Captured: The Sheik's Bride Ch. 03

Story Info
Leanna learns why she was really bought.
1.6k words
4.47
63.3k
19

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to get up Miss Leanna."

Leanna groggily opened her eyes, wondering where she was. As the events of the past day came flooding back she groaned and tried to bury her head under the covers.

"Now none of that, let's get up, we're going to get you some proper clothing." Ella coaxed.

Resigning herself to getting up, Leanna sighed and sat up in bed. She rubbed her eyes, and looked to Ella expectantly.

"Well, how do you propose we get me theses clothes?" She asked. "I don't exactly have anything to go shopping in."

Ella tisked. "We're not going shopping dear; the clothes are being brought to us." She explained.

Leanna opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a knock at the door. Ella permitted entrance and soon the room was filled with racks of clothes. She saw the common garb for Arab women; Kaftans, Hijab's, Abaya's, and Jilbab's. She was also relieved to see some more common garb; jeans, shirts, sweats, and customary lingerie.

"All right then Miss Leanna, time to get you some clothing."

Four hours later after trying on countless clothing she collapsed on top of the bed and closed her eyes with a groan. She had always hated clothes shopping, and after today, never wanted to do it again.

"All right then, time to visit Dr. Passuern." Ella announced.

Warily Leanna opened one eye.

"Dr. Passuern?"

"Yes, you need to have an examination."

"Oh my god, not again!" She groaned.

Despite her protestations, Leanna was marched to Dr. Passuern's office within the palace, and once again had herself examined, once again highly embarrassed when once again it was determined that she was a virgin. Though this exam wasn't even half as bad as the previous, it was still exceedingly embarrassing.

She was given a clean bill of health, and was led by Ella back to her room. Exhausted she collapsed back on the bed.

"There, that wasn't so bad now was it?" Ella asked.

Leanna groaned and glared at Ella.

"Oh yes, it was sooo great!" She said sarcastically.

Ella chuckled and patted Leanna's hand comfortingly.

"Now there, the worst is over. I suspect your tired, try and get some sleep."

With that Ella turned and softly closed the door to Leanna's room and left her to her thoughts.

Now left to her own devices, she soon found herself thinking about her situation and felt the helplessness and fear consume her all over again. What she wouldn't give right now to wake up in her bed back in Jersey, this journey just a big nightmare.

----

Khadeem had assembled his whole family together to discuss his plans for himself and Leanna. He knew he wouldn't be met with any resistance from his family, for his kingdom was a fair one, the people allowed a lot of freedoms that Americans took for granted. The society was tolerant of multiple religions which was brought upon years ago by his great grandfather, who had been a Christian. Khadeem's whole family was Christian, but still followed the ways of the ancients; it was a male dominated society, though debasement of women was not tolerated. As a result, majority of the customs were still in practice; i.e. marriage consummation being witnessed by family. It was just one of those things that was kept in practice, and wasn't that harmful a practice, although it could be exceedingly embarrassing for the bride.

"So son, I understand that you bought a slave?"

Khadeem looked to his father, Hassan, seated next to his mother Ingra. They were a rare royal couple; they had married for love, not duty. It was a rare occurrence in Royal marriages, but it did happen, Khadeem was hoping it would happen between himself and Leanna.

"Yes father, though I don't intend to keep her as a slave." Khadeem offered.

"Then what are you going to do with her?" His mother asked.

"Marry her of course."

He grinned wryly at the looks of surprise that crossed his parent's faces. They had despaired of him every getting married, and the news that he planned to, was a shock, albeit a welcome one.

"So, tell us about our prospective daughter-in-law."

"Well father, she is a virgin; after she gets some clothing, Dr. Passuern is going to examine her. According to the slaver, he kidnapped her while she was visiting Zariff, she's American." Khadeem explained.

"Right now, she's just uncertain, and pretty scared."

"Understandable considering she was kidnapped, and sold; not something they do often in America." His mother said acerbically.

Khadeem stayed with his parents for about an hour, discussing his wife-to-be, and plans for the wedding. He wanted it to be as soon as possible. Dates flew back and forth between himself and his mother, and they agreed on a date, two weeks from today.

