Car Pool Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Baby I need to taste you so badly' I said as I pulled away briefly and looked up at her face. She leant up and looked down at me with a look of longing. I put on my best puppy-dog face.

'Please baby.' I said. She smiled, lay back, and hooked her fingers into the pantyhose and pulled them off. I helped her and was rewarded by the wonderful sight of her white satin panties, stretched tight over her wet hairy pussy. The thin material covered all her pussy, and was shiny with her dampness. The panties were taut and slightly translucent, her swollen labia lips clearly visible.

Again I kissed all over those panties, savouring the salty taste of the wetness coming through from within. The panties were sodden with her wetness, and I could not resist gently probing my tongue into her, the material holding me back. Karen arched her back and moaned. I ran my tongue along the edge of her panties, to one side of her pussy, and playfully tried to get my tongue under the material and into her pussy. I knew this was impossible, but it was fun trying from either side. Karen was squirming with pleasure.

'These are going to have to come off I'm afraid' I announced, and gently started to pull the panties down. Karen lifted her arse off the bed and I whipped off the one thing that separated us.

I took in the site of her glorious womanhood, her pussy now exposed inches from my face. Karen's legs were spread wide, and she was absolutely soaking, the curly hair matted, her lips swollen. I'd waited too long for this.

From between her legs, I looked up at Karen, and she looked down. I was going to give her so much pleasure.

'I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm going to. You have such a beautiful pussy'. I really meant it.

Then I returned to the task in hand.

Both of my arms were under her legs, my hands circling around to hold her sides above her hips. My shoulders were holding her cool thighs apart. My face was inches from her gaping pussy.

I placed my tongue full against the bottom of her pussy, just above her arsehole, and applied a little pressure. Then I slowly, very slowly I began to run my tongue upwards, keeping its whole surface in contact with Karen's wet labia lips. I licked up over her clit, and then moved down to repeat the process. She tasted good, really good. Her pussy lips were opening beneath me and my tongue glided over the wet hairless fleshy folds, sinking in slightly. I circled her clit, and made circuits of her whole pussy. I returned repeatedly to the slow upward glide, full tongued over her pussy.

Karen was making all the appreciative noises men like to here, lifting her crotch off the bed to meet me, to increase the pressure. My face was covered in her wetness, my ears hot from her thighs squeezing my head. I couldn't get enough of this woman. I probed her pussy with my tongue, sucked her clit into my mouth, licked every fold of flesh, felt her tangled public hair in my mouth.

Suddenly Karen grabbed the back of my head with both hands, pulling my mouth hard against her pussy. Her stomach clenched and she cried out as she climaxed hard, her pussy pulsing rhythmically against my tongue as she came.

As I came up for air she fell back against the bed, spent. I kissed her thighs, and got up onto my knees, still between her legs. I shuffled up her body, my arms supporting her weight. My face was smeared with her wetness, so I was surprised when she pulled me in towards her and French kissed me hard, her tongue immediately filling my mouth, tasting herself. My cock got even harder, straining in my boxers, now pressed against her wet pussy as we embraced.

Karen reached down and started tugging at my boxer shorts, pulling them down. I shook them off and could not resist grinding my erection against her pussy. I slid my cock along her wet labia, careful not to enter her. Things were getting out of control.

'Baby, maybe we should wait. Things are moving pretty fast' I said. I wanted her, but fucking a married work colleague?

'Just put the head in. I need that. You need that. It doesn't count as fucking' Karen tried to persuade me.

It did make a kind of logic.

I reached down and put the head of my cock against Karen's well-lubricated pussy lips. The head quickly disappeared inside. I looked up at Karen, who was smiling deviously.

'Feel good baby?'

'Um yes......great'

I was in heaven. Karen's pussy felt warm, wet, and tight. I moved in and out a bit, not going any deeper. The sensation was unbelievable.

Karen pulled my head towards her and we kissed. I was supporting my weight on my arms, her tits against my chest.

Karen's hands moved down my bare back and cupped my arse. She started to pull me into her

'Karen, no. We can't' I resisted the pressure of her hands.

'Baby, fuck me properly. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssse. I need to feel you come inside me. Pleeeeaaaaasse baby. Fuck me now.

Karen moved one finger down the crack of my arse and my resistance began to weaken. As her finger circled my arsehole it weakened further. Her hands pulled me in towards her and my cock sank ever deeper into her needful pussy. She wetted a finger in her mouth and returned it to my arsehole, gently running it around, over, and then slightly inside. Our pubic bones met as my cock finally filled her completely. Balls deep. I pumped her slowly, ever so slowly.

Karen giggled.

She lifted her crotch to meet my thrusts. I slammed in and out, all caution now gone. Fuck she felt good. I could feel every smooth inch of her love-tunnel, every moist fold of flesh.

Karen came again, her pussy squeezing my hard rod.

'Come for me baby.....don't hold back' she cried.

I could only manage a grunt as I felt my orgasm approaching. Karen's finger lightly probed the entrance to my arsehole and suddenly I was shooting my load deep inside her.

Afterwards I told Karen that I'd definitely be needing to see her a lot more from now on.

12