Car Park

Story Info
He tells her what he wants, & she obliges.
1.5k words
72.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nightime. London.

It's raining. Dark, warm, heavy rain.

It bounces off the bonnet of the car and sparkles in the refracted light of the night.

You can see your shadow cast down in front of you. It makes you seem thirty feet tall. The headlights are bright and powerful, your eclipsing of them sudden and sharp, blurred only where your shadow falls across the ripples and puddles of the soaked concrete ground. You are wearing a summer dress. I insisted. The weather dictated it. Warm, almost tropically balmy, but promising rain.

The dress clings to you. You may as well be naked. Through the drenched material your breasts, nipples and the triangle of your cunt are as pronounced as if you wore nothing. Your hair is slick to your head and face, mascara stains your cheeks with black tears. On your feet, expensive and delicate high heels, incongruous in the dereliction of your surroundings.

The horn beeps and you turn around. Aware of how the noise at this hour could attract attention. Facing the car the headlights blind you, behind them, the windscreen and me hidden.

You pull your dress up to your waist. Doing just as you were told. The rain has soaked you to the skin and even though it's a warm night your thighs and stomach are textured with goosepimples.

You look up, shielding your eyes with your hand, trying to peer through the glare. Suddenly paranoid. Is it still me in the car? Who else could be watching? You look around the car park. It's almost empty, just a few rusting vans and cars litter the place. Industrial units, some with lights still on, circle the wide open space of the car park.

Afraid now, and slightly unsure, you carry out your instructions.

You take off your dress and throw it on the bonnet of the car. You are naked but for your shoes. Your cunt smooth, catches the light as the rain runs down and over it. You can feel it cool against your hot lips.

You walk foward, placing your hands on the car, the metal still warm from the engine, only recently died.

You raise a knee slowly, exposing your cunt to me, your lips parting stickily. You are wet in every way.

You pull yourself onto the car, kneeling infront of the windscreen. Now the light is behind you, almost silhouetting you, just a glow from the cars interior and far off street lights casting knowledge on your body. You are no longer blinded either, you can see quite clearly as I masturbate my hard cock. My jeans around my knees. Staring straight at you as you stare at me.

You continue to climb up the car. Stopping only when your knees rest against the bottom of the windscreen. Your legs wide apart. Your arms over the roof of the car, breasts hanging tantalisingly in front of me. Interrupting the rain as it runs down the glass.

As i wank for you, you begin to touch yourself. At first you are tentative, perhaps aware of how exposed you are, then as you feel your wetness on your fingertips, you forget where you are - or maybe you just don't care. I've told you that you are performing for me, not yourself, so you open yourself wide for me. Using both hands to spread your deep pink cunt open to me. Seeing your swollen clit gleaming, begging to be toyed with. You start to slide your fingers in, one, then two. Sliding easily into your soaking sex, your cunt craving them, hungry for a third. You press your forehead against the cold windscreen, screwing your eyes shut as you fingers sink ever deeper. Lost in yourself I get out of the car, pulling my jeans up and standing behind you, watching.

I can't help but stroke my cock as I watch. Your ass raised to the heavens, fingers slick with rain and the wetness of your cunt. I have to fuck you, have to taste you.

I grab hold of your ankles, and pull you towards the edge of the car until your knees are right on the edge, your cunt exposed and raised to me. Your hands stretch out in front of you, your face turned to one side, cheek against the bonnet.

I kneel down in the dirt, my face level with your sex. A hand on each cheek of your ass I slowly lick, from your firm hot clit, to your rain-soaked tight arsehole. I circle your clit with my tongue, feeling you shudder, maybe it's just the cold. I push a finger, then two into your cunt, it sucks them in greedily, so wet, so hot.

I ease them back and forth, all the time, my tongue never leaves your arse, pushing and probing at your tightness. Exploring, waiting for the moment when I enter it.

I stand up and you turn your head to look at me, catching my eye before your gaze turns to the cock in my hand. Moving close to you I press the head of my hard dick to your clit, almost gasping at the hotness of it. I rub myself the length of your lips, clit pulsing it seems, waiting. I grab hold of your hips and pull you against me, my cock cradled between your cheeks. Taking it in my hand I push it firmly to your arsehole. I ease your arse open with my thumb, feeling you tense, and follow with the head of my cock, leaning my weight against your resistance. You grunt and clench your fists as the first inch of my cock enters you. Slowly I thrust, in and gently out, with each motion your arse takes more and more until, your fists closing and opening, the full length of my shaft is buried deep in your arsehole. I hold your hips as we fuck, spitting on the join between us, saliva mixing with rain. Your tightness, and the sexy depravity of the act accelerate my orgasm. Very soon you feel my thrusts become urgent and harder, forcing your whole body back and forth. Your teeth grinding in time to the fucking. I grunt in unison, you feel my muscles tensing, my cock hardens ready to fill you. My fingertips dig hard into your hips, bruises will follow, I let out a quiet gasp and you feel my hot, sticky cum fill your arse. Two, three, four pulses as I release it all.

I step back, breathing heavily as you slump over the car. I can see my cum glistening on your arse in the stark light of the distant streetlamps. My cock throbs again, a drop of cum clinging to it.

"Turn around" I order.

You do so, leaning back on the car, your face flushed, breath coming quickly.

"Kneel down"

You do so and I stride forward, grabbing your hair in one hand and pushing your head back. I press my cock against your lips and you open your mouth to engulf it, a smudge of lipstick smears the shaft as I push deep into your mouth. You can taste my cum and the faint tang of your arse on me. I let you lick me for a moment, let you clean me before I step away again. I pull up my jeans and turn to the car. You are still kneeling on the ground as you hear the engine start. You stand up suddenly panicking. Surely I wouldn't leave you here? You shout after me as I drive away, covering your body ineffectively with your arms as you take a few steps after the car. I drive away, looking at you pale in the rain in my mirror. Outside the carpark, a hundred yards away is a corner shop. Even at this late hour it's still open, a couple of men stood outside, checking their mobile phones and talking about something loudly. I park opposite. Turning around in my seat I can just make you out. I wait.

You stand and stare after me for a minute before the cold and the rain get your attention. You swear loudly as you gather your dress from the floor. Putting it on is a struggle, it clings to you, you pull it down over your breasts, nipples hard and obvious. The dress is filthy, your make up is running down your face, dirt clings to your hands and knees. Your arse throbs still, and you can feel my cum on your thighs. You tilt your head up to the rain, and begin to walk towards me, cursing me every step. As you come into the light of the street you are all too aware of how you must look. The guys at the shop stop and stare. Your obvious attributes have their jaws dropping. You can feel their eyes on every inch of you as you make your way to the car and open the door. Your nipples seem to realise and rise to the occasion. My cum drips further down your thighs, leaving a slick trail of stickiness on your skin. You slam the door hard behind you as you get in. Not looking at me.

"Fucker"

I smile and start the engine.

"Home?" I ask.

"Home, and maybe a nice cup of tea" you replying smiling. You brush the dirt from your knees and turn on the radio.

"Home it is babe."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Car Park Fun Sex with strangers in a car park.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Tracy and the Plumber Young plumber takes advantage of a married woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Exposing My Wife to Friends Ch. 01 Exposing my wife totally backfired.in Group Sex
More Stories