Captured: The Sheik's Bride

Story Info
Young woman captured and wed to a sheik.
1.3k words
4.47
100k
90

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not happening..." Leanna thought to herself. Just two days ago she had arrived in the desert city of Zariff to take a vacation that her family insisted that she take. It was a charming city, and Leanna had been having a good time until she was drugged and kidnapped by a slaver.

She was brought back from her reverie by a shout.

"Get up!" one of the guards yelled to Leanna.

When she did not immediately respond the guard snarled and grabbed the rope that bound her hands and hauled her to her feet. Leanna was then unceremoniously dragged into a room that looked suspiciously like a doctor's office. She started struggling when a man in a white coat appeared and instructed the man to get her on the examination table. No match for the guard's strength, Leanna soon found herself stripped naked and strapped to the table, with the doctor approaching her with some tools. When the doctor started applying some gel to her vaginal area Leanna screamed and threw some expletives at the doctor. Leanna promptly found herself gagged while the doctor was examining her. He inserted his fingers into her vagina and upon finding her a virgin he told the guard who left the room and reappeared with the man who was ahead of this slave trade.

"She is a virgin?" The slaver asked of the doctor and soon Leanna found the slaver with his hands violating her body, discovering the barrier that was her innocence.

"She will fetch a fine price," the slaver chuckled to himself. He then instructed the doctor to finish his exam and for the guard to take her to the bathing quarters once she was finished being examined. After another fifteen minutes Leanna was given a clean bill of health and promptly dragged, gag still in place, to the bathing quarters where she found other women also in the same predicament, being bathed and perfumed for the auction that was to take place tonight.

She soon found herself in the possession of two women who bathed her and shaved her legs and her pubic area much to her embarrassment. Once she was clean and perfumed Leanna was led by the guard into the viewing area where potential buyers could view the slaves. Exceedingly embarrassed to be naked, and chained in her own little stall, Leanna cowered in a corner, trying to cover herself as best as possible.

Luckily for Leanna, she was for the most part skipped over by customers; many were not looking for women to pleasure themselves with, but for women that could work. Also the fact that she was white, most buyers stayed away because they knew she would fetch a high price, one beyond their range. Soon though Leanna caught the attention of two men, both were tall and fit, but it was the taller of the two that caught her eye. He was obviously a dignitary, and was sinisterly good looking. Tall with black hair and piercing green eyes, mixed with a dark tan from what Leanna assumed was the desert sun. The men approached the guard that had the key to her cell and talked with him. Leanna heard the guard mention her virginity and trembled when she heard the request to find out for themselves whether her innocence was still intact. The guard unlocked her cell and held her still while the two men satisfied themselves that she was indeed a virgin. When the guard let her go Leanna scurried back into the corner, hugging her knees to her chest as best she could with her bindings. She gasped as she felt material being put around her, and saw that the taller man had taken off his overcoat and draped it around her; even though it was the desert, it got cold at night, and Leanna was naked. Looking up into his piercing green eyes Leanna tried to communicate her thanks for this small concession to the man she somehow knew would soon be her master.

****

Khadeem Al Hasaam-Aadiir sat himself down in one of the seats, waiting for the auction to begin. He had no idea why he was here, he was not one for buying slaves, but he was glad he had come tonight.

When his advisor and longtime friend Saheeb had suggested going to the auction, Khadeem had decided to go, just because there was nothing better for him to do at the time, other than paperwork. Once Khadeem had seen the woman though, he was glad he had come. He and Saheeb had been browsing when he had heard the guard at the woman's door talking to a group of men about her. Upon hearing that she was a virgin, Khadeem lost interest, but decided to see what was so special about this woman that she had her own cell. When he had seen the woman curled up in a ball in the corner, Khadeem wanted to buy her, just so he could give her back her freedom, but upon seeing her face, Khadeem decided on a different reason for buying her.

Khadeem was the sheik of Fahmeer, a neighboring land where customs were still rather primitive. Khadeem was now 34, and needed a wife and heirs. Khadeem was good looking, what with being 6 foot 5 inches, along with dark good looks and a body to match, he never lacked for female companionship, but he never found one woman that he wanted, or that he could marry. His society dictated that he find a healthy young woman who was a virgin that could provide him with his heirs. Upon seeing the woman, he had learned her name was Leanna, Khadeem decided that this would be the woman he would marry. Soon as he and Saheeb were satisfied that she was a virgin, Khadeem told Saheeb of his plans. Society allowed Khadeem to marry to any woman; she did not have to be Arabic. All the woman needed to be was healthy and a virgin. Khadeem had never believed in love anyway, but when he decided to marry, he decided it would be to a woman that he would not mind bedding.

"I do not think I will have any problem bedding this tidbit," he thought to himself. After they came to the conclusion of her virginity, Khadeem stripped himself of his overcoat and covered her nakedness with it. She had been startled and had looked up at him with confusion in her eyes. When she had looked him in the eye he had seen a sheen of tears there along with thanks. Khadeem had then left, gaining the promise from the guard to let anyone look at her, but not touch her from then on. The guard was reluctant at first, but a nice sum changed his hesitancy. Khadeem was glad because after this, he would be the only man to touch her, Leanna was his.

****

Leanna watched from her cell while women were taken out of their cells and paraded into the auction area to be sold. With increasing panic she noted that the women were naked and heard the raucous crowd that was the potential buyers. It seemed mere seconds to her before her guard was opening her cell and dragging her to the auction platform. Leanna struggled, still defiant, mostly scared out of her wits, but the guard won and Leanna found herself on the platform surrounded by lots of men, and even some women. Dazed, Leanna barely noticed the bidding until the gavel banged down and she was pronounced sold, the price horrifying her, she had been sold for $1.7 million dollars.

She was led away by the guard, and gratefully was allowed to put the overcoat that had been given to her back on. As she was led through a maze of people, Leanna thought of escaping, but the thought was soon banished when the guard seemingly read her thoughts and grabbed her bound hands. She suppressed a sigh, discouraged, but she was determined to get away. She would not be anyone's slave.

To Be Continued...