Satisfied that Leanna would be his as soon as possible Khadeem left his parents to search for his bride.

----

He found her in her bedroom. Quietly he entered, and walked over to the bed where she law sprawled, fast asleep. She had a look of innocence and vulnerability lying there. He sat down on the bed next to her and just sat there, watching her as she slept. She was very beautiful he had to admit. She was blonde, but had a mixture of different colors in her hair making the seeming normal "blonde" color vibrant and exotic. He felt her stir, and moments later she groggily looked into his eyes. She quickly sat up and scurried to the other side of the bed.

"What are you doing in here?"

He smiled down at her and said nothing, simply lowered his head and claimed her mouth. Surprised, she stiffened but soon was caught in the magic of his kiss. He was ruthless; he plundered her mouth his tongue claiming entry to hers. His hand wandered down her throat to her breasts. He lazily stroked her breast, and she gasped into his mouth. He circled her nipple with his finger. Through the fabric of her shirt he felt her nipple pebble against him palm. He took it between his fingers and gently squeezed. She moaned as he rolled her nipple between his fingers. She was lost; she knew nothing beyond the coiling tension that claimed her lower belly and breast.

Khadeem slowly started unbuttoning the nightshirt that he had given her. As the fabric parted his fingers sought her warm flesh, and Leanna gasped into his mouth as his fingers explored her bare breast. Slowly he brought them down, softening the kiss, and soothing her breast until with some reluctance their lips parted. Leanna looked up dazedly at him, the sensual pleasure of what they had done causing her wits to slow down.

With effort she managed to speak. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Is it not allowed for a man to kiss his bride?"

She stared at him blankly for a moment until his words registered.

Weakly said, "Bride...?"

"Yes, my bride."

She shook her head. "I'm not marrying you."

"You are sweetling, your assent isn't required." He offered.

"But don't both partners need to say the vows?" She queried.

"Yes."

"Well, I won't say them."

He chuckled. Well then, if you don't I guess I could give you back to the slaver, and he can do what he will with you."

Outwardly calm and sure of himself, inwardly Khadeem held his breath, hoping she wouldn't call his bluff.

Defeated, her eyes stinging she looked away for a moment then turned back to him and lifted her chin.

"Fine then, I'll marry you." She didn't add that she also planned to hie back to America as soon as possible.

She stalked to the other side of the room and said to him her back turned.

"Please, just leave."

He sighed; well at least he knew she would marry him now. He turned and opened the door, but was stopped by her voice.

"When are we getting married?"

He turned back. "In two weeks."

She nodded, and with that again dismissed him, turning her back to him. She was miffed now, but he promised himself that he would make it up to her.

----

During the next two weeks Leanna met Khadeem's parents who were to her surprise, very nice and likeable. What really surprised her though was the love that was evident between them. She spent much of her time with Ella and Ingra, and despite her plight, she found herself relaxing and having fun in their company. The wedding plans were on schedule, all Leanna had to do was choose a gown, which she had already done. Throughout the whole process she had to keep reminding herself to not get to involved with the wedding, it wasn't going to last.

She saw little of Khadeem, but when she did he usually cornered her and subjected her to more heart-stopping kisses that she reminded herself daily she did not like. All too soon it was her wedding day, and she was fairly paralyzed with nervousness. Days ago Ingra and Ella had sat her down and explained what would happen on her wedding night. Her deflowering was to be witnessed by Khadeem's parents, his two aunts and uncles, and even Ella. After hearing this she had rushed to the bathroom and lost what little food she had been able to eat.

And now it was her wedding day, only twenty minutes until she walked down the aisle in front of his family, and many other dignitaries from neighboring countries. She was surrounded by people; Khadeem's mother, Ella, and other maids that helped with her hair and gown. She tried to take a deep breath, and was once again unsuccessful; the knot in her chest was too tight.

She sat on the bed in her gown and just stared into space while the women bustled around her, making last minute adjustments to her hair and make-up. All too soon she was brought back from her thoughts and marched out the door and down to the church where she would be married.