Car Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
148 Followers

Woke up the next morning, the bed was a mess, her pillow on the floor, and she was nowhere to be seen. Must say it was a first rate fuck. First rate for sure.

As I made my way to the bathroom, I saw a note on top of the TV. 'Great time. Maybe we can do it again. Jean'.

The water poured down my chest as I moved the wash cloth up and down over my crotch. Oh my God, did that feel soothing. By the time I stopped washing my cunt, the water was turning cooler. Guess that's clean enough. Damn, maybe just a little bit dirty still. I giggled at my lame excuse for masturbating.

Behind the wheel, skirt up around my waist just in case the need arises to play, like oh about every half hour or so, I cruse down the left lane. Pass a large truck, just slowly enough to give the driver a good peek, my fingers deep inside me, thighs spread a little. Hear his big air horn and see his hand pump up and down in the 'jerk off' salute. Give him a few extra moments until I see another truck behind me trying to pass. Speed up.

Too many hot nights as later, I find myself sitting at the same burger and bar chain.

"Hey Susan. Thought you might have forgotten where we met."

"Hi sweet thing. How could I ever forget that." I leaned real close. "Honey, I rerun that vision of you every time I need help getting off." I lean all the way in and kiss her cheek.

"Your usual?"

"I'll save that for later." I touched her thigh. "For now, just a cheeseburger and a Corona." I ran my tongue across my lips once.

"Momma misses you. She said to say Hi." As she walked off, she shook her pretty ass at me.

When she brought the burger, she leaned way over. I could see straight down her dress to China. "Can I get you something else." She dragged a finger tip along my forearm.

Hell yes. Just drag up the old mattress and lets get it on right here. "I see a few tidbits I would like. Hope I timed it right for the end of your shift."

"You did darling. My motor is already over-revving. Don't want to blow a gasket. You do know how to blow out a gasket don't you?"

I followed Judy down the gravel road, unable to see much. The dust was so thick. Glad she was leading, I'd forgotten about the turn off that lead to the long rutted drive up to the trailers. No way to know they lived here unless you had been told.

The graveled parking area at last. Patty's pickup. You could barely tell what it was with all the dirt on it. Probably some of it from the first drive it ever made down the drive. The construction by the sister's trailer now finished. A ramp. A black ribbon was draped over the door knob. I stood, leaning against the inside of the open car door looking towards the trailer.

Before Judy could say anything, Patty came running towards us. Cutoffs, an unbuttoned blouse, breasts bouncing up and down as she ran barefoot, arms wide open. Her long graying black hair pulled back in a pony tail. Oh she looked as delicious as I'd often seen her in my dreams.

"Oh Susan ... " her arms wrapped around me and squeezed the breath from my chest. Tears dripped along her nose. " ... how's my baby girl? God I prayed you'd come back to Momma. I had 3 girls for a while."

Judy put her hand on Patty's shoulder. "Belinda passed the evening you left."

Patty sobbed. I could feel the wetness from her tears on my neck. Her hand rubbed my hips.

"I'd just seen her the day before you came. The other ... gone. Never quite understood what she ... Then a blood clot. She went quickly they said."

Patty stood there for several minutes crying, holding me. I could feel her hand touch me in different places. My hand cupped her breast.

She pulled back, her hand holding my waist. "Let me look at you." She paused as she looked up and down, wiping the tears away with her hand. "Hell yeah. You are a damn fine vision of a daughter."

I didn't mind she wanted to think of me as her daughter. In fact I found it endearing, lovely.

Patty pulled herself closer, kissed me on the lips. Wow! Her kiss was electric. "Does my little girl want to kiss Momma's pussy. It sure wants to be kissed."

"Yes Momma. That is all I've thought of since I left. Your pussy and your whole glorious body. That was a fantastic time, you and me. Then the night, just the 3 of us."

Patty held my hand and started to lead me to her trailer. "Fancy car you got this time."

"Yeah. Never know what I'm going to be delivering."

"You deliver cars?"

"Yup. Usually from one coast to the other. This one's heading for Florida."

"Florida? Never been there. Always dreamed of seeing the ocean one day. Putting my foot in the water. I hear it is salty?"

'Welcome to Florida, The Sunshine State'. The next sign 'Welcome Station 1 Mile'.

"Damnedest thing. The way the pavement changes."

"Yeah Momma."

Each of us sipped from a tiny paper cup filled with free orange juice as we looked at brochures for all kinds of places. Momma kept rubbing her finger over a post card of the turquoise water next to the white sand.

"Lovely daughters you have there."

"Yes Ma'am. I love them dearly. Every night. Just love them dearly."

marybethf
marybethf
148 Followers
12