Car Park Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We tried on the ground but it didn't work. Nobody could get the right amount of traction or the right angles. We tried again across the bonnet of the car, but we kept slipping off. So we walked down a path to a bird watching area with seats and managed on that.

I slowly guided the first guys dick into my pussy and started to grind into him as I got him established. Then came my little friend from behind who slid back into my ass hole while the 3rd guy came back around and started fucking my face. Steve was on the video camera all the time, he got shots of everything, my ass and pussy filled with cock, my mouth filled with cock and I ever managed to stroke another cock that came too close.

So there I was, laid on top of a stranger with another stranger fucking my ass, another fucking my face and throat and yet another cock being wanked off. I was really into this, my pussy and clit was throbbing so much I thought I'd never cum, but I did and when I did I felt the orgasm rage through my body making it shake and shudder. I had to take the cock out of my mouth and scream with pleasure as I came.

"Money shot time" Steve said as he changed the battery on the video camera.

Everyone broke up and I was left sat in a heap on the bench thoroughly satisfied but horny for more.

Everyone gathered in a crowd around me, even the couples and the guys started to wank themselves off in my direction, except for the two guys with their wives/girlfriend/mistresses there who were wanking off their guys in my direction.

I just sat there and waiting for what was to cum with my mouth open and my tits hanging out. By this time my top had fallen down around my middle, my knickers were around my ankles and my bra was also around my waist. I out a leg up on the bench and started to wank myself, playing with my clit and fingering my hole for everyone to see.

The first one to cum was the one I'd been sucking off, he dribbled his cum over my hair, face, into my mouth and over my tits. The next to cum was one of the guys being wanked off by one of the girls, he came hard in long streams all over me, his girlfriend sat beside me and together we licked the cum from his cock.

Next was the little dicked guy who had fucked me in the ass, he came all over my tits in hot streams splashing all over the place.

The last two guys came together after I took both cocks in my hand and wanked them both for all they were worth. Hot sticky cum splashed over my face and tits covering me in thick creamy globs of spunk.

We all left the car park totally satisfied, I had Steve's cum dripping out of my pussy from earlier, KY dripping out my ass and I was covered from head to foot in the stuff. It was all over. Steve insisted I didn't get cleaned up until we got home. The drive back was nerve racking for me because if we'd have got stopped at 3 am with me covered in spunk, no doubt questions would be asked.

We made it home in one piece. Steve told me to go to the bedroom and stay there. I argued I wanted a shower and he almost snarled at me to go to the bedroom. So I did and waited for him to arrive.

A few minutes later he appeared stark naked, "Now bitch! Treat me like you treat those other cocks tonight, show me what you gave them"

Steve fucked me in every hole that night. By the time I hit the shower I was oozing cum from every orifice.

As I washed I reflected on what had happened and gave my clit a quick stroke as I thought of what I'd done that night. Then my heart skipped a beat as I remembered, Steve had taped the whole thing.

12