Car Accident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was going down the stairs I took a glimpse of the living room. There were five women including Madame, standing by the buffet, talking and sipping drinks. They didn't notice me until I was next to Madame's feet and knelt to the floor. Suddenly silence fell. I was certain that everybody was watching me. Madame extended her right foot. I took it to my hands and kissed the tip of her shoe.

-Your wish is my Command, Madame! I said and stayed bent to the floor in total submission.

I could hear puzzled voices asking what's going on and who this man was. My Madame asked everyone to sit down to explain her little surprise. When she sat down, she crossed her beautiful legs and I knelt besides her, keeping my head down staring .at her divine feet. Although I was quite upset, I wasn't falling apart as I was initially afraid.

Then she started explaining how the accident happened and that it was this man's whole responsibility. She told them about the agreement we had and some of the terms I had to follow. Her voice sounded triumphant. No doubt she was showing off. And why not. She was the absolute winner, the total conqueror of me.

I could realize that her friends were embarrassed, but I could also see signs of envy to their words. They kept asking all sorts of questions about my position, if she found it helpful, if she liked it and so on. She answered all their questions willingly. She also explained that now she didn't have to lift a hand to get something done. All she had to do was to give the order. She also told them how obedient I was, and how keen on my new position. Someone remarked that she was actually owning a slave rather than employing a servant. She agreed smiling, telling them that in fact this was my new name as well as my position.

-And now girls for a demonstration! She said.

-Slave, show me your appreciation and obedience!

I immediately grasp both her feet in my hands and started kissing them all over. She then lifted one foot and rested it on my back. I was now her foot stool, still kissing the other foot. She then placed her foot on my head, her heel hurting my skin. I could feel the amazement remarks made by the rest.

Suddenly she pushed me away on the floor.

-Now slave, I want you to show your appreciation to my friend Sheila, next to me.

I crawled next to miss Sheila feet. She was wearing black high boots. I took them to my hands. She tried to draw them back. I went closer and took them in my hands, kissing the dusty tips of her boots. She seemed relaxed now. I could hear the woman next to her laughing. She was wearing high heel pumps.

-Your wish is my Command, miss Sheila!

-Now to Angela, slave!

By the time I reached miss Angela, she had already taken off her right shoe revealing her bare foot.

I took it gently in my hands and kissed her orange painted toe nails. Her foot was a bit smelly, but no time to mind.

-Your wish is my Command, miss Angela! I said.

She also rested her other foot on my head. She was enjoying it a lot. She pushed me down to her bare foot, so that I could go on kissing it. Her foot was beautiful, but her manicurist not so professional.

The other women said that they were not interested in showing them my appreciation. I heard Madame's voice again.

-Since three of us enjoy your services, lie down on your back by the couch to be our foot mat, slave!

I spread out in parallel with the couch next to their feet. My Madame placed her feet on my face, her shoes hurting my nose. The two others rested their feet on my body. By God, they were so heavy. I could hardly breath, since a pair of feet pressed my chest, and Madame's feet obscuring my mouth and nose. I must have been in this miserable position for more than an hour. My body started aching all over. But I was able to hold, for my Madame's sake.

Then my Madame kicked me on the head. I think that the party was over.

-To the door, slave!

Everybody stood up, and got ready to leave. They kept congratulating Madame for her new slave. Angela actually asked if she could borrow him some time. Madame agreed with a tone of satisfaction to her voice. I held the door open until everybody left and waited Madame to come back from the garden. She came after some time and sat on the couch.. I knelt before her, my eyes level with her feet. Probably it was windy outside, I thought, since her toe nails looked a bit dusty.

-I'm so tired!

Fetch me my slippers, slave!

I ran upstairs and was back with her slippers in no time. She extended her feet, so that I could untie and remove her shoes. When I carefully took her shoes off, I realized that her feet were a bit dirty with dust. Still holding her beautiful feet on my hands I began speaking:

-Does Madame wish to take a bath? I humbly asked.

-No, I'm too tired for that.

-May I propose a warm relaxing foot bath, to get the dust off your feet Madame?

-Since you've mentioned it, it's a nice idea.

I carefully placed her feet on the floor, to go upstairs to fetch what was required. Suddenly she struck me on the face with her foot. I was so surprised, I fell on the floor.

-You didn't think you were going to get over so easily did you slave? She said in a hard voice.

I crawled back to her feet and took them in my hands.

-I'm very sorry Madame, but I was thinking of.....

-You are not here to think but to obey! She interrupted me.

I'm going to tell you how I wish to take my foot bath, not you, you silly slave! I told you, don't get clever with me. I'll forget the incident for the first time, but next time you disobey my orders you'll be punished. Now listen to me carefully. I want a queen's foot bath and no less. I offer you the honor of licking my feet clean, you miserable slave. Let's see if you can make it. I don't think you would mind swallowing my foot dirt.

