hot flesh told her it was still there, just throbbing painfully.

Suddenly, a gruff voice told the two men to go out. The men grumbled and pulled open the cell door. Someone untied her wrists and let her fall to the ground. Olivia pushed herself up painfully, and someone tore off her blindfold. She gasped when she saw Antonia, her arms tied tightly to her sides. Next to her was a young man with short black hair and was rather handsome.

"This man is buying you," the master said while tying Olivia up the same way Antonia was tied. "Now get outta here," he said grumpily, giving Olivia a hard shove. She fell into Antonia's soft breasts, feeling a rush of relief washing over her.

"Yes...I'm free..." she whispered, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm finally free."