Start from my toes, slave!

She rested her left foot on my back and offered me her right foot.

I took it gently in my hands and putting her big toe in my mouth I started sucking. It had a strange taste, a mix of dust and light foot smell. Soon enough, the big toe was clean the toe nail shiny. I proceeded with the next toe, being very careful not to hurt her with my teeth. My tongue did all the work needed. After licking all her toes clean, I bent further, holding her foot on my hands and started licking her soft velvet sole, starting from the toes going to the heel. I had to lick harder, since some dust was actually stuck on her skin from the shoe pressure. But after some time her sole was licked clean. I proceeded with the upper part of her foot, licking gently and sucking any dirt from her skin. I'm sure she was enjoying it. My mouth tasted like socks, my tongue got tired from all this licking. I finished up by licking her heel and ankles.

Then she offered me the other foot, resting the clean one on my back again. I proceeded as before, starting from her pretty toes and finishing by licking her lovely ankles. My mouth felt sore, my tongue like a rough carpet. But I didn't complain.

When I finished, she placed both her feet on my hands, to worship them.

I started kissing them hardly, licking them again and softly sucking each toe in my mouth. I was doing this for some time. Her feet were soaked from my saliva. I heard her saying.

-You know slave, I think this is the proper way to get my feet soaked and ready for treatment. Forget the warm water you might have read in the book. This is how I wish you to treat my feet. From now on, when I ask for a foot bath, you do exactly as you did just right now. And when you treat my feet, I always expect you to soak them with your tongue.

Now dry my feet with your breath, slave! I'm going to sleep.

I did as I was told. Then I put her slippers on and followed her to the bedroom where I helped her get undressed and lie down to bed. She offered me her feet to kiss them. As I was kissing her divine feet, she started talking softly. I didn't stop and listened.

-I must admit that you did quite a nice job down there, my good slave! I'm pleased with your services. I could never have imagined that a man could really be in your position. I really feel happy that we've met. Do you?

-Yes Madame! I said and continued with the kissing.

-Here you are, at my feet, like a true slave. Your best reward only to be allowed to kiss them! How romantic! My dreams become true finally. Yes I'm really a queen now, and you're nothing but my humble slave. Your humiliation is the proof of my glory. You belong only to me and I feel I can do anything I like with you, don't you agree?

-Yes Madame, your wish is my Command!

-Good. I think that your place here suits your talents. In fact your destiny seems to be serving my needs. You learn fast, you don't make mistakes twice, you put good effort to keep me satisfied. I suspect that you begin to like your new place here. Don't answer now, no point since you don't have any other choice. But it seems that being my personal slave, was what you always wanted, even without realizing it.

I was still kneeling on the floor, her feet in my hands, continuously kissing them. Maybe she was right after all. If she says that I'm good at it, she could be right. I began wondering if in fact my place was at her feet, as her loyal foot slave. Maybe my destiny was to wait her hand and foot. Suddenly I felt that holding her feet in my hands and kissing them was really a reward for me. Looking at her feet I thought they were actually friendly to me. Am I going crazy? Her toes waited for my kisses and somehow I felt they were smiling to me. It's insane, I thought. My kisses were wet and passionate now. She must have realized it.

-It seems you are in love with my magnificent feet, slave! This is something I wish to allow. This way you'll take care of my feet more efficiently. I think I like this, she said playfully. You are not only my personal dedicated slave, my foot warmer, my foot mat, my foot beautician, my foot cleaner and dryer, but my foot lover as well. I might even allow you to talk to my feet, sometime. It's going to be very interesting, even exciting, she said happily. Now stop! She said pushing me away with her feet. I wish to sleep.

I bid her goodnight and left the room closing the door behind me. I went to my room to get some rest. Another day past with me in her service. And what a day! I thought. A really busy day for me. I felt really exhausted, physically and mentally. I wasn't sure if I liked the job here, but certainly it was a hard job, no doubt about it. Somehow though, I felt that I had to work really hard to be good at it. For what reason? I asked myself. Starting as her slave, what would my position be in the future? A slave is always a slave. Keeping in mind her attitude, that position would never change for me for as long as I'm here. No money to earn for my services. I think that's clear, although she didn't mention it.

Yesterday I only wished that I could be away as soon as possible, forgetting the whole story afterwards. But tonight, I was puzzled. Something was telling me that I should grab the opportunity and stay here. Anyway, being a salesman was not what I really liked. But being a slave, is it better? I felt so confused. How would an intelligent human being feel after all the humiliations I experienced during the day? Why did I feel so good in the end, when I was just kissing her feet? So many questions without any answers. Maybe tomorrow the situation could become clear.

Finally I fell asleep. I surely needed it.

12